Route4Me Reviews

4.4/5 (189 reviews)

Pros
  • Ease of use, the amount of stops able to add.
  • It's accurate, easy to use, easy to edit route. Great value for cost.
  • Can pull customer information and either download or copy and past information.
  • Visually impressive if FieldLogic can be incorporated into it, that would be great
Cons
  • Occasionally inaccurate in its routing.
  • None come to mind. The service has been great
  • When it doesn't load and you don't know what to do.
  • No option/function to be able to add notes to a route
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Toby McCrory

Saves you time and money

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Pros
Easy to use, I use the microphone on my smartphone to input the addresses which makes it easier. The app puts all my stops in order, Once you get used to it, it's second Nature.

Cons
You must hit the microphone button for each entry I wish they'd streamline that aspect. If they can figure a way to Get it to automatically move on to the next entry without hitting several buttons it would be far more Valuable to me!

Indika Perera

Responsive, feature-rich and backed by good customer support

Reviewed 2019-10-13

Pros
Simplicity - Look and feel + ease of use Features - Not too many or too little Performance - Fast, responsive website Support - Personalised and caring

Cons
Limited payment options. - I would have loved to have payment via invoice or via re-seller

Paul Fox

Amazing time saver! Have been using with other companies I worked for. It's a must have!

Reviewed 2018-06-10

Pros
Ease of use and connects to my GPS app. Finds all the stops I need to visit accurately. I like the weekly report you send as well.

Cons
I'm a big fan...hard to find anything I don't love about it. I wish the non mobile version were more affordable

Thomas Wall

Best planner I've tried

Reviewed 2019-08-10

Pros
My routes are different every day. Route4Me plans the best way each time. Only once in the last 3 months did I change the order of delivery.

Cons
I would like for the software to be programed for my state only. When I'm adding an address, it comes up with similar addresses in other states.

Brandon Taylor

The app was easy to use and simple (in a good way). I recommended Route4Me to all my coworkers!

Reviewed 2017-12-11

Pros
It was very straightforward and simple, in such a way that a computer genius would appreciate it just as much as someone with no technical savvy.

Cons
It didn't work well for iPhone but it worked impeccably well on Android. Also, I believe if there was a function that allowed you to change individual locations in the order on the map it would be more efficient (the map doesn't always know which streets are dead ends or which neighborhoods have entry gates; still, this is no fault of the app as most map functions struggle with this exact same problem).

Frank Deegan

More detail

Reviewed 2019-09-28

I like it, any way you can incorporate “field logic “ into the mix ?

Pros

Cons
Can’t put post code/ zip code or as in Ireland an Eircode .. doesn’t recognise them

Dan Von der lippe

Its a really Nice tool, it saves me a lot of time, and i get more coustermer visits

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Saves time, i Can get more visits cours of Good planning

Pros
Easy to use Good overwiew Really saves time Its Map function is really Good and gives fast overwiew

Cons
It could be Nice if it was easy to save the adresse list online, so You Can use it whit different divices. I know You Can do it manally but i have a lot of adress in my list, so it Will tale a lot of time.

Jacqueline Taylor

Route4Me works for Me!

Reviewed 2019-03-31

I'm in field sales, so the app allows me to work more efficiently. I minimize drive time between stops, and so I'm able to see more people in a day. Plus I love the fact that it gives the travel time between each stop, this helps when scheduling appointments.

Pros
It's accurate, easy to use, easy to edit route. Great value for cost.

Cons
No option/function to be able to add notes to a route

Carol Schultz

Garage Sale Sites

Reviewed 2019-10-19

It is so easy to use and I love the ‘optimize’ feature so I don’t have drive extra miles. I can go in the order of my route. I use it more when we are in FL when I don’t know the terrain. If it’s too far away, over 10 miles, I delete that sale. In Indiana, I am more knowledgeable about the city/county.

Pros
I LOVE how it optimizes the route of garage sales throughout our villages in FL. We have 160,000 people. There are a lot of garage sales but the estate sales are awesome!

Cons
Since it’s ‘free’, I only get 10 routes a month. All my routes are new...I will not use them again.

Kyle Ward

After 4 year it’s gotten worse

Reviewed 2019-08-13

4 years ago I would have said good for the price now I think it’s terrible and actively looking for new companies and have told probably 100 other garbage company owners to stay clear it’s not worth it

Pros
In the beginning for one driver it was functional and a good price but isn’t good for bigger companies with more then one truck.

Cons
The routing isn’t great with wrong locations and routes that don’t make sense Not a lot of great features and not able to turn features on and off. Terrible customer support, best way to get a response is by submitting a ticket forget about talking to anyone and most of the time I’m just told we can’t help but that’s a good idea we will submit for consideration. The functionality is poor and is-meant for small companies with minimal stops. Once we got a lot of stops and multiple truck the quality went down big time and price skyrocketed

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

dave Barker

Been using the app for over a year and its seamless and easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
Its flexible e.g. circular routing or out and home. Picks up my typos and second guesses the correct addresses - good for clumsy typists like me.

Cons
Looks up a global database of addresses - whereas I would like to be able to select just one country. Would like the ability to 'move' the order of the routing on the fly.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Ron Brady

Great app that I use everyday at work.

Reviewed 2017-11-24

Saves me time everyday

Pros
I like the ease of use and that it has the capability of handling many routes at one time. I also like that it gives you an estimated time of arrival

Cons
That is doesn't number the route consecutively from start to finish. Also it will finish the route at the furthest point from my starting point

sean kirby

Has been a great routing software for me and my team

Reviewed 2019-04-27

Pros
Can pull customer information and either download or copy and past information.

