Route4Me Logo
Route4Me

Fleet route planning & route optimization software for SMBs

visit website

Route4Me Reviews - Page 9

Great app but $$$ to fully utilize!

Frustrating. I use the app once a month - hardly enough to justify what they require to upgrade my account. More/better pricing options are needed. It’s the only thing holding it back from totally defeating any competition.

Pros

Great functionality. Every option I wish to utilize in scheduling itineraries is available and there are multiple pathways to plan.

Cons

Cost is WAY out of line. $uck$ you in and then holds you ho$tage.

A life saver!

Because of CoVid 19 shutting down schools this Spring, we were unable to have a "school delivery day" to get 10,000 high school seniors their graduation products. Thanks to Route4Me, we were able to do home deliveries of graduation caps and gowns to many of these seniors. I don't know what we would have done without this service!

Pros

Though Route4Me was quite user friendly, I did need get some technical support on a couple of occasions to fine tune my particular needs and they were very friendly and helpful!

Cons

Sometimes it felt like the route was not in as logical an order as possible, but the software allows the user to make adjustments.

slow

Was great initially. Not good now.

Pros

organized and easy to figure out how to use

Cons

After adding about 15 addresses, it slows to a crawl and becomes useless. I need to be able to input about 100 addresses/day all at one time. I used to be able to until a year ago or so. I tried calling support but no one responded to my call.

Flower Deliveries

It's been easy to work with it and it has speeded up a lot since the first time I used it.

Pros

The quickness of organizing my deliveries in the shortest distance between deliveries to save time and gasoline.

Cons

The addresses that start with W77S7777 oak street. Several times in the past the only way I could get this program to accept the address was to just put the street address and city in to keep it in my route. Then I had to look for address when I got to the street and which way to go.

Not for a quick add-on in a time-sensitive situation

I had to quickly deliver SATPrep books to a number of students who live all over the city. The route given was a big ring and did not seem to account for traffic, construction, or other potential optimizations. A blunt instrument. And again, the nagging to give up my personal information. Very uncool. I will not be continuing to use this application.

Pros

It was quick and easy to input the addresses.

Cons

Google Maps integration was imperfect, missing the actual destination by several blocks in more than one case. Optimization was not available until I agreed to a free trial and submitted my credit card information. There was no Set-up, ReadMe, Welcome, Getting Started: nothing. There was no onboarding path, just insistent reminders to give up my personal information.

Backtracks more than I had hoped for.

Helpful in managing time.

Pros

I had two routes going but one was erased.

Cons

It erased my 1 route and replaced with second route... I need first route back.

Very accurate app!! Thank You

Great experience!

Pros

I loved that this app can sync with my maps app on my phone. It was accurate and i am so glad i found it because i drive for a company who uses a map app but my palm pilot died and i had no way of routing myself to the rest of my stops! I will definitely be keeping this app!

Cons

There was not one thing i didn't like about this software!

Love it!!

6 deliveries in a storage town.. Boom.. shows me best route

Pros

I love the way it helps organize my deliveries in a time and distance efficient way..

Cons

Not finding a tutorial on line as to how best to use the software app

Novice

Not sure the app was designed for house hunting tour but seems the this would be the perfect activity for this application

Pros

As addresses added, the route can be updated to accommodate. Appears unlimited number of addresses can be added- I’m trying to use to review potential rentals or houses for purchase

Cons

I had to purchase to add more than a few addresses to the route, didn’t realize as I added new, the ones entered previously were removed to stay under the number - as far as I can tell. Still learning how to save a route without starting a new route- a little confusing

Got me out of a frazzled stateand back on the road

Pros

Organized my overwhelming mess and put all my stops in order so i could quit wasting time and gas

Cons

It didn't drive the car for me too. I mean that would be nice

Meal Delivery to 6,200 people

We used Route4Me to develop optimized routes for 167 drivers delivering Thanksgiving meals to local families. I was impressed with Route4Me's capabilities. I've used a lot of software in my career, and I give it very high marks. It was simple and easy to use, and very, very intuitive.' And the one time I had a question, I talked with a customer service person who walked me through the procedure. He was great. I see no reason why a business couldn't use Route4Me to plan and manage delivery routes daily.

