Shippo Logo

The leading multi-carrier e-commerce shipping platform

Shippo Reviews - Page 6

MC

Maquel C.

Machinery, 1-10 employees

Great Option!

Love it...I always feel sorry for the customers standing in line at UPS or USPS...I tell people frequently that they could save the time...and time is money!

Pros

I really like how easy it was to get started! It is integrated with some of the programs I use everyday, so shipping is not a dreaded taks!

Cons

I can't think of anything right now...I really like most everything

ML

Michael L.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, self-employed

Trouble with International shipping

Domestic shipping is ok. But to Canada, it won't even calculate Shipping. Customers don't like it and it frustrates me to try to help them.

Pros

Not much. Its very basic. Maybe I am on the wrong plan or something. I only use it a few times a month because it doesn't suit my needs.

Cons

I can not seem to figure out the International shipping. I would like shippo to calculate all taxes, fees, duties ect. So I use a flat rate, which turns customers away because of the high cost. To send to Canada or Australia its the same flat rate. I have tried many times to figure it out. Shippo has me stumped. I have searched Shippo, Strip, and other places. I would like to let the customer know the shipping amount before the very end of checking out. Often I have to go to another source of shipping which still makes it difficult. When I do that I still need to send the tracking number to them and let customers know it has been shipped..

VL

Valeria L.

Retail, self-employed

Great, easy shipping software!

Pros

I don't ship a lot, therefore I do not use the shippo premium package, but when I ship more this will definitely be the first software I'll be upgrading to a premium package. The software is so simple to use, everything frkm the ahipper is already setup in the system, it syncs great to our wordpress site to import the information on the orders. There's a couple of things that I would fix, but I believe those are all part of the monthly suscription already.

Cons

That I cant add two different credit cards and change which one I use with each order. I have to go into settings everytime to do that, which is much longer of a process than it needs to be.

Dl

David l.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The best shipping option out there for business

Found Shippo looking for cheaper alternatives to Stamps.com that ideally were not subscription based. Love the pricing model of Shippo. In the near future I'm actually considering the Pro Plan just to get the advanced features I don't currently need, but want.

Pros

The cost and ease of use. It implements directly with WooCommerce which makes my life easy.

Cons

That there is no button to get the tracking code directly.

BR

Bowen R.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

The only online shipping service I will e

Pros

It’s easy and to the point. It works perfectly for my business and I recommend it to everyone who sells anything online. I spent WAY too long dealing with the absolute disaster that is Stamps.com

Cons

I have a free version so I’m not really entitled to complain about not having some of the premium features. Realistically I love using Shippo and don’t really have a con to speak of.

VP

Victoria P.

Shippo Success

Overall, Shippo has been great. The more I use it, the more I trust it and am comfortable with it. As I learn all the features it has to offer, for example, being able to run a report of all my monthly and yearly shipping labels, it has become a huge time saver in my annual tax reporting. Thank you!

Pros

I love how Shippo integrates with my eBay Store. After a purchase is made, it automatically allows me to immediately print out a shipping label. At the end of the month, I can then go into my Shippo account and see all of my transactions. As well, I can pay through PayPal and receive my receipts by email. It is a lifesaver, especially when it's busy. It is easy to use and the customer support is excellent. I would highly recommend them to any business.

Cons

The only thing I'd love to see different is that each transaction would be charged immediately rather than wait a week or within a 'cycle'.

SW

Sarah W.

Food & Beverages, self-employed

Best shipping option that I have found

We recently changed platforms for our store and the new platform had built-in shipping options. We still use Shippo for our shipping however through a connector because the price is significantly less than the option offered through our current online platform.

Pros

The system is very easy to use. I don't need to move from screen to screen to figure something out. It's intuitive and a great price!

Cons

I would like to be able to add my standard size packaging materials into the software so it is easier to chosose a box size when I create a label.

KA

Kelly A.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Shippo Review

Super simple to use! Love how it streamlines our shipping process!

Pros

Easy to use, and streamlines our shipping process!

