Route4Me Logo

Fleet route planning & route optimization software for SMBs

visit website

Route4Me Reviews - Page 3

After 4 year it’s gotten worse

4 years ago I would have said good for the price now I think it’s terrible and actively looking for new companies and have told probably 100 other garbage company owners to stay clear it’s not worth it

Pros

In the beginning for one driver it was functional and a good price but isn’t good for bigger companies with more then one truck.

Cons

The routing isn’t great with wrong locations and routes that don’t make sense Not a lot of great features and not able to turn features on and off. Terrible customer support, best way to get a response is by submitting a ticket forget about talking to anyone and most of the time I’m just told we can’t help but that’s a good idea we will submit for consideration. The functionality is poor and is-meant for small companies with minimal stops. Once we got a lot of stops and multiple truck the quality went down big time and price skyrocketed

Operations Manager

Our experience has been terrific. We manage the delivery of pantry foods to over 1000 households per week for several different food pantries. Packing and delivery is performed by volunteers. Our routes vary each week depending on the number of volunteers available. Route4Me delivers week after week.

Pros

Ease of use, ease of replanning / re-optimizing routes

Cons

There are very few software products I can say this about but there is nothing that I do not like about Route4ME

Great For Construction Sales Field Calls

Accessing and organizing my leads through waze.

Pros

Organizing my leads and sales calls by city location.

Cons

Sometimes it is slow to process and needs to be refreshed.

Its a really Nice tool, it saves me a lot of time, and i get more coustermer visits

Saves time, i Can get more visits cours of Good planning

Pros

Easy to use Good overwiew Really saves time Its Map function is really Good and gives fast overwiew

Cons

It could be Nice if it was easy to save the adresse list online, so You Can use it whit different divices. I know You Can do it manally but i have a lot of adress in my list, so it Will tale a lot of time.

Complete Delivery Solution

It has been a very pleasant experience and compare with the way we handle that service before is like jumping from the dinosaur age to the space era

Pros

So far, I used the basic configuration, it is so easy to manage and follow up, it is great to be able to know here your team is on real time and be able to tell the costumer un accurate time of arrive. The geolocation is very accurate

Cons

the price to get the full options is high for small business

Route4Me works for Me!

I'm in field sales, so the app allows me to work more efficiently. I minimize drive time between stops, and so I'm able to see more people in a day. Plus I love the fact that it gives the travel time between each stop, this helps when scheduling appointments.

Pros

It's accurate, easy to use, easy to edit route. Great value for cost.

Cons

No option/function to be able to add notes to a route

Garage Sale Sites

It is so easy to use and I love the ‘optimize’ feature so I don’t have drive extra miles. I can go in the order of my route. I use it more when we are in FL when I don’t know the terrain. If it’s too far away, over 10 miles, I delete that sale. In Indiana, I am more knowledgeable about the city/county.

Pros

I LOVE how it optimizes the route of garage sales throughout our villages in FL. We have 160,000 people. There are a lot of garage sales but the estate sales are awesome!

Cons

Since it’s ‘free’, I only get 10 routes a month. All my routes are new...I will not use them again.

CCS Route4Me

When COVID hit we needed to get food to home bound clients. This provied a way for us to manage that. Now we also are able to add people who don't have transportation to come to the food bank.

Pros

The ease of route building and changing an existing one either adding or cutting stops. How easy it is to train mobile users. We use spreadsheets so its very easy to build routes. The Mobile App & Desktop program are great. The chat support is so quick to respond and answer my sometimes dumb questions.

Cons

The only thing I would like ffor the mobile app to show the percentage complete on the route main screen like it does on the desktop. Nothing else I love it.

Been using the app for over a year and its seamless and easy to use.

Pros

Its flexible e.g. circular routing or out and home. Picks up my typos and second guesses the correct addresses - good for clumsy typists like me.

Cons

Looks up a global database of addresses - whereas I would like to be able to select just one country. Would like the ability to 'move' the order of the routing on the fly.

Great app that I use everyday at work.

Saves me time everyday

Pros

I like the ease of use and that it has the capability of handling many routes at one time. I also like that it gives you an estimated time of arrival

Cons

That is doesn't number the route consecutively from start to finish. Also it will finish the route at the furthest point from my starting point

Has been a great routing software for me and my team

Pros

Can pull customer information and either download or copy and past information.

