123Signup Reviews

4.17/5 (132 reviews)

Nathan Hoge

Excellent Product and Service

Reviewed 2019-10-04

I have really enjoyed using 123signup for our association. It has helped us automate a lot of our processes and has helped us save an extraordinary amount of time and effort so we can focus more on our member services. My experience with 123signup's customer service has been excellent! Any time I have a question or need to make a shift to our organization's structure in the system they have been quick to respond...a huge selling point!

Nancy Bialek

From large conferences to a 50th reunion, 123Signup makes it look easy.

Reviewed 2019-09-20

We found 123Signup to be just a great time-saver for our committee. It is so worth the administration fee (which is very, very reasonable.) With about 200 people coming to our reunion from all over the country, it's been a tremendous organizational and communications tool. I don't know what we would have done without it. Thank you for an excellent product and wonderful customer support.

Laura Gill

Reliable, functional time-saving software for volunteers

Reviewed 2019-09-20

Customer service is knowledgeable and quick to respond when questions arise or special requests are made. The fees for the services and special requests are reasonable, and turnaround is excellent.

Donna Cameron

Excellent Resources for small business owners

Reviewed 2016-07-15

Going from educator to business woman was quite a transition. I looked for products and services that were cost effective, easy to use, and provided great tech support. I also looked for services that would support my newly acquired business skills. 123 Contact software addresses 90 % of our "bookkeeping" and organizational needs. Being new to the business world it took me awhile to learn and understand my way around 123 Sign up, however, when I needed support I always received thorough, step by step, detailed instructions from 123 staff. The customer support and the willingness to help meet my business needs, is the reason my company will stay with 123Signup until the day we close up shop.

Michele Geiger-Bronsky

Outstanding Customer Service Keeps Me Returning

Reviewed 2019-09-23

Customer Service is always patient, professional no matter how often I call

Victor Vera

Learning curve a little high

Reviewed 2019-09-23

Over the years, 123Signup has been stable, and we've never lost any data. Sometimes we have wanted to be able to manipulate people's records to better serve the client; eg when they cancel for one event but want to be added to another of equal value, and we haven't been able to (figure out how to) do that easily -- or if you can do it at all. Generally, it is kind of boring and time consuming, but it works, and that's the most important thing.

Anonymous

123Signup is as easy as 1...2...3!

Reviewed 2018-12-04

I've used 123Signup since 2007 and overall, I've been more than pleased with the platform. In fact, over the last several years they have made numerous improvements that have made the user experience even better. I also find that their customer care team is quite responsive.

Ana Garic

123signup Review 2019

Joann Kamerman

123Signup review

Reviewed 2019-09-25

Overall this is a great software at a fair price. I have used it for at least four years now and keep coming back. The customer service is what keeps me coming back. They are so helpful!!

richard zabel

Long term statisfied user

Reviewed 2019-10-04

We run multiple conferences and rely on 123 completely to keep registrations running smoothly. Almost like electricity . . . it is always there, operating without our attention and delivering accurate results. I appreciate a service/software that does what it is supposed to do without much supervision on my part.

Donna Gordon

Makes my job easier

Reviewed 2019-09-30

Main use is so that we can take credit cards for registration, as we don't have a merchant account. Over time, signups have gone from about half online to almost 90% online which saves us a lot of time in sending out invoices or having to collect on the day of the event

Tarry Pribble

First Responder Virginia Conference

Reviewed 2019-09-25

The application was well thought out and worked as advertised. There were limitations that did nto allow us to handle somethings as we wanted to. My biggest issue was with customer service. The hours were not convenient for us since we were on the East Coast. Additionally we experienced an issue with taking credit cards that ran for several days. This problem caused a lot dissatisfaction with 123Signup among our users.

Bette Cullinan

It looks simple - but it's a work horse and does a lot!

Reviewed 2015-05-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Instant response - if I need something changed or updated, it's generally done within a day or two at the most. If I need some special report, likewise a simple explanation of what I am looking for and I have it. The support team is the best I've ever dealt with. And if you have any questions, an email generally solves it within an hour or two.

