Route4Me Logo
Route4Me

Fleet route planning & route optimization software for SMBs

visit website

Route4Me Reviews - Page 6

needed help with my account

Pros

fast and friendly customer service when ever I am in need of help they are always at my finger tips

User Experience

Overall great product, makes it easy to route multiple people to multiple addresses.

Pros

Makes it easy to route to multiple addresses quickly!

Cons

Takes you to a lot of incorrect addresses. Has gotten worse over the last year don't know what happened.

Does the job

Pros

Fast routing for Flag installation process in our community at holiday periods for my Rotary club and good time management for volunteers who set flags at addresses

Cons

Printing is limited in the selection of pages to reduce to pertinent pages only for paper management and distribution to the volunteers

Not Sure Navigating

Very unsatisfied with this system.

Pros

Too complicated to enjoy the features. All of my team members highly recommended this as the best thing ever.

Cons

The automated voice was very annoying. Too loud. Not accurate at all. Confused

Tool I cannot live without to do my job!

I could not do my job as easily and efficiently if I did not have a route for me

Pros

So easy to set up my routes. I can set up hundreds of addresses if I need to. The optimization is amazing!

Cons

I can’t say there are any concerts this point

Love this app

Love this app, my delivery time and the maps accuracy is outstanding

Pros

Easy to use, only app that optimizes the routes. Love the fact I can speak the address instead of typing it. Saves time

Cons

Hard to click on arrow on right for directions and still having issues if I want to move one to another spot. Would like it if you had a choice to optimize or not. Sometimes we are told which place to go in what order

Perfect

I’m saving a lot of time using this software. Sometimes my route is over 500 miles long and I cannot afford to make any mistakes.

Pros

I deliver delayed luggage—once I’ve received my assigned items it takes one click to optimize my route and I’m ready to go.

Cons

Wish I could see ETA ‘s in actual time versus needing to add up individual trips.

Route Map Daily

Good, helps a lot.

Pros

Sends me where I want to go instantly! Directs my path for the whole day no matter what time or what traffic is happening I'll be routed accordingly.

Cons

Hard to change and re-start from fresh. Have to delete everything instead of just putting in a new name and starting from blank. You have to input all the data all over again every day after you delete yesterdays data.

Route planning for small one man business

It is just another task I don't have toe bother with.

Pros

After a couple of customer service calls. The app is now up and running. It is easy , once set up, to plan routes with the regular customer base I use.

Cons

One minor annoyance, the planner often takes me past an address and returns me there later in the route.

Great Resource For Outside Sales Reps

Pros

I love this software as it allows me to plan a route daily for the companies im going to see that paticular day. Also allows me to enter my notes that I can later put into Hibspot/Salesforce or whatever your organization uses. Would not be nearly as effective daily without it.

Cons

I dont really have any cons except there is a bit of a small ramp up time to use it.

Route ME

It is the best use of entry time that will keep me in an organized approach to cold calling!

Pros

This software organized my life to the utmost. I was always trying to figure out where to go first and then wandered around looking for the next address. this kept me on a mission.

Cons

loading it on my iphone took me a bit and then figuring out that I did not need to enter my starting location..

Pros

It is very Easy to use. Particularly like the round trip feature, although would like a couple of bugs ironed out

Cons

Would like a feature to be added that allowed you to plan a round trip route, completing the closest destination from your location first. Would like to be able to disable the predictive txt when trying to enter an address

It doesn’t get easier

Overall experience is great because there are times that I need to get to multiple points and this makes it extremely easy

Pros

It doesn’t get easier. I love how easy and accurate it is to get to multiple points

Cons

It’s costly to subscribe to if you only use it once in a while.

life saver

I use this app on a literature route and it cuts down on my miles. Don't have t ask Google maps where to go next.

Pros

Saves a lot of time out on the route, can plan it all out at home.

Cons

Sometimes the syncing with email can b a problem

Great homebuyer touring app.

Pros

The app optimized the most efficient route for me when showing several homes in one tour. This prevents all the zig zagging back and forth. The efficiency of the routing feature saves much time and even impresses my buyers. An absolute must have app for realtors.

Cons

I wish the app was free. The interface looks a little dated but it functions great.

Satisfied

Pros

This app is amazing! Working with Fedex leads me to need this at times.

Cons

Not that I dislike.. But, curious how I can delete stops from my route!? If needed.

Delivery

Delivery

Pros

Accurate and ease of use, also good orginazation of stops to make was very accurate!!

Cons

None all software was great, could navigate well with it..

Grest

Great stuff fancy for me

Pros

Great routes to be available to people. I love it very much

Cons

No very good to use for me it works goid

NOT userfriendly

It was Not good! I spent 3 hours in one night alone trying to get it to work. Useless app.

Pros

It has potential. This field REQUIRED 17 characters.

Cons

It would only take 17 addresses. It would not optimize. I called customer service, Finally got a voicemail and then never received a call back. I watched YouTube videos that just described features to market and sell the app, not answer FAC’s or show a Detailed tutorial. The tutorial in the app is useless, just shows you how a few “buttons” work. I would never purchase this app if their free trial can’t show me what it can do, therefore if this is what it can do I would not use it or recommend it!

Outstanding Customer Service

Its been great and has saved me so much time route planning.

Pros

I like that the sofware is fairly easy to use while driving. I need to make lots of stops and sometimes change my routing in the middle of the day. Its easy and functional.

Cons

Sometimes it glitches while trying to connect with my GPS

Very good

It has been fantastic

Pros

Awesome app very good for our industry when we load between 100 and 500 addresses into iy

Cons

It is American so when loading an address it doesn’t pick up just nz addresses

My review number one

Pros

I have only just started using this again. As I recall last year you started charging for service so I quit. I like the improvements. Seems easier to use.

Cons

I don’t see any immediate cons. I will write suggestions if ideas come up for improvements. One thing that did just happen was that I put in my current address as my end destination and it added it as one of my stops in the beginning of the route. So I just deleted it even though I had clicked on “make your current location your last stop.”

Save time and Gas

It was awesome

Pros

Awesome program it routes i to save time and gas

Cons

Trial is too short. Would like it to be longer gor better testi.g

Yearly Qtr. Inspections

enables me to get the job done well and fast

Pros

Able to route in a very timely fashion , putting in my jobs and getting the fastest way to get them done

Cons

nothing everything i need to get this part of my job done

Route4me was great for my courier work

Found multiple addresses quickly and saved fuel

Pros

I would add multiple address's and route4me sorted them in the correct order and take me on my round easy

Cons

The downside was Route4me couldn't reconize the exact house number I was delivering to which is not good on multidrops as it slows you down i had to keep a check of the house numbers myself.