Creasquare Logo

Creasquare

Digital marketing platform for creating content

Creasquare Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.4/10

Reviews by rating

It's been a great tool to help me improve my workflow and productivity. Overall, great asset for my business.
Super intuitive and pretty interfaceCreative studio has good templates and images, I like that it has pre-made formats for socialLove that you can schedule YT shorts with this scheduler.
Twitter and Pinterest are missing. Also could use some analytics, I'll need them soon.
Struggling to be Insta-witty. Don't know your [sensitive content hidden] from your Bieb-inators.

Daniel Z.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

The easy tool for teams with separated workspaces and own branding kits

Pros

1. the workspaces ( seperation in teams ) 2. that each workspace can have its own brand kit ( Logo,Fronts,Colours..) 3. that these brandkits can be easy transformed in templates 4. the easy duplicate function for other team members of content (schedulled posts) 5. the easy adaption then for personal use and scheduling In addition to the easy usage and the perfekt connection to all social meadia accounts.

Cons

It offers quick edits but not a real relase process (Marketing set up - Manager check = release) . You have a clean and easy to use interface. Quickly scheduled post inside the calendar to access the scheduled posts editing and save your changes. You can also delete any future scheduled post off the calendar, or save them as a draft to unscheduled: the tools are there but not a real release process with permissions.

Justin K.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Scheduling and automation tools are at center stage

Overall the experience has been great. The tool enhances our ability to make and publish content and we would highly recommend it.

Pros

Scheduling posts is phenomenally easy, you can quickly build a post from a draft and get it on the calendar in seconds.The visual calendar of posts is excellent. It makes reporting easy and tracking who posts what on which dates super easy.It is currently one of the few tools that has any integration at all with TikTok

Cons

We would like to see more integration with Pinterest and Twitter. Deeper integration with cloud storage platforms would be nice. The ability to upload many pieces of content, either via compress/uncompress or providing a URL to a cloud drop would be ideal.

Thank you for your kind review, Justin!

MY

Marzi Y.

Animation, 1-10 employees

Workable Option

No big issues so far..enjoy being able to schedule posts. Would like to see more robust features.

Pros

Provides one platform for multiple accounts. Scheduling posts is convenient.

Cons

Would be good to have a calendar with the planned images for design planning. AI scripts seem worse than Chat GPT tho it's claimed to use the same. Design studio can use better options.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reliable and Easy to Use - Gets the job done!

Pros

We purchased Creasquare with one intention - automate post scheduling. We stumbled upon this tool on Appsumo and it ticked all the right boxes (almost). It was easy to setup and the calendar was fairly simple to understand as well. Intitially hestitant to grant access to all our official handles, we gave it a try and it worked flawlessly. Though some things can be improved, I think it stands a notch higher than its competitors solely because of the ease of use, especially since we explored various other tools before finalising on Creasquare.

Cons

There was no option of tagging people directly within the app. I sent a message to their customer service citing this issue and they replied back (quite fast) that they're working on it. It was quite a bummer since we had to manually tag people after posting.

Anete L.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

My favourite tool for scheduling Linkedin posts

Pros

I like the simplicity and ease of use - I have used social media scheduling tools in the past, and I found Creasquare by far the easiest one to use, especially because I don't run large accounts. I don't need too many extra features that clutter the dashboard - I just want a fast tool to help me schedule my posts, particularly Linkedin (which was what attracted me to Creasquare in the first place). I also really like seeing what my post will look like for someone viewing it on the phone. When I reported a technical issue with the tool earlier on, the company was fast to respond and sorted it right away, and the issue never happened again.

Cons

When uploading single or multiple photos for a Linkedin post, the post preview failed to show the text I had written above the photos and only showed the generic "Your post content will be displayed here." It would be great to see the actual written post to see how it looks with the photos.

Thanks a lot for your review Anete! We appreciate the feedback, we are working on improving the experience for the Linkedin preview. We are still offering a free plan that includes scheduling on up to 3 social accounts, I hope this will help you grow your content creator business! Best, Laura

Arcui U.

Design, 1-10 employees

The All In One Platform To Build Your Social Presence

Seamless and fun.

Pros

Creasquare is an All In One Platform for Social Media Management from basic design to scheduling and automation. It saves you a lot of time and makes brand management easier.

