All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

CrazyLister

The Easiest Way to List and Sell on Amazon & eBay

CrazyLister Reviews

Great software, easy and effective, great support team!

Pros

It's easy to use and apply, it's very customizable, you can do everything as you want it to be exactly, However this comes at a price, and it is worth every cent you pay.

Cons

Unfortunately there is no unlimited version for unlimited number of accounts, listings but it is understandable, 1 can pay and 20 people use it... and no staff accounts yet

just what we needed for eBay listings

Pros

once it's set up, it's easy and error free. It was a bit tricky, but enables us to send very nice variation ads directly to eBay.

Cons

it's fine for what it does actually....I do wish the templates were a bit more flexible, with pre-filling conditions and attributes - I guess I could just make more templates!

I use CrazyLister to assist with my ebay store and to increase sales.

Pros

The visuals are professional and I have noticed that using this app has not only increased sales, but my sold listing are saved and not deleted once items sell. This way, I can relist if/when I want to sell a similar item with less work.

Cons

I had issues (temporarily) with keeping some of the headers in line; if I changed the font it would go down the page on its own. No longer an issue.

Hey Tina! Thank you for your kind remarks, I'm happy that CrazyLister helped you with your sales! I'm also glad to hear that the issue with the header remaining in line was resolved. If you are experiencing any issues please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support! We're eager to help. :) Happy selling!

I think it's a great product/service, but needs some things addressed.

Increased sales and a better looking product.

Pros

Helps sell product and for the most part is pretty user freindly. Some of the features are great as well as the compatibility.

Cons

Lacking in features that could save tons of time when listing. One big one would the ability to save or preload listing specifics.

Not only is CrazyLister easy to use, but it allows me to format very professional layouts in a snap!

Increased sales Professional layouts

Pros

I love that CrazyLister offers a multitude of templates that are completely customizable. I have used various layouts for different products and there has been a definite increase in our sales. These layouts look professional and gives you an edge over the competition.

Cons

One drawback is that the files are automatically organized by the last revision date...which means that I am forced to toggle the menu to file name each time. Further, it would be much more convenient to have a search button to find files rather than having to scroll. In the big scheme of things, this is a small "con" in light of the many "pros".

Overall an excellent way to do ebay listings.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and whenever I have been in any doubt about anything I have received quick advice. The templates are excellent and I have built my own templates with ease. My favourite feature is being able to view how the listing will look when viewed on a mobile phone.

Cons

It is a great web that gave the opportunity to create a nice post on eBay

More people looked on my posts and I sold some of my things easily and some buyer came again and I think it was becase of the nice post

Pros

I like the simplicity of making the posts and the ability to create something by your own. I like to work with that system

Cons

Some time I have to to repeat on my work because for any reason it did not make the save as I wanted.

Amazing & simple

Easy & Pleasent

Pros

Easy & simple. Very pleasant to work with. Images load automatically . Easy to change template. Update From Ebay. Support multiply shops. Good customer Service.

Cons

Cant save fonts & Sizes. All way need to scroll down to find font and sizes. Otherwise very happy with this software.

A must have for beginners or pros!

CrazyLister saves me valuable time and money that I can better utilize in other aspects of my online business. I love it and would be lost without it!

Pros

CrazyLister is so easy to use! I save time and money by using CrazyLister!

Cons

I have honestly found no "cons" about using CrazyLister and I use it on a daily basis!

Helped a lot!

Time savings to the max, this program has saved me hours and hours of time.

Pros

This program does save me a LOT of time. It does in a very short time, what it took me hours some times to do. It's easy to figure out and I like the professional looks of the templates. Thanks very much CrazyLister!

Cons

Easy to use, missing a few features.

Pros

Easy templates to be made. It only took a few to make templates that were good enough. Not state of the art by any means.

Cons

Sort function not updates enough. There are a few things like sorting by having no template, or recently added ones so I have to manually search new lidtings

Easy to make a sales page look great

Helped to make look like a pro. Easy to learn.

