Bookmark Reviews

4.58/5 (98 reviews)
Pros
  • AiDA for building the websites is the most beautiful
  • Ease of use, mobile compatible websites, customer support
  • Love the ease of setting it up. Drag and drop style feel and easy to understand modules.
  • It's really right As a theoretical approach to the launching of the electronic world of the peoples of the third world
Cons
  • I do not have any complaint about it.
  • I do not see any cons so far in the software
  • Not fully customizable for making use of Agency
  • Really meets the aspirations of those human beings
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Charlie Williamson

A Web Designer's View

Reviewed 2019-01-14

Dashboard is simple to navigate and the page builder is very easy to use. I am confident that I will be able to win new clients over with once they experience this terrific product for themsleves.

Pros
The web builder is very simple to use and the site generator, AiDA, creates amazing layouts in under two minutes. This means I can quickly move on with crafting content and get a website live in double quick time.

Cons
Could do with more focus and module options but this is a young product with an enthusiastic team and I am looking forward to seeing how Bookmark develops over the coming months.

Evon Rodgers

Overall it was great. I did have some issues, but CSR helped out a lot!

Reviewed 2018-03-02

I was able to create two websites and reserve the domains, but I didn't have to launch both sites at the same time. I also learned a little more about web design.

Pros
I like how the team is there to help you on site when you have problems, and I like the low cost of it. I also like how you can build as many websites as you want or need.

Cons
The only thing is that sometimes I needed help and I had to wait for hours for a reply lol But, once I got a reply, they helped resolve the issue quickly.

Response from Bookmark

Thank you Evon, it was a pleasure to assist you on your website building endeavours. We'll be here for you whenever you need us.

Yan Kan

Bookmark is a very good software to start any project from scratch.

Reviewed 2017-11-17

Pros
The support team is amazing : if you have any question, doubt, problem etc., the team is here for you. It was very surprising how fast they answer AND resolve your issue. Another good point is the fact that the software is very easy to use : anybody can do it.

Cons
Sometimes, there are some issues with one or two functionalities but as I said : the support is here for you (5 min to 30 minutes) and it feels like you never had any issues. Try it and you'll see !

Response from Bookmark

Thank you Yan for the positive feedback, we work hard to help our customers with their website projects.

Rob Keddy

Full marks for Bookmark

Reviewed 2017-01-04

I'd created a few websites before looking at template-driven page layout products. After having previewed and test-driven a few the one that impressed me most was bookmark.com. I could see how their templates and process were suited to my own needs in a finished page. Once into the content positioning, a design-organizing process I couldn't believe how well it was implementing. I'm driven by design, not code, and using bookmark was completely intuitive which was great because I like to dive in and see the page evolve, and their preview function suited my workflow perfectly. The few times I was stuck for decision, the online help was incredibly responsive, with solutions that worked, and you're dealing with the developers, not just tech support on a script. I've built three pages using different templates, and all function as well as the others. If you need a page, and you're like me, then bookmark it.

Response from Bookmark

Thank you Rob for the wonderful review.

Yasir Hussain

Bookmark Website Builder Review

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-05-08

So far 6/5

Pros
I love this #1 because it is Canadian, I really searched around looking for something local, I was very happy to find these guys, and to add it has a very beautiful clean look, easy to to features. I'm just a new user so still getting used to alot of things, but I am excited about it. I originally found this for blog purposes, but I might in the future create a website for my real estate business. I like the fact that I have absolute control over the website. I also like the fact that chat help is very fast.

Cons
Adding a blog was a bit difficult to find as it was in the setting which was kind of weird, I only found that after getting tired of searching in the obvious sections, anyways its all good and all my fault because I didn't bother to take those online free website courses offered by Bookmark, I am too sure that I could have saved alot of time that way.

Hidipo Johannes

It's an easy to use web builder, which can be done within a few hours.

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Able to build a website and share it with the world in a short period of time.

Pros
It's really easy to use. Most of the coding work is done by the developer to give me the best of what i'm looking for. The software is a definitely must use. Would recommend it to anyone who want a website in a short period of time.

