All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

CrazyLister

The Easiest Way to List and Sell on Amazon & eBay

CrazyLister Reviews

Easy to learn. Effective at minimizing my time invested and maximizing the quality of final product

Minimized time invested in designing listings. Great quality listing.

Pros

I appreciate the online storage and unlimited templates. It is easy to organize my work. Also the drag and drop interface is very smooth and convenient.

Cons

I wish the program had a drag and drop feautre as well as a better scrolling feature when moving objects way down or way up a page.

Best Listing Program I have ever used

Pros

Very easy to use. Graphics and designs are new fresh and relevant. Interrogations are simply/ Nothing to hard at all about this software. Customer support is effective.

Great Platform. Easy to use. Nice templates

Ease of use and fast integration

Pros

The custom template features is very easy to integrate into Ebay. The mobile version is also very handy and effective

Cons

Would be nice to add a custom image gallery separate from the image listing gallery. Something similar to Cincopa. Customer image gallery embedded into the listing would be a plus.

This application is a MUST for anyone wondering why eBay sales have dropped dramatically.

Pros

Ease of use applying templates that eliminate the "active content" struggle. The support is awesome, first time I've had a software that "saves" conversations within the app itself. Very useful for referring back to information provided. My sales had dropped to nearly nothing due to active content despite my efforts to fix it myself. Now, a very fast user interface updates and corrects any issues. eBay pushes listings with active content to the "back" (or so it seems) Once I applied crazy lister, in came the sales the same day!

Cons

Importing images in bulk is not easily accomplished, however I believe crazy lister is working on a fix for this.

Sale much more with better listings

Pros

Our experience is great with this software, we have created a template and apply it to our over 400 listings, we saw an increase of over 50% by the end of month very pleased with the job.

Cons

We had some problems with variation listings, but it was sorted out by the support team. Thank you very much

Really happy with CrazyLister. Fantastic support from the team.

It has improved my ebay sales by providing a professional looking template.

Pros

Beautiful templates, easy to use. Top notch support to help or fix any problems. Great for managing multiple eBay listings.

Cons

Very small learning curve but there is extensive help and support and once the workflow is understood it all makes sense.

This is a great tool to help with listing....

Pros

It does much of the work for you. There are many categories available to choose from...not many for generic stores.

Cons

It is hard to edit the templates. The instructions are not explicit for smooth editing.

Hi Bobbie, thanks for the review! The platform was created with a drag-n-drop editor to ensure sellers do not require HTML knowledge to be able to create great professional template designs. Should any questions come up, then that is what our support chat is for - and we're available all week long! In addition, there are many detailed step-by-step guides that can be found here: https://support.crazylister.com/ Should you still need any assistance with the design, please don't hesitate to reach out for help! :)

CrazyLister Review

Pros

I use CrazyLister for selling on eBay and Amazon and it has saved me a lot of time. The software is easy to use and the listings looks professional.

Cons

It works best when you're using it on a desktop. Using CrazyLister on my phone was a huge hassle and not worth my time.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We'd love to learn more about the functions you require to manage your business on your phone, you're more than welcome to message us and be part of the development of such functionality.

Used to LOVE Crazylister... New changes

Pros

The templates are relatively easy to use, the cross sell is a great feature, great customer service.

Cons

They are constantly taking away good features, They seem to be trying to make things more simple but it's just getting harder and more difficult to use. If you have a different template for each listing you have DO NOT use this program. There isn't a publish button anymore and is VERY time consuming updating every listing with a new template. You also can't just copy the HTML code anymore.

Sales doubled, then up 65 %, now double again! Within a month!

Overall Crazylister is an AMAZING MUST HAVE for serious Ebay sellers. Would highly recommend it!

Pros

The look and feel, the ease of the product, but above all the amazing customer support! I am a designer by trade and the interface feels very fresh and intuitive. Whenever I am stuck and need help or advice the help feature is easy to use and I always get a quick response. Friendly helpfull people that take their time and are very efficient in their solutions.

Cons

The fact that I can not choose my own items for the cross sell gallery.

Thank you Arent for your feedback. We are glad to see that CrazyLister has such a positive impact on your business :-) Happy Selling!!!

Love the ease of use

Great looking descriptions

Pros

How good the listings look and the option for creating multiple templates. Also like the banner features and helpful blog content.

Cons

Can one setup an entire auction in crazy lister? Right now i have to setup the auction in ebay (with no description) and then import it into crazy lister and add the description. Is there a way to simplify this 2 step process? Also, I love the scrolling cross sell banner, but had I not read the blog about this I would have missed his feature. I'm afraid I'm missing other features perhaps as well? Please send some information on accessing all the features available.

Great Online Service for ebay sellers

professional listing descriptions and easy description management

Pros

Crazylister team always updates this software adding new features and functions. They keep on listening to their users !

Cons

More features regarding listing management for multiple marketplaces would be nice. I think that they already working on it

Perfect!

Pros

Works with templates and even lets you pick one and customize it from there. Perfect for eBay listings of all kinds.

