All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Bookmark Reviews

Bookmark AI web design

Ease of use was great; however it lacks the ability to get into the code and do something powerful with it. Like I said it’s great for like a service business brochure style website. It’s AI is more of an algorithm they use to come up with random layouts to start with. It still needs work, but would work for the average Joe. They really need to work on their customer service though is my biggest complaint.

Pros

It makes the process of building a brochure style site a breeze. The AI as it’s called will come up with a random style layout for you to start with.

Cons

My biggest complaint is the customer service is a 9-5 position, so you really can’t rely on them even when they are in the office it takes them forever to respond back. As far as being an online hosting business they should be 24 x7 which they lack. Most other big name hosting providers are 24 x 7

Easy to handle

It's self-proclaiming, fun because the program does what I want

Pros

You can create a page in minutes with a very good backbone. Pictures and texts can be added easily, everything looks clean. In addition, the system quickly saves the changes, a separate domain can be z. Eg: connect via namecheap

Cons

I could not find any big mistakes in the 20 pages I've created in the last 6 months.

Easy and Fast

I have been using Bookmark for a few months and got the agency plan to create websites for others. Their Aida makes it easy to start a site, then you just edit the items you want. I like it and plan to keep trying different modules.

Pros

I love that this is drag and drop. It's very easy to add new sections, modules, etc. It looks beautiful! Easy to upload photos or use a link to your photo online. Great customer service.

Cons

I don't like that you cannot change the template after you have saved the site. You have to create a new site. Aida is quick and easy, but not every template has everything I need. And you can't just choose a template. You have to wait for Aida to create something you like. All the templates are cool, I'm just super picky.

Great customer service. Helped me through every issue that I ever had with building my website!

Pros

Very easy to use. It was very easy for us to create a beautiful site. Also loved the free training courses they have in the back, its been very insightful so far.

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say about Bookmark. There were a few glitches we had to work through but now that those problems are solved I can focus solely on our business.

excellent

I have suggested that page links should be automatic or automatically configured once the user's basic procedures have been completed for easy use by the client

Pros

It's really right As a theoretical approach to the launching of the electronic world of the peoples of the third world

Cons

Really meets the aspirations of those human beings

Agency Platform for Website Builder

Pros

AiDA for building the websites is the most beautiful

Cons

Not fully customizable for making use of Agency

not impressed

My experience with bookmark?. I feel like I should've went with Spotify for my e-commerce page and kept my old website. It would've been much easier that way. I was told it would be easier this way and it is not.

Pros

The Thing I liked most about the software. Is that I could do it from home when we are in a lockdown situation. And I was told it would be up and running within five days. That didn't happen but that's another story.

Cons

That i didn't have a choice in the design. There is no spell check. You cannot add a table to show pricing better. and my website is one VERY long page

It's a great platform for anyone with little knowledge to make great websites

I really like the idea of using AI to build fully functional websites in a very short time and it helps you create websites are mobile optimized

Pros

Ease of use, mobile compatible websites, customer support

Cons

Nothing in particular, the only thing I can say I hope was easier to install some custome icons like Facebook messanger

The instructions are easy to understand and the web builder helpful and uncomplicated to navigate.

Pros

Clear instructions, user friendly, plus the extra benefit of offering "how-to" videos for the novice DIY webmaster was excellent help. The whole presentation of the web builder exuded a positive and helpful display of options, which was encouraging of creativity. The web builder quickly made my task of creating 77 pages for my articles go smoothly. Thank you, Bookmark!

Cons

I really can't think of anything that is negative about Bookmark. They have fine-tuned it to offer excellent service with the latest in technology for Internet websites. I hope they are around for a very long time!

Thank you Lilly for your kind words!

Bookmark... Is there value?

Pros

The pricing for what they offer is really decent. It's relatively easy to use and what I don't understand, I ask and they are great at guiding you through.

Cons

It's not terrible but load times are not ideal. This is so important when it comes to keeping interest.

Great site for anyon, builder just adds value

Really like the site structure and look once ecommerce is added. Lots of options to make it your own.

Pros

Love the ease of setting it up. Drag and drop style feel and easy to understand modules.