Cons

It would be helpful if there was an option to mark a package that comes in from the e-commerce sites as "shipped elsewhere or delivered." If I have a local customer, sometimes it is faster/easier to hand deliver, but I can't mark that in Shippo. Instead I need "hide" the order, but I would rather have an option that shows how it was delivered.

Hi Kelly, Thanks for leaving us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and have relayed your suggestion over to our Product team. Nonetheless, we're happy to hear that Shippo has helped streamline your shipping processes and are grateful you've chosen us for your shipping needs! Thank you, Shippo Support

SM

Stacy M.

Food Production, 1-10 employees

streamlines shipping for our home-based business

I'm very happy with this product, and would recommend it to other businesses of my scale.

Pros

I love that orders from my site sync into Shippo so that there are very few steps involved in getting quotes from multiple carriers. I also love that I can still use USPS, but save money compared to shipping from the USPS site. I also like that I can save package templates, so that I don't need to enter in dimensions or weights each time. The vast majority of the time I can go from getting an order to printing a label in less than a minute!

Cons

Sometimes my account is a little slow to sync with web site orders, and I wish that there was a way to see the price of the label once I print it (I forget to record it sometimes), and once I print the label, the cost disappears from the dashboard!

Marci D.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Saved by Shippo!

Overall this saved my little business! Cheaper than most others, quick and effective, you couldn't ask for much more than that!

Pros

If you have a small business and need to ship constantly this is the way to go! Cheap, fast and effective, it helps get the job done!

Cons

I would like to see a retrieval option for printing labels that have been marked as shipped. Sometimes I like to send freebies and extras to my customers and it would help being able to access the same label info and add it to a new label and tracking number.

JL

Julieann L.

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

Above and Beyond

Fantastic. Very happy

Pros

I am super impressed by Shippo. Not only extremely easy to use but the little extras they provide is fantastic. A chart with USPS vs UPS and which carrier you should choose based on where the item is to be shipped is fantastic. YouTube videos, How-to's. They have thought of everything.

Cons

I really cannot think of a single thing. Please continue to go above and beyond expectations.

KA

Kay A.

Great Product

Ease of use, value for money

Pros

Ease of use , value , free software .Personally I preferred the older one but I can definitely use the new one.

Cons

Unable to send small packages at reasonable rate

RS

Rik S.

Sporting Goods, self-employed

Shippo Review 2020

Shippo is easy to use and the support Ive nedded when required has been beyond my expectations

Pros

Extremely easy to use and very reliable,Addresses are prefilled

Cons

There is nothing I dont like about Shippo

CP

Courtney P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Shippo makes my home based business a Breeze!

Shippo has allowed me to avoid long lines at the post office, allowed me to expand my at home business even more by being able to provide great customer service to my customers and it is extremely easy to use!

Pros

I like how the information that is stored for each customer and the availability to put their email address in their information so that they are personally notified when their item ships.

Cons

I don't like how you have to create a label in order to update or find a customers information. I would like to see a customer database feature added.

JL

Joshua L.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Generally useful and significantly better than the shipping carriers software

Pros

Ease of use, compared to UPS and others b2b software it doesn't feel like you're on something that hasn't been improved on since it originally was created.

Cons

Improve search using partial names to query your database of shipping addresses. We ship to the same people every month with our rental subscription so it would save use time when printing labels. Also I'd like to be able to have more shipping options for our returns. All of our items are returned at the end of the month, but I only get priority as a selection. I don't need the items returned as fast as I care about the items getting to our customer.

DG

Daniel G.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

Shippo

This service does exactly what it advertises. My over all experience has been positive.

Pros

The software allows you to use more then one carrier to select from. This allows you to look for the best option.

Cons

Setup has been the most time consuming, but once you take the time to link your carries and platform into the system, it works well.

JZ

Jacquelyn Z.

Easy, Pay-As-You-Go Shipping Solution

Shippo allows me to consolidate my shipping experience and saves me hours of time following up on orders, shipping internationally with ease, and most importantly, saving money on shipping costs.

