Pressero

Web-to-print software for creating & managing digital stores

visit website

Pressero Reviews

Pros

Always get great support. Love the product - they are always making improvements to help the user experience.

Lisa T.

Our clients love the email notifications when it is time to reorder. The technical support staff is excellent.

Clela S.

Good solution for users who do know or want to create their own websites.

Sean E.

Sevren G.

Sevren G.

Sean E.

4.3

Web to Print Software

I truly believe that our shop's growth will all come from web to print. We've recently captured a couple very large accounts because of our capabilities.

Pros

Pressero/eDocBuilder has a fairly steep learning curve but once you're there, it's a wonderful product. We're having a hard time keeping up with customer demands for web stores. We upgraded from a lesser product because of it's lack of functionality. There has been little that we haven't figured out to achieve with the Aleyant products.

Cons

Learning curve, but again - with the extensive functionality comes complexity. I wouldn't want to "dumb down" the software to gain easy learning.

Good solution for users who do know or want to create their own websites

I was introduced to this product when it was decided that our existing platforms would be sunsetted. While not as powerful, nor as costly, as these platforms. We have found ways to make almost every thing work just as well. We went form spending multiple thousands of dollars a month, to hundreds and still giving our clients the high quality service they expect.

Pros

Some of the things I like best are part fo what causes issues in more advanced solutions. Their default templates are robust and easily edited, but the customization is limited to certain specific areas. I have found they work for most of our clients needs. There is also an option to have professional services copy a skin for you and you have greater editing control.

Cons

There are a few specific limitations that are difficult to get around. The don't have cumulative pricing or many other features that are needed for apparel type items. The EDOC template system is powerful but can be very difficult to change location of text boxes. Have rich text editing capabilities would be a great addition as well.

Thank you for the feedback! Regarding some the limitations mentioned, moving text boxes is much easier when you utilize the Field Designer option which allows you to visually place elements where you want, with the option to use X+Y axis's for more accurate placement. Rich Editor boxes are available with certain template types, though not with all, so it comes down to application. Please reach out if you would like more info!

Pay Less for Better Elsewhere

My experience has largely been one of frustration, as their software has problems that users have to pay to overcome, and the support is usually not supportive. The online chat is usually quick and responsive, but frequently can’t help unless you pay them to do it on their end. I tried a training session and learned nothing because they wouldn’t answer my questions. Then, they won’t set up the next one presumably because I asked for real training because I didn’t want to follow the guided tour. I’d like actual support and software that is what they said it would be, and this isn’t that.

Pros

The eDocbuilder is probably the nicest feature since you can create markup dependencies so that an empty field can be filled in with other information instead of being blank. I also like that the chat support is responsive.

Cons

1. It’s expensive. Other options do the same for less. 2. It’s not what it seems. The website said all plans offered unlimited sites, but we had to upgrade to get more than a few. 3. The training is terrible. They don’t tell you the things you want to know, and right now I’ve been trying to schedule a training session with them for almost a month and they won’t return my emails. 4. It’s very limited. Many of the things you want to do you have to pay extra to have them do it for you. Simple things, usually, like importing products or deleting all of them instead of doing it one at a time.

Pressero - Great Web to Print Software

Pros

Best pricing engines for configurable products - in the print industry this is needed, because nothing is off-the-shelf.

Cons

It's not inexpensive, but worth the money because it's reliable, configurable, and powerful.

Thanks for your support, Lisa. We look forward to helping your business grow!

Pressero Technical Support

Pros

The most impactful feature in Pressero our company uses on a daily basis is the inventory management feature. Great at helping us maintain our inventory par levels. Our clients love the email notifications when it is time to reorder! The technical support staff is excellent!!!

Cons

Pressro was a seamless transition from our previous software. The only feature I would like to see is a function to let me know who and when inventory changes have been made.

Clela, thank you and DivcoData for being a great partner with Aleyant and Pressero. We appreciate the review regarding inventory and how it works with your daily interactions with customers. We also appreciate the nice words about our wonderful support staff. They're here to help you to be successful. We will gladly take your idea regarding inventory history and notifications and add that to our idea list. If you have any additional ideas on how we can help you to be more successful, we'd love to have you add them to our idea portal listed here https://aleyant.ideas.aha.io/ Thank you for using Pressero!

Pressero - A choice you will not regret

We had a client move to us from a competitor. Needed inventory control, budgets, product attributes, vendor products, vendor portal, 3rd party, complex groups per product and pricing, versioned product with logo's per user, mobile friendly, branded emails, CSS control over pages, client admin control of backend, assets and more. Pressero did it all and Pressero support was there to help from beginning to end. When it was done the client stated that the site was 200 times better than what our competition provided.

Pros

Feature rich product. Meets and exceed client's expectations. Always adding enhancements to make their product better. Great documentation and help. Their support is the best I have dealt with in my 40+ years in the technology field!!! I have used a few other products and I have see more than that else where but this is a buy you will not regret!!!

Cons

Missing some bulk import options but their professional services can handle it for you.

Mike, we appreciate your support and look forward to helping you build even more success in the future!

Overall reviewing

Demand of using with Print Store is increasing. We are adding a lot of site in the past a couple of years. Also due to recent environment (Covid-19), this trend will be more.

Pros

Getting setup skin in Pressero became easier due to review visually comparing before. Constantly try to improve the product. Always you can offer the resolutions about problems. PS: Sorry, I am sure I should have more, but right now I can't remember specific things.

Cons

There are still a lot of restrictions in Pressero. For example I can't copying Price Engine like "Product". Also hard to figuring out about eDoc when involving HTML or Script terms for someone like me who don't have any background of website knowledge and am learning project by project. I also have a feeling that setting up shipping is a little complicated. I can't setup shipping cost showing and then discount of off due to that, we can't review how much shipping cost was discounted in the report at this point.

Pressero

Pros

Une grande facilité d'implantation du produit et un logiciel très intuitif dans son utilisation

Cons

Nécessite d'avoir en interne du personnel ayant des connaissances en CSS et HTML pour faire des développements sur mesure afin de modifier les skins ou intégrer des demandes spécifiques. Nécessite de faire des demandes au support pour mettre en place des développements car nous n'avons pas tous les accès ceux qui déclenche des frais supplémentaires.

Thank you for the review! We look forward to helping you build even more success.

Pressero Review

Not very happy with it. there are better softwares out there.

Pros

Different Shops for each locations of the press that we have. Look of the website when switched on is good.

Cons

No input for OVERALL Customer base and access to old data of orders placed and compliation of the old customer orders

We appreciated you taking our call to help you find how to access the customer base and find old customer orders. To recap, within your admin area you have access to all your clients as well as can run reports on any past orders placed and can pull up information in several locations regarding orders depending on which information you're trying to access. We cover these items in the training included with your subscription. We understand you weren't onboard when the training for your team happened. We offer additional training options as well as access to our Knowledge Base documentation (which is available 24/7 on our support page). You can always reach out to our support team if you ever need assistance. We're happy to help. Thanks for trying us out!

Great Design Builder

Great Design templates if you can get yourself accustomed to a specific design. Once you design the templates it can be shared throughout the company. Saving overall time and money .

Pros

Great company based templates for your entire organization to use. So that materials are structured and can be customized by location.

Cons

Limited on the templates available and there should be more templates and room for improvements of the products so that it can be used in various marketing environments.

Pressero review

I was a beginner with this type of software but the searchable knowledge base and fast support staff made learning Pressero possible for me. I can now set up new websites, products with variable data capability, pricing calculators, and process orders completely online.

Pros

Highly responsive and knowledgable customer support.

Cons

No option for mass deletion of products.