Cons
Non. I love an enjoy every click of the website. i mean what cons can you find from a web builder software like this.

Response from Bookmark

Thank you Hidipo, we're happy to have you as a customer at Bookmark to help you grow your business.

Todd Smith

Bookmark for Business

Reviewed 2019-02-14

So far everything has been great, customer service is outstanding, especially Cam.

Pros
I never knew anything about building a website for my business so I loved the pre designed templates and the focus. I also love that the site mapping is done for me.

Cons
I would like it to be a little more user friendly. I sometimes have some trouble dragging modules into focus areas, seems like it’s not allowed so I don’t have 100% control. I would also like a menu option for side menu bar.

Kalann Washington

Warning: Bookmark will make

Reviewed 2019-01-22

Pros
Bookmark isn't for the fan of the long night website designing grind: Those late nights when machine and man become one (those nights your back is so sore you literally can't leave your laptop). If you like reading mind numbing hours worth of code only to miss a few key parts that keep you stressed out and close to tears, please don't use this product. Because Bookmark uses AI to assist in the design process, the most arduous part of building is out of the way, and what normally might take anywhere from 6-3000 hours just to get started can be finished in under an hour. So if you despise easy to understand, simple to follow, clean design tools, check out Bookmark.

Cons
It's so simple you'll want to start new projects before finishing the current ones. How dare they!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Brenda Massad

Easy to use Website Builder!

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Pros
Love the software's ease of use. I was able to get my website up and running in a couple of days. Much easier than any other website builder I used and I have a beautiful website now. Had a few problems but the customer service is out of this world! Thanks so much to Mike for helping me not only get my website working but also a personal email!

Cons
No cons to report. Very easy to use and very innovative.

Courtney Boudreau

A Website Builder for the Future

Reviewed 2019-01-25

Bookmark helped me to create something that I am truly proud of. I can not think of a better reason to suggest you give them a try.

Pros
Bookmark has something really great here. The websites are designed almost instantly and are tailored to your needs. They have every industry you could think of and no templates! I can not stress enough how important that is. I also really loved how easy it was to use. Their design wizard was friendly, easy to navigate and provided some great suggestions. With a little bit of customization afterwards through drag and drop, I had a fantastic website in such a short amount of time

Cons
There are some bugs but what software does not have them. After talking with support I was confident Bookmark would be there to help should I need it

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Mandial Mangat

Fast and easy website

Reviewed 2019-01-25

I’m very happy to have found Bookmark. It saved me a ton of time and headache building my website.

Pros
I really liked that I could build the website, literally, in 2 minutes. I could then make changes from there to make the website suit my style.

Cons
Bookmark is a new platform, so it’ll take time to get all the features you want from a website builder, but the support is great and they are rolling out new updates all the time.

David Laguerre

Bookmark Review

Reviewed 2019-01-14

Great customer service and support. They are always there to help with any issues. The community is very active and help each other out. I have the sense that great things are coming in the near future.

Pros
Very easy to use and simple to learn. Endless possibilities for designs. Very fast after the sites are published. Love the preview mode for desktop,phone and tablets.

Cons
Not able to add plugins like WordPress. Still has bugs.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Sougata Saha

Excellent Product- So Far the Most Unique I have Seen

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-10

Pros
I like the AI Designs. It does not compromise the quality HD Pictures in Every Page Makes complete website with contact form including captcha

Cons
I do not see any cons so far in the software

Rich Paul

Best Website Builder I've Ever Used

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Pros
I've used a number of website builders before but this is the best yet. The AI website builder goes beyond just giving you a nice template, but even builds the thing for you!

Cons
They integrate with POWR, which is cool, but it'd be nice if some of those widgets - like a countdown - were independently coded by Bookmark so you could get full functionality without POWR's branding.

Ronnie Smith

Bookmark AI web design

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-02-14

Ease of use was great; however it lacks the ability to get into the code and do something powerful with it. Like I said it’s great for like a service business brochure style website. It’s AI is more of an algorithm they use to come up with random layouts to start with. It still needs work, but would work for the average Joe. They really need to work on their customer service though is my biggest complaint.

