All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

CommentSold

Social commerce & customer engagement solution for retailers

visit website

CommentSold Reviews

Glad we made the switch!

Comment Sold is great for the small business owner! We have nothing but positives and are excited about the future.

Pros

We previously used a another comment selling platform and decided this year to switch to Comment Sold. The features, upgrades and service are amazing! Comment Sold is helping our business grow everyday and even while we sleep! Couldn’t be happier!

Cons

We cannot find anything negative to say so far about using the system.

Great for my Facebook LIVE sales

CommentSold has made my LIVE sales run so much smoother with less disputes over purchases since all comments are logged.

Pros

Comment Sold's waitlist feature is a lifesaver!! I can easily look at the data that tells me which products are the most popular and easily recognize what I should purchase again!

Cons

An app for my phone would be great! Other than that, I really have no complaints about the software.

CommentSold Review

I have Had a pretty good experience. Love the system. Wish I knew More it offered.

Pros

Not having to send invoices to customers, user friendly to my customers.

Cons

Having to manually enter the weight for every size option. Not knowing all the features it offers.

Want to take things to the next level? This is how.

CommentSold has pushed my business through the next level. We never would have done live sales due to the massive amount of time it would take invoicing and room for error. Now we go live weekly and it’s been HUGE for us.

Pros

Amazing customer service! (Like the BEST in the biz), easy to set up and maintain,

Cons

App set it isn’t very simple... you have to manually add each product instead of just automatically loading it.

My favorite software

Pros

I don’t think I can pick one thing . There are so many amazing features . Plus their excellent customer service .

Cons

I don’t have any complaints except I wish I could keep up with all of what they offer

CS review

It has enabled me to spend more time growing the company instead of manually sending invoices. It is very easy for customers to figure out. Most customers know how to register and buy without any direction.

Pros

It simplifies the buying process for customers and allows ME to spend more time growing the company instead of worrying about invoicing.

Cons

I can’t really think of one thing I don’t like.

CommentSold is the bom.com

Their customer service is phenomenal. CommentSold is easy to use. The team is always ready to hear your suggestions - good or bad - and always open to better ways of doing things, anything to better your business. They are always on top of it!!!

Pros

Invoicing my customers for me. Saves a ton of time.

Cons

The boutique package cost. I would like more functionality in making the website more to me uniquely.

Comment Sold Review

We have increased our profit every month with comment sold

Pros

I love that our customers can shop in our Facebook group where as with Soldsie it has to be a page

Cons

We also have a brick and mortar location which our customers love, I wish that Comment sold would make a "pay in store" option for our customers who don't want to put their credit card information online.

What every boutique needs!

Great Customer service! Someone is always just a chat away whether on the platform or in the Facebook group. They stay on top of updates and keep us well informed of social media changes and ways to grow our business. They truly care about their customer.

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to navigate and it’s always improving.

Cons

Only lets you share inventory for one location.

I would recommend

Pros

Ease of use. Staff are always available and work diligently to answer questions in a timely manner.

Cons

Some functions do not work correctly in the software

Unique! Less work!

It is a nice way to let everyone know who got what items so their isnt anymore fighting. It also has a waitlist incase an item sells out I can easily order more to cover waitlist items if I didnt get enough the first time. I also dont have to be the bad guy when everyone is fighting over who bought what or if I invoiced already. The spftware does all that itself.

Pros

It took a lot of the work out of going through all comments to see what sold or who commented first on lives or overselling items. It eliminated all of that mess for us.

Cons

It took a long time to input all the items in the system but once we did it was a life changer. Inputting them was easy just took forever with over 800 pieces of jewelry.

Get Back Time

Overall, I’ve loved CS. Their customer service is quick to answer questions. And it still leaves the engagement on my social media instead of taking them off the site which reduces visibility.

Pros

I was sucked into manually invoicing my customers on social media every day. Then would have to remind them to pay their invoice or frustrate other customers who wanted that item but I was waiting for the first one to pay. Now I have this system that automatically does it all for me and gave me back countless hours!

Cons

I truly wish there was an easier mobile version. The copy/paste feature doesn’t select as smooth to get the link in the post and tailor certain parts for the description.

