Routific

Route optimization software for delivery businesses

Routific Reviews - Page 3

The best app to set up your routes

I use Routific in my company where i have to prepare and deliver meals. Everyday we have new customers with different address and this app organize it so the truck can deliver the meal within the best possible route.

Pros

Routific is a Route optimizer that helps you organize the best route possible to save time and fuel. What i like the most is that it has two interfaces: dispatcher mode and driver mode to make it easier to understand.

Cons

I think the middle plan could be less expensive, considering the small companies like mine that are just beginning in the business.

Routific Delivers!

Really love it! We must deliver 200+ art kits to adults with disabilities every month and without this software to route all the addresses into manageable chunks for our drivers, it would be impossible.

Pros

The ease of use and flexibility. Ability to download routes and route summaries. Ability to move a stop to another route or switch drivers.

Cons

I wish I could download more drivers than my subscription maximum of 10.

Simple 7 Affordable

Been great - I cannot think of any additional features a business like ours would need.

Pros

As a business introducing home delivery for the first time - and with little background in logistics this has been simple to use, great for customer communication and all for a great price.

Cons

Haven't found any shortfalls to date with the software

Best routing product available!

Pros

The ease of use, routing capabilities, and the delivery of routes to our employees via text. Routing time and effort cut in half.

Cons

Easy to use, great support

Pros

Easy to use Great onboarding Awesome support Lots of developments

Cons

We having a returning business, which can be switched very easily. I would love to have feedback from routific when we should service which customer. Instead of "only" planning the customers I upload.

Splendide software

We program a software connected to Routific and it work perfectly!

Pros

The way to calculate and the open for connect to other software.

Cons

Nothing right now! We hope that will be continue :)

Vast Increase in Efficiency and Customer Communication

We have greatly decreased what we were paying drivers, before Routific. Now our routes are extremely efficient and we are able to shop in order of the order of deliveries. Customers are extremely happy and our productivity has increased. This was a game changer

Pros

My company does deliveries in an expansive rural area. Routific has made our deliveries extremely efficient and has saved us a lot of money, and time.

Cons

I wish there was another way to pay, other than by individual driver

Fantastic

Perfect

Pros

I love everything about this software. I thought my company would never be able to implement a sophisticated and meaningful routing system that could communicate with my customers. Boy was I wrong. This software is easy to use for everyone involved and covers all of the trouble spot I had before when trying to make deliveries work. Not only that, their engineers were able to build a custom solution quickly to make sure our unique pack lists and packing style would be accommodated. I can breathe again!

Cons

none that I can think of at this time. It's great

Using Routific to organise delivery runs

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. I've had good feedback from the drivers that have used the software to deliver items clients have purchased at our auction house. Works really well with Google maps and the messaging system ensures that our clients are kept up to date with any changes to the planned route.

Cons

Would be nice to have some more options for client messaging or ability to communicate through the app

Great tool

Time saver.

Pros

Organization. It saves vehicles, projects, etc, so everything is easy to access and you can go back and edit them with changes. And the dispatching is great. Drivers love the ability to check off stops and write notes.

Cons

Balancing between vehicles can be tough when you want them to finish around the same time, but adjusting capacity helped that. Also couldn't adjust a project after it's date. So if you put the wrong date, that can cause an issue.

BeeStory

Helps me organize a route delivery

Pros

Route optimizing, import stopes, ease to use weblink

Cons

Planning only for one day, no route optimize after publishing

Hi Alexey, Thanks for the great review! You mentioned that you can't optimize a route after publishing. If you have our professional plan, you actually change routes, re-optimize them, and even re-dispatch them to your drivers while they're on the road. Happy to help if you have any questions.

Perfect software for our business

Routific has helped us expand our business, take on more stockists and deal with an ever growing delivery schedule.

Pros

Very easy to use and intuitive dashboard/reports.

Cons

Prioritising venues on a delivery run can be tedious as the only way to do this is to set delivery time boundaries. Could be easier to just allow a way to lock certain venues in place and then optimise routes around those.

AMAZING SERVICE!

