ePly Reviews

4.68/5 (41 reviews)

Judy Amyotte

Have used this system for 4 events over 3 years. Their customer service is absolutely above any.

Reviewed 2016-04-07

Pro's: Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Service able to sort the information on screen in many ways able to easily download to excel or 2 other formats they will help you to customize all of your reports and have lots of ready made reports they get back to you every single time and help you completely solve the problem they are very encouraging to "old" people that need more help...like me.. The cost is really low Our members, do NOT have any issues when registering Pictures easily added I shared that the worst thing that I have to do is to make Name badges....and then they did it for us.....on their site they do all the work for you. they look over what you have done and let you know if there are any changes that need to be made and will help explain how to do it...or honestly they fix most of it for you. I was able to engage a sponsor by them helping me with a discount box...which was very helpful. Josh is amazing to work with...has a lot of patience when explaining "stuff", and has a really great sense of humour...and we all need that when working with anything new... they have a great blog that they invite their customers to help out with. Having them build your system works awesome...it is always perfect and everything is so easy....and so worth the small cost. I'm not sure what else to say right now...but I hope that they are in business forever...or at least until I retire... Cons.... If you type to fast when entering the amount of a payment..you get ahead of the computer because you have to hit enter because of an explanation box.... Other than that, I would totally recommend anyone use this system. It works really well, their customer service is very helpful and very responsive and the cost is not expensive and it is a CANADIAN COMPANY.

Amy Gile

Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-07-20

ePly has provided an invaluable tool for us to grow our events. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Customer Service - We have an extremely complex registration process for our conference. ePly customer service has exceeded our expectations. They basically held our hands to setup every detail. They also taught us a they helped so we could set up simpler event registrations on our own.

Bryan Darr

90% of what I want.

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Excellent support, customizable validators and reports. Filling in space now to get to 100 characters.

adrienne richard

Great software. Relatively intuitive, excellent customer service.

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Robust form building and reporting. Ease of front end use. Highly customizable. Very easy to access telephone assistance.

Angela Forte

ePly Event Registration software is easy to use and and the support staff is fantastic!

Reviewed 2018-07-20

Being able to deliver a registration form that is easy to use, with a modern look to our clients has been a great benefit!ease of use, forms being on one page, flexibility with custom reporting, ability to easily move sections within the form, robust knowledge basis, wait-list feature.

Piper .

Huge Props and thanks to the ePly Team

Reviewed 2014-10-16

The Pros of ePly: Love that they are a local company ( previously dealt with an american company - ease of connection and integrity of local service was superior ) , superbly reliable and dependable - at ALL times, including last minute requests for help. Proofing of my creation was soo appreciated - ePly caught errors and suggested helpful enhancements that made the online registration fabulous for my attendees. Cons: Only that their wonderful service and expertise and attention to customer service, ease and quality product can't be cloned to other businesses I deal with. Overall: I have recently resigned from my position and handed over my contract to another event planner. The transition and response from ePly to this process has been nothing less than outstanding. Sincere thanks and appreciation for the quality of work offered by ePly - the team made my life in event planning so much easier and better!

Linda Suveges

Excellent. Software worked well, staff was most helpful, no glitches at all.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

Registration was less labor intensive for participants, and for the organizers. Data was accurate and immediately available and easy to use (e.g., to create reports on different sessions).Ease of use by the registrants (we had NO problems throughout 130 registrations.) The ease of use for me as the data manager was also outstanding - once I had a bit of training I was able to monitor as needed, download data, and adjust registrations as needed (e.g. to change from pending to live once a cheque was received). If I had any questions, my team member was always most helpful.

Doreen Myers

ePLY Experience is outstanding!

