Shift4Shop Reviews - Page 2

Tech support has been very helpful with my Google listing issues and directed me in how to resolve my issues. I was able to work within the software to make the necessary fixes.

Pros

I moved my store from another website host that use a very hard program to use. I found this software very easy to use and navigate. I was able to get my store up and running in a few days.

Cons

There is no way to make price adjustments without changing each one individually. It is repetitive and time consuming.

Shopping Cart made simple

We have had a very positive experience with the usability of 3d cart . I would recommend it.

Pros

The product is inexpensive and has a lot of canned features. For a company in need of an inexpensive solution, this is the one

Cons

lack of customizing. i have a bunch of clients that need stores. each client has a little nuance to their specific needs, 3d cart is limited in that way

Great eCommerce platform

Pros

Our store website is built using the 3dCart platform. I really like how it tracks and give your detail information regarding the customers and their purchases. As a store manager you can really use this information.

Cons

The customer service chat takes a very long time to get responses at times. I should however mention that their staff is really knowledgeable!

Good Value

We have 2 store sites with 3dCart and it's been pretty useful. It's relatively easy to manage the backend of your store. It allows you to do all of the business basics, and most of the product settings are pretty standard when you compare them with other e-commerce platforms. There are some limitations, but we haven't run into too many of those. The front-end design isn't bad either. They offer plenty of responsive (mobile and tablet friendly) templates, and with HTML and CSS knowledge, they are also customizable. Also works well with your accounting software. Most files are exportable in .csv format.

Pros

Easy to Use Great for Small Businesses

Cons

Monthly Fee Limitations

Almost perfect

I find 3dcart easy to use and really do like the interface however many customers have had issues when shopping and I've often had to tell them to clear their cache/cookies so that the cart would work properly. This may be a bigger issue for me because I have repeat customers saving orders in their carts.

Pros

Easy to use inexpensive lots of designers will work with this cart

Cons

Some customers get logged and are not able to place orders.

3D cart eCommerce experience

I have used 3dcart for over three years now and have 3 sites hosted with them. They are sharp on their customer support and the features are abundant. I would recommend them for a start up business or a ongoing business to launch a web site and become part of the eCommerce revolution.

Pros

All the features and the reliability of the company.

Cons

Pricey on the hosting plan I am on due to traffic but not reflected in my sales.

New to 3dCart

So far so good. I am not live yet as I still need to figure out my payment processing gateway to use.

Pros

I really like all the various features that you can do with your online store. The amount of things I can do and adjust or add to my product listings is ten times more than the last online store company i used.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve for me. Also, when I originally called to inquire about this product I was assured that I could allow two currencies to be used for my customers as I serve USA and Canada. Once I got all set up though, I was advised that I can only use one currency at a time. If I want more, then I have to clone my store for more money and have a store for each currency.

Happy for over 2 years!

Great product and order management capabilities. Quick start templates are fairly solid as foundation to a better site. We offer engraving and personalize on our products. 3dCart was the only Internet software that offered what we needed without code modification. SEO capabilities are maturing.

Pros

Secure. Flexible. Fast. Solid management tools. Good quick-start templates.

Cons

Noting noteworthy sticks out as a con.

Happy Volusion Switcher!

3dcart was brought to my attention at a time where my frustration level with Volusion was peaking. I really didn't want to rebuild my website again, but 3dcart offered so much more bank for the buck that I had to commit and begin rebuilding. The feature I love most is product options - it has simplified my multi-sized product arrays from a both point of views, the customer and administrator. Absolutely...

Pros

Product Options

Cons

Lack of a user-editable price option feature. Rewards doesn't account for different level of rewards for a product with price level options. A feature (check-box) to disable directions on the contact us page - for eCommerce sites without a physical store, which is many, why show directions to an address that has no merit?

Great as a whole

Pros

The 3dcart-platform is a good starter e-commerce platform for those trying to launch a commerce store. It's easy to use and offers a complete e-commerce solution.

Cons

Not a huge fan of the different price-tier plans that they offer. If you're on the lower plans you seem to always exceed you bandwidth limit.