Cons
wish I could set times for stops and total time for the day

Stuart Sankey

Good software, but latest update has slowed it down and made it unstable and slower.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Pros
Does what it says and is easy to use. I'd be lost without it. Accurate up to date mapping. Shares quickly across devices.

Cons
Latest update has slowed it down and made it unstable. Looks prettier but less practical on a day to day basis. No functionality to merge routes

Joe Sanderlin

Novice User

Reviewed 2016-12-29

I recently used the Route4Me app and all I can say is wow! I think it is absolutely wonderful and so easy to use ( I am not very computer literate or in this case app literate). I had previously had another app that I had for years, but they quit supporting their system, so they shut it down. That app only permitted 10 route locations, which for me is not too bad, but very frustrating when I have more locations. I then looked at another highly recommended app and it was terrible and their support was worse. I located this Route4Me app and was very cautious, due to my previous experiences. I can not say enough great things. Route4Me sent me an email immediately to welcome me and noticed it looked like I was having issues, but in fact, I wanted to review before I actually attempted to use. They wanted to let me know they were there for me and if I had any questions to please contact. I wish every organization operated in this manner. I can put in an unlimited amount of locations and the directions were spot on. My previous system was more difficult and the directions were spotty at times, not with Route4Me it was amazing. I may sound like a paid advertiser, which I am not, but when I find something I like I want others to be aware.

Pros
Ease of use, the amount of stops able to add.

Cons
A little on the pricey side, but all good things come with a price.

Kris Pollick

Just what we needed

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-10-02

Our agency distributes Thanksgiving dinner baskets to low-income families. Route4Me gives our volunteers the ability to deliver to families that are disabled, elderly or lack transportation. Previously our routes were created by hand, a very time consuming and tedious task. With Route4Me's support we now deliver to approximately 900 families and have the ability to grow this program.

Pros
House to house directions that are easy to follow. Ability to limit number of stops on each route.

Cons
None come to mind. The service has been great

Colin Inscore

I bet it does more

Reviewed 2019-09-11

I’ve been able to increase productivity.

Pros
It’s easy to use and for the most part accurate. Easy to make on the fly adjustments.

Cons
Occasionally inaccurate in its routing.

Jarrod Owens

Bad customer support

Reviewed 2018-10-05
Review Source: Software Advice

I will look for a routing service with greater customer support.

Pros
Product worked well and was able to upload (via Excel) and plan routes for my daily deliveries quite easily.

Cons
After 1.5 years of subscribing, I suddenly lost access to my account while I was out on my route. I was told it was because my google play account email did not sync with the route4me email. Not only did I lose major productivity on that day, I have spent over 6 hours trying to resolve the issue with Route4me and Google play customer support. Neither of them have been the least bit helpful. I have cancelled my account.

Valerie Stewart

OMG.....love it!!! I will use it for the first time tomorrow. That will be the test!

Reviewed 2018-03-31

The benefits that I'm not tech savvy and this was SOOOO darn easy for me to use!!! That is why I LOVE it!!!

Pros
SOOOOOO easy for this older lady with no patience!!! Not too many apps optimize a list. I don't have patience and your app was soooo easy!!! I used my voice texting service....read off what I needed and added all of my properties in and in less than 5 min.....my lists was optimized and I'm going to relax now!!! No need to mapquest 19 addresses out!!! You did it ALL for me in less than 5 min! I can't believe that!!! I just hope that it doesn't use up my battery.....I will keep it on the charger in the car while driving!!!

Amanda DeAugustine

I LOVE Route4Me!!! Saves me so much time and headache! I use it almost daily!

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Pros
It easily cuts my planning in half. I am a Realtor and time management is key in my life. I can simply plug in my destinations, hit optimize to give me the best route, then look at the map to see how far my destinations are from one another to know how much travel time I need to plan in between locations. LOVE IT!

Cons
I wish it could calculate the time in between locations by minutes at an easy glance. However I'm not complaining! It has much more pros then cons!

Nathan S

Everything you could ask for in a routing system.

Reviewed 2016-07-29

Route4Me provides our business with exactly what we need: User-friendliness, efficiency, effectiveness, and above all else productivity - hours of time saved every week!

Terri Taydus

Love this app!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-02-28

It helped my assistant and I plan my stops when showing property or delivering items to clients.

Pros
It's easy to use and makes mapping out deliveries fast and easy. I tried other apps that were not so user friendly. I love how this app works with Waze for door to door driving directions :)

Cons
Haven't found anything yet that I don't like. I guess if I HAVE to pick something (and truthfully the app probably already does this and I just haven't figured it out), it would be nice if once you checked off that the stop had been "visited" and that you have "departed" if it would drop those stops to the bottom so you would only see the stops that you have left to make ;)

Earl Snyder

It has been great. Very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Pros
The use interface and customer service are first rate. I love the many capabilities that this program offers.

Cons
I wish that some of the features were available for a limited review to see if it actually warranted purchasing them

jenna milan

Often times does not load

Reviewed 2020-01-19

Pros
Then when it comes in wanting to use it or needing to use it it doesn't load. You do everything in your power and ability to make it happen and it's just does not load. Often times this app just does not open up. When I contact customer support they are very very big and not really helpful. I used to love it when I used to be able to communicate with the owner directly of this app of course that was a few years ago before he went big and sold the company but it was a much more intimate experience on your issues were addressed immediately

Cons
When it doesn't load and you don't know what to do.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Jim McDonald

Reviewed 2017-08-09

Easy to use and helped me to achieve my daily tasks easily

Pros
How easy it is to share routes to other people and how quick and easy it is to set a route up even when postcode isn't recognized it allows me to put address in easily