Route4Me Logo
Route4Me

Fleet route planning & route optimization software for SMBs

visit website

Route4Me Reviews - Page 4

Optimize glitch but tech support fixed it

Pros

Easy to work with. Built a route manually real easy using the current location data. Lots of features i have not had the chance to play with. Links in with Google maps real nice.

Cons

No administration guide that i have seen unless I missed it. Would be nice to have a way to manually draw the route.

Bad customer support

I will look for a routing service with greater customer support.

Pros

Product worked well and was able to upload (via Excel) and plan routes for my daily deliveries quite easily.

Cons

After 1.5 years of subscribing, I suddenly lost access to my account while I was out on my route. I was told it was because my google play account email did not sync with the route4me email. Not only did I lose major productivity on that day, I have spent over 6 hours trying to resolve the issue with Route4me and Google play customer support. Neither of them have been the least bit helpful. I have cancelled my account.

What am I giving a review a title???? For what?

Its Ok, just implementing in one of my 3 stores myself to teach other deliver drivers. Issue with people touching my phone to sign during corona virus pandemic is an issue. A little hard to teach to my drivers who are all in their early 60s. otherwise it is great and glad we have it.

Pros

Picture is great for product quality and customer satisfaction.

Cons

It does not upload the signature feature from my phone to the BMS system. also, if it goes on a delivery trip, then the default setting for order completeness or delivery, should be "delivered/ drop off occurred" NOT "Pick up occurred". Obviously it went out on a delivery, that should be the default setting in the phone app.

Best route planning app available

Amazing. Easy, intuitive, helpful.

Pros

The app is simple to use. Allows you to easily search addresses, attach notes and the map feature helps guide you to your next destination safely while driving. Has saved a lot of time and frustration. I’ve used another app in the past, they were more expensive and didn’t work. Period. After hours of inputting addresses/stops other apps failed me. Frustrating. Route 4 me for life!

Cons

No issues That I have found. Easy to learn and use. My grandma could do it.

OMG.....love it!!! I will use it for the first time tomorrow. That will be the test!

The benefits that I'm not tech savvy and this was SOOOO darn easy for me to use!!! That is why I LOVE it!!!

Pros

SOOOOOO easy for this older lady with no patience!!! Not too many apps optimize a list. I don't have patience and your app was soooo easy!!! I used my voice texting service....read off what I needed and added all of my properties in and in less than 5 min.....my lists was optimized and I'm going to relax now!!! No need to mapquest 19 addresses out!!! You did it ALL for me in less than 5 min! I can't believe that!!! I just hope that it doesn't use up my battery.....I will keep it on the charger in the car while driving!!!

Cons

Good fit for our business

Our experience with Route4Me has been great, it has really helped us propel our business forward more than we thought.

Pros

Seeing all of our stops on one map and being able to filter through different options. This has been a game changer for us.

Cons

Not really any cons, just wanting to understand the software a bit better.

Route Planning

Everyone has been very helpful over the years.

Pros

Ease of use and universal ways of importing addresses.

Cons

None. Route4Me Software is a perfect solution and good tool for our needs.

I LOVE Route4Me!!! Saves me so much time and headache! I use it almost daily!

Pros

It easily cuts my planning in half. I am a Realtor and time management is key in my life. I can simply plug in my destinations, hit optimize to give me the best route, then look at the map to see how far my destinations are from one another to know how much travel time I need to plan in between locations. LOVE IT!

Cons

I wish it could calculate the time in between locations by minutes at an easy glance. However I'm not complaining! It has much more pros then cons!

Best value for buck to be productive

I am in the streetlight repair business. I can plan my day very easily in minutes and not cross cross routes all day

Pros

Ease of use to implement, change mid stream and organize

Cons

Expense of multi user corporate license. Would live to have my boss use this for everyone but not sure if it’s too expensive

Everything you could ask for in a routing system.

Route4Me provides our business with exactly what we need: User-friendliness, efficiency, effectiveness, and above all else productivity - hours of time saved every week!

Route4me review

Route4Me had made it possible for us to continue home deliveries and not spend entire days of man power trying to figure it out with google maps or something. The customization has been key. The donation of the app for our non-profit for several months has been a blessing.

