All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

CrazyLister

The Easiest Way to List and Sell on Amazon & eBay

CrazyLister Reviews

I use CrazyLister for eBay listings and used one of their developers to design my new ad.

Makes my ads look professional and they are easy to edit.

Pros

It was a pretty easy process. The support system was great and since I'm not very computer literate they made it seem easy. When eBay updated their security settings I was lost, and support helped me comply with the new settings so I did not lose any data or ad time.

Cons

Took me a while to understand how to change things in my listings, but after talking with support they made it simple.

Hey Mike, thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear that our support team was there to help you out when you needed us! We make sure to always be prepared for any questions our users have :)

Great site - easy to use

Pros

Very user friendly, many formatting options to choose from - extremely pleased with the output of the listings

Cons

We ran out of available listings for the plan we chose but otherwise site is good, sometimes info is delayed when uploaded

Pretty Good. So- So item lookup though.

Better Sales

Pros

Creates nice descriptions with little work. Can do inter item links so customers can see lots of similar items

Cons

Item search is So-So. If you search a key word only about half of my items with that word is the Title appear

Extremely Helpful for New Online Seller

CrazyLister makes my online store on ebay look polished and professional relieving the blah and catching the eye of customers. It has also saved me alot of time in creating templates for future sales.

Pros

Crazy Lister is very user friendly. I don't have alot of patience with apps but this I fell into seamlessly. I love the fact that whatever I create can be synced automatically to my online store.

Cons

I wouldn't call it a 'Con'. I would recommend having more categories and updating the ones you already have. Some are too general and specificity towards a particular item would be even more helpful to sellers.

Makes our listings look very professional but with little effort required.

Pros

Its simple and straight forward to use, from our eBay sales team to our back office staff, they all can use it.

Cons

Templates can be a bit limited although it is far from a major issue. There really isn't many issues with it.

Easy and user-friendly

- The ability to access your eBay store in a fun and easy way. - We have a huge eBay store, CrazyLister ensures consistency throughout the eBay store.

Pros

CrazyLister allows you to connect with your eBay listings in a way that is easy and fun. You can create your own templates using a drag and drop system, bulk select and apply new templates and so much more.

Cons

Although CrazyLister has it's pros, there are some weak points. Crazylister is mobile friendly but is almost impossible to use to edit and apply templated to listings. This can be crucial if you're on the move and need to apply urgent updates.

Ease

Making my listings look good on mobile devices . Most people buy from their phone, so this really helps

Pros

It is so easy to use . Makes my mobile listings look professional

Cons

Nothing at this time . Everything is working out fine

CrazyLister is great!!

Using CrazyLister increased our sales.

Pros

Crazy Lister is simple to use and most importantly it increases sales. If you are searching for a professional store front, I suggest using this software.

Cons

Amazing - Simple piece of Software that Delivers a Professional Product with Simplicity & Speed

Professional results in a matter of minutes

Pros

The Simplicity of this site, it's really very easy to navigate and very quickly learn with help and support available, if required. I am a non-technical person and found this really easy to use and implement in just a matter of minutes. I strongly recommend this software for pure ease of use.

Cons

Very good intuitive piece of software to create ebay templates

Pros

The main positive is the easy of use and good lay of user interface when creating an ebay template. User navigation is simple to follow and the end user can create a template very easily.

Cons

Cons about the software maybe require more templates for user to work from. Sometime the editing tools can be difficult to use as they appear quite small on the template page.

Excellent Quality ' Great Support

Sales grew right from the start.

Pros

This has grown my business three fold. Easy to use and shows our clients a sharp high quality listing. Excellent value with great support.

Cons

Great software to manage listing but the minimum price should include more listings.

Customized my listings on eBay to look more professional and hence attract customers.

Pros

Easy to use and complies with eBay's standards and updates. Looks good on any device and hence easily customizable.

Cons

Price is a bit high...the starter plan only includes 10 listings, maybe 20 listings is better in my opinion for the price that you charge.

Hey Aqueel, thanks for the review! Sounds like you're really reaping the benefits of CrazyLister! Regarding our subscriptions, someone will reach out to you VIA email and share a few other plan options that may better suit your needs :)

Taking things to the next level!

Pros

CrazyLister allows me to take my ebay listing to the next level. My listings now look professional and not thrown together. I recommend this for anyone who lists items on a regular basis.

