Route4Me Logo

Fleet route planning & route optimization software for SMBs

visit website

Route4Me Reviews - Page 10

High quality

Pros

The optimization of the routes is very useful

Cons

Pricing is a little high comparing to other softwares

My needs get from point A to point B shortest fastest

Each day I program my route for the day

Pros

Ease of use. Able to add stops as I go along.

Cons

Map tell me Account on left, it’s on the right

Great App! A must for new cities

Pros

Ease of use, simplicity and efficiency, WAZE integration. Efficient routing in an unfamiliar city while traveling for vacation.

Confused

I’d like more tutorials and customer support.

Pros

An option to optimize routes. Saves time and mileage.

Cons

Lack of flexibility in changing route real time. Inflexibility in adjusting route. Also don’t like having to verify arrival and departure. Wish that would update on its own. Cumbersome. I do home appraisals which requires me to visit more than one subject and associated comp addresses in a day and I sometimes need to identify the time and order of the subject arrivals. Not flexible.

Planning trip

I can take new store addresses add them and they are placed where I need them so I have NO BACK TRACKING. I don’t like to back track. When I had another mapping app. this was not always the case. This is a much better and easier app to use.

Pros

The easy way to plain a trip with this app.

Cons

None, I find that I can do the work fast and easy.

have tried 2x in past 3 years to use this software and it's more than frustrating

seeing all the addresses at least (pin-dotted) on a map so I could personally optimize them.... if Google hadn't went to less than 10 addresses I'd rather stay up all night doing it 1 way then have to continue to redo or tweek every detail to make sure you don't lose money or time chasing your errors.

Pros

can input more than a 100 addresses in one setting (but if you don't save and it refreshes or times out...... back to the start you'll go)

Cons

after entering 100s of address you'd better save as you go or it will "time out" and you'll lose your mind with the time wasted. also by doing above you then have to merge multiple list which can be hard to figure out sadly it doesn't let me ( or if customer service would ever answer or get back) figure out how to plan the route in closest to further addresses. Currently it has my #3 spot a 1/4 mile from my 201st stop..... def not an optimized approach to saving gas

Great guide

I love it

Pros

Cuts my time in half and makes my job a lot easier

Cons

Sometimes it cant find an address and I have to retype it

Volunteer Use

Works great. It works with my iPhone which integrates with my car system to provide navigation on my car screen and audio system.

Pros

I volunteer for a non-profit organization that delivers groceries to individuals that don’t have the means to obtain them. I use this program to navigate the most practical route. I use the free version and it works great for my once a week delivery.

Cons

Can’t criticize something I use for free. It works for my needs.

Very Unsatisfied

Horrible

Pros

I do not like the software. Now I am required to add additional information just to submit the survey.

Cons

The app does work for me. Now I am required to add additional information just to submit the survey.

New Boy

Not great but it is probably me.

Pros

I couldn't get it to work properly, so not a lot. I'm sure once I get used to it I will value it more.

Cons

If you make a mistake, you can't go back after optimizing, like missing a couple of parcels. The voice recognition isn't very good either.

If you have time to waste, this is the perfect app!

Not for me!

Pros

Easy to enter addresses. Although it did NOT verify they were actual addresses.

Cons

It must have given me 6 U-turn in courts. By passed deliveries that should have been made prior to going on to the next address. Screwy routing. Did not make sense!

Excellent routing

Pros

Ease of use, precise routing, very detailed directions. I can preplan day before and set start time

Too cumbersome

It’s too cumbersome. I want to go from one address to the next, I’m not stopping at each location, I’m passing by doing a visual inspection. So all the questions, are ridiculous, it would be much more user friendly if the app simply prompted the next address with the map, and poof! Problem solved.

Pros

That I can put in a number of addresses.

Cons

Waaaaay too cumbersome. Waaay too many questions between accessing the next address.

I had a long list of addresses and all kinds of time deadlines not to mention they were spread out.

Peace of mind... Not having to stress on how or which way...

Pros

Instant gratification... That's all I can say... I was overwhelmed and didn't have a clue as to how I was going to solve my time restricted routing issues.. Hit the live chat and instantly I was advised on the right direction I needed to go... fantastic

Cons

So far the only con I can come up with is the fact that it's only a seven day free trial..lol Every business should have access to this awesome tool.

Amazing... It did exactly what it was supposed to do in no time at all. LOVE IT

relief the job is done

Pros

that I can enter places out of order and the software takes care of reordering. Have not yet used customer service

Cons

that I must go to another site to obtain the address and then come back and paste the address in. But that is a small price to pay for such a great program.

gia usato ma a dei problemi

Pros

che puoi inserire tanti indirizzi che puoi fare foto e firma per garantire che la consegna e stata fatta

Cons

che non puoi scegliere la partenza o modificare i passaggi qualora gli orari sono differenti

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

Terrific Support Team!

I use Route4me daily to make routes for my guys in Las Vegas, NV and when I came in Monday morning I was having trouble with the program. I contacted support live chat from my laptop and in short order they had things figured out. It turned out to be a minor glitch on our end. Thanks guys! Problems will pop up with any system but it's good to know help is always there!

Cons

I use this to map out motor route for my carriers, Works pretty well.

Pros

This app has been very easy to use. I use it to route my carriers paper routes for new carriers or management.

Cons

The time it takes to put the addresses in and sometimes cant find new addresses. Also if it were to be synced with GPS that would make it the best thing ever!!!

Lost potential

Pros

Easy to use when it is working properly

Cons

How it assigns the order of stops doesn’t seem logical when you are passing up other stops within a closer distance.

New

Poor.

Pros

It does optimize my route, I can see it at least.

Cons

You can’t delete stops, correct address, program last stop or first stop, also seems the gps takes me the wrong way.

Great app!

I get calls from clients with long lists of different properties. I can enter the addresses, and the app organizes my journey. It works great!

Pros

Very easy to use, and a wonderful time saver.

Cons

So far, I like it all. I am still in the trial period.

Used it to look for a new home

Pros

The ease of use and how it cut out hours of trying to make a travel map for multiple stops.

Cons

I couldn’t figure out how to make my starting point also be the final destination without adding the address again.

Kimballmidwest

Greatest

Pros

That there is a section you can take notes. It makes it very convenient i never forget what I was told.

Cons

That when your free trial stops with no warning it erases All your route from a personal email

Great for a Snow Service Business!

Route4Me is amazing when it comes to same-day service request from customers. Before using Route4Me for dispatch purposes, we'd have to wait until the next day to plow their driveways. Now, we can we just add them to a route and the stop gets done in turn. Overall, I'd say Route4Me has helped boost efficiency by about 15-20 percent.

Cons

Fast, Efficient and easy way to perform home inspections!

Route4Me has clearly benefited the company. Without it, it would take me hours and hours to map out the routes for my inspectors. With it, I just plug in the right information and hit a key. The software does the rest. And uploading the routes to my scheduler and my GPS is easy. Route4Me has helped us grow no doubt about it.