Reviewed 2014-06-04

After researching a number of vendors, I was introduced to e-Ply by a client a few years ago. As a relatively "non-techie" my experience has been wonderful . Set-up - Non-complex events are very easy to set up - Complex (for me) are those with multiple fees related to Early Bird, Regular, on-Site registration dates ... e-Ply will do this for a very reasonable fee and I've been able to use then simply update for events held the following year. Reports - Easy to set up and customize based on what required for various aspects of event planning Support - Outstanding ... always responsive and solution oriented. - Love that have extended availability of "real people" support as some located in the west and some here in Ontario - Proactively follows up to make sure we make our deadlines ... like having another team member on staff! Flexibility - Focus on customer requirements vs fitting the box Overall I highly recommend the e-Ply team who are a pleasure to work with and make my event registration and planning so much easier.

Carol Ford

Excellent product and superior customer service.

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Easy to set up, easy to create reports.The product is very easy to use. When I run into a problem, the customer service team is quick and efficient.

Laura Housden

PRIMED Education

Reviewed 2011-05-26

We would definitely recommend this, particularly for the outstanding customer service. If we have any questions the staff are willing to address them and also help make changes to the form. We will continue to use eply for our business into the foreseeable future.-Security of our customers data -Great customer service -Ability to reproduce forms -Downloadable formats and ability to leave notes -Also like the ability to customize a report. Very helpful!

Deb van Adrichem

ePly is a hit with UNBC Conference and Events Services!

Reviewed 2014-08-02

We recently starting utilizing ePly and are very happy with the results and excellent service provided. This spring, we hosted UNBC's largest academic international conference and we had decided months in advance that we needed a better on-line system if we were going to make it happen. It was an easy decision to work with ePly because they are so responsive and the system is so easy to use. The international conference was a huge success and it was a relief to have ePly working with us. Since that conference, we have signed up to host 2 more with ePly. Also, we appreciate the option of paying to have the registration forms created for us. As a very small office, we just don't have the time or technical staff to create the forms.

Kelsey Guldbransen

ePly Review

Reviewed 2018-09-25

Great!!It is easy to use and customer service is very efficient and helpful!

Shelley Johnson

Excellent Customer Service with ePly

Reviewed 2014-08-04

I have been using ePly for a number of years now for several different events and I am very pleased with the entire product. It is an excellent mix of "do it yourself" and great customer service. I very much like the hands-on aspect so I can go in and personalize each form specific to that client and our needs, and that I can access the data at any time.. But whenever I need additional help, it is very quick and efficient. I will continue to recommend ePly to our clients for their online ticket needs.

Randy LaBonte

The best integrate registration package ever!

Reviewed 2016-06-30

Unbelievable support. Beyond comparison. Accessible when I needed, patient, supportive and dedicated. Without Roger and Justin, I would never have created in one form ALL registration processes that caused me time and anguish. Now all my data is integrated through one input portal that covers different rate types (members/non/group), time (early/reg/late) but the system also generates invoices automatically saving me countless hours. Wow!!Fully integrated, multiple registration types. Integration of groups bringing all registration into one data source and file. A full, robust registration package from start to finish! Goodbye Google forms, Avery Word name tags, multiple data entries into combined files!

Franklin Smith

ISAAC Conference 2014

Reviewed 2014-08-05

I was very pleased with the functionality available in your product, and with the support provided. This was a very important conference, since it had my name attached to it, and ensuring that we collected all the revenues owing to us in a cost-effective means, and able to track all of the data associated with those revenues was huge! Thank you for all your support. I would very much like to continue our existing relationship for our 2016 Conference.

Cyril Lopez

Eply gets it

Reviewed 2011-05-20

One of the best customer experiences I have enjoyed in my 25+ year career in Canada and overseas . Great people, always looking out for your business needs, and aware of your brand value, coupled with an excellent cost-effective system delivering superior results. Great ROI. - The eply team understands what is quality customer service and provides it in abundance. - They go out of their way to make the customer happy without promising what they cannot deliver. - The system is set-up as well as user friendly. The registration logic is intuitive to user. Not a single complaint since 2008 and after 3000+ registrants

Myrna MacDonald

One Health Leadership Experience 2015 (Western College of Veterinary Medicine)

Reviewed 2015-10-19

Eply event software was easy to understand, easy to use and the company's customer support was phenomenal. Eply support people walked us through each task and ensured that we understood the steps before moving on. Eply team was willing to customize certain features and try new things to fit our needs (group sorting, on site scanning with cell phones). Cons: I can't think of anything negative to comment about the software. It all worked very well! Best point: Eply's representatives and customer support team are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that your event registration is working properly and ready to go. We really appreciated all of their work!

