All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

CrazyLister

The Easiest Way to List and Sell on Amazon & eBay

CrazyLister Reviews

I was able to make all my listings eBay compliant over one weekend.

Was able to edit my listings quicker and make them look professional in the shortest time possible. Which is awesome.

Pros

The software is really easy to use. Does not require any coding knowledge. We were able to basically drag and drop elements to the template, and it looks professional. The customer support was far better then their competitors. This is one of the only solutions of it's kind that is eBay compliant. I also love being able to make quick changes to descriptions and titles and other eBay settings.

Cons

If you have a lot of items, it can sometimes take a few minutes for the browser based UI to load for you to be able to start working on things. But after it loads initially, it's not a problem. The price is a little expensive if you pay month to month. We do the annual plan. If we ever have to leave them, it could potentially cause problems, and we would have to redo with a new template provider. But we have no plans to leave.

Outstanding company and product

Great company and well worth the price. If things continue to grow for us I expect to be an annual subscriber at a higher level. Today we are at the 5,000 listing level.

Pros

I was frustrated at first because it was all online video training. I sent a note to them and said they were missing the boat because we are a company growing 600% a year and I don't like a training environment that I cannot ask questions and be collaborative. The founder of the company called me and spent time with me on a video call. It was terrific and now I am getting more comfortable with the software. I have now seen the benefit.

Cons

They still have some issues with data in my opinion as all my data boxes that I check and provide on eBay don't make it into CrazyLister but I know they are working on that. I also don't like the fact that I cannot check pricing on CrazyLister and have to do that on eBay.

I'm eBay seller and CrazyLister is really helpfull for me and my eBay shop.

It's on high level graphic site.

Pros

I like working with images, it's better if I can clean the backround and make it easy for my listing photos.

Cons

The templates it's not "mobile friendly" if I do it myself. I need switch to mobile view and change it for mobile users. It Can be easiest if the computer screen and mobile view can working together.

Hey Denisa, thanks for the review! Always great to hear from satisfied users. Our templates are 100% mobile optimized as is. When elements are added to the desktop view, it gets a little harder to keep things nicely arranged on the mobile view - but we're always working on making CrazyLister better than before. Thanks for the feedback!

Great for bulk listings

My overall experience has been good, it's a feature-full tool compared to the other ones on the market and will do what you need it to do. I wouldn't be able to do my job without it due to the vast amount of time some of the features save you.

Pros

I've been using Crazylister for a while now and I love how they make it so easy to publish bulk listings which saves a huge amount of time. Another thing I like is how you can import product data from both eBay and Amazon with the click of a button, when you are listing thousands and thousands of products, a feature like this is a must have.

Cons

The thing I liked least about crazylister was that whilst the bulk lister works for the majority of products, there will always be a few errors here and there which prohibit you listing certain products and you need to do them manually. It seems to be a bug but has lasted for a fair while.

Crazylister is the perfect tool to advertise our mission as a non-profit on eBay

I use this software on all my listings for eBay as a way to share info about our non-profit.

Pros

The software is easy to use and very versatile as it allows us to not only use their templates but design our own.

Cons

Hey Laurie, thanks for the review and thank you for allowing CrazyLister to be apart of your non-profit, Reflections of Trinity. CrazyListers has many kinds of users and we work hard to make sure that it is a tool for everyone!

This software save my time when do ebay listing

Pros

It easy to use even you doesn't know HTML coding and also a friendly user. This software will need you to link your eBay account and the price not bad compare what will you get when you subscribe it

Cons

It's quite slow to use the editing software. It also takes time to save your work when you finish.The company should take this problem seriously and fix it asap.

Crazy Lister has enhanced the way I do business on Ebay. Very simple and easy to implement. A+

Benefits were noticed as we implemented the software such as increased visibility, sales and the professionalism of the listing.

Pros

The best thing about Crazylister is the simplicity it gives and the freedom to design in the way that you find intriguing. The cost is very competitive and the customer service is top notch, ready to assist you within minutes.

Cons

I use this product for my Ebay listings, very easy to use. The support from the team is amazing.