Pros
It makes the process of building a brochure style site a breeze. The AI as it’s called will come up with a random style layout for you to start with.

Cons
My biggest complaint is the customer service is a 9-5 position, so you really can’t rely on them even when they are in the office it takes them forever to respond back. As far as being an online hosting business they should be 24 x7 which they lack. Most other big name hosting providers are 24 x 7

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Anonymous

Easy to handle

Reviewed 2019-03-05

It's self-proclaiming, fun because the program does what I want

Pros
You can create a page in minutes with a very good backbone. Pictures and texts can be added easily, everything looks clean. In addition, the system quickly saves the changes, a separate domain can be z. Eg: connect via namecheap

Cons
I could not find any big mistakes in the 20 pages I've created in the last 6 months.

Holly Gray

Easy and Fast

Reviewed 2019-01-15

I have been using Bookmark for a few months and got the agency plan to create websites for others. Their Aida makes it easy to start a site, then you just edit the items you want. I like it and plan to keep trying different modules.

Pros
I love that this is drag and drop. It's very easy to add new sections, modules, etc. It looks beautiful! Easy to upload photos or use a link to your photo online. Great customer service.

Cons
I don't like that you cannot change the template after you have saved the site. You have to create a new site. Aida is quick and easy, but not every template has everything I need. And you can't just choose a template. You have to wait for Aida to create something you like. All the templates are cool, I'm just super picky.

Nicholas Ewen

Great customer service. Helped me through every issue that I ever had with building my website!

Reviewed 2017-11-28

Pros
Very easy to use. It was very easy for us to create a beautiful site. Also loved the free training courses they have in the back, its been very insightful so far.

Cons
I don't really have anything negative to say about Bookmark. There were a few glitches we had to work through but now that those problems are solved I can focus solely on our business.

Anonymous

excellent

Reviewed 2019-03-28

I have suggested that page links should be automatic or automatically configured once the user's basic procedures have been completed for easy use by the client

Pros

Cons
Really meets the aspirations of those human beings

Manikandan Sivasankar

Agency Platform for Website Builder

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-10-26

Pros
AiDA for building the websites is the most beautiful

Cons
Not fully customizable for making use of Agency

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Mahdi Behzadi

It's a great platform for anyone with little knowledge to make great websites

Reviewed 2019-01-14

I really like the idea of using AI to build fully functional websites in a very short time and it helps you create websites are mobile optimized

Pros
Ease of use, mobile compatible websites, customer support

Cons
Nothing in particular, the only thing I can say I hope was easier to install some custome icons like Facebook messanger

Lilly Light

The instructions are easy to understand and the web builder helpful and uncomplicated to navigate.

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Pros
Clear instructions, user friendly, plus the extra benefit of offering "how-to" videos for the novice DIY webmaster was excellent help. The whole presentation of the web builder exuded a positive and helpful display of options, which was encouraging of creativity. The web builder quickly made my task of creating 77 pages for my articles go smoothly. Thank you, Bookmark!

Cons
I really can't think of anything that is negative about Bookmark. They have fine-tuned it to offer excellent service with the latest in technology for Internet websites. I hope they are around for a very long time!

Response from Bookmark

Thank you Lilly for your kind words!

Michael Young

Bookmark... Is there value?

Reviewed 2019-03-18

Pros
The pricing for what they offer is really decent. It's relatively easy to use and what I don't understand, I ask and they are great at guiding you through.

Cons
It's not terrible but load times are not ideal. This is so important when it comes to keeping interest.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

John Dorey

Great site for anyon, builder just adds value

Reviewed 2019-01-14

Really like the site structure and look once ecommerce is added. Lots of options to make it your own.

Pros

Cons
Would love to see a little more functionality to site, but already see improvements constantly

Kay Kim

Fast, Reasonable, Kind...whatever good thing!!

Reviewed 2018-05-26

Save my times and I can sell the website to my customers.

Pros
The people. Even though it is AI, People has to be engaged. The people works in Bookmark, is very kind and ready to explain.

Cons
I do not have any complaint about it.

Response from Bookmark

Thanks Kay, that's a very nice review we appreciate the kind words.