Dawn Nargi

Great Product for Membership Enrollment & Event Ticket Purchasing

Reviewed 2019-09-25

We could not have launched membership enrollment fee without it. It made the ability to convert from a non fee to a fee based company simple because it handles all of the enrollment processing.

jon klick

Reviewed 2019-09-25

While at times, the software is a bit extensive to set up events, but the overall workability is good. The thing that is most excellent is the customer service support! Always answer the phone calls and always have an answer or solution.

Jeanette Donahue

overall usability review

Reviewed 2016-11-30

The only drawback that I have encountered is that we cannot merge accounts with the same member. We sometimes have members who register for exams for conferences with a different email address and thus start a non member account when they already have an account. I usually terminate the non member second account, and can see their transaction history, but it would be nice to merge that info into their member account. I wish that the Donation section could be categorized to various donation types.

Raymond Lynn Hoffman

Association and event management review

Reviewed 2016-11-04

123Signup solved several challenges for our organization in a very easy, quick and cost effective manner. As a small non profit organization, we cannot afford elaborate software or paid administrators and clerical staff. 123 is the perfect solution.

John Lee

Pros and Cons on Use of 123Signup Over Many Years of Use

Reviewed 2019-10-10

Overall, I have been pleased in my use of 123Signup, although the clunky appearance does not appeal to many of my colleagues, who invariably prefer to use Eventbrite for event mailings. We used 123Signup for our newsletters many years ago, but my colleagues switched to Constant Contact and we have since stayed with that vendor for a very long time. Our organization does continue to use 123Signup to manage our membership database, which isn't that demanding a task, so overall, our use of 123Signup has been quite limited in recent years.

Steven Welch

Wow!!! Easy to Use

Reviewed 2016-11-30

Our organization had been using a small independent web service / training registration program for several years. I liked the person contact with the owner and the ability to pickup the phone and get someone to help. The organization expanded our web / training registration needs and unfortunately the owner wasn't able to produce what we needed. We found 123Signup and I have been impressed from day one with the easy and prompt service from customer support. I can't say enough positive things.

Pam Walk

great company in need of upgrade

Reviewed 2019-09-25

i have enjoyed working with 123 they are very responsive however, they things that the system lacks required me to us multiple companies to accomplish all of our needs. The system needs to updated on the event side. it causes a lot of work during month end with the way the reports intertwine.

Susan Penn

I've been using the system for a while and am very pleased and so is my treasurer.

Reviewed 2018-01-05

Everything I need.

James Bendel

Blow away CF

Reviewed 2019-09-25

Once I got the hang of it I was in the drivers seat but I will say event bright is more “mainstream” and “attractive” yet more expensive and 123 sign up got my job done. Comparison my go to is 123 sign up. I feel as though 123 is missing an edge in marketing expect for new account holders. Being able to drag in an account is half the battle but if I could enter my contacts and create a data base that would be helpful

Laura Evans

123Signup for Medical Conferences

Reviewed 2016-12-08

We've been using 123Signup since 2009 and are very happy with the product. We present 3 annual pediatric conferences with about 200-300 registrants for each conference. 123Signup provides the flexibility & functionality we need at a very reasonable cost. In evaluating our product options, we found that many choices were either too simple (didn't have the functionality we needed) or were more robust (and expensive) than we needed and not scalable to our less-complicated needs. Our conferences have multiple registration types with varying fees and several fee deadlines. In addition, we offer optional "add-on" items which can be purchased during the initial registration process or at a later time. 123Signup has the functionality to handle all of these items and updates, as event items are added or changed, are easy. Our events are quite similar year-to-year. When setting up a new event, we can copy the prior year event and update dates, fees, etc. Pricing was a significant factor in our initial and on-going decision to use 123Signup. 123Signup's usage-based fee (percentage of registration cost) in combination with the fee cap (maximum per registration) makes this product cost-effective for our medium-sized medical conferences. We've had quick and effective customer support from 123Signup. We recently requested a customization for our events and it was implemented within 24 hours. On an overall basis, we've been very satisfied with 123Signup and would highly recommend this product.