Huge help!

Super useful especially when i have parcels from different areas

Pros

How efficient and user friendly it is! It makes things MUCH easier.

Cons

Not giving street name and number when arriving at destination using Google maps

inadequate Support

POOR

Pros

It really served our purpose well and then today it doesn't allow us to track driver's progress as we have done for about 6 months and the support person online was insulting and extremely non helpful

Cons

Support is worthless and today I did an online support session with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and was not helpful in anyway

Couldn't live without it.

A small learning curve to understand the nuances but their Support Desk is excellent and very knowledgeable and will provide you with an above and beyond personal approach (with some levity and comedic value to go along with it). Definitely couldn't imagine doing my job without this software.

Good and helpful

The benefits are perfect for a person in the sales industry who has to make cold calls and wants to be the most proficient as possible. The software just needs to add another pricing method. Maybe charge on a single use basis?

Pros

Optimization of travel is beneficial for travel and work. Allows me to see the most possible prospects the least amount of time.

Cons

Do not use it often enough for the cost. I find the program to be extremely helpful. However, with my work I do not need a full subscription. I only use the program/software 1 time a month at the most.

Route4me Review

It should reduce costs by driving shortest or the more fast route however it fails regularly to do that

Pros

It is able to plan a route well with few stops

Cons

It is unable to plan the route well with many stops over 80

It is GREAT

Pros

We like that it is integrated through our BMS software.

Cons

It changes the route up from what we see on the computer to what is the actual route on the IPad.

Great for first 3 routes!!!

CAN SET MY ETA'S ON ROUTE FOLLOWING CALCULATED STOPS

Pros

Easy to use and accurate. Sets up route easily and easy to follow. You can delete stops after you have arrived there. Great for parcel couriers like myself

Cons

You are supposed to get 10 free routes per month. I am a Hermes courier and was half way through my route today and it cut off saying I had used my 10 free routes this month and tried getting me to pay for a subscription. I have only ever used 3, 2 this month and one last month so you are being conned beware!

I like this

Pros

Several methods to input is very useful. I used import from my contacts lists. Optimize was very quick

Cons

I would like to see more seem less use between apple map apps and Route4Me. If Email address and phone number were imported from contact list, that Save my time a lot.

good program, high value

It's a good program. If I do not get happy with another in the meantime, then I will probably use this program when we get a little bigger

Pros

Make route planning and deliveries easy to manage and execute. User-friendly and nice

Cons

Price in relation to company size. It's too expensive for my little company

Has been extreemly helpful for locating numerous locations with ease

Best routing app I have used.

Pros

Like being able to put in unlimited locations. The app is very easy to navigate and has a multiple array of features that make is a must to use for mapping out multiple locations. I absolutely feel the optimize button to choose the most efficient route is the best feature!

Cons

Would like to have a filter that narrows areas down for your basic area, so as you type an address it does not pull up streets from states away. Also would like a filter to retain previous locations inputted.

This is the first routeing software I’ve used. It seems to work well.

Pros

Once you learn it , it is fairly easy to use.

Cons

I have to use two buttons to add a stop.

Great Tool for Efficient Route Planning

Useful, Never had a problem

Pros

Good for having to do drive by's of HOA's and for Real Estate Agents

Cons

nothing that I can speak to . The tool has worked and the latest upgrade is nice

New Boy

Not great but it is probably me.

Pros

I couldn't get it to work properly, so not a lot. I'm sure once I get used to it I will value it more.

Cons

If you make a mistake, you can't go back after optimizing, like missing a couple of parcels. The voice recognition isn't very good either.

Great app for delivery drivers

It's was very helpful.

Pros

Simple to use. Arranges my route in sequence. Very helpful.

Cons

Needs to be free if working for big corporations.