Pros

The integrations with all of my sales channels make it so easy, when I receive an order anywhere, I can just log in to Shippo and in one click print the label and pack slip, or I can adjust any details, including adding insurance, customs information for international orders, or shipping carrier.

Cons

It's a tiny nitpick, but one that gets to me often. I use a lot of different size packages to ship my products, and it would be so nice if the package shipment option had a range of basic package sizes, e.g., letter-sized envelopes, cubes, etc., distinct from flat-rate USPS. Even just a quick fill option for a single, unique size for that order would be great.

KC

Kate C.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

Enhance customer service via phone

Overall is good

Pros

It was easy interface. Easy to train someone new to use it

Cons

however I wish this platform will be able to capture order details from amazon. My shipping logistics don’t have access to most of my online stores so order information is very very important to our shipping logistics. Also shipping rate is more expensive than Shopify shipping platform. I’m planning to switch it there once I start getting more order from that platform

MM

Maikel M.

Automotive, self-employed

Great integration - Simple to you

Great very satisfied

Pros

Shippo is great for Ebay users. The simplicity of the tool makes it simple and easy to use. Automatically integrates the sales and goes send pop notifications to buyer

Cons

As a Canadian user, I would like to have more options than Canada Posts. Actually I get about 5% discount on shipping quotes. Its the same rebate that I would get as "an entrepreneur" on Canada Posts website. You should ad at least 2 other options

EK

Elaine K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

I love Shippo

Easy to use from my home website, computer, laptop or tablet , and saves so much time ;

Pros

I love the ease of use, the options available and the service support. I appreciate that all my records are kept for me so I can reference past orders, tracking, customer information and package size settings. Each order gets easier with preset options, or make up a new one at any time. Prices are very competitive and I have already recommended Shippo to other sellers like myself, they also use Shippo now.

Cons

I have not found a single complaint with Shippo

CO

Christopher O.

Great for Small Business

Very happy with the product.

Pros

The connection with our current online ordering on Godaddy works seamlessly with Shippo. Very easy to use. And the prices are often better than the USPS direct.

Cons

The ability to customize of shopping boxes is a little confusing, but honestly we have never reached out for assistance.

DS

Danya S.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Shippo helps my small business stay on track

SHippo has helped me to ship very efficiently. From the ease of printing labels, to the tracking and pricing, it is all very easy!

Pros

It is so easy to use, yet gives valuable information.

Cons

I really feel that this product does not have a high learning curve, it is very easy to use. I can't really say there is anything I would change.

AN

Angela N.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Easy to integrate, user friendly, and great customer support

We are located in Canada, but we courier our packages directly to a USPS office, and since we don't have a U.S. credit card to purchase directly from the USPS website, Shippo gives us the opportunity to print our labels for a minimal fee. Shippo also integrates with Etsy and Shopify, so purchasing labels is a breeze, and their customer service is amazing.

Pros

It integrates easily with our online selling platforms and is easy to use. I also like that there is no monthly fee, so we only pay for what we actually use.

Cons

I literally have no complaints. When they rolled out the new look, there were a few suggestions that we submitted via their feedback form, and as far as I can tell, all of those minor issues have been resolved.

AE

Alex E.

Legal Services, 51-200 employees

Shippo is a great integration for our Fedex mailer needs

Fedex was able to integrate via our CRM to provide a holistic view of our shipment expenses.

Pros

Shippo provides instant access to our shipping metrics and where our mailers are being sent

Cons

Not much, the integration with Fedex and our CRM was quite smooth

FC

Frank C.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Have used for years

We have had a great experience with Shippo and have used it for a while. It directly integrates with our shopping cart. The best thing is even though you get the best rates you are not required to deposit money upfront. You pay for shipping as it is used. I don't think there is anyone else that does that. Since it worked with our shipping cart we could print from within that control panel or log into the shippo website.

Pros

Easy to use, cost integration with our shopping cart program. Bills shipping as used. Does not require you to deposit money upfront.

Cons

Does not integrate with Amazon or ebay.