All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

CrazyLister

The Easiest Way to List and Sell on Amazon & eBay

CrazyLister Reviews

I like how user friendly Crazy Lister has been. Also, amazed about how it has so many features.

Unique listings and hopefully improved sales in the long run.

Pros

The photo storage feature to make things easier. Instead of using multiple platforms it can all be together on CrazyLister. I like how its user friendly to be able to create templates easily. The ability to customize in so many ways.

Cons

The editing part has some frustrating parts where it's hard to resize certain images etc. The cost could be a little cheaper.

Great tool and easy to use.

Creating professional Listings

Pros

Easy synchronization with existing listings. Adding new accounts and listings is a top feature. The new dashboard allows you to check all your listings at a glance. Great Job. Continuous improvement of the CrazyLister and top tips and tricks.

Cons

The template editor is not always easy to handle. So we outsourced the design of our templates to a professional designer. Just started testing with the templates suggested by CrazyLister

I was trying to get some sales going...

Pros

Templates are easy to use (They are better than other competitors) Software easy to use Price is Monthly, most place is yearly and very expensive Very low cost

Cons

Template selection can use an upgrade Software is too EASY to use, they should have a way for advance users to be able to do more It freezes a lot when using the picture tool Most of the time it doesn't save templates automatically it gives error message

Increase Your Sales

I have enjoyed an increase in sales and I am now a top rated seller.

Pros

I love the ability to change your listings with a simple click of a button. Easy to design and use templates. Keeps my listings looking fresh and inviting all year long. I have also noticed an increase in sales.

Cons

Sometimes the software does not allow me to put United States as my country and I have to restart the program for the software to work.

Overall, easy to use and produces good looking templates. Sometimes have issues with mobile layout.

Easily set up ebay listings that look good.

Pros

Easy to set up templates to use for multiple products. Simple and intuitive interface. Customer service is pretty quick to respond.

Cons

Not a ton of functionality within the description - can't include additional photos. Sometimes the mobile versions look messed up even though they look fine within CrazyLister. The additional products carousel isn't ebay compliant so we had to remove it.

The software is user friendly and offers a wide array of resources and imagery.

Pros

The ability to layer photos, upload images from the web, and fully customize the description. There are a ton of pre-coded templates of which to choose from, with varying themes and colors, specific to certain products.

Cons

eBay seems to discriminate against certain generic images from the web. It would be great to have access to Copyright Free Images via Crazy Lister, such as Pixabay or Pexels Images.

Best product on the market. Top notch templates and Easy to make your own.

Professional looking ebay listings. Much better than boring text input.

Pros

Fast build templates. Easy to chose, upload, and maneuver icons and photos. Easily choose your backgrounds and also include videos and featured products.

Cons

A bit confusing on editing already built auctions but still fast to rebuild an existing. Also needs a secondary text box that allows different text instead of changing both.

A Lister you can trust due to the great team!

A great and professional way to list. A problem? Don't worry the guys and gals at Crazylister are always by your side!

Pros

The team's awesome help! They are there at every step.

Cons

Nothing. We are totally pleased with Crazylister's method and support.

Pros

I love how simple it makes revising my listings to mobile friendly visually stunning items. It also says it does SEO Which I love because since I started using it my sales have skyrocketed.

Cons

I am not terribly happy with the price. I have hundreds of listings on eBay and this just feels like it's another added expense to make my sales. I wish there was a cheaper unlimited plan

It's glitchy. The concept is great, but it doesn't work so well

Pros

Drag and drop, WYSIWYG editor is what we want. We subscribe because we dont want to code pages for eBay.

Cons

It's glitchy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Your backward browser compatibility isn't strong enough.

Hey Clint, thanks for the review! WYSIWYG is exactly our goal. We take every review very seriously and appreciate positive and constructive feedback like yours. Feel free to reach out to our customer support for a few suggestions to help make your CrazyLister experience smoother :)

Great customer service with easy interface

Great professional looking auctions

Pros

The ease and simplicity of designing the page is by far my favorite feature of the crazylister site.

Cons

Limit of 100 supported auctions for the base plan seems a little restrictive. The next upgrade allows a lot more but there is nothing for the small guys like me that are in between and only need maybe 150 auctions going at a time.

Great!

everything is so easy and simple to use great for those who don't have that much HTML knowledge.

Pros

So easy to use very user-friendly would recommend to anyone who is looking to list on Ebay and have a great template

Cons

Great if you don't know basic HTML

It's OK if you're a new seller its a good way to get into the game quickly and easily. After a few months, I found it unnecessary

Pros

1. Easy to use 2. Cheap 3. Great for beginner sellers 4. Great for sellers with a lot of different products 5. Creates listings very quickly

Cons

1. If you know basic HTML and don't have over 15 products it's not really worth it. 2. Didn't notice much of a conversion increase when ran the same product (one basic HTML listing and one made on CrazyLister.