Elissa Powell

Great service, great reports

Reviewed 2015-04-02

We needed an event management system for an annual event of about 200 to 300 people. 123Signup takes our registrations and allows me to view the data in various reports. We can get financial reports and attendee lists of course, but I really like the "Incomplete Registration" report for those who entered the system but did not complete the process. I email them to see if they really wanted to register or not. Some thought they were registered and are grateful to know they needed to complete the process. "Pending Payments" is another report that I love to run to email people who are overdue on payments. The statistical reports from our questionnaire which asks if they had previously attended and how they will be traveling are greatly helpful in understanding our population. Getting the word out to our subscriber database is no problem and very quick and efficient. The statistics on the number of delivered messages vs. bounced is helpful. The best part of 123Signup is the service. They are very responsive and work with you to give your registrants the best experience possible.

Alyson Conley

123 is great to work with!

Reviewed 2019-09-20

123 is great to work with and always willing to help solve any challenges.

Judy Wilson

Overall, its been a very good experience.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

easy for the exhibitor to sign up for a show.

Richard Harris

Professional Organization Use Review

Reviewed 2019-09-26

This is seamless product that work every time. Customer Service is excellent.

Mary Helen Maran

We use this software to handle our annual convention registration. It's very easy to set up.

Reviewed 2018-01-04

When I get a registration form on paper (which happens occasionally), it takes me much longer to enter that single form than to download the information from multiple registrants who used 123Signup. Plus that, downloading the information totally bypasses the issue of typing errors I might make by entering data manually.

Vicki Giroffi

Reviewed 2019-09-25

Overall, with the help of the terrific Support team, I have found this system to be very beneficial for our organizational needs.

Duane Johnson, EA

I enjoyed using 123Signup, Once I Learned how 123Signup works and which reports to request.

Reviewed 2018-01-11

123SignUp has reports that will detail the results of our monthly event in regards to the members and non-members that register for our monthly events. The related reports makes the retaining of support information an easier paper trail to follow and makes the annual review run smoother.

Scott Stribrny

Perfect Fit

Reviewed 2019-09-30

I like that there are no up front fees. This service is very easy to use, setting up an event takes only a few minutes to go live.

Janie Bennett

Product Review 123Signup

Reviewed 2019-09-20

This is a great membership tool for member signup; we use it every day for membership and event setup and registration.

Becky Dolin

Customer Support is phenomenal!

Reviewed 2018-01-04

Once I get the registration page set up the software creates the presentation to our users. 123signup has changed many options to make our registration pages and letters to our members more personalized - with logos, banners, etc.

Lashaundra Fisher

Reviewed 2019-09-20

123Signup is a great tracking system that allows several users to have access. I enjoy the pleasure of reports (variety of reports). I like that I can create the profile how I need to and it generates links.

Christine Maderos

Great software

Reviewed 2016-11-30

I have been using 123SignUp for several years now with multiple groups. Great software and friendly, helpful staff.

Charles Barthold

Reviewed 2019-09-20

123Signup works for our conference registration as we are in a volunteer organization and don’t have anybody that can specifically design a registration packet for us. There are some quirks in the system, which once you know about, you can work around it. Customer support is excellent.

Jan Russell

Helpful, attentive staff

Reviewed 2019-09-24

We use this software mainly for conference planning and registration. We now use it for exhibitor, speaker, and general registration - adding new groups each year. It has saved staff a tremendous amount of time.

Amanda Pacia

123Signup is user friendly and affordable for non-profits!

Reviewed 2016-11-04

I have been using 123Signup for nonprofit organizations for about 9 years now. It is very user friendly and affordable, which is key for my clients. The other software out there, that come with more bells and whistles, is just out of our budget range. 123Signup is always improving and by far has the best customer service around.

Bart Fields

Very user-friendly and excellent reporting tools. Highly recommend

Reviewed 2017-05-08

Very user-friendly and excellent reporting tools. Highly recommend

Monita Blunt-Daniel

Great site for small-medium events.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

The system is much easier to manipulate an attendee spreadsheets when you have a smaller event, however, folks can still make changes to their attendee list regardless of the cutoff date.

Matthew Ball

Great program

Reviewed 2017-10-19
Review Source: Software Advice

This was our first foray into membership management and it was very simple. I loved the automated follow up.