Cons

Would love to see a little more functionality to site, but already see improvements constantly

Fast, Reasonable, Kind...whatever good thing!!

Save my times and I can sell the website to my customers.

Pros

The people. Even though it is AI, People has to be engaged. The people works in Bookmark, is very kind and ready to explain.

Cons

I do not have any complaint about it.

Thanks Kay, that's a very nice review we appreciate the kind words.

Bookmark website

I like that this platform will keep me from tweaking. Since that's a weakness

Pros

I like it's ease of use, Aida makes your initial setup easy.

Cons

Some of the tools still need some work, setting up pages can be a little tricky and the third party plugins can get expensive quickly

Virtually Limitless In Capability and Ease of Use

I am addicted to building websites using Bookmark platform. I absolutely love it. Website building is fun with Bookmark!

Pros

Ease of use, simplicity, and ability to integrate complexity into designs

Cons

Haven't really found anything other than I wish I could import RSS feeds.

Thanks Justin Farrow for the review of Bookmark.

Quality AI website builder

Pros

Bookmark’s AIDA created my projects website so quickly I was really impressed with the design that was presented to me by the AI.

Cons

There is nothing bad about this platform, the team is doing a great job !

Thanks for the review Marcus

Fantastic product!

I work with lots of people who aren't very tech savvy and Bookmark is an easy to use platform.

Pros

Great solution for anyone looking to build simple & easy on the eyes websites!

Cons

I have not come across any hitches yet!

Easy to create websites for my clients

Pros

Love the way bookmark creates website based on certain criteria, and how easy is to customise them.

Cons

Lack of integrations with other platforms, like CRMs and exporting posibilities.

Get a professional look for your website with Bookmark

Bookmark lowered the barrier of entry for starting my own website. Before I found Bookmark I hesitated on creating a website because I had to use different platforms for hosting, website creation, maintenance and domain hosting. Honestly, I’m really glad I stumbled across a platform that can almost do it all.

Pros

The best part of this software is that it provides everything you need to start a website all in one place. Bookmark even links you to a page where you can buy a domain!

Cons

The browser application is very resource heavy which can cause the software to lag if you’re not using a beefy computer.

Website design

Pros

It has numerous customisable templates to choose from making the overall design unique and refreshing. The fact that customer care agents are always ready to offer assistance and encouragement whenever one needs it. It offers royalty free images on any topic saving time on copyrighted images.

Cons

That the title-text combinations are predetermined. It helps one save time but it would have been better for room to be left for playing around with different combinations to find out which works best for a designer.

Really good

Pros

It is so easy to use, completely intuitive.

Cons

Pricing. If you are paying this software, you noticed it is a little expensive so pricing, in this case, is not competitive.

Bookmark

Pros

Ease of use and clean URL even if using the free version

Cons

Can be difficult to position everything perfectly

Easy Peasy

Pros

The support is fantastic. The AI is excellent. Intuitive and enjoyable to use. The sites that are created are really great!

Cons

I've ran into some issues but the support has been super helpful getting it fixed right away.

one of the best CMS I've used so far

I create smart websites optimized for all mobile devices in a few minutes, Bookmark also offers us additional services that complement our digital marketing strategy.

Pros

I thought it would take more than an hour to create the website, but with Bookmark and its AiDA (artificial intelligence) it only takes 5 minutes. Then we can make changes and adjust, but always with the support and help of this platform.

Cons

excellent, no problems, this CMS I like a lot.

Hello Steven, thank you for the review. We appreciate it. David Kosmayer, CEO & Founder.

Value for the $$$$$

Adding this option for new clients will be a plus and will bring in additional income.

Pros

I'm still learning to use it, but for the price I believe it's a good deal. Great Support Love the AI Builder The free SSL certificate is a plus Just starting out and knowing that they will track the billing is awesome That I can make $$$ is great Great selection of images is a plus

Cons

Needs more options for the graphics, changing/editing colors and fonts and text boxes, but I believe that will come with future updates.

i like this website

Pros

ist easy , intuitive, all most friendly site, i like and recomender a my friends

Cons

When I gave the web address some parts took it as a spaw and I could not share the link, but I imagine they are parts of the policies of those websites, the rest of the software I loved

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.