Routific

Route optimization software for delivery businesses

Routific Reviews - Page 2

Essential tool for SMEs with delivery fleet

It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does. If you are wasting time doing routes automatically, and you have pressure to minimize gasoline cost and manhours, this is a great solution.

Pros

Ease of use. It is extremely intuitive and simple to set up.

Cons

The solution is missing analytics of your routes

Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Routific team!

Routific has been a fantastic help for me as we tackle a charity project during the pandemic. We are photographers doing The Front Steps Project ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). As of this review, we have been able to raise over $25,000 in donations to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Without Routific, there is no way we could generate as many donations as we do because we could not get to as many people. Also, it’s amazing for up-front planning. I can take 50-100 address in a community, dump into Routfic and then easily break the project into days – the first 20-25 are day 1, then next 20-25 are day 2, etc. It would be a nightmare for me to try to figure that out manually. Thank you for making it available for charities like this project!!!

Pros

Ease of use. Simple integration/import from Excel data (or any CSV data source). Integration into mobile device GPS products (Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps). Accuracy of routing. Ability to integrate exceptions (time windows) at the individual customer/stop level. Customer service is great!

Cons

I really don't have any cons to mention.

Easy to use, quick to set up, fully featured

Providing route optimization for door to door delivery of emergency food supplies to home-bound seniors, as well as quarantined or isolated families with children would not have been possible without this.

Pros

Really appreciated that I do not need to enter an end location point to enable route optimizations. We don't know where our drivers will end up after a route, we just need the route to be as fast as possible.

Cons

So far I have not found anything I like least, I suppose that I wish I did not have to download the solution to see a table view of the route just to check it, I'd like to be able to see the table view right in the browser so I can catch mistakes with load, notes, timing etc. I find the timeline feature confusing and not as helpful.

Easy and straightforward

It's been great and has saved time and money by planning the routes.

Pros

Ease of use. It's a very functional program but very easy to use and pick up on. No problems since using. Have used it almost every day during the pandemic.

Cons

Cost to add more vehicles. Sometimes during high traffic times we could use 3 vehicles or more but it's an added feature you need to pay for.

Route

I am a tech learner and the software is very user friendly and the tech support iS very helpful. I would have a hard time with out tech support

Pros

It is still amazing to me that there exists routing software. I could not do what we do with out it. The dispatch window is very user friendly

Cons

I use Barn2Door for my online store selling our vegetables with pickup locations, home deliveries and restaurant deliveries. I would like to see more merging of the software so everything is internal and automatic. That said its not too hard once you learn how to download a csv file and import it into the app

Cracks an impossible code on a daily basis - lightning fast

I own a document destruction business. Every day I put two drivers out into the field, each servicing between 15 and 20 clients a day. No two days are the same. And these stops are within 120 miles radius of my office. There is just no way to do this manually. With Routific, I export a CSV file from my CRM of the day's work, upload it into Routific and within 2 minutes, the software plots the optimal...

Pros

Fast Flexible Easy to use UI Powerful

Cons

The colors of the plots are hard to reach (colors are too similar).

Thanks so much, Peter. Really glad we're able to help your business soar! We're adjusting the color scheme in an upcoming release, so those pins will be more easily distinguishable. Cheers!

A reliable time-saver

Pros

We are very happy with the features that we use regularly on Routiffic. It is easy to use and easy to train people on. It saves us time and makes us more effective and efficient.

Cons

There are a great deal of features that we do not, at this point need - but it is nice to know they are there for when we need them

Great product that changed our lives! SIGNIFICANTLY minimised time taken planning deliveries.

Pros

It is easy to use, intuitive and super efficient to set up our delivery routes. Drivers found it easy to use. Marc, Suzanne and the team were super quick to respond and helpful with all of our queries, and engaged in depth with us on particular functionalities unique to our business. Would recommend this software to anyone.

Cons

Integration with our online shop (Shopify) was less than we hoped for, however, when we raised this with the Routific team they immediately worked with us to begin building this functionality. This included multiple meetings to understand our individual needs and regular feedback on the process of building this part of the app. We couldn't have asked for a more!

Easy to use, good value for money, brilliant customer support

Really lovely people, great customer service. Good response times and always happy to help.

Pros

Really easy to use and my partner uses it mostly and she’s not the best with computers. Brilliant customer service. Had an issue with the address not showing up properly when selecting lines 2 and 3 when inputting from excel, but was straight forward enough for me to figure out where I was going wrong.

Cons

Our driver says that following on a phone isn’t the easiest. He says that if he goes into a customer, when he comes out it automatically pings to the top of the list of deliveries.

Unorthodox use, spectacular results!

I am a physics teacher at a high school in Stratford CT and I needed some way to plot out a route as I delivered congratulation balloons to all my seniors while they were all stuck at home during the COVID-19 quarantine. Routific provided me with a free trial with unlimited stops, something none of the other software and apps I looked at was willing to do. With no training and no experience using anything like this before I was able to upload my student list and produce a route in minutes. I sent the route to my phone and once on the road Routific seamlessly provided me with turn by turn directions via google maps. An endeavor that could have taken me days took minutes to plan and a couple of hours to execute.

Pros

1) The ability to upload stops from a csv file. 2) The ability to view the route before publishing to my driver. 3) The integration with google maps for turn by turn directions while driving. 4) The ease with which I was able to create, edit and reuse routes.

Cons

Because of my unorthodox use of the software I did not come close to exploring its full potential. It did what I needed it to do and it did it well.

Happy Client

It has been a wonderful experience and has helped save time and headaches during large delivery days.