Cons

wish I could set times for stops and total time for the day

Outstanding application

Pros

Easy to use, great reliability. We all use it here at my company

Cons

Nothing, it’s a fine product. We’ve tried others but stick to this one

Overall great product

Great product has made my work easier and helped my routing planning which makes me a more efficient employee.

Pros

Very easy to use and is very essential for delivery companies/couriers to use this product.

Cons

Great product I do not have anything to say negative about it.

Good, not great. Have to pay for every little upgrade

Route for me does what I need it to do, though for more money than I would like to spend on it. Also, I feel like I was told we could do everything on the base plan and this was not the case. I have already updated our infrastructure to use this software so we are currently stuck with it. I’m pretty sure if they raise the price I will have to change.

Pros

The software is easy to implement on phones and generally easy to follow directions. Ideally you need another app (google maps or Waze) to accurately route uoy

Cons

For every problem you encounter you call the company. EVERY time they have a solution, but it will cost you. EVERY TIME. There is nothing in their basic package that covers what a fraction of people will need. Even when using two different routing apps, the Route4Me software will route you incorrectly. Thank goodness we keep phone numbers to each stop. Some of the analytics are unavailable, again, unless you pay fo them.

Good software, but latest update has slowed it down and made it unstable and slower.

Pros

Does what it says and is easy to use. I'd be lost without it. Accurate up to date mapping. Shares quickly across devices.

Cons

Latest update has slowed it down and made it unstable. Looks prettier but less practical on a day to day basis. No functionality to merge routes

Flowers

Very helpful

Pros

It was easy to figure out and use wright away.

Cons

Cost it would be nice if it could be free.

Can’t program different colors on app

Not bad but see cons

Pros

Easy to optimize a route, check route in map

Cons

On the app you can’t color code business, residential, pickups. Which to me is the heart to my route. Will not renew

Le Comptoir d'Anselme

Excellent

Pros

Easy to manage. I love the route map, that allows us to adapt to che client until the last minute

Cons

The SMS option does not wok very well. We cannot display the truck localisation on time.

Novice User

I recently used the Route4Me app and all I can say is wow! I think it is absolutely wonderful and so easy to use ( I am not very computer literate or in this case app literate). I had previously had another app that I had for years, but they quit supporting their system, so they shut it down. That app only permitted 10 route locations, which for me is not too bad, but very frustrating when I have...

Pros

Ease of use, the amount of stops able to add.

Cons

A little on the pricey side, but all good things come with a price.

Just what we needed

Our agency distributes Thanksgiving dinner baskets to low-income families. Route4Me gives our volunteers the ability to deliver to families that are disabled, elderly or lack transportation. Previously our routes were created by hand, a very time consuming and tedious task. With Route4Me's support we now deliver to approximately 900 families and have the ability to grow this program.

Pros

House to house directions that are easy to follow. Ability to limit number of stops on each route.

Cons

None come to mind. The service has been great

"MAGIC" because it makes you go Wow!!!

Read my review im from New Zealand we are known for punching way above our weight. This gets my best review and thats a first cheers !!!

Pros

Its the key it opens all the doors my phone book i go in click hb 1 [SENSITIVE CONTENT] blogs it loads address name extra info its perfect then it gets me to everyone as fast as pos

Cons

I suck at computers and yet I frickin love this because it works like a hands on person right beside you

I bet it does more

I’ve been able to increase productivity.

Pros

It’s easy to use and for the most part accurate. Easy to make on the fly adjustments.

Cons

Occasionally inaccurate in its routing.

Monthly Reporting

First-time user who loves this program and would recommend it to those who ask.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was an excellent key member in providing critical data I thought was once lost

Cons

When I find something, I'll let you know.

Great Product

The experience has been great. Tech support was extremely helpful as well as my assigned account manager. Short wait times for phone calls and quick email responses.

Pros

The software is extremely intuitive and has helped with streamlining services provided for the agency.

Cons

Does not work well with Android mobile devices. The add-ons are useful however, they are to costly. Therefore, work-arounds have to be thought of to avoid the cost. An example is the use of "notes" or adding a "custom" field cost $99 additional a month. This seems extremely high for a function one would assume would come with a mid-grade package.

G&G FUEL

fantastic

Pros

easy to use it gets us where we have to go in superb order

Cons

sometimes it can not find certain addresses and it dont offer different senarios