TracxTMS Logo
TracxTMS

Full-featured and customizable trucking & dispatch software

visit website

TracxTMS Reviews

Excellent. Couldn't say more about the customer service and customizable options for this product.

Ease of transition to electronic billing and the comfort of knowing help is a click away.

Pros

How the product fits our business and is customizable. This transition from paper billing to fully automated billing was daunting at first, but with the help from Rebekah and the team has almost been seamless and an excellent experience.

Cons

Not much. It would be better if I could customize the columns without having to ask. Also, the templates aren't easily sorted to be able to rename them.

Easy to use, great support and customizations that suit my exact needs for dispatch software

Pros

Virtually no loading time which makes an efficient process for my dispatch team. Can easily handle a large fleet that is constantly growing. The support team is always one call away and they always listen which makes solving any issues a breeze. They have really taken the time to get to know my business, and have made it so the program revolves around my company and how we like things done. Many innovative...

Cons

Getting used to any new software is always a learning curve but with the help of the support at Tracx we have been able to benefit immensely from this upgrade.

First time use

We are still in the building portion, but so far I like what I see.

Pros

The ability to customize it to our specific needs in our industry

Cons

We haven't used it long enough yet to find something that we aren't fond of.

This software has saved SO much time and man hours

The entire process was very communication positive, we had very specific needs and each step was addressed and programmed exactly as we wanted it.

Pros

I love the fact that TracxTMS reps worked so closely with my team to make sure that the end result was exactly what we were looking for.

Cons

Learning curves can always be difficult in adopting new software but the Tracx team really stepped up when it came to training

Great Software

Pros

Customizations and customer support were great. Pricing was very reasonable.

Cons

Nothing, we are happy with our purchase.

We are a fledgling trucking co and have found the Tracxtms very easy to use and the support great!

Small to midsize logistic companies

Pros

The software is laid out simply and has a very gentle learning curve. It's user friendly design is easy to acclimate to and allows you to move around intuitively in no time.

Cons

I don't have a true dislike. My knock would be something that's already being addressed. It is currently a web based ONLY product and that makes some of the software's features cumbersome when on the road and using a tablet or smartphone BUT an app is on the way and due out sometime in June as per the company.

Best business decision we could have made

Pros

The ease of use and complete customization

Cons

nothing, we were very happy with the entire process

USER FRIENDLY

Our overall experience was great! Any concerns we had were addressed quickly and efficiently.

Pros

Easy to navigate, user friendly, great support!! Everyone at the company was very accomadating and knowledgeable. Integrated well with Quickbooks.

Cons

We have no complaints , any modifications we needed were dealt with.