ePRO

Digital, Offset-Litho, Large Format & Print Brokers.

ePRO Reviews

Pros

Easy to use, web based, superb tech support and willingness to customize to our needs, great price and value compared to other systems we looked at.

It is a seemless flow from print estimate to invoicing with clear steps to follow which allows great communication to the customer. Now it can be used on virtually any browser its fantastic.

Richard H.

We tend to be pretty picky about our corporate look, and they were also wonderful in their willingness to customize our quote form to match our brand identity.

Cons

No user manual is available so many features might be missed.

Dominic M.

4.2

Everything we wanted in an estimating and tracking program

We were ready to upgrade our estimating software and wanted an easy to use system that could be accessed from any browser, was easy to customize, had a robust job tracking component and most importantly, was affordable. This last part seemed to be the issue, as most every company we contacted had such steep setup fees and monthly charges that they were more than we could afford. ePro was different....

Pros

Cons

No user manual is available so many features might be missed.

Once we figured it out, it worked great

Profit and Loss Data

Pros

The system can keep past quotes and past work orders. You can easily add a new work order, edit a old work order and clone work orders. You can also see your profit and loss on each job as you quote it. You plug in your cost on stock, ink per sq ft, labor, speed of machine, power consumption. Once it is set up, you can see if you are losing or making money. You can also check stock as your writing up a work order. If you don't have enough stock, the system will let you know you need to order supplies. The system can also keep track of the sales person commission on each job. After you generate a work order, billing is a snap. Then print profit and loss sheet and turn into accounting. Accounting can see how much profit that job made and what the sales person will get paid.

Cons

The system has glitches but once you figure those little things out, its pretty easy. The biggest mistake people make is when you change an estimate, go BACK to the blue tab. If you stay on the orange tab, the only changes the work order. Its actually a good thing, but users can make that mistake then the info for billing and the work order wont match. But again, it can be good as you can keep customer notes strictly in billing or keep notes strictly on the work order.

Thank you for the review Daaron. The latest edition of ePRO is much more enhanced and is more stable than the previous edition.

In my opinion your system is good only for companies from 1 to 5 employees

In my opinion your system is good only for companies from 1 to 10 employees. That's a good feed for the money. If you try to sell it to companies bigger I think it won't work. This kind of setbacks are No good for PrintMIS reputation. 1) All the requested changes from day 1 I said 90% of them have not been done. 2) The sale rep once said that the security improvements were in progress. You have...

Print MIS / Epro

The system is excellent and the support is generally good (although delayed communication about a problem has been an issue on a couple of occasions)

Pros

Cons

It is not fully responsive across all devices (although this will be happening according to the developers / support)

Thank you Richard. We've heard what you have to say and are constantly working on it to improve ePRO.

epro

I had unlimited support online with a demonstrator to guide me through and with any glitches, as it is customised for each company. I would not like to be without it after using it since 2014

Pros

Ease of use Ability to add custom cost centre

Cons

Not linked to accounting software (but believe it can be)

Thank you Keith. We wouldn't like to be without you either :)

Small printing company - excellent estimating and job planning

Pros

Flexibility - able to change stock pricing as needed, add stock as needed, adjust markups as needed. Job tickets print nicely and are easily understood by printshop workers in all departments.

Cons

Running thru the Internet and having to update Silverlight. The software was just downloaded onto our server in the last month and the speed had increased tremendously.

Thank you Connie. The latest edition now works over the internet or offline.

Great Estimate to Invoicing System

Very happy with system, would fully recommend it. Support is always very helpful and quick to respond

Pros

New system flows easily from print estimate to invoicing an can be used on iphone, ipad too now which is usefull.

Cons

Not great on all browsers, so have found the best that works for me on each platform i use it on

Thank you for the review and the feedback Anthony. We've taken the con you've mentioned and assure you that we'll be working to improve on it.

Epro

Fast to create quotes for customers. Workflow is the best thing that we could have with the program.

Pros

Easy to operate Been using this software for over 15 years.

Cons

Nothing negative to say about this sofware

Thank you Frazer. We cherish the relation we've got with you and look forward to the years to come :)

Marketing Strategies Inc

It s fantastic and well worth the money

Pros

We have customers for 4 years and I like its functionality it is a pleasure talking with reps they make things happen.

Cons

Takes a little time if you have issues that need to get resolved.

Thank you Tony.

My Second Review

In my previous review I was disappointed on several functionality issues as well as the customer service. Since that review, I have been working with the representatives and they have done an incredible job in resolving the issues I had. We now have our first Client Portal up and running and our customer is thrilled. They are also launching the new MIS software that runs without Silverlight and that is a big improvement. I do feel that the team is working very hard to make our experience a better one. I will be sticking with them because of their strong efforts in improving my experience and making it easier for us to set up client portals. I thank the team for their efforts and would recommend this product.

Cons

Thank you for the review Dominic. We appreciate your patience with us.

Great software for small printing operations

The trainer is really good - he has been willing to make adjustments to all sorts of

Pros

Software is easy to instal - provides details like how much I am spending on each job and how much I will make - very user friendly

Cons

I really don't have a problem with the software right now.

Thank you Justin. You've been a pleasure to work with.

Signgrafx Limited printing and signage, design and installation.

It does the job but only as far as approximately 65-70%. the suppliers have been extremely slow in responding in the past.

Pros

I like the way in which a job can be duplicated, saving time. I like the manner in which the estimating and job creation modules come together and update in a very easy way, all the way through to creating a job bag with all details for the job operator. Easy to update the status of jobs.

Cons

This software does not work for accounting correctly. I am unable to mark an invoice as paid and so am unable to see exactly where my business is financially. I cannot see who owes me money and when it was or is due for payment. I feel very exposed in this area. i dont like the way that it sometimes hangs due to the suppliers server.

Thank you for the review Tom. We're making continuous improvements since we got your feedback.

MIS Kicks

Been through 3 management systems since early 2001. Print MIS's E Pro system is a genuine master piece.

Pros

1. Great value for money 2. Extensive range of features for each department 3. Web interface for access anywhere 3. Highly intelligent production system

Cons

1. Implementation time reached 2.5 months but maybe due to the size of our company and customization we requested.