Cons

Limited analysis and design capability, would prefer having some custom automation, other social platforms like Snapchat, Polywork and Twitter.

Adam A.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

An Exceptional Social Media Powerhouse

Pros

I've recently come across Creasquare, and I can confidently say it's an exceptional social media management tool. From its impressive AI-generated post content to its seamless background removal feature, Creasquare has truly revolutionized my online presence.What sets Creasquare apart is its ability to generate engaging post text effortlessly. Say goodbye to the endless hours spent brainstorming captivating...

Cons

All my desires are fullfiled. I couln't find any downsites of the product.

AE

Adaobi E.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Streamlining Social Media Management

Pros

I had the opportunity to explore creasquare, and it has proven to be a game-changer in simplifying my social media management. The user-friendly interface makes scheduling posts across multiple platforms a breeze. One standout feature is the simplicity of its work spaces, making it easy to collaborate with clients. The ability to schedule posts in advance has saved me significant time, allowing...

Cons

While some additional integrations could enhance its versatility further, expecially pinterest and Google my business, Creasquare stands out as a reliable and efficient tool for anyone looking to elevate their social media game. Overall, it's a valuable asset for marketers and businesses aiming to boost their online presence effortless

Vincent A.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Perfect to save time creating and scheduling content for social media

Pros

- Intuitive and modern user-friendly interface- Quickly sync with my social media accounts- Straight forward content creation to publishing process- Great value for money compared to other competitors- Love that the publisher includes first comments, reels, carousels and thumbnails!

Cons

- Eager to have Pinterest integration!- Can’t think of anything else

Thanks for your review Vincent! Pinterest is ongoing ��������‍♀️

German R.

Accounting, self-employed

Struggling to be Insta-witty? 🤔😅 Don't know your [sensitive content hidden] from your Bieb-inators? 🤷‍♂️

Pros

Enter Creasquare! 🚀🔥 This AI-powered genius churns out captions and hashtags, freeing you from the content hamster wheel! 🐹✨ Say goodbye to social media stress and hello to viral fame! 🎉📸 #AIContentMagic #InstaSensation

Cons

One significant limitation that significantly impacted my decision as a business owner is Creasquare's lack of support for Google Business posting.

TF

Thibault F.

Media Production, self-employed

Must have

Pros

Everything is smooth and well designed so it’s really easy to use.

Cons

It’s indépendant from Creasquare : we still can’t use tags in scheldued post on LinkedIn and Instagram.

Thanks a lot for your review Thibault!

PA

Paniz A.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Creasquare is a great starter content management & social media scheduling tool

The ability to pump out content and schedule it immediately is a luxury. Not having to export it onto my machine and upload it to a different website just to schedule the posts saves me a lot of time. Overall its been a great addition to my tools.

Pros

The dashboard is easy to use and scheduling posts is easier than ever in the Creasquare interface. Hooking up your social media accounts to Creasquare is pretty seamless as well. Overall, it's a great budget and all-in-one option to tackle content management and social media scheduling.

Cons

The only feature I believe is lacking from Creasquare is the ability to create duplicates of the same design within the same template, whereas in builders like Canva and Vistacreate you're able to create multiple pages in 1 template. In Creasquare, you would have to continue duplicating the same template and have duplicates of everything. Other than that one feature, everything is great.

Paulcia P.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

It has made content creation easier.

My overall experience has been enlightening and fun. I really love how fast issues are handled when raised.

Pros

My recent favourite feature on this platform has got to be the studio features. It's so cool that I can create content and schedule it so easily all at once. By not having to log into another platform, it's created more time for me to focus on creating.

Cons

I think the studio still needs more elements like pictures, graphics, fonts, etc.

Thanks a lot for your review Paulcia! We have extended the amount of templates, royalty-free images and videos over the weekend, hope this will be satisfying! Best, Laura

RR

Robert R.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great solution that's as good as canva

Simple, easy to use, high quality output. That's all I can say about this system. It's a great tool and I count my stuff lucky having the ability to use it.

Pros

Templates. I hope more will be added and the ability to submit sample thumbs for adding into the system

Cons

I haven't really run into something. I'm not liking thus far. I'm sure they're, there's likely something, but thus far, it's probably so insignificant, it's not even wor mention.

Achot M.

