Learning Stream Reviews

Learning Stream

Flexible, full-feature online registration and management

Has saved us a ton

We host a lot of meetings throughout the country and Learning Stream has simplified and streamlined our whole registration process. Prior to using them years ago, we spent tons of staff time in securing details for our guests. Learning Stream eliminated that process and now we only have to handle the exceptional request. Downside is that it is a robust system so it takes time to learn as does any system. Upside is that it is intuitive and they have shown us great support so that was at a minimum. We've been very happy with it and I we're a eight year plus user.

Cons

Thank you for the kind words. We are fortunate and appreciate having you as customers for nearly as long as we have been in business.

Program Coordinator - Distance Learning Graduate Programs

I would recommend using ABC sign up for all your event needs. All team members that we've come in contact with have been outstanding. No complaints.

Pros

We have loved using ABC sign up and have been pleased with all aspects of the product. We always have outstanding customer support and have not experienced any problems from the Users end. Its always efficient and low maintenance.

Cons

I have no complaints about ABC sign up.

Thanks for the stellar review and kind comments. We are very fortunate to have customers like Drake who have helped us to grow within their organization and branch out into other organizations in higher education.

NYC DOE Review

Would recommend.

Pros

The system is easy to navigate and use. The customer service is spectacular! Our customer support representative (Ron) is quick to respond and always provides solutions and clarification.

Cons

There are limitations related to graphics/font/set up for calendars, email notifications, etc. It would also be helpful to not just archive, but delete events.

Thank you NYC DOE for being a great customer and for the kind words and ratings. Since their review, we have enhanced graphics and theme-design functionality. Also, we will be glad to show you how to archive then delete events.

Excellent customer service! Susie anticipated our needs and helped us every step of the way.

Pros

Learning Stream is so easy to use. Classes are a breeze to enter so customers can book and pay in a few minutes.

Cons

I only find one drawback to this software. I'm not able to the transfer the customer's payment and the customer into another class at the same time.

Learning Stream is Great!

I highly recommend this program. It allows PTEC to monitor registrations easily, pull reports for each school district of attendance at the workshops and much more. It saves hours of time and paper with the on-line evaluation tool, and on-line certificates.

Pros

Easy to use, excellent customer support. The company consistantly updates and modifies their program to add additional features to give the customer additional options.

Cons

None that I know of at this time.

Thank you Piedmont for your partnership over the years, and for walking the talk. This reviewer has indeed recommended ABC Signup to others.

very intuitive - user friendly - great technical support

For internal use, this registration software moves quickly from screen to screen which serves our purpose for quick data entry. It is also equipped with multiple detailed reports which can capture data in a variety of formats and can be easily exported to Excel. For external users, this software works well for online registrations and interfaces nicely with PayPal for online billing and payments. Their technical support has been extremely efficient, friendly and readily available. We have required several customize reports to be developed, so this has been a huge advantage for us.

Learning Stream | Management and Registration made a breeze

I've used Learning Stream in a few projects and it's helped me out a lot in organizing my workflow, so in my experience, this solution is definitely one to consider.

Pros

Learning Stream helps you make registration for your users/students easier, and even after that, it still offers tools to help you manage and keep track of the progress and data that you need, making it an essential tool for anyone needing an easy way to organize and streamline their education experience.

Cons

Some things could be more automatic and with less input, but it's still a solid choice if you need a tool to help out with managing students and their activities.

Amazing Software!

The software has been a lifesaver. It is so easy to use and is very reasonable in price. Leslie and Ron are always there for when I have questions. They are very easy to work with and reply within one business day. Prior to using Learning Stream, we were using GoogleDocs. We have literally half of the work now with Learning Stream, so thank you!

Cons

Thanks Jacklyn for the great review! We are so glad we have been able to help you with your registration challenges and love hearing that we've saved you a lot of work from your old process. That's what our tech is supposed to do!

Learning Stream

Pros

It's very user friendly and easy to get up and running.

Cons

It can be hard to remember where to go for certain settings. Sometimes its not obvious luckily the vendor is very helpful.

ABC Sign-Up

I would highly recomend this product. There are a variety of pricing structures available that allow one to choose a program that works best for their needs.

Pros

This is an easy to use product that helped us make a seamless transition to a secure online registration system. The customer service we are provided is second to none!

Cons

This is a great product and I have no complaints.

We have simplified our pricing even more since this review. We stand by everything the fine folks at Drake University have written about us! Thanks, Chuck.