Pros

Easy to use Good value Continued constant support The main thing i could say is that the support from the team (Din was amazing) when i had integration with Ebay`s new policies issues was absolutely superb. Instant replies, instant resolution, support, i`m not bad with code, etc but these guys know everything.

Cons

Crazylister made my auctions look professional.

It made my auctions look so professional and it's very easy to use.

Pros

It's VERY easy to use. Even for someone like me who knows zero about html and writing code. I am a visual person, and for people like me, this auction listing builder is SO easy to use.

Cons

The only thing I would suggest is more pricing plans for more listing options.

CrazyHappy with CrazyLister

I have been floored by the ease of use and the few questions I did have were answered in a very quick and professional manner. I highly recommend this tool to anyone who sells online. It truly is a one stop listing solution.

Pros

The CrazyLister software is EXTREMELY flexible and has all the power you can imagine. It is slick, fast, and VERY customizable. It provides all the requisite feedback without all the distractions. The support offerings are professional and and to the point. You could not ask for better support. The software is so easy to use it will blow you away!

Cons

There is not one thing about this tool I dislike. Once you give it a try you will see that it is the best listing tool around.

Fred, thank you for the kind feedback. We're constantly working on new features which will hopefully add more value to your business in the near future.

Crazylister just keeps getting better and better, its so easy to use and saves lots of time!

Pros

Crazylister is so easy to use, its only takes a few clicks to modify an ebay listing template and apply it to 100's of listings. It has truly saved me hours that would have been spent individually modifying listings. The support I receive from the team is quick, efficient and always very helpful.

Cons

Does what is says and is easy to use.

Increased listing time and increased views and click through rate. I've also seen an increase in sales since using this software.

Pros

I like the simple drag and drop design. Nothing complicated about that part. Good amount of icons that I can add to the template. I also like the photo editing features.

Cons

What I least like about this software is that when switching to mobile, you have to configure everything on the page. Some of the icons disappear or you have yo highlight the page to find it.

Learning tools are poor. Explanations are poor. When I contact support I am always confused.

See my previously answered questions.

Pros

The proclaimed results are just what I need. I was looking for something to quickly and easily get my eBay listings to pass the eBay requirements. And in addition make it easy to build new listings and clean up old listings. Your product claims to do all this, if it did it would be great, but it does not.

Cons

The actual results is not the same as the proclaimed results. The auto filtering out of terms etc failed from the beginning. The responses from support are often confusing and don't answer the asked question. Many things it seems support seems to think users should be born knowing how to do things. The software does not really allow for serious customizing of store site. Zero help with store home pages. Added phone numbers and websites getting us in big trouble with eBay. I could go on but I have work to do.

Hey Wells, thanks for the feedback. We always like hearing from our users and learning from your experience. I'm sorry CrazyLister is not what you expected it to be. CrazyLister does not autofilter out texts such as phone numbers or email addresses but we do have a Find & Replace tool just like eBay does which allows you to do this in bulk. In fact, CrazyListers Find & Replace tool will sort through all of your listings, where as eBays tool works 20 listings at a time. CrazyLister templates are 100% eBay policy compliant when it come to the coding of the templates - so rest assured you are in good hands :) It sounds like there are a few things our support team can help you out with, we'll be reaching out to you VIA email to help you out :)

Greatly helped me to increase my eBay sales through the use of professional listing.

The professional looking templates have my eBay listings look 100 times better than my competitors in the growing / selling of San Pedro Cactus.

Pros

Once you learn how to use it, it makes an excellent eBay listing template. I am confident that CrazyLister is the single most important reason why my sales have dramatically increased to the point that I now believe it really is worth my time to be a seller on eBay!

Cons

For me not being a tech savvy person, some of the features took me some time to figure out. I was extremely frustrated when after learning the program in 2017, they decided to change the way the eBay listing are made!! With the help of customer service I managed to get back on track and again I love the program, but it really took a lot of my time again, just like it did for me in the beginning.

I had a very good experience with Crazy Lister overall

Pros

Makes the process of listing on Ebay so much easier and smarter, It also integrates with 3rd party applications.