Thanks for the review Max! The CrazyLister templates help improve the sales conversion of your listings, yet if you do not see a positive impact, then there is very likely something that should be looked into and improved. There are three metrics that you must look at: Impressions, Click-Through, and Sales Conversion. Feel free to send us a message in our support chat, we'd love to help!

Easily the best product on the market of its kind

Professional looking listings with our own branded touch. Fully eBay compliant.

Pros

Easy to use and no need to faff around with HTML for hours on end. The premade templates are also an excellent starting point to build on.

Cons

The mobile optimisation is nowhere near as good as advertised and tends to truncate all widgets and other items into a small area making it unusable.

Overall I like

tempale styles

Pros

Template design choices offer a great value for the money. I like to have the options to try many different styles and designs. Would recommend to a friend.

Cons

Format Changes too quickly as I just get the one down and a few weeks later the set-up is different. It just happened in late December and I don't know how to use the templates now!

Very easy to use, even your grandmother could figure this out!

Pros

I love to use this for its ease of use and how simple it really is to load your listings. You can quickly make changes without having to manually adjust each listing.

Cons

This is not really a con but keep adding new features! The way that I am using CrazyLister doesn't really produce any errors or cons for me. That is why this is con free for now.

Great product, easy to use and fast support

Easy, colorful and unique eBay listings are made seamlessly.

Pros

Very easy to create templates and ingrate with our listing provider. Many features to make truly unique and eye catching eBay listings.

Cons

I'd like to see more listing templates to choose from. While the selection isn't bad and of course we can make our own, it is easier to use what's already there.

CrazyLister has been a great tool that I have utilized to help me with my eBay sales.

A professional listing that helps a customer to trust my business and see that I am a professional as well.

Pros

Makes your eBay listing look really great! Provides a uniform, cohesive and professional feel to my postings.

Cons

Software is a little clunky and hard to use at times. There could be some easy functionality changes that would greatly improve the software.

CrazyLister allows us to create professional listings quickly that are fully compliant with eBay

Quick and easy professional eBay listings that are completely compliant with eBay and Google.

Pros

CrazyLister has made their software fully compliant with eBay and Google. This saves us a lot of time.

Cons

Every now and then the software will have a glitch while I am in the middle of creating a listing. I have always been able to fix the listing with no trouble.

Customer support is beyond a joke

no benefit, just alot of wasted time

Pros

nothing, it doesn't work and support doesn't reply to you

Cons

support doesn't reply, I've been waiting for 4 days for a feed to be uploaded, its still on 0% after 4 days and they won't help, I think they're waiting till the free trial runs out so they can charge me to fix an issue that should be able to be resolved in seconds.

Hi Michael, I see that you have in fact had a conversation with our support team and that the issue was resolved. If you still have trouble, can you please reach out in the chat again? Our support is available 7 days a week! :)

Easy and fun to use.

Pros

Simple and intuitive usability. It's easy to create beautiful listing quickly via drag and drop. The designs are highly customizable. Lots of professional looking templates. Responsive design.

Cons

Description needs to be adjusted for every listing individually. Editing can be time-consuming for long listings.

Fine, however editing a bit tedious.

More presentable ebay content. also the cross-sale element is great, however recently we've got an ebay message about these listings having non secure http content. Is this any related?

Pros

Templates can be duplicated, many formatting options to choose from, quite intuitive, great customer support.

Cons

1. having to always redo all the text formatting after copy/paste (the software doesn't copy/paste text with formatting). 2. not able to insert multiple image from a library at once.

Hey Gabriela, thanks for the review! Regarding what you share about the text formatting not pasting into CrazyLister, this is something we are working on and want to have available to you and all of our other users! When you mention adding images, the great thing about CrazyLister templates is that the image gallery autopopulates! Reach out to our customer support and we can tell you all about how this works :)

fast and reliable software

it is very fast and i can make a lot of listings very fast

Pros

very fast making listings. i like the variety and style of the themes. i like that i have premade listings of me.

Cons

the price, i would like it to be half. also i would like to be able to control the ebay listing as a whole and not just to make the item description part.

I love the features, there is some lag time with editing and syncing

Pros

I love the template control and features - the all in one. easy to use all the way around options available colors etc keeps standard format and perfect size, all my auctions look good !

Cons

Very expensive - The showcase widget has to be manually updated (ebay link issue) lag time for updating in ebay

Great little software

Pros

Easy and quite to get stated, I like the way you can quite add your templates you designed to your eBay listing fast. I would definitely recommend this to other eBay seller.

Cons

Price can be a bit expensive compared to other places. If they added more products it for the prices I would consider using it again

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.