Shippo Logo

The leading multi-carrier e-commerce shipping platform

Shippo Reviews - Page 7

FC

Frank C.

Used other for 2+ years

Have used for years

We have had a great experience with Shippo and have used it for a while. It directly integrates with our shopping cart. The best thing is even though you get the best rates you are not required to deposit money upfront. You pay for shipping as it is used. I don't think there is anyone else that does that. Since it worked with our shipping cart we could print from within that control panel or log into the shippo website.

Pros

Easy to use, cost integration with our shopping cart program. Bills shipping as used. Does not require you to deposit money upfront.

Cons

Does not integrate with Amazon or ebay.

LL

Latisha L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Easy as Shipping!

Pros

I have my Godaddy account connected to my Shippo account, so that the process of shipping, labeling, and organizing are all made easy. It is very easy to use, and understand, and the options of what you can use shippo for are limitless! My business is starting to grow more, so my needs are changing, and that is how I discovered that Shippo offers more, such as branding your logo onto the shipping label! Oh Boy!!!!!!!

Cons

I really enjoy using Shippo, it eliminating problems I previously had to solve on my own! Due to that, I do not have any issues with this software, thus far!

LZ

Les Z.

Fine Art, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Easy to Use Shippo Software

I wish I could get a live body to talk to. The instructions online leave much to be desired.

Pros

Very easy to use and have had no problems creating labels for orders.

Cons

I wish that integrating Fedex, etc was easier. I have contacted customer support to no avail.

CH

Carol H.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Easy Shipping for Micro Business

Shippo has really nice people to talk with over the phone to help with any questions. I am very happy with the product and how easily it works.

Pros

Shippo really improved my web business by providing super easy integration with my website. The shipping labels are easy to print and it also gives me an invoice to include with the order. I have had a website for 20 years that has enhanced my in-person sales. This year I added Shippo to my website and I could not be happier. I used to take each web order to the post office and personally mail it, now I print a label and send it off with my mail carrier. All my orders have reached their destinations and customers are pleased with the quick service because I don't have to go to the post office. I recommend Shippo for any small business that is looking for easy shipping.

Cons

My website has the dimensions of the package and weight, but when I make a label I have to add that info manually.

DD

Dawn D.

Entertainment, self-employed

Shippo beats Stamps.com hands down!

I'm saving lots of money using Shippo.

Pros

I love that it is FREE. I used to pay out the nose for Stamps.com access. It's easy and it allows me to choose the cheapest option for my customer.

Cons

The FREE version doesn't integrate with my zebra printer so i have to print on paper and tape the label on.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Super easy shipping platform to use

Pros

It has good pricing and is pretty quick for shipping out orders. It's also laid out well so it's easy to find orders and shipments

Cons

It could add some more support for live pricing such as how much would it cost to add insurance rather than having to click all the way through to the end to find out.

MG

Maxim G.

Retail, 1-10 employees

easy to use platform, good customer service

Easy to use platform, saving us tons of time and allows to keep track of all shipping activity in one place.

Pros

Easy to use and track all our eBay and Amazon orders, easy to track shipping costs and generate shipping labels.

Cons

Amazon labels were not being generated through the system. After a year customer service was able to rectify the issue and now everything is perfect.

KW

Kristin W.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

User Friendly Software

Pros

I love that Shippo is very simple to use. Not being a computer expert by any means, I found that the set up and integration with my POS was easy. My orders sync into Shippo every time with no problems at all.

Cons

My only con is that I would like to use our branded logo on the return shipping label. Other than that, I have been extremely satisfied Shippo!

AH

Agape H.

Entertainment, self-employed

Very Easy, Great Service

Pros

Fast and easy. I like the ability to print off shipping labels where ever and drop off my shipments.

Cons

Not mobile friendly. I would also prefer to be charged individually for purchases rather than invoiced. I make a lot of sales and it becomes difficult to differentiate them from each other an in invoice.

SR

Shauna R.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Shippo has changed my business

Pros

I recommend Shippo because it is user-friendly, intuitive and has saved me tremendous amounts of time and money. I have had only the best customer service, and I truly feel like a valued customer.

Cons

There isn't anything that comes to mind that I like least.

EF

Eloy F.

Easy to Integrate, Easy to Use

Working with Shippo is a great experience. The software is easy to use and their customer service is phenomenal. Shippo is great about reaching out to new users and ensuring that they get up and running with ease.

Pros

Shippo was very easy to integrate with our ecommerce platform for order fulfillment. The software is easy to use and extremely capable. A huge bonus is the ability to use multiple shipping providers and access to high volume rates.

Cons

I haven't found any problems with the software yet and have been using it daily for 9 months.

LP

Lacie P.

Fine Art, self-employed

Thank you Shippo!

It has made the fulfillment and shipment part of my business so much easier. Not having to worry about shipping is so nice to take off my plate. I just simply add in the weight of my products and print. So easy.

Pros

It easily integrated with my website. I use Squarespace, and it was so easy to connect. I don't have to worry about copying and pasting addresses into other websites, it just creates the label for me.

Cons

Honestly can't think of anything right now!

AG

Armando G.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Amazing prices and ease of use platform

It’s amazing

Pros

Pricing is more than fair and most of the time UPS is cheaper than on other shipping platforms. Reporting is clean and straightforward

Cons

No App. When inputting dimension of box in format of LxWxH the software automatically switches the order from highest to least when the height is higher than the width and length. It prints out this way on the label as well which is incorrect. This worries me in that I fear I may be overcharged for incorrect dimensions because the system automatically switches the numbers around.