Comment Sold is a great e-commerce system for new businesses

Overall my comment sold experience has been amazing! I would definitely recommend the service.

Pros

The customer service! Any issues that arise the team behind comment sold are only a message away and work very quickly to solve any problems a growing online business has.

Cons

Customers should be able to cancel orders!

Love Commentsold

Using commentsold has made my business more organized.

Pros

The ease of using the program. The customer service is over the top great. You never have to wait long for a answer, new updates weekly.

Cons

The price is a little to steep to pay for the program itself and they take out another % from Paypal.

Great Software

The whole package of information that Cs give you about your ongoing business, is just the most precise tool anyone needs...

Pros

Is complete for any retail business online.

Cons

I couldn´t find anything that I don´t like, perhaps some things I don´t understand very well, but the software is great.

Comment sold review

No more sending individual invoices, all tax info in one place, inventory kept in place. This is amazing!!

Pros

Ease of use Customer service is amazing!

Cons

Took some customer training, but overall, customers began to catch on quickly. Sales go up due to not having to wait on an invoice.

Owner

I have had a wonderful experience with comment sold. I feel they have done a great job listening to their customers problems and suggestions on how to make a better product that best fits the needs of their customers.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to use this program. It didn't take long at all to be able to figure out how to get my business up and running with the software. I was also pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to navigate through the online customer service. Each time I had a question there was always someone there immediately to help with answers.

Cons

I haven't really found anything to complain about as of yet.

CommentSold Review

CommentSold has many great features, an intuitive interface and very helpful customer service. A great software when you have an online store.

Pros

CommentSold has been really helpful with our online store. It takes care of invoices and managing orders and does so very efficiently. It also tracks and updates our inventory which I previously had to do manually, so it's been saving me quite a bit of time.

Cons

This is a great software and I really don't have anything negative to say; the only feature I wish could be changed is the order of products, which currently goes from oldest to newest.

Timer Saver

Pros

We had a full time invoiced for over a year. This has opened up our time for things other than sending invoices.

Cons

I have no complaints with CommentSold. They have great customer service, I have even got responses after hours.

Lots of bang for the buck!

Using CommentSold has simplified my retail business by hosting my storefront, my shipping, and assisting with social selling. The customer support is dynamite. The value is so much more than anything else I have tried and the care for your experience is paramount to them.

Pros

Omnipresent. One stop for all my retail store needs. Fairly intuitive.

Cons

Any issues I have had have been worked out in their weekly bug fix and new release.

Comment Sold review from a boutique owner

I do not like the fact that 3% of all sales are taken from orders. I wish there was a way to negotiate a percentage based off overall sales. Customer service overall has been top notch and amazing. I get an answer on everything we ask and that is something that we hold highly.

Pros

The automation hands down is what makes the software amazing and worthwhile.

Cons

I would like to see more customization for each customer ie: forcing certain customers to pay within XX amount of hours, not allowing certain customers to add items to cart or wish list, etc. Overall when suggestions are made they are implemented and released timely.

A+ for CommentSold

Pros

So easy to use, and customer service is always willing to help! Anytime!

Cons

I have loved everything so far. CommentSold is always looking to improve their platform, and that has been so refreshing!

Hands down the best!

Absolutely the best

Pros

It’s so easy! It saves me so much time and I love the reporting it gives me Hands down the best customer service

Cons

I honestly have no negatives - mostly I need to learn more ;)

Amazing

Love it! So user friendly and staff is always willing to listen, help, understand and find solutions.

Pros

Absolutely the best customer service around!

Cons

I can’t think of any least favorites at this time.

We love comment sold!

We were nervous at first that our customers wouldn’t catch onto the new system, but they’re slowly understanding it. We love the new system for our business and it has increased our online sales.

Pros

I love that comment sold is always adding more efficient updates for business owners. The system is very easy to use!

Cons

There are some features I’m waiting for CommentSold to come up with, like some way to deactivate certain items from having coupons codes being used on them or instead of free shipping when paid in the first hour, get a small discount on the purchase, etc.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.