Fine Art, self-employed

Un énorme gain de temps pour publier du contenu et animer ses réseaux

Pros

La planification des posts et l'édition rapide pour adapter les formats aux différents réseaux sont les deux features clefs pour moi. Tout est fluide et c'est simple à prendre en main.

Cons

Hâte de voir encore plus d'outils d'édition pour automatiser certains besoins plus complexes et peut être un jour pouvoir me passer de premiere pro.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Thanks for review Achot, we're glad you're happy with the product! Enhance the editing tool is definitely on our roadmap!

Marktwain B.

Motion Pictures and Film, 1-10 employees

Review Creasquare

It has solved the issue of not being able to post to Tiktok and business pages in facebook and Linkedin most importantly

Pros

Ability to create pictures or video a for posts, AI, Tiktok and business posts to multiple platforms is key.

Cons

May want to have button when creating content to just download only in case person doesn’t want to create post because it sort of does it on its own at times

Ash K.

Computer Games, 1-10 employees

Amazing all in one tool

It is definately the best social media management tool I used to date and I have used multiple through my career.

Pros

Calendar is fantastic and so is the content writer. Hashtag suggestion is great also.Overall an incredible toolkit that wil lsave you so so much time and effort.

Cons

Calendar should highlight best posting times depending on the platform. I think it could be implemented easily using AI + analytics. For now you need to do it the old fashioned way.

AH

Alan H.

Creasquare Is a Solid Choice for Social Media Management

Pros

The UI of Creaspace is intuitive and easy to grasp. The fact that I can easily setup, navigate the platform, and plan posts is a terrific time saver. Also their integration with AI makes creation a snap! Their support is also top notch. They helped me to get set up and are readily available to handle any issues.

Cons

So far, I'm enjoying the software and have no issues.

MS

Manish S.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

A perfect streamliner for social media management with Powerful Features

Pros

The most positive aspect of Creasquare is its ability to seamlessly streamline social media management, providing users with powerful features that save time, increase efficiency, and enhance overall content strategy.

Cons

One area where Creasquare could improve is in expanding its integrations with other social media platforms. While it offers great features for managing posts, templates, and multiple accounts, it would be beneficial if it could integrate with a wider range of platforms, allowing users to manage all their social media accounts in one place. This enhancement would provide even more convenience and efficiency for users with diverse social media presence.

Grégoire S.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Great software for content creation for small business

Pros

The interface is very pleasing and easy to use. I like that I can add my clients’ brand assets with logo and colors. I love the templates, they make me gain so much time. And I love how the templates change for each seasons like Christmas or easter. What made me switch is how the whole content creation workflow was thought out. Everything is connected and well designed. Definitely saved me a lot of headaches!

Cons

I wish there was more agency features such as being able to invite users and collaborate with clients approval in the app. Also the AI writer is sometimes a bit slow.

Thanks for your review, Gregoire! Agency features are on our roadmap :) Stay tuned!

LR

Laura R.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great tool for content creation and publishing

Pros

Super intuitive and pretty interfaceCreative studio has good templates and images, I like that it has pre-made formats for socialLove that you can schedule YT shorts with this scheduler!

Cons

Would be good to have twitter included but not a big deal

Thanks for your review Laura! Unfortunately, Twitter doesn't let any third-party tool use their API since quite recently, hopefully they change their mind! (Hello Elon)

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Best AI writing tool I have used to far

Pros

The AI writer provides the best quality captions I have used so I’m sticking to Creasquare for now.

Cons

It is missing blog post content creation with AI, I was told they will soon release.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Aviation & Aerospace, self-employed

Complete and easy to use solution for the price

Pros

The design editor is very easy to use and has a lot of features to generate great designs. Also the AI copywriting is impressively accurate and powerful, I get a lot of time back from my day now that I have this tool

Cons

Thanks for your review! Analytics are in the works :)

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

A time saver for my social media strategy

Pros

Creasquare is the best AI writing assistant I have used so far. The design editor is easy to use, and the background remover feature is a huge plus. The scheduler does a fantastic job of helping you plan out your posts. It's been a great tool to help me improve my workflow and productivity. Overall, great asset for my business!

Cons

It lacks a few features like the twitter integration and the analytics of my posts but for the price it’s not bad.

Thank you for your review!

Mona Lisa H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Simple and Easy to Use Autoposting

Pros

Autoposting, Graphic Design, Collaboration

Cons

Multi user management allows admin to manage connections