Disciple Reviews

5.0/5 (6 reviews)

Peter Newman

Peter Newman, MyResearchAgro

Reviewed 2019-02-07

Excellent. I have had no hitches with the software and the support has always been great. They are always looking to improve and always help with tweaking my app.It worked straight away and I could see what I was getting before I locked in by looking at other apps on the Disciple platform. I needed something with Push notifications and Disciple delivered.

Mark Williamson

We love the Disciple platform

Reviewed 2019-02-06

Disciple helped us launch a great app to engage our community and it was a big success. Simple as that reallyIntuitive, reliable and customisable product backed up by a great team

Karen Hall

Fantastic company, great product!

Reviewed 2018-10-17

I'm very pleased to date with Disciple's product, service, training and support, and look forward to a long future with them.Disciple does a stellar job working with the individual needs of their clients. Great communication, training, and an evolving product that I think will grow nicely with our needs.

Kerry Kleisner

Disciple Makes Creating an App Easy!

Reviewed 2019-02-06

Outstanding.They guide you step-by-step through the process of app design, populating an app, and getting it ready for launch. Great tech-support staff.

Christian Deveaux

Brilliant!

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-19

Overall, it's been one of the best experiences, ever! As I mentioned, the best customer service one could ask for. As for the app, its features cover anything you would really need to engage your audience and to rapidly build your audience. I have no complaints. Customer service is second to none! The software is very relevant and comprehensive. All of the features you need to engage, showcase, and connect is at your fingertips.

Christopher Mantei

revolutionary product

Reviewed 2018-08-21

combination of live video, messenger, social media, blog and podcast