Learning Stream Logo
Learning Stream

Flexible, full-feature online registration and management

visit website

Learning Stream Reviews - Page 4

JR

Jacklyn R.

Amazing Software!

The software has been a lifesaver. It is so easy to use and is very reasonable in price. Leslie and Ron are always there for when I have questions. They are very easy to work with and reply within one business day. Prior to using Learning Stream, we were using GoogleDocs. We have literally half of the work now with Learning Stream, so thank you!

Cons

Thanks Jacklyn for the great review! We are so glad we have been able to help you with your registration challenges and love hearing that we've saved you a lot of work from your old process. That's what our tech is supposed to do!

DA

Danielle A.

Wine and Spirits, 1,001-5,000 employees

Learning Stream

Pros

It's very user friendly and easy to get up and running.

Cons

It can be hard to remember where to go for certain settings. Sometimes its not obvious luckily the vendor is very helpful.

CS

Chuck S.

ABC Sign-Up

I would highly recomend this product. There are a variety of pricing structures available that allow one to choose a program that works best for their needs.

Pros

This is an easy to use product that helped us make a seamless transition to a secure online registration system. The customer service we are provided is second to none!

Cons

This is a great product and I have no complaints.

We have simplified our pricing even more since this review. We stand by everything the fine folks at Drake University have written about us! Thanks, Chuck.

SF

Shannon F.

Changing an item only one time

I recommend ABC all of the time.

Pros

Easy to use. Will do most things that I want. If I want to do something new, Ron at ABC is a great help with figuring it out.

Cons

I would like to be able to change one thing and it happen across the board.

Thank you for the awesome rating and comments, your business and your recommendations. Good news -- you can make single changes that "post" across the board. Call us and we will walk you through it.

ML

Mark L.

A solid platform with top notch customer service.

We have used Learning Stream for over 7 years. The product is solid and does what we need it to do. What really sets them apart is the exemplary customer service. We can email or call and not only get a prompt response, we get the help we need.

Cons

For the record, while CityMatch is a great customer that gave us great ratings and great comments, we really do strive to give great customer service to all of our customers, great or slightly less than great.

TV

Teri V.

Was easy to learn at start-up. Some aspects of the software could be more user-friendly.

Confirmation email setup could be more user-friendly. Would be useful if payments would automatically transfer when a registration is transferred. Would be useful to look up in database under company instead of individuals. Would be useful to find invoices by company instead of by invoice number. Registration is easy for individuals. Appreciate that registrants receive automatic invoice upon registration.

WB

Wendy B.

Learning Stream

This program works great for advertising our classes. It has saved me a lot of time. When I have called for assistance with the program, I get it right away. I would like to know how we can set up our members to be able to evaluate the class by using a form in your system.

Cons

Thank you for the great rating and compliments. ABC Signup does feature great evaluation tools, and we'll be glad to show you how to use them. Call us when you have time.

CF

Carlos F.

Outstanding staff, excellent product, scalable to your needs

They did excellent and fast work getting us up to generate cash-flow, were easy to work with and responsive on changes. We are now able to add more business locations, training sites and courses using the same templates. Customization was crucial for us and they hit it out of the park! Pros: highly customizable, easy access, secure, moderately priced, very responsive team Cons: steep learning curve

AC

Alexandria C.

Best, Affordable Education Registration Software

We have been using Learning Stream since 2012 and it has streamlined our registration process for both our organization and the students. We are pleased with the features and recent upgrades. We've also been able to make some key upgrades to customize the software to meet our needs. We are quite pleased with the level of service and product quality with Learning Stream.

DG

Diane G.

I had a basic knowledge of the system. In my current role, I have the opportunity for data entry.

The software is extremely user friendly! The overview training I had really assisted me in the understanding of what happens "behind the scenes' of the posted events. The support received from Ron and Leslie is excellent! They response quickly to phone calls and emails, and are able to go into our system to see what any issue(s) may be and make recommendations/suggestions for corrections.

KL

KaySue L.

Because Learning Stream is frankly only a small part of what I do, I find it daunting to use at times.

I have so many other duties, Learning Stream is sometimes daunting. Many of our events need special or more complex set up and I find it hard to do the research and accomplish the outcome that many of our groups need. However, on the up side, Leslie (our rep) is wonderful to work with. She is quick to answer my questions and help me find the best solutions. Without her, I would be lost.

FR

FRED R.

HR Mgr/Event Facilitation

Have difficulty setting up an event when I have the setting for the user information set on TinyMCE HTML Editor

Cons

Thanks for your comments. We do offer 3 different editors (including the new drag-and-drop option) because we know WYSIWG tools can act differently depending upon the browser being used. Go to Setup > User Information > Edit to select an option other than TinyMCE. We will be happy to walk you through it.

TB

Trish B.

Awesome System!

ABC has been incredible to work with. We had a very urgent need to find a registration system. ABC was over the top accommodating and the personalized customer service has been amazing. The system is very intuitive and user friendly. We could not be happier with our choice to partner with ABC!

AS

Anne S.

Great tool

The two best things about ABCSignup: Easy to use and the customer service. This tool is a straightforward registration system that works. And when you have a question or perhaps are looking for a custom feature, the support and service team are incredibly fast to respond and help.

JR

Judith R.

Conference Registration

Conference registration was a breeze this year. Customer support was superb. When I need help, response was immediate, friendly and easy to follow. My inexperience didn't prove to be a problem at all when I called. Report variety is greatly appreciated.

SS

Sanethia S.

We use this software to host our different training options, OnDemand Video, Learning Labs

Pro - Quick answers for customer service, Willing to work with requests (for a price) Con - New features aren't innovative enough, most of the features aren't very useful. And what we request, we usually have to pay for.

JU

Joyce U.

Have used this site for on-line registration for 1 1/2.

Feel as if I need additional training/guidance. There are several things I'm not sure if the program does or not.

HB

Holly B.

ABC Sign up has been easy to use.

Pros

Print out of the sign in sheet, etc. It is easy to look up the participants names and see the status of the training.

Cons

It can be complicated to get a training set up. I am not involved with the day to day usage of ABC sign up

RS

Robyn S.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Easy!

Pros

This was very easy to use. It avoided scheduling conflicts and set friendly. They even have a lot of information on Facebook.

Cons

I couldn’t find anything negative to say. Everything seemed great. I guess it could be less expensive

BR

Brad R.

It is a great product.

It is a great system, but there is quite a bit of clicking in and out of areas to set up an event.

DH

Denise H.

Nice & easy once you learn how to set up a basic registration!

Will need training to create more detailed registrations and with using cleaner templates.

th

tasha h.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Pros

It’s functional and integrated. Makes doing my job easier. Easy to navigate and intuitive for users.

Cons

I really don’t have any cons. It could be a little less expensive, but you get what you pay for. ...

Joe H.

This reviewer only left a rating