ContentCal Reviews

4.46/5 (28 reviews)

Kate Cox

Review of ContentCal

Reviewed 2018-10-12

ContentCal has enabled my virtual team to work together seamlessly across a number of clients and the agency has grown because of it.

Caroline McShane

Outstanding support from the team behind this great scheduling tool

Reviewed 2019-07-04

OUtstanding - my posting to platforms is much more planned and organised. My ability to view the rest of my team's posting for their clients is seamless. All of which gives me more time to work on my business not in my business.

Alex Thomson Mizzi

A kick ass platform that solved a lot of Agency needs

Reviewed 2019-02-07

ContentCal has provided the following benefits to us and our Clients: - Transparency - Seamless organisation - Accountability - Responsibility - A centralised social media tool - Easy campaign planner - Integration with multiple social channels All the above has made social media team more effective and efficient, communication is simple and everyone feels in control of their own domain.

Nina Vasic

The best value scheduler out there -- makes my content planning a breeze

Reviewed 2019-01-25

Our content and social media has never been so organized and full. I can plan and execute content on a regular basis, and with the analytics, I can quickly see what is performing well and re-share it. We have seen a major increase in social media impressions and engagements since we started using ContentCal because we now know what works and what speaks to our audience so we can create more content like it.

Ruth Gilbey

Why I love ContentCal

Reviewed 2019-07-01

I don't like scheduling! ContentCal makes it a more pleasurable experience it's really satisfying seeing everything and it's great for planning and really have a good visual view of what you have planned for your channels.

Cathy Wassell

Take the pressure off your social media scheduling

Reviewed 2019-07-04

ContentCal solves the problem of a very hands-on VIP client and was a game changer for me.

Jacinta Dempsey

We would be lost without ContentCal

Reviewed 2018-11-15

As a team, we would be lost without it. It has helped communication, ​productivity and efficiency.

Kirsty Lawrence

Content Cal Review

Reviewed 2019-07-03

It's a great planning tool; if you are looking for a scheduler with some nice touches this is certainly one to consider

Paul Ince

This software has changed my business!

Reviewed 2018-11-15

The team at ContentCal are a dream to work with. They listen to feedback and help me move my business forward. I am grateful to them for the support they give me and my team.

Anonymous

ContentCal really is a great product

Reviewed 2018-11-22

It's so easy to use, it is a massive help in my daily routine and takes out a lot of hassle I could do without. It just make my working day far more efficient. It's a great tool, great product, and everyone at ContentCal are a pleasure to work with.

Anonymous

Content Calendar has increased our productivity by scheduling our social media publishing

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Improved productivity and efficiency from pre-planning and scheduling your social media posts.

Kerry Dougal

ContentCal - content planning and scheduling in one

Reviewed 2019-07-01

I have always struggled to find a visually appealing content calendar that also schedules and auto posts and can be shared with clients for sign-off. ContentCal solved this issue for me as I can now plan out content which can be approved and scheduled with one click.

Susie Smith

ContentCal: the easiest scheduler for your social

Reviewed 2019-07-01

ContentCal have a fantastically responsive customer service team and listen to their customers. I recommend them to all my clients looking to manage their social with a scheduling tool.

Linzi Hill

An intuitive scheduling tool

Reviewed 2019-07-01

Keeping scheduled posts for all platforms on one app, also keeping previous weeks/months work available for use/repost.

Jessica Humphreys

ContentCal saves agencies considerable time

Reviewed 2018-10-25

As the director of a creative communications agency I work with numerous social media retainer clients. Since introducing ContentCal, we've managed to streamline our social media process to produce professional looking online calendars that we can present to our clients. Gone are the days of annoying PDFs! When we were looking for a tool to use, we found that ContentCal offered the most features at an affordable option. A lot of the other tools available a geared towards very large companies who have budgets we simply can't compete with. ContentCal enabled us to have access to some of the very same features at a fraction of the cost. Aside from streamlining our process, I'd say that Content Cal has significantly reduced our time and time is one of the most valuable assets that we have in our day to day work.

Simple & Straightforward

Reviewed 2018-10-12

It's made my scheduling life so much easier! The layout, approval flow and clean and simple display help you stay focussed on the job in hand.

Vicky Sills

The Scheduling Tool of Dreams!

Reviewed 2019-07-01

The approval flow works really with all my clients who find it’s simple and easy to navigate. The new Zapier integration with Pocket has definitely helped refine my curated content process.

Sarah Marks

What’s not to love!

Reviewed 2019-07-01

If I’ve ever had a problem or concern the ContentCal customer service team have been fantastic!

Kelly Bateson

Great product!

Great scheduler for all!

Reviewed 2019-02-05

I'm using it to schedule content in an easy, fast way and I look forward to trying out the approval feature with a new client.

Francois Muscat

ContentCal is the Content Calendar for us

Reviewed 2019-02-11

We have been able to consolidate all our calendars into one platform that has built in workflow. we are now saving more than 3 hours in just calendar setup, nevermind the management and publishing of content. I feel that we are now in total control of our calendar services.

Very Good as its Job

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-08-14

ContentCal is designed for only one thing in the social media space, scheduling content to be posted, and for this task it succeeds with flying colours.

Why I'm Loyal

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-10-09

I have used a LOT of different social media scheduling tools over the years. Nothing ever fit the bill. I'm confident that the team at Content Cal will continue to listen to their loyal users and keep making the tweaks and changes we request to make our content goals achievable.

Jenny Procter

Easy to share with the client

Reviewed 2019-07-01

A bit fiddly to set up, and my call with ContentCal to go through didn’t really cover how to publish posts. But once set up it’s going well. I haven’t used the insights, I’m doing those within Instagram.

Nicole Andrew

Too glitchy

Reviewed 2019-07-02

I really want to love it, but it makes the job of scheduling so much slower.