Breakwater Enrichment and Summer Programming

I enjoy many features of this product. It is simple to use for our needs regarding payment, course listing, etc. And I love the financial detail reports as well as the class listings. However, the product is not pretty or modern. It looks like a very dated website and is yet to be responsive to tablets and smartphones, which I view as a major issue. So many parents complain about their inability to...

Cons

Changing an item only one time

I recommend ABC all of the time.

Pros

Easy to use. Will do most things that I want. If I want to do something new, Ron at ABC is a great help with figuring it out.

Cons

I would like to be able to change one thing and it happen across the board.

Thank you for the awesome rating and comments, your business and your recommendations. Good news -- you can make single changes that "post" across the board. Call us and we will walk you through it.

A solid platform with top notch customer service.

We have used Learning Stream for over 7 years. The product is solid and does what we need it to do. What really sets them apart is the exemplary customer service. We can email or call and not only get a prompt response, we get the help we need.

Cons

For the record, while CityMatch is a great customer that gave us great ratings and great comments, we really do strive to give great customer service to all of our customers, great or slightly less than great.

Was easy to learn at start-up. Some aspects of the software could be more user-friendly.

Confirmation email setup could be more user-friendly. Would be useful if payments would automatically transfer when a registration is transferred. Would be useful to look up in database under company instead of individuals. Would be useful to find invoices by company instead of by invoice number. Registration is easy for individuals. Appreciate that registrants receive automatic invoice upon registration.

Learning Stream

This program works great for advertising our classes. It has saved me a lot of time. When I have called for assistance with the program, I get it right away. I would like to know how we can set up our members to be able to evaluate the class by using a form in your system.

Cons

Thank you for the great rating and compliments. ABC Signup does feature great evaluation tools, and we'll be glad to show you how to use them. Call us when you have time.

Outstanding staff, excellent product, scalable to your needs

They did excellent and fast work getting us up to generate cash-flow, were easy to work with and responsive on changes. We are now able to add more business locations, training sites and courses using the same templates. Customization was crucial for us and they hit it out of the park! Pros: highly customizable, easy access, secure, moderately priced, very responsive team Cons: steep learning curve

Best, Affordable Education Registration Software

We have been using Learning Stream since 2012 and it has streamlined our registration process for both our organization and the students. We are pleased with the features and recent upgrades. We've also been able to make some key upgrades to customize the software to meet our needs. We are quite pleased with the level of service and product quality with Learning Stream.

Cons

I had a basic knowledge of the system. In my current role, I have the opportunity for data entry.

The software is extremely user friendly! The overview training I had really assisted me in the understanding of what happens "behind the scenes' of the posted events. The support received from Ron and Leslie is excellent! They response quickly to phone calls and emails, and are able to go into our system to see what any issue(s) may be and make recommendations/suggestions for corrections.

HR Mgr/Event Facilitation

Have difficulty setting up an event when I have the setting for the user information set on TinyMCE HTML Editor

Cons

Thanks for your comments. We do offer 3 different editors (including the new drag-and-drop option) because we know WYSIWG tools can act differently depending upon the browser being used. Go to Setup > User Information > Edit to select an option other than TinyMCE. We will be happy to walk you through it.

Awesome System!

ABC has been incredible to work with. We had a very urgent need to find a registration system. ABC was over the top accommodating and the personalized customer service has been amazing. The system is very intuitive and user friendly. We could not be happier with our choice to partner with ABC!

Great tool

The two best things about ABCSignup: Easy to use and the customer service. This tool is a straightforward registration system that works. And when you have a question or perhaps are looking for a custom feature, the support and service team are incredibly fast to respond and help.

Conference Registration

Conference registration was a breeze this year. Customer support was superb. When I need help, response was immediate, friendly and easy to follow. My inexperience didn't prove to be a problem at all when I called. Report variety is greatly appreciated.

Cons

We use this software to host our different training options, OnDemand Video, Learning Labs

Pro - Quick answers for customer service, Willing to work with requests (for a price) Con - New features aren't innovative enough, most of the features aren't very useful. And what we request, we usually have to pay for.

Cons

ABC Sign up has been easy to use.

Pros

Print out of the sign in sheet, etc. It is easy to look up the participants names and see the status of the training.

Cons

It can be complicated to get a training set up. I am not involved with the day to day usage of ABC sign up

Easy!

Pros

This was very easy to use. It avoided scheduling conflicts and set friendly. They even have a lot of information on Facebook.

Cons

I couldn’t find anything negative to say. Everything seemed great. I guess it could be less expensive