All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

CrazyLister

The Easiest Way to List and Sell on Amazon & eBay

CrazyLister Reviews

Overall is a easy to use software to make a professional listing discription on eBay

I have a speed tools to make a custom/professional product discription on eBay

Pros

Easy to use, fast respond from Customer Service, Interesting newsletter-posts about eBay policies, tips etc

Cons

The eBay should provide these tools for free to his sellers/customers.

Ive been with CrazyLister from beginning and now there are so many cool features .

Great looking listings.

Pros

Its so easy to create professional looking listings that people get amazed that i created them myself.

Cons

Its is always updating and evolving as a result the processes keep on changing. Also it is sometimes quite buggy.

I enjoyed using crazy Lister. I found the support to be excellent!

Pros

I liked how professional my listings looked when I got done. There were some very nice graphics and designs and it really made my listings stand out.

Cons

There were some major issues with viewing the listing on an iPad. The whole listing could not be viewed on the iPad. So it cut off some of the pictures and text.

Hey there, thanks for the review! I'm so happy to hear that you are happy with CrazyLister and how you are able to use the templates to make your listings look professional! Someone will reach out to you via email to make sure that we can help you out with the mobile view of your templates!

Easy to use quality listing template

Pros

Creates professional-looking ebay and amazon listing templates. Fairly simple to use and adapt to your shop requirements. The customer service is excellent and easy to contact, which is a definite plus!

Cons

I would like to see a storefront option to match the listing templates so that there is continuation on my shop

Thanks for sharing your review. We're constantly working on adding more useful features, an integration to a store is definitely on our roadmap and we'll make sure to update you and all of our users once this becomes available.

Great product and beautiful design

1. Drag and drop templates. 2. Fast Customer Service email contact within the same day or next day. 3. Beautiful template design 4. Lots of tutorials on their website explaining step by step instruction. 5. Simple and easy and not a lot of clutter so I don't get too lost trying to find what each feature or functionality does. 6. Price is affordable and not too crazy

Pros

I love the drag and drop features to design my website layout however I want without having to code anything.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like is that the "CrazyLister" logo is on every templates, unless you pay extra to have it removed.

Literally took my eBay store to a whole new level!

ALOT MORE SALES

Pros

This listing tool took my listings to a whole new level overnight - so easy to use literally had my store jump I am so thankful i stumbled upon you guys

Great product

So far it's been great.

Pros

Very, very easy to use. Templates are simple to customize Applying templates and changes is super fast and easy But the feature that I like the most is the picture carousel that displays other products... it is awesome! So far I haven't had the need to contact customer service and everything has worked out great.

Cons

Would like to have a column that displayed the quantities available of each item and also a way to organize by newly listed items and not just newly modified items.

Great templates for my ebay listings!

Easily makes our listings more professional and makes the description more organized looking.

Pros

After using the basic ebay listing system, and then auctiva stock templates, I was thrilled to find CrazyLister's very professional looking templates. They have helped to make our listings look much more professional. It was very easy to get the template set up, and integrated very easily with InkFrog.

Cons

Software is great for templates. I wish it had listing functionality similar to InkFrog or Auctiva to be a more all in one solution.

Intuitive interface. Very active Support team. Pleased I signed up.

Too early to measure, but definitely professionalised appearance, and easier to administer.. but i really need my videos to appear on mobile devices!!! grrrr...

Pros

Ease of use; professionalized listings. Ease of use; professionalized listings. Ease of use; professionalized listings.

Cons

There are some nuances around creating templates that you don't realise until it's too late, then you find yourself creating multiple variants. Also, there are some things that don't work and the too quick response is to blame eBay... you have to know when to push back on that!

Great Website Very Valuable.

Pros

Simple User Interface for creating stunning, professional eBay descriptions. Great customer service and fast response to any queries.

Cons

I guess the only con is that it "costs money" but it isn't really.

2 stars of 5 rate service. Poor.

Pros

I like it freedom eBay editor. Its really good. Friendly interface. No need to know the HTML for editing. Its a better editor in all over the world.

Cons

They switch on the bulk editing service and kill the Photo Gallery in the template editor. Its so terrible. Now I need to re-create the over 120 templates for my over 290 listings on eBay. Its a fail, its a poor service.

Hey Ruslan, thank you for the review. We appreciate every single review we receive because we want to hear from our users and learn how we can make CrazyLister better! Your account shows that our customer support team has been in touch with you for the past 2 weeks and have kept in touch with you sharing that the feature which will allow users to manually add images is being worked on diligently and will be back very soon! We are sorry you are not happy with the changes we made, you can reach out to us and we can find a way to make CrazyLister work around your needs again!

Once I learned how to use it it works very easy and quick.

The fact that it keeps my eBay listing up to eBay's latest standards.

Pros

It keeps eBay off my back. With all their crazy rules. When I use Crazy Lister my eBay listings always get the errors corrected. The people always are friendly and understand I'm not a computer expert.

