Amilia Reviews - Page 3

Amazing! Reduced the number of emails that comes in to the Registrar. We only went live last week.

Less time responding to emails regarding registration questions. - I am able to detail all the required information on the site. - People can easily see which sessions are full and which ones are still available without having to email me and ask. - Loved the waitlist feature so people don't have to email me to be placed on a waitlist. it will also make moving someone from a waitlist status to a registered status so much easier.

Pros

Our customers love the ease of using this software to sign up and select their swim practices with our swim club. Looking forward to doing some data analytics as we collect more and more data with prolonged usage. Although we have not yet implemented club communication through Amilia, this feature will make managing our distribution list a breeze. Browsing through the support centre, I am impressed at the continuous development and introduction of new functionality to this software.

Cons

It does not allow you to modify an activity's property en masse. For example, if I made a mistake on an activity's ledger code and duplicated this activity multiple times with the incorrect ledger code, I have to manually go into each activity and change the ledger code.

Time Saving! Awesome! Easy to Use!

Pros

Amilia offers our team the best of the best. We are able to collect detailed information from our clients and use that information in various ways. Reporting is easy. Payments are easy. Billing is easy. Easy. Easy. Easy. We love this software and are relieved to have such a great product to work with.

Cons

We would like to have the ability to customize our emails a bit more without having to use HTML. On a few things that are sent out (i.e. waitlist email updates) it is branded more toward Amilia than my company. Would like to have the ability to stay more brand specific to our company and less toward Amilia. This is a product that we are using for our clients - not the company that they should feel associated to.

Great management system for e-commerce and e-learning.

My experience was very positive. We felt lucky to choose Amilia.com

Pros

The system as evolved and is at maturity. It si very efficient. All scenario were well covered. There is a lot of online help and formation.

Cons

It is very difficult to think about a problem that was not quickly solved. The support tem is actively engaged on demand.

Amilia Review

Pros

It's easy to use for the end user. Easy integration

Cons

Set up for the admin person can be time consuming

Great for Teachers

Great. I love having all of my class info at the touchnif a button.

Pros

I can view student rosters, contact information, my teaching schedule and take attendance.

Cons

I think it’s great compared to using paper rosters. I like how it can keep track of all my teaching info in one location.

Great features!

Not a bad software.... just needs more customization options that help make it your own.

Pros

Amilia had some great features when it comes to registration for my company. It made my life easier than doing everything manually.

Cons

It was not catered to my business type specifically. It was hard to explain to customer service exactly what we did, as they did not understand our business type

Free Trial has no functionality

Free trial does not allow me to set anything up, such as classes, programs... I was particularly interested in how attendance worked.

Pros

Cons

Wasted 15 minutes of my time. There is a feature list on their website that shows what the free trial is supposed to be able to do.

We're sorry you had a bad experience with our free trial and feel like your time was wasted. Unfortunately, since you've remained anonymous in your review, we haven't been able to access your trial account and determine exactly what you had trouble with. Keep in mind that truly testing a software solution like ours takes more than 15 minutes. This is why we offer a 30 day-free trial experience to...

Amilia is a very responsive and supportive company that takes the time to walk you through the app.

Pros

They have a very robust app and when I had an issue with displaying things that I would rather see hidden, Amilia responded and fixed it. They have wonderful developers and support staff.

Cons

It is pretty expensive if your registrations are over since they charge a monthly fee AND a percentage of registration.

Great company, great people!

We value having Amilia as a partner. They're constantly working with us to ensure that we offer our mutual clients the best service possible. Amilia is both transparent and up-front so there's never any surprises when doing business with them. We actually have members of our staff that have used Amilia to register their families for activities. We also have staff members that volunteer for sports...

Packed with Features & Above Average Support

Better student tracking, more control, better class display options. Most importantly, it makes it easier for clients and students to purchase classes.

Pros

I love the fact that I have so much control over how to present classes, collect payments, and record data. I love the fact that it retains student data, and easily allows me to organize groups and classes. I like that it has some light finance software built in.

Cons

I don't like the fact that the calendar option doesn't function as well. Ideally, I would like that to be improved and expanded upon.

Amilia: Decent Product but overpriced

We have used Amilia for 3 seasons because of the ease of use for our members. Given the price and number of issues we are now investigating changing to a new platform.