Cons

The cost could be a bit more affordable because it does take a bit away from my bottom line.

Best Listing Tool for Ebay seller

Best Listing Tool for Ebay seller. and very good customer service.

Pros

The system is very easy to use. The template is very professional.

Cons

I like the template so much. It very professional. However, i only found 1 template for my product. I hope CrazyLister can offer more tape of template.

Overall good software with instant added value to your listing!

Pros

It is very simple to use. The folders make it easy to keep the templates organized. The software gives a professional look to otherwise plain templates. Templates quickly upload to listings.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to know which template is being selected because the full template name is not visible when selecting to upload to a listing. If pictures are changed on ebay, it does not update those pictures in the template even if you update from the Crazylister site.

Terrible Experience - Frequent Website Changes

Pros

Originally liked Crazy Lister for clean and simple interface and responsive templates. Video instruction was a bonus.

Cons

The software is very buggy, nothing works, you must relearn listing process and interface frequently. In December, 2017, they made a massive change and it adversely affected all of my eBay listings -- a horrible disruption to my business. Cannot relist items for sale; each time an item sells, you must redo template completely. Completely unacceptable.

Valuable, User Friendly, Dependable

This has allowed us to market our products effectively and present our company in a good light!

Pros

The template is very user friendly, all of the program accessories are straightforward. It is very easy to manage images and implement.

Cons

Converting minor details on saved listings that share the same template, especially with ebay policy updates

I have had issues with the software since the beginning.

Pros

The ability to customize and make templates was helpful. When working, the ability to do bulk edits is a timesaver.

Cons

It is very temperamental and inconsistent. We currently need to edit our eBay listing each time we create a listing which causes more work.

Hey Jon, thanks for reaching out. I'm happy to hear CrazyLister has been able to help you save time! I'm sorry you've been having trouble with CrazyLister, our support team will reach out to you via email and help you sort everything out!

Excellent, easy to use service! I am able to list my products twice as fast!

Pros

I like the drag and drop capabilities. I am not a tech savvy person, but, having the ability to create high quality listings, quickly has been a game changer. I like the ability to convert my mobile listings that i create on eBay mobile with the click of a button. The tutorials and support are excellent!

Cons

I wish there was a mobile app to create the listings directly from my phone, rather than go back and forth between my phone and computer.

it is an important and fundamental platform if you need template for eBay. Guaranteed

professional image of my company, increase in sales and reliability

Pros

customer service, high customization of template, low cost of mantenance, very easy to use, trendy design

Cons

the only flaw is that when you want to insert more images, you can only have single selection. sometimes this flaw can cause waste of time

A great product and a great help to my business

More professional feel to my listings

Pros

Templates look very professional and are easy to modify. They have one for most situations and bring an authentic and professional feel to my listings

Cons

The range of the images and icons included with the software can be limited. However, I have usually been able to find something suitable.

Hey Ash, thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear that your business benefits from CrazyLister! I appreciate the feedback and will make sure to share it with the team :)

This software is my drug to success and I am ready to overdose on it!

This is by far the best useful tool I have ever used! I really appreciate the updates and hard work they put into making this as user friendly as possible.

Pros

Absolutely everything. it is so easy to use you don't need any programming skills. Plus you don't have to host your images as everything is provided in house.

Cons

We need more templates!

Thanks so much Caesar!

Quick & Easy Method for Listing On Ebay

Pros

One you have your template set up, the task of listing products is quick and easy. I also like that it is very easy to change your templates to reflect Holiday Specials.

Cons

At them moment, I don't have any cons. CrazyLister provides the easiest way of posting listings to eBay thus far.

Crazy Lister had made our job so much easier. Templates are so easy to use and look professional!

Pros

100% eBay Compliant! I like how easy the platform is to use. I like how it enables you to put both the standard and mobile versions.

Cons

Sometimes organizing the templates is confusing. Crazy lister constantly updates with fixes and ideas to make it streamlined and user friendly

Nice template's to choose from

more bids than when I didn't use it.

Pros

Easy to upload to eBay and nice templates to choose from. I do like how many templates are available to choose from. I have enjoyed working with crazy lister and think it does help get more bids on eBay. I would consider giving it a try if you are looking to list on eBay.

Cons

Time-consuming first-time user. It took awhile for me to figure how to make custom listings the first time.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.