Routific

Route optimization software for delivery businesses

Routific Reviews - Page 4

It was a good experience that really enabled our truck fleet to be more efficient.

A tool that allows our trucks to be automatically routed via the orders we receive on our platform.

Pros

This is the kind of solution we need to reach higher levels of automation and thus gain a competitive edge on the logistics side of our business - ultimately reducing our need to employ operations staff. We believe that this software will be a huge advantage at scale.

Cons

The API isn't fully developed yet and the endpoint we use to designate pick ups and drops regularly requires manual adjustment of errors on the route after the API does it's work. We have the assumption that this will change over time.

Very useful and user friendly

Great! Such an important and useful tool, and I love that it is not complicates.

Pros

Compared to other software, this actually makes sense. It is easy to navigate, intuitive to use, and saves me tonnes of time.

Cons

The routes are not always fantastic, but with a bit of tweaking they can be improved easily. It often says the route will take way longer than it actually does. But I think I need to change the setting which allows 10mins for each drop. Its probably just me being lazy!

Amazing, fast, easy and affordable!

I had a unconventional use for Routific where I needed to visit multiple destinations for a city-wide festival in which I had multiple volunteers go and visit various parts of the city throughout the day. Routific was the perfect solution that was very easy to use and to communicate with others their routes and what they needed to do. 100% will be using this again next year. I've used other online tools to route multiple destinations, but this is by far the best out there! You will not be disappointed.

Cons

Thanks Vikram, we're happy we could help!

A must for any business

We have been using Routific for a few months now and couldn't be happier. We were originally planning our deliveries using excel and google maps for routing and it took hours to get things sorted. Routific's one click solution is easy to use and their interface is user friendly and we are now getting routes done in fraction of the time. I can't recommend them enough. Thanks for the support and a lovely product guys!

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, user interface

Cons

N/A

Best app that I find for dispacthing

Pros

Using google map and add info about client

Cons

the optimization is not well, no option for bike delivery

Love this time saving software!

It is super awesome! Loved the staff and customer service as well! I increased our delivery capacity by 400% and also reduced my time routing by 75%! What's not to love about the gift of time.

Pros

I love that it is visually appealing. It is easy to use and affordable. I also love that you can adjust routes so easily!

Cons

Not able to plan over multiple days, but the workaround is totally working for us.

Quickest setup and intuitive interface

I researched several route planners and signed up for free trials with the 3 I liked most. Routific by far had the best functionality and ease of use. Totally worth it for our small business.

Pros

I appreciated the intuitive features and ease of set up the most.

Cons

My only complaint is that I can't swap routes for drivers. Sometimes I have a quick change to the end locations and I'd like to just be able to switch out the routes. It's possible, but not without some cumbersome copying and pasting.

Routific is Fantastic

Easiest I've used to date and probably has the most features

Pros

Easy to Use Quick to Optimize Easy push to drivers mobile phones with easy to follow routes Cost efficient Ease of uploading spreadsheets

Cons

Sometimes the split of deliveries is not equal between drivers so if on a price per delivery some drivers could earn more than others, but that's the price to pay for best optimization

Nice UI

Pros

Easy to plan, dragging routes around. Clean UI.

Cons

More filters to apply conidtions could be awesome.

Amazing product, great customer service :)

The system has been easy to understand and I managed to get up and running with little help needed. When I did need help the team got back to me pretty quickly.

Pros

It's taken such a load off my shoulders. By routes are automatically scheduled and each truck is assigned to correct number of items. No more days trying to figure out the best route or overloaded trucks.

Cons

Cant think of any. Would be great if I could export the drivers schedules into my own format.

Great Canadian App

Wonderful and intuitive. Cheerful interface. Just works. Couple user flows could be better.

Pros

Works well for solving the headache of delivery.

Cons

The pricing is based on driver count, not on use basis. We only use the app twice a week. Would rather it charge by number of stops optimized for.

The software is very easy to use! I love that addresses are easily imported from excel. When contacting customer service today I was treated great and my concern was easily resolved. Thank you!

Pros

Easy to use. Can quickly import addresses from excel

Cons

Take the headache out of route planning!

Routific has been a huge time saver for me when planning deliveries for our customers. Its intuitive upload function, and clean output documents have been a huge help in simplifying my internal processes, and reduced my time spent building spreadsheets!

Cons

Its like having a smart phone for the first time. It simply changes the world

Pros

The simplest, easiest and most functional platform I have ever used. I best of all, it truly works the way I need.

Cons

There is no con so far, but if you do, they have a support service that is amazing. I had some difficulty in making a few adjustments, but their support made all happen in less than 24 hours. Terrific support!

Great route scheduling tool!

It was a awesome tool. Worked great when addresses could be geolocated properly. They need the ability to drag a marker to a new location when geo addressing fails.

Cons

Thanks Kyle! We've passed your comments onto our engineering team!

Great routing software

Good, except there's not live support, which would be even better!

Pros

Quickly schedule delivery stops by uploading a spreadsehet

Cons

Not being able to force certain stops to start first (eg start downtown deliveries first to avoid bad afternoon traffic)

Great off the shelf tool for simple routing problems

Pros

Easy to use and great support from the team. It is a great match for simple daily routing. The SaaS is a great feature

Cons

Does not cater for multiple days routing.

Amazing Software!

Loved using Routific - you could upload your route with ease, and received quick email responses from their team! Cheers!

Great time saver

Pros

This app has taken our routing needs, and gone well beyond!

Cons

Phone numbers do not always automatically transfer over, which requires a little bit of manual work on the CSV file.

Tried a lot of other services. This one is definitely the easiest to use.