Pros

That we can easily and quickly create routes with multiple stops for our drivers and reduces wait times for our clients by being able to call ahead.

Cons

We need to maximize our volunteer power without burning them out, so we have to edit a lot to get the number of stops down an in an efficient patterns for our drivers.

Often times does not load

Pros

Then when it comes in wanting to use it or needing to use it it doesn't load. You do everything in your power and ability to make it happen and it's just does not load. Often times this app just does not open up. When I contact customer support they are very very big and not really helpful. I used to love it when I used to be able to communicate with the owner directly of this app of course that was a few years ago before he went big and sold the company but it was a much more intimate experience on your issues were addressed immediately

Cons

When it doesn't load and you don't know what to do.

Love this app!

It helped my assistant and I plan my stops when showing property or delivering items to clients.

Pros

It's easy to use and makes mapping out deliveries fast and easy. I tried other apps that were not so user friendly. I love how this app works with Waze for door to door driving directions :)

Cons

Haven't found anything yet that I don't like. I guess if I HAVE to pick something (and truthfully the app probably already does this and I just haven't figured it out), it would be nice if once you checked off that the stop had been "visited" and that you have "departed" if it would drop those stops to the bottom so you would only see the stops that you have left to make ;)

Free Trial

To be honest, i havent yet tried it full capacity, but i can see, this will be the best program.

Pros

Couldnt really belive, this was this good. I mean you can scann the package and it gives you the adress to route. Unbeliavable.

Cons

I dont have anythink bad to say about this software.

Route4me is Perfect

I have always had a good experience with Route4Me.

Pros

As a Realtor, it is always challenging to plan a route to show many properties that is most effective. Route4me is perfect for planning my showings.

Cons

I have not experienced any problems with this software.

What I think about route4me

It's very helpful in putting my packages in order

Pros

I do like that it puts my packages in order.

Cons

Wish I could reverse the route if I wanted and I don't like the new update that if you have to break away for a package it marks the rest as skip if you hit cancel won't let me just mark the one package I had to brake away to deliver so I have to keep going back and hit un skip on every package that was up above that package.

Route optimization

I like this app and use it 3-4 times every week, it helps me complete my work more efficiently.

Pros

Optimizing Route is the best for saving me time and efficiency.

Cons

Adding stops during route operations is cumbersome. I don’t like having to load up old routes just to see the stops, sometimes it would be helpful to see an address I’ve previously visited to get the date I was last there.

It has been great. Very easy to use

Pros

The use interface and customer service are first rate. I love the many capabilities that this program offers.

Cons

I wish that some of the features were available for a limited review to see if it actually warranted purchasing them

TIME SAVER Just

Time Saver

Pros

Route planning The ability to mark when you arrive & when your leaving

Cons

Easy access to put same city & state for multiple stops in same town & State

Good

I’m happy because with our it I did not know where to start

Pros

It help me do my job faster that I could do it myself

Cons

Al the times makes me go back and ford passing by addresses that are in the rout and because I don’t know Pahrump just got to follow the route

excellent customer service

Excellent customer service experience, very helpful live chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Pros

Software was easy to use, fairly functional. Had some issues in new suburbs.

Cons

Issued with routing in the suburbs caused some delays.

Works well for me

Good. I'm just disappointed that it no longer shows the zip codes for the stops

Pros

It's easy to use. And it's inexpensive.

Cons

It no longer shows the zip code for the stops. I liked having that. We have multiple zip codes within Santa Cruz

Easy to use and helped me to achieve my daily tasks easily

Pros

How easy it is to share routes to other people and how quick and easy it is to set a route up even when postcode isn't recognized it allows me to put address in easily

Great but to expensive

I am using the Free app.

Pros

I like that I can put all my showings in and it will route to the quickest and shortest distances.

Cons

The price is too high. It is helpful to me but I can manage without paying the high price.

Best and affordable app I've seen so far.

either way i'm already dependent on using the app and only wish it would hurry up and get here because I will be out of my free trails before it arrives and i'm using it 5 to 6 days a week.

Pros

it has made my time in running the app for organized and simple.

Cons

I have to buy an android because I can't scan in my route with an iphone and i can't see the address after it start to run. but that's not bad