Route4Me Logo
Route4Me

Fleet route planning & route optimization software for SMBs

visit website

Route4Me Reviews - Page 7

works well with google maps

Plans everything for you and gives you precise instructions.

Pros

Offers turn by turn precise indications and allows me to store tons of memorized addresses. Map function is easy to see.

Cons

Has taken me to one or two inaccurate place of address location and has also shut down unexpectedly for unknow reasons.

Full Management Solution

Pros

Features of delivery management and logistic

Cons

Development in italian language to be improved

Extremely helpful tool. Has saved a lot of time in a very large sales territory.

Route planning and time management.

Pros

User interface and customer support would be the first two that come to mind. I like the simplicity of the software and how readily available the support team is there when needed.

Cons

Could use route editing tool for accounts not seen on a regular basis. Some accounts I see every 3 to 4 weeks where others I may only want to see 2-3 times a year. I would like to be able to set that up automatically within the software. Uploading route addresses can be frustrating for non savy tech people.

Super Helpful

Love it, easy for me

Pros

This app helps me save so much time and give my clients a clean and positive experience

Cons

Maybe a bit complicated for users and me sometimes

Route4Me review

All is well accept pricing honestly

Pros

It cut some time down on deliverys also I can use it directly with Waze to save more time from traffics, good product bad price, I told my employer about it and when I said how much it cost he lost interest Quickly

Cons

The pricing I only use as I like to support good products

Costly

I do like it but don’t love it. Although is full functional

Pros

Helps me be productive through project. Easier entering addresses than routings

Cons

The arrive icon not needed. Can’t download addresses via excel.

Excellent customer service fast and pleasant

Pros

Takes the hassle out of your day doing the routes to perfection, the online support is fantastic, I would recommend to anyone

Farm to door delivery

Before I had Route for me to deliver our farm good's it took much longer to deliver & find home address in L.A . I will not deliver without Route 4 me

Pros

Easy to program address for delivering our Farm good's to our customers

Cons

when you share to email that you can print up route also

Route4Me Time Saver

The program saves me a lot of time by not having to manually figure out best route to save me time. User friendly.

Pros

Allows me to save time. I can enter my route information and program will calculate the best route for me.

Cons

Have not used all features. Do not really have cons at this time.

Good Product

Pros

Very efficient and it remembers past locations.

Cons

It's a little complicated at first, it has a lot of features.

Route4Me Review

This app has made it easier and quicker for me to make deliveries. I wish the app would automatically go to the next stop after hitting visited.

Pros

I love that it plans your route and has the stops numbered.

Cons

I wish there was a preset to where I can input my start and stop for a round trip. I don't like having to do that for each route.

Great tool, drains my battery so fast I can't use it often

Pros

I like the fact the tool allows more than 30 addresses for Sorting of points and that it seems to arrange in a good working order

Cons

It drains my battery soooooooooooo fast. I can only use the tools for 30-45 minutes. It drains so fast that even if plugged in and charging it drains faster than the charger works.

Excellent Site

Excellent experience overall; made the trip I planned easy to navigate.

Pros

Software is accurate to a T. If I had staff members, it would keep them on their toes and customers happy.

Cons

When I had to cancel a stop, it continued to push the location; could be a “picnic” error...person in chair, not in computer.

I plan to ask for my money back

Only being able to organize a route into the shortest time period, which I generally end up transcribing a destination into Google Maps because the program sends me to a nag screen urging upgrade. I need to work. Not fiddling around with software issues.

Pros

The only pro I can find is that it arranges destinations in shortest order of travel. It looks like a nice interface. It seems to have potential to be a fine software.

Cons

It goes through to a nag screen to upgrade every time I hit the navigate button. I'm not going to upgrade. I can't wait to end my relationship with this company ASAP. It doesn't save routes. It doesn't get rid of a stop once completed. I'm moving back to Road Warrior. It has a few issues, but at least it does the job. And for 80 bucks a year, it should do the job.

Couldn't conduct my business without route 4 Me

Enables me to run leads, organize leads with little or no inaccurate directions.

Pros

I like the emailed daily summaries and the accurate directions. I also like the note capabilities.

Cons

I don't like having to sign in everyday! It is a hassle when I hop into the car and using the same route I used the day before.

My route/usage

I deliver for a living and still have difficulty in setting up my stops/locations.

Pros

First time user/software looked useful but its not easy to use without prior attempts.

Cons

Typing and setup not easy I kept trying to enter and setup stops from my origin location and such but the operation was not smooth.

Great software that will save you time and money

Route planning, time reduction on routes and planning is the best

Pros

Overall ease of use is great, when you have re-ocurring routes that just need minor changes is the best.

Cons

Notification email improvement can be improved, current option is complicated to understand

Routes made Easy

Pros

I am using this app to help deliver food to seniors during the Corrnavirus lock down. Real easy to use. I just enter the addresses of the deliveries and it maps out the route. Saves me lot of time and hassle trying to determine the route. Real easy to use!!!!

Cons

Since I am using the free trial I am limited in the number of times I can use it. Would be great that the number of routes not be limited for non-profits.

Helps me to be on track all the time.

Pros

The ease of use in setting up the daily routes I'm driving. It keeps me organized for the day. The use of google maps also is a benefit. The cost is reasonable as well.

Cons

Wish the optimize the route was a bit better. I also wish it recognized the business from the address.

Good

Good navi

Pros

Is great all all around no issues beside ads this the best Navi route planner there is I wished google maps had a route planner

Cons

Great Navi need daily job family life business just great great needs no ads I hate ads it distracting from the route I need to follow

Route4Me is the most user friendly, easy to use, routing software.

Pros

The address verification is easy to use and allows you to pick a point on the map. This eliminates the bad address issues for our drivers on the road.

Peg fish

Made life easier

Pros

It gets the job done It plans the route efficiently It gives areas to write notes

Cons

Sometimes I have to retype route to make it stick I can’t figure out how to tweak route so that I can slightly change order of delivery

How Reviews waste my time

it works

Pros

This is a very effective app and I recommend you get it.

Cons

Writing the reviews to tell you how good it is .

Reliability has decreased & unexpected errors have increased

Started out good and dependable a few years ago, but I'm thinking of quitting now. I don't like its poor reliability.

Pros

Originally, I liked the software's reliability in optimizing many, many destinations through the best route

Cons

The reliability has gone down and I am getting frequent error messages without the routing

My experience has been pretty good although is takes a while to learn how to save & import files.

Saves time for our container maintenance crew.

Pros

I like the way the software can take your file and route the stops. This saves a lot of time having to do things manually.

Cons

It takes a lot of steps and various file saves before the software has the information in the format it needs.