Marc Noel

Good Product

Reviewed 2019-09-20

Overall, I am pleased with 123 Signup and would recommend it to anyone who runs any sort of event. Customer service ultimately wins it for me. No system is perfect, but having the right people available to help the customer when needed is a huge plus!

Mary Fugier

Found it: 123SignUp is the best!

Reviewed 2017-05-18

The features, price & support: it does what we were looking at a reasonable and is very easy to use and copy existing events to make new event. With the 123Signup we can add a link to our training schedule. The customer can sign up and pay "24/7". Since we are a small training center, the price of other event management software that was subscription based was prohibitive. 123Sign up is priced "by use". And that makes a lot of sense for us. Tech support is also great and reply right back if you have any issues. Don't buy features that you will not use. With this product you get quality and is not going to cost an "arm & a leg" so to say.

Maggie Newman

I've used 123Signup for my annual conference for 15 years and couldn't do without it.

Reviewed 2018-01-09

I need something between me and my merchant account and this is the solution. I find it very easy to use, setting up the registration function just how I like it.

Terri Bozzelli

My experience has been wonderful! I coordinate many conferences and 123Signup is the best I've used

Reviewed 2018-01-12

The benefits are that it saves me a lot of time and lets me work on other conference related things.

Susan Lawniczak

It works reliably and any issues are solved in a short amount of time by support.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

Its easy to use for both myself as the admin and users signing up for our annual conference. It works great for multi-day, multi-session conferences.

Adam Hanson

Golf outing registration

Reviewed 2019-09-25

The customer/registrant interface has vastly improved over the last couple of years.

Chuck Fitzgerald

Thank you 123!

Reviewed 2019-09-22

I do not have a big administrative staff, so having a single platform for event registration/administration is vital for us.

Jan Nordin

Software Review

Reviewed 2019-09-24

I use this software for the payroll organization I belong to and it is a great experience for all the board members. Through Skype we can connect with each other and work with the program.

John Maggio

Great for large events

Reviewed 2017-10-07
Review Source: Software Advice

I have used this program frequently to track event status and registration in order to maximize attendance. I recommend it for all event sizes but especially large.

Theresa Stamey

123 and a Women's Golf Organization

Reviewed 2019-10-10

Almost all of our golf activities and events have been set up with 123 in the past. With a new requirement of our national organization, we have moved most of our paying events to a golf centric piece of software.

Ruth Bardos

Overall Review of 123Signup

Reviewed 2019-09-20

The software on the backend is easy to use. The communication area has been a bit better since one of the last upgrades to the email system. (HTML) The certification piece is very good; (could even be better with a few tweaks)

Leanna Cortez

Very easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

Not complicated to set up. Very easy to use. I like how you can download and export registration lists and easily send registration links to potential participants.

Amanda Mattern

Flexible with Fantastic Support

Reviewed 2016-05-27

My organization runs 40 events a year ranging from one-day seminars with simple RSVP registrations to week-long conferences with multiple tracks, activities, and constraints. 123Signup is flexible enough to handle all of our events. The best thing about 123Signup is their accessible customer support team. When I call, I don't have to hold for 20 minutes. In two rings, I get someone on the phone who's willing to help me immediately.

Paul Fisher

I'd recommend 123Signup.

Reviewed 2019-09-20

I've used 123Signup for our local association chapter in the information management and content services industry. The platform is easy to set-up and very effective for our events. I'd definitely recommend the product to other associations and non-profit groups.

Michael Platow

Reviewed 2019-10-05

Satisfactory. It serves the basic purpose, but it's not as good as I would like it to be.

Jeaninne Jenna-Budowich

Use to sign up people manually for classes/conference our firm put on. It's a Life Saver for me!

Reviewed 2018-01-08

The ease of setting up a class/conference. And if I need help, I get it immediately when I call. Since I use this maybe 3-4 times a year, I learn something new everytime.

Tom Carpenter

Really good site for setting up meetings. Customer support is excellent!!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-01-05

Ability to set up meetings, register attendees, and collect fees.

