Route4Me Logo

Fleet route planning & route optimization software for SMBs

visit website

Route4Me Reviews - Page 5

Non-Profit Flag Distribution Program

It saves hours and miles by optimizing the route. The Boy Scouts we use for many of our distribution routes told us about it.

Pros

Optimizes route and sequence of travel. You don't spend hours retracing your path of travel. These types of trips burn more gas than normal travel so the time and miles saved save dollars on fuel.

Cons

I pull up on my PC and am unable to print out the travel sequence so my co-pilot can act as a navigator.

New user

I’ve only been using it for a week but it has helped me tremendously with reducing backtracking and wasted mileage.

Pros

You can store your locations. I’m a rating field inspector so I visit the same subdivisions multiple times throughout the week.

Cons

You can nickname the address stored but when you go to add from your saved list, it only shows the addresses and not the alias. This would be beneficial for people like me as it would be quicker and more convenient to look up the subdivision name rather than the address.

Best app route4me

Courier

Pros

Yes 👍 the product easy to use ! Easy routing for courier.

Cons

For commercial purpose doesn't show low bridge sign and by pass routue

Couldn’t do without

It’s great. Love it.

Pros

Provides efficient routing and mapping and allows for checking off customers visited.

Cons

In the free version I want to indicate who is start and who is last (end or finish) and I can’t.

Using Route4Me in the Water Industry

It has been very good. When we did have questions, the on-line service was excellent and immediate.

Pros

It provided a fast and easy solution for route optimization and site inspection. This is probably not what most people use it for.

Cons

To be fair, the software was not originally intended for the purposes we used it for so it took a while to figure out how to configure it to do exactly what we wanted.

Best route optimization App

Saves so much time setting up my routes every month

Pros

Ease of use.Cost effective.Very accurate

Cons

No complaints .Love this app .Wish I had found it sooner than I had.

A Must-have app

So far, so good!

Pros

It’s fast, user friendly and I can add, delete stops along the way. I originally tried the free version and now I am have purchased the app. I started out Using it for work where I am delivering groceries and items to senior citizens who are shut in during the COVID-19 pandemic. I am now using it for personal and business travels, as well. I like how confident it makes me feel that I will be planning my route, saving time, and ultimately using less gas in my car. This is a fabulous app and a must have for anyone who has to make multiple stops or multiple trips in one day.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that my routes were not saved from my free version to the paid version. And I no longer have the emails that were automatically sent because I changed devices and lost some info along the way. I think that the app should retain the routes from the free version and should transfer over to the paid version when 1 makes that change. Otherwise some of the planning is redundant.

Great free service

Very pleased and would recommend to everyone.

Pros

Free and has all addresses. Very easy to type in and it recognizes addresses.

Cons

Nothing. Pleased with all the features and would recommend to everyone.

Logistics manager

Overall satisfactory and pleasant to use. The grouping of addresses is very pleasant. The final address sometimes arrives at a non-existent place.

Pros

The ease of use and ease of adaptation of the software.

Cons

Default GPS not clear compared to Google MAPS. Poor readability of the notes, You should have a preview of the photo after validation. Geographic optimization, passing in front of the same address several times for example.

This review was translated from French. Read original review

Fastest route

It always gets me where I want to be

Pros

I go to lots of garage sales and route for me how's me organize my path

Cons

I have no negatives. I just pop in my addresses and it gets me where I want to go.

It very good app I like and I all ways recomend it to my friends

Pros

It is easy to used and it is good for the price

Cons

I like this app because is very help and easy to understand

Route new day

end results are good. need manual on use.

Pros

unlimited use and can be seen on iPhone.

Cons

no manual on use of product. need more explanation on set up.

Fabulous App

The experience has been very pleasurable.

Pros

The ease of use and accuracy that the route is developed with is better than I expected

Cons

The cost for the free app is right on the money and there is nothing that is wrong for that price. If I had the need for the paid version, I'd buy it in a New York minute.

Excellent

Pros

easy to use and fast.

Cons

that in my country when I try to call the client it does not allow me from the application

Latest version is far less useful than previous version

Pros

Best tool I've found, so far or planning, organizing and managing hotshot pickups and deliveries. Allows user to see how additional stops can be inserted into route plan

Cons

Latest version has way too many pop up screens that are distracting, annoying and time wasting. Scrolling when necessary to manually add and resequence is stops is too ackward

A must have for delivery business

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up, I really like the ability to edit the route on the fly

Cons

That it doesn’t remember previous addresses when you are entering addresses.

Ease of Use Review to be followed by the Actual Maiden Voyage Review to come Sunday

I have only installed it and placed a multi location route . I will do final review once used but based on the setup and ease of use input I am quite sure I will love it. I actually love already before even taking it on the road. Will have maiden voyage on Sunday for my Church member pickup

Pros

Its seamless integration and ease to input multiple locations and I really love that there is an app to actually monitor several drivers to know where they all are. Non of the other apps have a Governor app. ++++++ for that.

Cons

Finding it was the least thing liked. It's not out there you really have to look to find it.

Great Tool

Excellent Route Planner

Pros

Editing my routes, having peace of mind that no matter which destination the Router is going to take you there.

Cons

Not being able to work and edit my routes on my PC as part of my subscription. Some addresses are not updated in Google Maps, specially Zip Codes at/within City Limits and Borders.

Great app

Pros

It's well worth the price. Always accurate. Helped me out immensely

Cons

None. App is great 👍 Don't change a thing

Route for me is easy to use very handy to have

When you need to find a place route for me is the way to go anywhere anytime

Pros

Route for me is easy to use very handy to have

Cons

You can find a place when you need to find it

Pros

Sequencing makes our routes run much smoother

Cons

I like everything about this software

Service

I am a driver for Fed X & I have a challengin’ route! Route-for-Me has helped me tremendously & I love how I can show the managers the overview & how long it will take me of the route! Keep up the great work!!!! 👍

Pros

I love it! Easy to navigate from one stop to the next & love how it stores all my addresses & can click onto them instead of re-enterin’ all the addresses. 😀

Cons

No problems @ all with the service! I love everything about the App & I referred it to another driver who has a complicated route.

TGS SERVICES

Great tool for my business and for my employees is going to great to keep track of the schedule.

Pros

Easy to set the address, the system identifies the places very quickly.

Cons

Is hard to go back to the notes, when press on the highlighted file is doesn’t open that file it opens a drop box with portion.

Used easily

When I first used it I used to go to the Map to see the nearest areas Bc I didn’t know how to really manage it. When I discover when you optimized your route how fast and easy it was I told myself route4me is the best gps ever we should use for deliveries

Pros

Route4Me is an excelllent app that everybody who’s working for a big company like me should use it cause it’s not too expensive and it helps a lot

Cons

It is not difficult to use at all. And the way that it optimized your route is Great

needed help with my account

Pros

fast and friendly customer service when ever I am in need of help they are always at my finger tips