Cons

Nothing that an email can't fix or an online voice message doesn't explain how to correct a problem. It took me several tries to get used to how the program works. Most of the problems were because I was not raised using computers.

Great Desing, Simple to Use. Bulk Template can be configured to all of our listing at the same time

Pros

BULK TEMPLATE UPDATE DRAG AND DROP EXCELLENTS TEMPLATES CUSTOMIZABLE USER FRIENDLY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Cons

Each time Ebay did their crazy updates, Crazylister was very quick with the response

Pros

How up to date they are, their awesome customer service, their easy to understand how-to articles. Really awesome layouts. Thank you.

Cons

I wish there was a way to center things on the columns not just the page. I am ok with adjusting it everytime, but it would reduce a lot of time spent if i could do it automatically.

Hey Maria, thanks for the review! CrazyLister makes sure to always be up to date with all eBay policies so that we do the hard work for you! You're always 100% compliant with CrazyLister :)

Easy to work with it

Pros

It makes my listings beautiful and professional. Easy to work with it. Professional listings on my eBay store

Cons

I love the idea of CrazyLister, but I'm not sure I will continue to use it after my subscription.

Streamlined listing presentation.

Pros

I love how sleek the designs look and the uniformity. I also like that I can make multiple designs for various needs.

Cons

1. If I edit a listing, the design does not adapt. There are some glitches where I have had to just let some listings stay how they are in order to not sacrifice listing fee. 2. Not all features work at all times. 3. I reached out for support and waited days for a response, which basically told me "we don't know".

After having issues with Widget Chimp & the eBay changes we moved to Crazy Lister.

Easy to use templates that improve our eBay listings

Pros

Easy to use without needing knowledge of html. Great support from the tech team. Easily built templates that work great for both desktop & mobile viewing.

Cons

When we first started it was limited in what functionality but they have since updated the range of changes we can make in our listing in crazy Lister. Would like to see any changes made in eBay sync instead of having to log into the listing in CL to make changes.

Easy and Fast

This has been great to give us modern ebay listings that are accepted by all of eBays rules. Its improved the style of our listings and also the speed of getting a listing up for sale.

Pros

Easy to operate, quick loading times, fast support.

Cons

Needs to have some sort of bulk listing feature that can be used with excel

Hi Melissa, Thank you for your kind feedback.

I have been with the system for a short time, I had problems at the beginning but they solved it as

I have little time to use to be able to say what benefit brought me

Pros

That has all the time mailings with updates or new explanations. The friendliness of the help center I can not say much about the templates, because due to the short time, I do not know if they give me or not

Cons

It is a bit complicated for those who do not know English well, I find it very complicated to add photos to the template. Maybe I did not understand well how I should do it.

Fantastic product and great service. I've been a customer since the beginning.

Pros

Easy to use, good functionality, constantly making enhancements. They make relevant and timely upgrades and new features.

Cons

Good design, easy to use, but limited in terms of value for money

Pros

Easy to use and online Created some really nice listings extremely fast Able to implement images, colour and text.

Cons

The cost is crippling. I could only afford the limited version (tying me to just 10 listings) thus I couldn't get the full usage from this as I wasn't going to do 10 nice listings and rubbish/plain listings

Great Tool and great Service- very fair price!

The software is very easy to use and everybody can use it. No special skills required. I think the price is very fair! The CEO Victor is always answering very fast if you have any problems or Questions (usually within 3 hours) and helps you until the problem is solved. Thats definitely a very big PRO!!! I can just recommend that software to everybody who wants to create a ebay listing template very fast and easy with great outcomes for a fair price. Thanks a lot Crazylister for improving my sales!!!

Cons

Thanks so much Noah! Feedback like your's makes all the hard work worth it!

Crazylister is Great for saving time

Overall it was a pretty good experience. It has taught me a few things about making my listings better

Pros

I love that I can customize my listings on eBay while allowing me to make my listings look professional. Plus it is easy to change and reuse for other listings.

Cons

It does take a bit to figure and and get original designs set up. It also is on the pricey side. not sure if I am willing to pay monthly for it

Easy to you after a few hours of experience.

I save much valuable time with this service. It make my days a little easier.

Pros

Makes my listing ebay friendly. Makes sure they are mobile friendly and correct HTML is entered. Time saver. Plus the template are simple yet professional.

Cons

Glitchy , especially after 7pm. The system lag when scrolling. The duplicate text part of it is very confusing. And when you select delete template , it really does not delete the template from the selected listing.

Easiest of Listers available

Crazylister appears to be a great team and has your best interests at heart. They are totally there to help whenever you need assistance and offer a very thorough service and explanation whatever your level of digital shopping knowledge.

Pros

The software offers much more freedom of expression than most.

Cons

Probably wouldn't have expected more than is offered so no cons.....

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.