Thea Escalante

Easy to use and customizable form that partners with other web development tools

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-07-24

123signup forms are easy to use, and does not require advanced knowledge to learn it. I used this to integrate with Wix, and I am satisfied with it. The pricing is also reasonable, and Wix offers it for free for a while for their paid subscription.

Rhonda Archer

123signup was in use when I began working for my company. It was easy for me to learn and use.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

Its user friendly and the customer support is top notch! They have walked me through the learning curve and helped make my job easier.

Roma Wohlfeiler

Somehow confusing

Reviewed 2018-01-12

One place to find the information about the number of attendees for each course. Calendar and history available.

Michael Prince

Excellent software for managing functions

Reviewed 2019-09-26

Allows anyone to sign up for workshops and other functions

Angelica Rodriguez

Great support.

Reviewed 2018-01-09

There are a lot of options in how to set up the survey. We used the feature that allowed for multiple tracks which other companies don't always offer at a reasonable price.

Greg Kulander

A valuable tool

Reviewed 2019-09-29

My professional association uses 123 Signup for event management. It provides a rich set of features that allow us to define events, reach out to our members via email, manage event fee collections and event rosters. The product is intuitive to use and delivers a consistent, attractive promotional messaging through its administrative interface

Jacqueline Hake

Easy to use to collect registration fees and the customer service is excellent.

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Quick and easy to use. I like that I can re-use past event templates.

Amanda Ball

Great communication tool

Reviewed 2017-11-10
Review Source: Software Advice

I personally loved the communication tool. It was simple to use but greatly improved our communication with every event.

Ed Vallorani

Great Value

Reviewed 2016-11-04

123signup offers a great value for our organization. The customer support staff is great. They get back with answers and resolve issues quickly. Our organization has asked for some customized features. Once the requirements were explained, 123 tech support made the modifications at a very reasonable price. We are very happy with the service provided by 123signup.

Kevin Shers

123 signup has been a pleasure to use!

Great events management!

Linda Jones

Economical tool for organizations planning small or infrequent events

Reviewed 2018-01-08

The price structure. As an organization that holds one event per year, tools that require annual fees were way too pricey. Also like the ability to copy an event from history to start a new one.

John Casteel

Works well, but leaves some to be desired

Reviewed 2019-09-20

The software is pretty straightforward to use, and does have a lot of functionality once you dig into it.

Shanthi Asokan

Membership manager

Reviewed 2016-11-30

It's great tool to use except for pulling reports when we specify period of time it's not user friendly

Cydney Whitesell

Reviewed 2017-08-15
Review Source: Software Advice

-Email reminders -Organized -Calendars are easy to follow -Promotional -Allows Free live demos -Simple to use, no training needed

Lisa Ungar

Good tool but there is a learning curve

Reviewed 2019-10-04

It does nearly everything we need and their semi-recent upgrades have made it easier to navigate.

Leslie Anderson

123signup has made it easy track conference attendees and allow credit card use. Big thumbs up!

Reviewed 2018-01-12

Easy to create your event and select the functions needed to track specifics and tailor to your audience.

Pam Love

Good for the purpose we need it for - event registrations.

Reviewed 2018-01-12

I have answered a bunch of questions already and do not see why I should answer any more.

Carmen Massaro

As compared to 2017, 2018 was almost a disaster. Very slow response, duplicate credit card charges

Reviewed 2018-01-13

I loved the customizability of the registration form. It is very straight forward and easy to use. I found 123SignUp on an internet search. My initial contact was very help and made it very easy.

Ali Moghal

Very Useful and Easy

Reviewed 2017-11-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Like every thing in the world... Team should update it regularly to take it on the top of the list...

Anna Bertram

WE RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AND SERVICE TO ALL OUR FRIENDS

Reviewed 2016-12-02

Making ticket sales available on-line through this company has been a great help to our small non-profit organization. It has reduced staff time as well as insured that patrons pay for their reservations at the time they make them. It streamlines the sign-in procedure when they arrive to claim their seats. We don't have to worry about collecting money from them at the gate, figuratively speaking, and if they fail to show up it is their loss, not ours. Most like being able to make on-line reservations 24/7 at their convenience. It took a bit of customer education but it has proved to be a good thing for us and them in the long run.