Cons

Could have a little better template options for those who would like a good jump start to their creativity.

Thank you Matt for your review.

If all you want is to sell on eBay look no further

We love it and do use it for our store that is only on eBay but for the main business we simply can't. All in all, for what it is it's great and fun to use.

Pros

Super easy tons of drag and drop templates for the description section and easily launch a ton of products on eBay. All in all I loved using this and sad that I can't keep using it, they've even found ways around eBays ban on Javascript which is incredible.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with any CMS like Wordpress or Magento where the big companies keep their inventory, making using the tool a moot point unless you just want to sell on eBay.

Great Software - Easy to Use!

Cleaned up my ebay listings that were non compliant with a template that I like!

Pros

The design feature for listings is very easy to use and does what you want! No need to be a programmer like several other programs that are good but so difficult to use. Customer support is superb!

Cons

I want it to do more! I have to use three different programs from start to finish with my ebay and etsy listings. I want them to make this a complete program that will do from start to finish. What they have is so good, I know that they could make a complete program that would be easy to use and I wouldn't need a programming degree!

Brilliant software and service !!!

Ease of use and really stands out from the competition. Really wish that the company could expand and include Amazon integration in the near future as well.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and there are tons of features that can help you with your online business. This is one of the best software I have been using with my ecommerce business.

Cons

Maybe in the near future the software can be integrated with video services like Animoto ... It'll be an added feature that can be used for video marketing. Also, it might be a good idea if we can integrate it with Amazon as well ... because at the moment, it is geared to eBay only ...

Really good company easy to use products good support

quicker listings on ebay

Pros

there willingness to adapt there products to suit your personal needs and there customer service really good company

Cons

just updating quicker but not a major issue to be honest software just needs some quicker loading times

It's really excellent and very nice to use

Better looking listings

Pros

I like the user friendly interface its really easy to work out where each section is and to start new templates

Cons

It can be a little slow to add pictures as you have to make a folder first which can slow the creation process

simple and easy to use

The ability to quickly list items with a straightforward and simple approach.

Pros

Love this software for the ease of use to plug into ebay - this has streamlined my ebay listings and shaved off at least 4 hours a week - worth it!

Cons

I honestly don't have any complaints about the software. For the price, it's extremely economical and I've found myself looking forward to hopping in to get things listed.

It's great, really nice. Very useful and overall result is excellent.

A much more professional look

Pros

You can create a really nice listing quite easily and fast I really like the fact that you can now edit the listing description from inside CrazyLister, in the listings area. It works much better to integrate the template if working from the CrazyLister website side.

Cons

The templates which have sliding images doesn't integrate that well. I mean, if you change the images on the listing on eBay after you've used the template, the template won't automatically update, not even after some time. I also found it very hard to update the images inside the template for a listing that I've updated the images to. An easy to find refresh button would be great. Doesn't have mouse drag capability for elements when designing the template. Everything must be done by specifying each element's position in pixels. That's very outdated. I think everyone expects to move the graphical elements around using the mouse.

Awesome product

Pros

This is a great product Really easy to use and gives a great professional look to your listings, would recommend

Cons

Hey Jaime, thanks for the review! Easy to use and a professional look is exactly our goal! Always happy to hear from satisfied users :)

I get the features I want, but at a somewhat high cost

My listings look good

Pros

Easy to use, easy to design, and I'm able to use video, gifs and other formats I lack knowledge to incorporate in to Ebay without the service

Cons

Although the service works as advertised, my cost per year on Ebay which seems like a less viable platform every year. I would be happy with the current price ( or a bit more ) if there was more knowledge and 1 on 1 training to out compete other sellers OR a price drop for the current service.

great has really helped make my ebay look more professional

Pros

the simplicity of it and the ease in which you can make your listings mobile friendly is a great addition

Cons

the limit on the amount of listings you can have per payment plan is too low for the money you pay in my opinion

Great listing application!

Overall, I've thoroughly enjoyed using CrazyLister. The bulk feature is by far one of the best features I've ever used in a listing application!

Pros

The feature I find most helpful with this software is the bulk listing feature and variations. It makes listing multiple items, even in different variations such as colors, so easy when they're being listed and managed in bulk!

Cons

The mobile format for some templates don't display like they should or as expected. I wish more work could be implemented in the mobile user area so the templates don't clash.

Complete Overhaul !!

It enabled me to create the visual representation that I wanted to illustrate on to my listings very accurately and efficiently. It saved me a lot of time. I was up and running within a few hours.

Pros

Crazylister is exactly what I was looking for to give my E-Com store the type of face lift it needed. The importance of having listing that accurately portray's the correct representation of your company is paramount. The difference is night and day. Higher conversions, higher customer confidence and overall great look and feel. It connects directly to your eBay account and from a touch of a button you can change the entire listing from the ones you create. thousands at a time. You'll save 10 years of your life :).

Cons

My recommendation is to get a professional to set it up for you this way it gets you the attention you deserve. Website load time can be slow at times, besides that everything works pretty well. Worth the wait.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.