Raven360 Reviews

4.5/5 (10 reviews)

Frank Brennan, CPLP, SHRM-CP

A new way of training

Reviewed 2019-03-19

Raven360 blew my mind! I was hoping to find something like this, but was only looking in a traditional LMS. I would have never thought of a CaaS as a way to train, but they have exceeded all my expectations. Their service team is friendly, prompt, and highly qualified to train on their software. They listen to feedback and truly help find the best way to train teams.

Pros
The software allows me to upload unlimited 4K videos and manage them in well developed channels and learning paths. The Awards Module has been a huge motivator for our team! We are having leaders request customized content now just so they can take on the leader boards.

Cons
I think the quizzes can have a few added features, such as fill in the blank responses.

Tyler Vance

Focused on the Client Experience

Reviewed 2020-05-11

Overall, the experience has been very healthy and we look forward to growing more with Raven360. Coming into the partnership, we wanted to make sure we continued to evolve and improve upon our on-demand sales training programs - with the Raven360 platform, we are able to do so.

Pros
We went through a rigorous evaluation process to find the right online platform/LMS to host our sales training programs. Since our clients would be leveraging the platform to learn new sales skills, it was very important to us that the LMS we selected met or exceeded all of our requirements. We found that in Raven360. Here are our top reasons why we selected and continue to work with Raven360: - The customer success team and attention we receive is top notch. We have a designated account manager that we collaborate with and who is responsive to our communications. They have been very accommodating with our requests and finding solutions to our needs. - The flexibility of the platform allows us to host a plethora of different content types in the platform, easily adjust the training to client specifications, and to customize the CSS to our branding. - Everyone does not learn the same way, so having many different learning elements/functionality of the platform allows us to deliver our on-demand sales training more effectively. - A healthy addition of new features that are released on a consistent basis allows us to continually grow and evolve our training programs, which elevate our own customers experience.

Cons
As with any SaaS product, we have encountered a few minor bugs. However, when we bring them to the attention of the Raven360 team, they are responsive and fix them in a reasonable amount of time.

Response from Raven360

Thank you Tyler for taking the time to give us your review! We all appreciate it and we also really enjoy working with you and Funnel Clarity.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Cristina Gutierrez

Good product, great customer service

Reviewed 2020-05-22

For a company our size, Raven360 has the functionality we need and a good price point. I actually think it probably has most of the functionality that other systems have, but it's sometimes hard to tell because it's buried in the clunky interface and navigation. However, the thing that really keeps us loyal to Raven is our Account Manager and the quality of service he's provided. We've only been with Raven for 6 months, but they've really helped us be successful with our goals and I'm sure they'll continue to do so. We're not a large company so I was really impressed with their service, since it's absent with most other vendors we work with. My final piece of advice is keep working to improve the interface and navigation and hire 50 more Bens.

Pros
I like the fact that it can serve different needs within our organization. We use it for training and as a document library for Sales. The overall training functionality is good and what I'd expect from a platform. The document library has been great and it has been easy for our team to access their content. The best part of Raven 360 is our Account Manager who has been one of the best I've worked with: always responsive and a problem solver. When we were launching the document library for Sales, we needed a lot of help in a very short period of time and Ben hand-held us to get it set up the way we needed it.

Cons
The interface is clunky and it's not intuitive to find what you're looking for. I previously sold education software, so I'm familiar with a lot of different platforms. It took time to get used to and some of the flow isn't natural. For instance, in many places when you click on a screen it opens a new tab, which is odd for anyone who uses an internet browser (which is everyone), since we've been trained to have to open a new tab for most things, as opposed to that being the default. It also just looks older and not as sleek as others out there. That's not a big deal, but it adds to the clunkiness feel of the user experience.

Response from Raven360

Thank you Christina for the review!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Edward Bell

Ebooks by Raven360

Reviewed 2020-05-08

Utilizing the Raven 360 ebook solution, the solution has really worked out. Savings have been realized in the cost of books, efficiency in process, and protecting our IP.

Pros
We have been using the Raven 360 ebook solution for several years. The ease of installation, support, and technology advancements have been great. Truly a great company to partner with!

Cons
No features are really missing. We haven't yet taken advantage of the platforms other features, but are looking to do that in the future.

Response from Raven360

Thank you Ed for the review and taking the time to provide us feedback! We're looking forward to using more of the platform capability with you.

Nathan Pfrimmer, BASc., MBA

OpenText uses Raven360

Reviewed 2019-03-26

Raven360 Customer Success and support teams are very helpful and responsive

Pros
Secure access to learning content Easy to use UI Learning Paths Accessible from browser, mobile app and offline player

Cons
Would like to see integrated hands-on labs; Raven360 has options for his that we are investigating.

Response from Raven360

Nathan, thank you for this review. We really appreciate working with you and OpenText!

cameron sadler

Mondelez International & Content Raven

Reviewed 2017-01-20

We have been using Content Raven for a little over 2 years now, and it's working great for us to share learning with our 3rd party partners.

Pros
easy to use, and great support team, good security features

Cons
I cannot think of anything

Ada Ip

Content Raven

Reviewed 2020-05-20

Pros
I like the learning path / package sharing format a lot. Bring the user right to their contents. You can pick up where you left off, and can see what is remaining easily.

Cons
Missing Print feature and the offline player.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Ashley Welch

Raven360 makes it easy for learners

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2020-05-08

I really appreciate how Raven360 was able to work with us to help us create modules and think through how to engage the learner.

Pros
These ease with which we were able to upload different modules of content.

Cons
I would like to have a leader board where we could post various videos for all learners to see.

Response from Raven360

Thank you Ashley for the valuable feedback. We have a leaderboard with badging and gamification that can be enabled. I really appreciate the feedback and help!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Dustin Roden

Share What We Want, How We Want

Reviewed 2017-01-26

Content Raven allows us to control what we share with our clients. Depending on what we are sharing, we can control how the client can access the content which is exactly what we need. We love that we can control what can be downloaded, printed, or shared. We now longer have to worry about, what we share with our customers, being abused or misused.

Jarrad Michna

Exactly what we were looking for.

Reviewed 2017-01-20

We needed a secure way to share files with our clients and Content Raven provided us exactly what we were looking for. Great services and quality support team.