Norman Golden

123Signup helps to manage our events and provides the information our organization needs.

Reviewed 2018-01-04

The tracking of our members' attendance and ability to make adjustments. Tracking provides information needed for member benefits and awards.

Carolyn Fore

123Signup is easy to use

Reviewed 2019-09-30

My experience has been very satisfactory. The system is available and the support staff is responsive.

Tony Horton

My only complaint is not having access to all my previous events.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

The event promotion tools, the credit card payment system, and the questionnaire feature.

Adam White

Detailed Software

Reviewed 2019-09-27

We use this software to register people to attend the large training events that we host on a hardware store retailer training committee.

Jackie Zurn

Reviewed 2019-09-20

This process makes our meeting registrations more efficient.

Gary Stephens

Easy to use, consistently works

Reviewed 2019-09-20

regular meetings, registration, nametags, etc.

Brittany Martin

123SignUp is a great way to track our employee participation in Lunch and Learn sessions.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-01-04

Data on employee participation in training programs

Kevin Spencer

Complicated and Non-intuitive

Reviewed 2019-09-21

Customer service is always timely and professional. I wish the software was as well.

Reid Mueller

Have used this product for 5+ years for our professional association.

Reviewed 2018-01-12

Canned reports and ability to track registration/payments by our members. If my answer is too short I will add words.

Mike Green

Not user friendly at all, tough to use for everyone involved

Reviewed 2019-09-20

Honestly can't think of much that I like about it.

Lynn Amoroso

The software has met my needs well. If I have questions Customer Support is very quick to solve.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

I have not upgraded to the new version. Once I do upgrade I hope registration by constituents will be easier and more obvious.

Rich Casa

Review 123 signup

Review Source: Software Advice

The simplicity of the sign up page without a lot of clutter! Many signup forms have so much on the page it confuses the customer.

Mary Meier

Reviewed 2018-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

This is a great software that is so easy to use and so easily accessible. I really enjoy using it !!!

Jorge A Márquez-Sánchez

Outdated

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I have to use it as the treasurer for a very large organization. I manage yearly events with this tool. If it was my decision I would look somewhere else.

Wendy Flanagan

Poor integration with Wordpress

Reviewed 2019-09-25

Who knew that it would be a challenge for 123signup to integrate with Wordpress, the most common web platform in the world?! The help received from 123signup to get a barely workable solution lacked urgency and used a freelance programmer from overseas.

Stacee Morales

New Subscriber thoughts

Reviewed 2014-08-15

We just recently signed up for 123signup after using CVENT for the past year. Your platform has been so much easier to learn and use right from the very first day. I am so happy to not have to spend hours with customer support to be able to set up or make changes to my events, like I did previously. Sarah Harding, our account rep, listened to and understood our needs perfectly. Your customer support team has been very responsive and helpful with my initial questions about set-up. I feel confident I can manage our events without a lot of extra effort. Thank you.

Kyuanna Napper

Good, but needs improvements

Reviewed 2019-09-30

I like that the software allows the creation of registration links. I also like that certificates can be created and the registrant can login to their account to obtain any certificate for any events that they are available for.

Kimberly Johnson

Reviewed 2019-09-25

It's been a good experience.

Fletcher Groves III

Pipeline Workshops - BuilderVelocity

Reviewed 2015-04-02

These are a series of smaller workshops. We are consultants, not professional event managers; we are consultants, not merchants. The combination of event management and payment processing services offered by 123signup has been very beneficial. The product is good; the customer/client service is exceptional.

Kristie Brewer

Love it

Reviewed 2018-02-11
Review Source: Software Advice

It's easy to use and most understanding product very simple instructions it's great for new business

Harriet Moore

123 Sign up review

Reviewed 2019-09-25

good features, great customer service, very fast response time to inquiries.

Eric Proegler

Fantastic and fast support, reliable, not the prettiest

Reviewed 2015-10-29

Has worked for us for years. Can be clunky to configure things. Many changes require support to make. Thankfully, support is highly responsive and has rapidly provided everything I've asked for.