Pros

It is very user friendly for our members

Cons

Missing key features. Support usually do not have answers Expensive compared to similar products

Welcome to Amilia

We've really enjoyed working with Amilia and look forward to continuing to do so and learning more about how the programs can help our business and clients!

Pros

We've appreciated the easily accessible support team and friendly supportive environment they've provided. The programming is simple and user friendly.

Cons

Figuring out how to account for RL-24 eligible programs that took place earlier in the year before we set up the Amilia account has been less than ideal.

Plate-forme et evolution constante

Pros

Ajout de nouvelle fonction. Support à la clientèle rapide et efficace

Cons

Remboursement et changement d'activité complexe

We haven't gone live yet but the process up to god point has been easy and accessible.

Pros

Ease of use and the fact that it's so helpful for so many different people: the admin, the parent, the instructor.

Cons

It'd be nice if more of the fields were adaptable/customizable. However, every time we ask about the feasibility of changing something, Their executives have both been helpful and have made a point to ask the tech team to ask on our behalf.

Amilia is a very easy program to follow

I find the software very easy to use , if I have a problem the support team at Amilia is very helpful.

Pros

The Amilia software covers all my needs it is easy to use and everything gets recorded and looked after in a timely manner.

Amilia is very complete

easy registration for our clients and good info provided by the system

Pros

Features and quality are extremely good. The information provided by the system is extremelly helpful, especially when working with kids.

Cons

Unfortunately the price for start-ups is quite expensive since the registrants are pretty low and the system has to be paid on a monthly basis.

Very good .

Easy to stay organized

Pros

It is easy to use and keeps all customer up to date with their account . No confusions . Parents like it too

Cons

I would like to be able to have my questions answered by Netbanx. Is there another bank you deal with?

Customer Service

Poor

Pros

Multifaceted system that offers, scheduling, payment, processing and promotions for a dynamic business.

Cons

constant issues with promotions and other add on's that cost me thousands of dollars, that were never refunded by Amilia

Easy to Use and well worth it

3 weeks after meeting with a sales rep we were up and running. As with any change in process there were some minor hiccups along the way. The support team was amazing and responded in a very timely manner. Our admin hours were drastically cut (by about 80%) in managing registrations and chasing people for money. Switching from manual registration to the Amilia system was the smartest decision I've ever made. Overall I would highly recommend this software to anyone looking for online registration for any recreational sport or activity.

Program Registration Management

Working with the implementation team really helped our organization jumpstart the switch to online registrations for our programs! Our questions were answered quickly which helped us meet our timeline goals.

Pros

Easy to get started, good on-boarding process, knowledgeable support staff.

Cons

It requires a moderate understanding of software implementation and business process implementation.

The support staff is very efficient.

Just a quick word to let you know that even though September is our busiest month of the year with registrations, reimbursements, Schedule modifications and everything else, we at Gymnix club are highly satisfied with our choice of AMILIA as an online registration Platform! The efficient support from the Customer success team has a lot to do with it too! I'm happy with the dynamics of your team and although I was a bit reluctant at first, I'm capable of recognizing good work being done! :) Congratulations to all the team.

Good tool

Pros

App usable by the employees. They know easily their schedule

Cons

Option of printing. Could be useful to print by option

Good except that applying discounts to programs for siblings is hard/confusing.

Redundant

Pros

Does what I need for my customers and more. I used the deferred payment for the first time. It was confusing to figure out how to do it but I finally got it.

Cons

Some items are hard to find in the menus. Would prefer some items to be more user friendly. Email to me when registrations received. Applying discounts is hard.

A+ for Amilia!

Our large sports federation organizes many competitions, athlete seminars, training camps, coaches trainings and officials clinics throughout the year. All these events require a dependable on-line registration platform and Amilia definitely provides us with this service. It is a simple platform to work with and we are very satisfied with this product. As well, they offer excellent customer service!

Cons

Using Amilia for our Summer camp registrations has been a very positive experience for our company

Registration online has never be so easy and worry free for our organisation. We started using Amilia in February this year and have increased our sales by 40%. The process for generating lists for our Animators has been very easy. We now use it for our Saturday classes and our preschool program. I strongly recommend this online registration platform!