Pros

Ease of use and fast to upload graphics of all sizes, easy to change text and Fonts can add logo and text

Cons

Price too high some dated template' sometimes text does not allow editing and have to use shift from top of page and go down the page to edit

Fast easy way to list professional looking listings on eBay

The list is endless, down to a few words, it's easy to use and fast.

Pros

Ease of use and super fast to make a new listing from selecting template through to finished product up and running on eBay

Cons

Changing a listing template is easy although the description is all messed up with the new template.

Made my auction listings look great

Pros

I really like the slick professional look of the listing templates

Cons

The cost was a little high each month for my budget

when it comes to eBay templates & customising HTML this software offers clean designs & cloud sync.

Pros

Ability to edit changes quickly & be complying with eBay compliance rules. Drag and drop & quick template edits. Autosave feature.

Cons

I haven't come across any since I have been using it. I would recommend adding integrations for local AusPost connectivity in the future.

Amazing tool !!!

Great tool for listing fits everybody. Very easy to use and handle. Multiple pages designed with the best opportunity for a seller. highly recommended !

Cons

Thanks for leaving such a kind review Haim! We strive to produce the best possible tools for eBay sellers. Crazy Lister aims to help sellers create outstanding eBay listing descriptions at a fraction of the price of a pro listing template.You should expect loads of development coming down the road for CrazyLister. One of the newest enhancements that we just came out with is a responsive listings feature so that now you can create listings that look just as good on a mobile device as on a desktop.

Ebay listing software with multiple templates

Pros

Easy design feature for listing products that you don't need to be a graphics designer to create a professional compliant listing

Cons

Tried to use in a start up business and it was a bit cost prohibitive. Software fixes are slow to come about. but good product overall.

Amazing and happy with it

Better presentation for our listings.

Pros

Templates are posted very fast with a click of a button. It will apply to all listings or select which listings you want to apply to.

Cons

The only thing i would say is the price. The price is a little hefty if you have alot of listing to post.

Easy to use and very versatile!

More sales, a better looking listing, a pretty neat cross selling gallery, pointers for my listings in regards to eBay policies.

Pros

I like that I can edit and play around with the templates. I can arrange them to suit any type of listing and promotion. I like the cross selling gallery as well

Cons

They know what they are talking about.

They know what works which helps.

Pros

It can do almost anything you want it to if you follow their guidelines. They send regular posts explaining various things. Lots of help

Cons

Had to get used to it when building a page in the beginning. This took me a little while as it was not the same as other builders I had used.

Easy to learn and easy to use

Pros

I am a fairly new user of this product, but it was easy to learn how to use it and easy to get to know the software

Cons

It doesn't have as many bells and whistles as some people would prefer, but it gets the job done and does make your eBay listings look much better

GREAT APPLICATION

Pros

Ease of use, easy to implement and change or update all listings at the same time. I like how it pulls all the information from current listings.

Cons

What I like least is the price, and that they changed the way you post new listings. I preferred the other way more.

Gui is easy to navigate.

More sales

Pros

I like to add custom templates to my listing from ebay. We also like the abilty to customize templates.

Cons

When adding new listings from eBay that don't have templates they should be in a separate folder so we can easily find them to add new templates.

Time saver and essential part of our toolbox

CrazyLister helps us save time, and makes us look good, for an unbeatable price. Great stuff!

Pros

We decided upon CrazyLister after much research into software that would help with designing great pre-made templates, and were not disappointed. It is very good value for money, with 100 templates sorted even with the cheapest plan. It literally takes just a minute now to pop in some values, and hit an "apply template" button to have your listings all looking great.

Cons

Some of the pre-made templates are looking a bit dated - it would be great to have new ones and a nice refresh!

Great service! Lifesaver... or at least a timesaver

I LOVE IT! I work on our eBay store on daily basis and I like how my productivity increases! Now listing is much easier: I just update all the items which are usually the same brand and then just with few clicks make these new listings look so professional and cool! Users now are paying attention to these little details like listing description or pictures​, so being able to do this within seconds is priceless! I'm waiting for more updates to come to be able to list right on crazylister, without the need to jump between ebay store and crazylister website!

Pros

Apply templates in selected items in few clicks

Cons

Missing features for a​ 360° update of the listings, such as variations which seems to be coming soon.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.