Love it

Pros

We currently are using 3dCart as our e-commerce sales platform and this shopping car addon is certainly nice to have. It's very useful and easy to use. Everything is explained on the site.

Cons

No cons with 3dCart's shopping cart itself. My only beef is that the 3dCart platform is a little pricey.

Still need to improve Support

I like it and have recommended many other businesses to use it.

Pros

The functionality and the broad way the platform was built to accept many different types of retailers.

Cons

The lack of logs that show me a range of activities on the site (mine, yours or customers).

3d cart

I have been using them for over 2 years to host out website. They always provide good service. I have never had any problem with them and they provide great customer service

Pros

reasonably priced, great customer service

Cons

none that I can think of

Need to Sell Online? 3D Cart Makes it Happen!

Overall 3D Cart can take get your retail business online fast and efficiently.

Pros

3D helped us get our online up and running fast. Their system is easy to use and had a great set of features. We literally had our store up and running in just days! When we needed a hand, they were there.

Cons

A few more design options would be a great addition.

Great customer service

Overall solid trust worthy platform to build your ecommerce site with.

Pros

Easy to get ahold of custmer service when issues arrose.

Cons

Difficulties integrating with platforms such as facebook and instagram.

3dcart review

Happy with.

Pros

Adding new features, unlimited products and bandwidth for the plan

Cons

customer service does take some time to get back to us The live chat does not exist anymore.

Coding required!

It was great for the time we had it. But, too much moving around with the interface and lots of coding to get things in the right layout. As powerful as it may be, we had to switch to something simpler.

Pros

It's a good e-commerce shopping cart for a majority of online sales. Offering a comprehensive e-commerce solution. It has retail multi-channel and marketing capabilities as well, an advanced customizable platform.

Cons

For the most part, would require someone who knows some html. In other words, not for basic users. And it offers limited themes. Most useful for doing things from scratch.

I use this cart now only by the point of sale

Pros

The software is good, but it is very difficult to integrate with other tools, I had to use zapier to be able to automate all my processes, but in general it has worked correctly

Cons

the addons are very expensive, it is difficult to develop something extra, the support by chat is not live, in reality they generate tickets and take a few hours to answer, you can not use your own SSL, it is necessary to buy one with them

Great Value & Support

3dCart is my fourth ecommerce platform, best so far, great features for the money. There are some basic things like better Captcha that are desperately needed, as well as better flexibility on promotions, but they are improving. So far customer support has been outstanding.

Pros

value, features, support

Cons

minor things, need better Captcha.

Good for managing small business needs

Pros

It's easy to add and edit new products. It's customizable to your needs as a small business which is nice.

Cons

It can be a little glitchy here and there. There's a lot of little tricks that could be beneficial to you but aren't apparent on the website.

3d Cart Software

Https has given us better search results. Which is available inhouse

Pros

The back end is very organized to include opening up new pages and most importantly SEO areas. With updates Google aims at e-commerce websites, the 3dcart software is a day at the beach.

Cons

I personally can't think of a single area. If images were available awesome however we found it's best to obtain that with a camera.

A robust, easy to use piece of software with endless customization and wonderful support.

After using 3dcart with a previous company, I recommended it to my new employer when it came time to switch to a new software platform. I'm always impressed by the customer service, and for the ability to customize sites for the unique needs of any business.

Cons

We are very please with this web page server and the service that has been provided.

We have had your web page server for a little over a year now and are very happy with it. Any issues that arise are taken care of pretty quickly by your customer service department.

Pros

fast and easy to use

Cons

email storage space

easy to use

Pros

This was such a simple thing to set up. In fact, this was so much easier than our last checkout process that customers began mentioning in their reviews.

Cons

Best bang for your buck!

Well setup cart system. Great support staff. Not sure what to do or how ask! Fast friendly service! Set up your sales in a short time with lots of plug-in automation.

Pros

Easy of use, great support, easy automation plug-ins

Cons

Gui could be prettier; support materials could be better so I don't leads have to ask for help