Kevin Ells

Could ask for an easier system with all the bells and whistles

Reviewed 2016-11-21

I am the companies Marketing Director. I need to set up a registration site for a conference with 200 attendees. I needed a shopping cart integrated with , multiple discount codes, sub registrations with payment and full email communication system. Very powerful tool with everything considered. Page design, registration workflow, stripe payment processes, email notification, badge, custom reporting.Very powerful tool with everything considered. Page design, registration workflow, stripe payment processes, email notification, badge, custom reporting.

Devon Knight

I've relied on ePly for more than a decade and over 75 events

Reviewed 2014-06-06

As an independent meeting planner, I was one of ePly's first customers. I can't speak highly enough of this company. Their staff and their online registration system have been central to the success of my business. And, when I recommend them to others, I get rave reviews. I appreciate the ease of building custom forms that look good and can be used flexibly. I find ePly's newsletters with tips very helpful. The HELP feature of their Web site is excellent, but I also appreciate the person to person tech support which is readily available. The features of the online administrative site for tracking registrations and payments are also excellent.

Alicia Henderson

Cost-effective registration solution

Reviewed 2015-07-17

ePly's customer support is prompt and efficient, which takes a lot of the stress out of developing an online registration system. The software seems well-equipped to handle our programming needs, including various registration categories, access codes, multiple price-points, capacity limits, etc. There was a bit of a learning curve on using the back-end system and reporting mechanisms, but with a bit of practice it is user-friendly and meets our needs. Again, customer support is always available as needed. All in all, would recommend and plan to use for future events.

Stacy Powell

Event Registration for Eply

Reviewed 2014-07-31

We've been using Ep;ly for several years. It's always been fairly easy to use and provides the right tools to run our event registration. Technical staff are always extremely helpful and when the situation calls for superior skills to the one I possess to mine I know I can rely on Eply to do the work for me at a reasonable rate. My only criticism would have to be the Eply manual, personally I find it provides the "basics" but not the depth instruction that I have come to need with some of the functionality we use for our event registration.

Billy Sladek

Highly Recommend ePly Services

Reviewed 2014-06-17

We have worked with and partnered with ePly for the past six years. During this time, ePly has handled all our registration forms with prompt service, a quality product and an honest approach. When we need something, if it can be done, it is handled with a courteous and dependable response. From our daily contact person to the owners, we always feel we are being treated as if we were their only client. ePly listens to our suggestions for improvement and we feel we have learned and grown with ePly as a partner, not just a customer.

Kyle Flynn

Continuing Medical Education Programs

Reviewed 2015-02-27

Pros: Roger is tops for customer service, quick turnaround and accuracy. He know our business and our expectations and delivers every time. We trust Roger (and ePly) with our email communications to thousands of physicians and healthcare providers across Canada. Cons: The app has been a great addition to the service but it requires further development to be more user friendly. In particular the list of registrants. We would like to be able to sort and search.

Anne Symons

Marcus Summer Symposium for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta

Reviewed 2014-06-09

I love working with ePLY! The customer service is the best. The people who respond to questions never get overly technical and do not start speaking another language (geek) or act like it's a dumb question. And they always know how to "fix" problems. Did I mention that they are also cheerful and patient? Yes, well that, too. It's a great experience for the customer. Most recently I worked with Josh, who was awsome, but there have been others who were also very helpful.

Mary Ann Hannant

2014 Fall Education Event

Reviewed 2014-11-03

We've been using Eply for a few years now and have been very happy. Sometimes it is difficult for us to figure out how to make a particular form. However, the Eply staff are very quick to respond to any questions and help us figure it out. For this event, we used the name tag service for the first time. Our members were VERY happy to have their schedules printed on the back of the name tags. To Roger and Justin, thanks so much for all of your help!