JR

Josephine R.

Retail, self-employed

Shippo for E-commerce

Shippo has helped reduce bookkeeping chores as I use the same shipping across all my stores. I can see at a glance what has to be shipped no matter what store the item sold from. Overall Shippo has been a great shipping platform for my small e-commerce business.

Pros

Shippo is very easy to use and integrates well with several e-commerce platforms. This enables me to have all my shipping needs met on one site. Also I can keep a better record of shipping costs across the board.

Cons

I really do not have any difficulties with this site.

GW

Gaileen W.

Used other for 1-2 years

Shippo works for Fabric Fanatic and More

I am able to use Shippo when my other shipping option does not work for me. It's there when I need it.

Pros

I can use Shippo when I need it. I don't have to use it all the time.

Cons

It took a little getting use to exactly how to imput everything.

HS

Helen S.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Ease of shipping

I am using shippo exclusively to create my shipping labels. I find the cost less than other options.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use and provides a good product

Cons

Does not always retain my sign in info. I sometimes have to log in from scratch.

KH

Kathleen H.

Retail, self-employed

Super easy to use

Another business friend of mine turned me onto using Shippo. I switched from another company and I’m very happy I did so.

Pros

I like that I can quickly create and print shipping labels. I also like that I can get multiple costs from different carriers to give a customer a choice.

Cons

Unless I’m missing something, I can’t figure out how to pull up a previously used address so I don’t have to keep re-typing it in.

JF

Jessi F.

Food Production, 11-50 employees

We love Shippo!

We were doing all our ecom shipping via Shopify and then some other shipping via ship station because ship station pricing didn't match Shopify's rates. Also, ship station didn't integrate well with our Fishbowl system & Shippo does.

Pros

Great customer service, better pricing than Ship Station, and integrates with Fishbowl! It's been a game changer for us.

Cons

I wish you could choose to be billed weekly instead of daily.

SB

Scott B.

Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees

Saves Me Money

Lower monthly cost and lower cost of overall shipping.

Pros

I switched from another software that cost me more per month. While it is missing some features of the other guy, it's a great overall value for the money. The shipping rates they've negotiated with UPS are wonderful and now I can ship many larger packages UPS and the customer receives them much quicker.

Cons

I would love to see a pick list for current orders.

SB

SALLY B.

Easy Peasy

as I mentioned above, I left stamps.com b/c of the monthly fee in addition to the large amount of shipping charges. I was relieved to find goshippo had a more affordable option AND was sooo much more user friendly.

Pros

I love the ease with which it syncs with my website. additionally, there is no monthly fee, rather just an add on to my postage fees. I stopped using stamps.com when I found out I was being charged $19 / month. so happy to find goshippo!

Cons

I wish it didn't always ask for a download, then print option. ideally it would just let me print automatically vs. adding this step.

LS

Liliana Sofia A.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Facilitating shipping in my e-commerce business

The first thing that struck me was how intuitive and easy to use their platform is. The navigation is simple and clear, allowing me to start shipping packages quickly, without having to go through a lengthy learning process. In addition, it offers a wide range of tutorials and online resources that have been very useful for me to take full advantage of all its features.

Pros

What I liked the most is how easy it is to use and how convenient it has been for my eCommerce business. With its integrated platform, I can manage all my shipments from one place, without having to jump from one operator to another. Plus, Shippo gives me access to the best rates on a wide range of carriers, including USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL, among others. This has allowed me to save money on each shipment I make.

Cons

I didn't like the platform's shipping label customization which offers basic customization options, I would like more flexibility to design my own labels, including the ability to add my logo or specific branding. This would be especially useful for maintaining brand consistency across all of my sent packages.

DO

Don O.

Automotive, self-employed

Works fine

Pros

It's easy to use, although sometimes with foreign shipments I've had trouble getting it to work

Cons

Like so much software, it seems like there are problems when they upgrade. On the flip side they've been quick to help get me back up and running.

GB

Greg B.

Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees

Zero customer service, website glitches

Shippo used eBay Canada to get an exclusive deal, and since then, eBay has become more stressful to use. I have had to send numerous emails to Shippo regarding technical faults on their site, and frequently end up manually buying my shipping labels over the counter at post offices because Shippo can't deliver. If there were any other alternative, I'd use it.

Pros

Reasonable ease of use - *when it works*

Cons

Ongoing technical glitches on the site don't get fixed despite years of complaints. No way to contact customer service by phone. Emails are answered slowly, *if* they are answered. Any answers given are "Here's a work around to get you by.", rather than fixing the problem. Discounts on shipping are minimal at best. If you are an eBay seller who is chained to Shippo, and a 1 day shipping agreement, pray that you have an alternative shipping program. You will need it.

MF

Malcolm F.

Warehousing, 11-50 employees

Integrating with Shippo was easy

Overall, Shippo is a fantastic shipping API. I would recommend it to any platform looking to add shipping capabilities for their users.

Pros

We built an integration from our Inventory software to Shippo because we needed a way to allow our users to print labels directly from our system. I love that Shippo has a direct relationship with USPS and also allowed us to connect with UPS and FedEx. The pricing was reasonable and integration went smoothly.

Cons

The hardest part was implementing the batch APIs. We were able to work with their support teams to guide us to a good solution.

KL

Kenna L.

All in one platform

I like Shippo. Easy to use. Good shipping service options.

Pros

I like the integration of various online streams all work with Shippo.

Cons

The "Buy" box would be better if it was a different color than the "Download" box. It would be easier to see at a glance.