Frogbox has been a customer of Routific for a while now, and we've reaped the benefits of using this service to organize our daily deliveries and pickups, and to optimize the time our drivers spend on the road. Prior to joining Routific, we did our planning manually, which wasn't the best use of our time. Since implementing Routific into our day to day operations, we've saved time and money, and for a small business like us, it is so important to our bottom line. The team at Routific are wonderful - they're always there to answer questions and to help with any issues. A+ all around!

Cons

Thanks so much, Mike! We love aligning with smart companies like Frogbox. Your mission to be help reduce waste is what we at Routific strongly believe in, too!

Routific Review

very good, getting a hold of customer service sometimes takes to long.

Pros

optimizes the route which cut off 2 hours on our delivery time and we can see where the driver is.

Cons

before we print out the delivery report we have to cut the cells in excel out that we dont use. if before print it would give us the option which cells we want to be printed out

I found the software very easy to use, lots of "drag and drop" features that allow you to manipulate your routes and drivers very easily. The one issue that I ran into was the conflict over named ranged in Excel conflicting with the pre-defined column names in the software. Once I deleted the named ranges in the software, this issue went away. The software only recognizes the first worksheet in your workbook, so make sure that the table is located first. I had quite a bit of contact with customer service before purchasing the software and found them to be very responsive (always within an hour or two during business hours) and helpful in answering my questions directly, not just sending me a link to an FAQ.

Great Routing Service

Pros

Really well built & excellent quality. Having tested at least 10 different services, Routific was the only one which appeared bug-free and comes with a well-designed user interface.

Cons

No live text messages when delivering. That type of live tracking is super important these days. We are currently using a secondary service to provide this to our clients.

Simplified, clear, efficient

efficiency.

Pros

It takes the guesswork and time out of creating our delivery routes! leaving more time for us to sell or produce.

Cons

nothing I don't like so far! It makes everything incredibly easy and efficient. Being able to send the route real time to our drives is amazing

Thanks so much for this review! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help you.

Excellent experience, fast and friendly

Pros

*Reduce food waste *You can see where the drivers are and know when they will make to their next stop. *Easy to use.

Cons

*You can't schedule a delivery for later. It would be a great help to be able to schedule deliveries for the next few days and it will give us a better organization *There is no option for real time traffic or messages

Very Easy to use and very accurate

Reduced downtown tremendously

Pros

easy to use and retrieves excel data with a click of a button. can dispatch multiple drivers at the same time, and the driver app is simple.

Cons

Real time traffic would be a great addition , as well as real time driver tracking. There is still more to be explored but overall this software is fantastic.

Routific enabled me to plan my delivery routes and send a copy direct to the driver!

They offered an affordable routing solution and i had the owner contact me directly when i decided to stop using the app

Pros

The feature that I liked the most about Routific was that I could send a copy to my driver directly.

Cons

At times it had trouble locating some of the newer suburbs and the delivery address. Other than that it works really well

Not too much, not too little

Literally saved me hours of time wasted scheduling dozens of stops per day with Google Maps!

Pros

Easiest routing solution for drivers to use Monthly subscription lets me use it during busy season Easy to upload stops & adjust routes News I can use about bees :)

Cons

I would like the ability to print an overview of the route map.

Intuitive product with great customer service

Pros

Dead simple to use. Had our partner drivers and companies using the software immediately.

Cons

Some features are lacking - ex. distinguishing between pickups and dropoffs, auto creating pickups based on mapping with specific drops

Thanks so much for the review, Joseph! And for the feedback. Much appreciated :)

Quality Support

Routific was terrific in allowing me an extended "free trial" period to compllete a charity event. Thanks, in behalf of the Alzheimer Society.

Pros

Routific was easy to use! I nneded something quick and easy to help a Charity event. Routific worked, and they extended the free trial period to allow me to complete the effort.

Cons

I had 36 drivers to assign, the maximum number of vehicles in the free trial was limited to 20. It made for some interesting iterations.

honest review

Pros

easy to scale and implement for small businesses

Cons

still some obvious features to implement like SMS

Thanks for the great review Carlos. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, we're currently working on releasing SMS soon. Stay tuned!

Incredible intuitive. I routed 45 deliveries across 5 drivers in minutes. Customer support great.

Pros

So, so easy to use. Import a spreadsheet, match the columns you need, and route away. It's also easy to drag and drop deliveries between drivers.

Cons

Barely any! I couldn't swap drivers and routes easily, but they sent me a workaround that worked great.