Pros

I run a catering company where we do front door deliveries daily, sometimes with multiple drivers for up to 50 deliveries. I love that I can input all the addresses and drivers and it will divide the routes out to fit within our delivery window. A huge benefit for us has been the updates to our clients about their delivery along with the in route tracking of the drivers.

Cons

Sometimes we have a driver who finished one route and then switches over to another delivery. It tends to split the second delivery among all drivers and not the specific one. I may just not have learned how to deal with this feature yet as well.

Had 24 hours to find a new solution

Forget me, my CUSTOMERS love it! The notifications the system sends out are a huge hit with our customers. Major upgrade for the look and feel of our operation.

Pros

We were under the gun, 24 hours to ship and our old routing software could not handle the volume. In literally 10 minutes I had a trial route set up in Routific. Very intuitive with an easy to use interface. But there were some specific things we needed. Within the hour I had all the information I needed from their Customer Support. That sealed the deal.

Cons

Can't wait for the multi-day route enhancement.

Great for managing food deliveries

Rouific allows us to give the best customer service possible to our customers by providing them with accurate arrival times (which is important to us, since we are delivering ice cream- so they have to be there to receive it!).

Pros

I love the notifications, and the instant route planning- it saves us about 3 hours of work every day.

Cons

I would like to be able to edit my route through the app on my phone, or at least through a mobile site. Sometimes im on the road and i need to add a stop or reshuffle my route because of construction or a last minute order (or a mistake where I need to run back to the shop and grab a forgotten item!) etc. Having the same functionality on mobile as on desktop would be a great help.

Routific really saves us time

Great!

Pros

The ease of use. Everything is easy to find and user friendly

Cons

Maybe the amount of features. I prefer it works well and just a little amount of features than the other way round. But I'm missing just a few important features.

Thanks so much for the great review. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, I'm happy to say that we're working on releasing some new features in the new year. Stay tuned!

Friendly user

Really good. Best routing app so far

Pros

Easy to use even if you are not an IT. We use it 2 times a year for 2 big seasons of delivery.

Cons

Add drivers more easy and automatic. Call customer notice 15min in advance option.

Got Laundry? Logistical nightmare, no more!

Routific is magnificent! I had been spending time and money looking for a simple, easy to use and cost effective solution for our delivery business for nearly 7 years. Several months ago I found routific and all our needs have been met. User friendly! Precise, efficient, and cost effective. I would recommend routific for all small and medium size delivery fleet businesses.

Pros

User friendly, cost effective and simple to manipulate.

Cons

No GPS real time tracking. But it's said to be coming soon.

very good package overall

Good

Pros

All the features which make the package flexible

Cons

The lates app update - all is good except the fact you can no longer swipe up to see all the details of the order/customer

As our business grew, we need a routing solution and Routific worked perfectly for us.

Pros

- Online routing with previous route history - The ability to one more many stops around was very useful - Regular updates improves its utility and regularly adds features

Cons

- Only handles 500 points, but we rarely needed more - Requires an email to cancel service, no online cancel button

Hi Brandon, Thank you so much for the review! Just wanted to clarify that Routific can route more than 500 stops at a time without any issues. Sorry if there was a miscommunication along the way. Please let me know if you need someone from our team to help you in the future when you're routing again. Best wishes!

From 0-700 deliveries in 5 days

I was asked by a local organisation to help deliver meals to key workers and the elderly during the Covid lockdown. I found Routific online and we did our first group of deliveries the following day. Enormously impressed by support, simplicity and efficiency of the software, and was able to train other in its use in a matter of minutes. A couple of days later I was asked to help with a similar project, this time helping our local pharmacy put together a volunteer network to distribute prescriptions to the elderly and vulnerable I was able to use the software to manage and track delivery of over 650 packages in the first week!

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, accurate and simple routing

Cons

ONLY gripe is that it can struggle with house names in smaller villages..... but then so does Google Maps

Our experience with Routific has been superior- amazing software and customer support!

Pros

The Routific software has an incredible mapping function that is easy to use. The Routific team is always is professional, and provides excellent customer support. We have used this software for the last three years and we could not have implemented our complex routing projects without it!

Cons

n/a - There really was not a function that we did not like, all of the elements of the software were strong.

Amazing product

amazing and easy

Pros

Easy to use, very professional, great customer support

Cons

all good nothing bad at all better than all others online

Deliveries simplified

We were tasked with implementing a delivery system for our three stores in less than 48 hours due to COVID-19. If not for Routific, we never would have been able to orchestrate the delivery service as fast or as effectively. If you can afford it, it's worth every penny.

Pros

SMS notifications for drivers and customers, live route tracking/planning, route optimization, signature confirmation, delivery notes

Cons

The price was the hardest thing for us to deal with.

The best app for optimizing your routes

Routific is helping us to save a precious amount of money and time while delivering food to the most vulnerable people during a corona virus outburst in Slovakia.

Pros

The software is really intuitive and easy to grasp. I appreciate many software's useful features such as live tracking of drivers, interconnection with several GPS apps or import of excel files.

Cons

The software could be available in more languages.

Easy to use solution

Pros

Software is easy to use to manage our delivery business, drivers like the application on their phone

Cons

Nothing major, but prompts continue to come up even after you check not to see them again

This is the best routing software!

I have tried many and Routrific is the best. My partner and I have a small delivery based business and we typically only need routes planned once or twice per week. I reached out to Routrific to see if they had something for less frequent users, that would fit our tight budget. Suzanne responded right away and worked out a monthly program, just for us. It literally beats any other software I've tried in price and in ease. I love how easy the software is to use; multiple locations, multiple drivers, and multiple shifts. It has made my life so much easier and has made our business much more efficient. I highly recommend Routrific! I am continually impressed with their product and their customer service.