Cons

Was told by Crazylister my listings would import no problem, then became a 5 month issue with code

Now that I worked out the kinks with the legacy template code not importing my 1963 listings the templates look good

Pros

Predesigned Template switching ease of use of templates for listings. I like the speed of the online software once its loaded and the feature to save a lot of templates to use for different marketing and styles of listings

Cons

Initially, I was disappointed after signing up due to the promise the company made about being able to import my listings from Ebay to Crazylister which did not go smoothly. I had to edit 1960 listings manually which defeated the purpose of the import feature due to their software not being able to import text out of a legacy template I used on all 1963 listings. I asked for a credit after I spent...

Started using them a few months ago. Very easy to use and they are adding new features

Can quickly make my own professional eBay templates. No longer have to deal with Auctiva and their clunky old templates. Love making my own with my brand.

Pros

Easy to use. New features. Love the Beta on changing existing listings. Can create professional mobile friendly templates without having to know html. Very easy to learn.

Cons

Searching on active listings has a few little glitches. It freezes up on me. It has improved in the past month.

My experience has helped me greatly in my eBay sales of 2017

Pros

One of the things I like exclusively appreciate about Crazylister is the ease of its portal for first time users to create listings with nice templates that can be used on websites like eBay. I have been able to successfully create templates and effectively use them to acquire sales.

Cons

I don't have any real complaints about Crazylister, but if I had to express a future challenge, I would state that more options for creating would be nice, especially with technology being ever changing. Competition is always there, whether it is attracting new clientele or just keeping up with the market need.

Amazing Software for your eBay listings,Fully customizable and easy to use, Best Software available!

After using this product for 2 years now, I have yet to find a downside. Works flawlessly and quickly. Only experienced 1 minor bug that was promptly fixed and that was when I first started using the product over 2 years ago.

Pros

Easy and fast to learn. Gives you complete control over how your listings look and function. Saw increases of up to 150% when I redid listings using crazylister over the standard eBay templates. Gives a very professional and personalized look to your listings.

Cons

The greatest tool we use to boost our sales at JemJem! Easy to use, yet highly effective!

Pros

The customer service. Any issues regarding the templates can be easily fixed by contacting their online customer support.

Cons

Organization of the listings and templates. It is slightly tough to quickly go through my listings to apply templates in bulk.

Awesome, easy to use software

I use it to keep my listings looking professional without spending as much time on them.

Pros

It gives me professional looking listings without having to learn HTML and spend the time to build my own templates. The newer updates are looking like they could make things even easier once the bugs are worked out.

Cons

I think they could push out fixes a bit faster when issues are made known to them. One issue in particular is taking nearly a month to fix.

Very convenient and easy to use

Pros

I like the features this program offers as they're user friendly. I like the templates and the copy & paste HTML feature.

Cons

Maybe I would like to see a way to view the most recent listings on my ebay from this program so that I can easily select them and apply the template in bulk because we have thousands of listings, so we need the listings to be in order, from newest to oldest.

Expensive but necessary

Pros

Makes ebay listings look more professional. Quick to implement and edit changes. Easy to apply changes to multiple listings at once.

Cons

Not always possible to know when they're having issues and not fulfilling their service properly, unless you're on their site uploading or editing a new listing, that's the only way you'll find out. Expensive.

Easy to create templates and apply to hundreds of lists in one click

design ebay lists - was not easy as expected though - it is not drag and drop as i expected.

Pros

Crazylister assist you to create lovely templates that looks professional without having any experience

Cons

CrazyLister is not cheap (but yet worth it). There are few features missing that could have been helpful - but crazylister is contently evolving so looking forward

Worth It 100%

Better work/life balance. Thanks guys!

Pros

I've been using CrazyLister for over 1 year so far and have never looked back. Started a trial in order to get eBay compliance after they updated. The functionality has saved me literally hundreds of hours which I instead got to spend with my family so much appreciated!

Cons

I couldn't fault it to be honest... The staff were so helpful in demonstrating how to use some of the advanced tools. Cant ask for a better product or support tbh

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.