1ShoppingCart

Get an eCommerce Store and Start Selling Online

1ShoppingCart Reviews

Max J.

I was very happy to find a better platform that met all 3 of my criteria.

Dawn S.

The product is well marketed through affiliates and commission. If someone recommended this product to you, it is likely they are an affiliate.

Max J.

Hallie B.

2.9

Looks easy, but is not, for a newbie

I could not figure out how to set up a digital product that I wanted to put up for sale on my website. I hired a virtual assistant to do this for me. The next time I added a digital product, I copied exactly what the VA had done to set up the product, except it doesn't work! Everything works with the exception of the client receiving the email immediately following payment for instant download. I have not had any luck reaching someone in the company to help me with my setup. Looking to hire another VA, yet again, to get the product set up correctly. Not so easy for someone who is new to their platform.

Pros

It looks great on the website. It is secure. It works if you know how to use it.

Cons

Not so user friendly for a newbie. No instructions on how to set up an informational/digital product for instant download by the user after payment going through.

eCommerce Shopping Cart and Email Marketing Platform

Pros

1ShoppingCart.com is a shopping cart (eCommerce) and email marketing platform. It allows you to add a range of physical and digital products to your website. It links up to your Paypal or merchant facility to take payment from your customers. Further to that, it allows you to create marketing funnels to keep in touch with purchasers and prospects.

Cons

Setting up and configuring (whilst not difficult) requires you to know your business processes quite well. So this may be challenging for newbies. For example: What email list should subscribers (non-purchasers go to? What do you want to tell them? Where do they go when they've purchased Product A? Where do they go if they've purchased Product B? These are all great questions. Once you know the answers to this, you can plug these in to the software.

Well Marketed, badly designed

I have used this software for 6 years+ since 2013. I do not remember seeing a single update to the interface or software. This is a great example of excellent affiliate marketing. Having said that I know some friends who are still using it. Partly because it is cumbersome to move your data out. Even a simple thing like data export is an offline batch job. On top of this, there is no easy way to cancel your account. You have to call them at a certain time and speak with them. Some support tickets go unanswered.

Pros

Cons

The product is very primitive and the user interface is outdated. Simple things like opt-in confirmation messages would take more than a day to set up. All interfaces are old-fashioned. There is no graphical interface for sequence building for autoresponders which is common in all latest tools. They charge a commission for the sales you make on top of Paypal charges. They will charge you even if you have given a discount to the customer. For example, if you have a $997 product and sold via coupon at $97, they will still charge you commission at $997

Lack of integrity

It okay. The big issue is feeling like I got lied to and taken advantage of for over 10 years. I don’t want to be with a company I can’t trust. If I have to read all the fine print to make sure I’m not being ripped off... it’s the wrong company

Pros

. It’s an okay software. One of the better features is the Affliate tracking

Cons

I was with them for over 10 years before I read the fine print. They charge you every 30 days... what that means is they bill you 13 times a year instead of 12... when I found that out, I lost all trust in the company and I’m moving to Active Campaign

Best Web based business Shopping Cart and Email Marketing Platform

Pros

It enables you to include a scope of physical and advanced items to your site. It interfaces up to your Paypal or trader office to take installment from your clients.

Cons

The only con about this is configuration (while not troublesome) expects you to know your business forms great.

Not worth it

I had been with 1SC since mid 2000s (if not early 2000s). After several mishaps, I was anxious to leave them, and I spent years looking for the platform that would meet all three of my needs. One thing that really bothered me was their "monthly" payment plan. They charged the plan every 28 days, which meant that you were actually charged 13 times in 1 calendar year. I know if I did that to my customers, I would lose customers. The thing with a CRM is that they have you held hostage because of not wanting to lose subscribers if you move platforms. I was very happy to find a better platform that met all 3 of my criteria.

Pros

For CRM platforms, I have 3 criteria: 1) easy to use - intuitive, 2) feature-rich, 3) value for the money. 1SC met 2 of them - intuitive and value for the money.

Cons

While I said one of the things I liked about 1SC was the value for they money, 1SC started charging for every little thing. Perhaps that is standard now, but since I had been with them since mid 2000s, it was a bit of a shock to lose features or pay more money.

regular, it is not completely to my liking, I think that programmers can improve it

used to create a web page and sell food products and foodstuffs

Pros

I like having enough time in the market and to the principle that caught my attention to start using it. at the time of start with page I like that had an automatic response to the client, it helped that he could be more calm and not put so much pressure at the time of purchase and having more fluidity when they purchase a product.

Cons

I don't like that it is not for newbies, is difficult to configure and website is not at all clear as is all tangled and not me cost to get what I wanted quickly. interface for nothing pleasant that it could improve and make more striking a software that has been so long in the market. would like it to be more user-friendly to make less tedious and more enjoyable at the time of the website

Similar to others

Again it does the job and works fine for your e-commerce needs.

Pros

Cons

Similar to other e-commerce out there. Ease of use and convenient. Overall ok but nothing too special. Price is a factor however since others have free usage.

Beware of the Free Trial

Yes !!! if you do not keep track of your days, you will loose you money...These is no such thing as a free trial with 1ShoppingCart!

Pros

Blah!

Cons

Yes !!! if you do not keep track of your days, you will loose you money...They will simply charge your credit card Customer service sucks!! Big time