Additional information for Content Analytics
Key features of Content Analytics
View All Features
- Secure cloud storage
- Rich media
- Ratings & reviews
- Content auditing
- Bulk import
- Daily customized reports
- Master catalog
- Side-by-side comparisons of live content
- Online activity monitoring
- Comparative price and threshold alerts
- Content editing
- Fast syndication
- Content creation
- Content health monitoring
- Online rankings
- Pricing intelligence
- Sales & traffic reporting
- Content optimization
- Bulk content editing & optimization
- Content previews
- Content health reports
- Auto-generation of Smart Label pages
- Out of Stock and Buy Box monitoring
- Price sensitivity reporting
- Competitive insights
All retailers can be accessed through a single portal, allowing users to store, edit, and optimize content from the content health report or master catalog, and syndicate content directly to retail channels.
Content can be imported, edited, and optimized in bulk, and high resolution images and videos are supported.
Actionable insights are provided to users on SKUs which are out of stock, missing descriptions, have no reviews, or have poor descriptions or titles, allowing users to take action on these issues.
Custom dashboards and reports can be created to track stock rates, average ratings, review coverage, buy box ownership, and page one share of search.
Daily content health reports provide users with insight into where action is required to optimize sales performance.