Event Ready Reviews

4.58/5 (12 reviews)

Amy Weaver

Event Ready, Great Potential

Reviewed 2018-12-18

I have been using Event Ready for about 6 months and I have been happy with it. I have had a few issues but the team is fast to fix anything that may arise. They could still improve on many things, especially creating guides for easier use. I like this software because it is very easy to customize and there is no limit to the amount of registrations with my plan. My dedicated customer service agent is friendly and easy to work with. She is very helpful to me when I have a question and will work with me to get the right look and feel for each event registration website.

Anonymous

We really wanted it to work!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

This system is very easy to use once you learn it. It's easy to make a change in the system and it immediately is updated. It keeps track of all of your records and has a unique login feature so someone can sign up for the event and sign in later to add on additional items to their cart. It has an exhibitor portal that exhibitors can sign up and add on products as well. Customer service is good and they will try to remedy the solution, however, development/IT support takes so long sometimes you don't hear back for a long time period. It is affordable which was a huge plus and we were able too make it work for the time we used it.

jami wood

We love the company. They work great with our needs. they are quick to respond to our requests.

Reviewed 2017-05-24

We love that it works with our needs. Our conference is unique with the software needs. We have many parts of the conference that have special rules. They work to make it fit our needs.

annika hayes

First time user.

Reviewed 2017-05-02

minute up to date data at my fingertips!Once you learn the system, it appears very easy to use. Top notch customer support. Good value for the money.

Doreen Geary

A very powerful tool that can be customized to work just the way we need it to.

Reviewed 2015-04-29

We are in the second year with Event Ready managing our event within their system. The first year like any new endeavor had its bumps. But what impressed me the most about the Event Ready staff is the way they dug in, rolled up their sleeves and participated at the event. They quickly identified what was working and made changes to what wasn't to make the show experience a positive one for both our attendees and our staff. They took notes each day for ways to improve our system setup and make the site ours in a way that works for us. Year two has been so much easier, setup has been cleaner and areas that needed improvement were taken care of prior to the initial testing. We will always continue to grow and improve and appreciate the professionalism and level of resources they bring to the conversation. During every conversation they convey a thorough knowledge of our system and set up and we never feel like we are just another customer. Their personal customer service coupled with their outstanding capabilities makes it a win-win for both of us and we look forward to continuing the relationship for years to come.

Micheyl Barnett

Event Ready Review

Reviewed 2018-12-27

Event Ready makes our Landscape Industry Show online registration convenient for attendees and exhibitors. Attendees are able to register for the show and seminars in a couple minutes.Event Ready software is user friendly and and makes registration for our tradeshow attendees easy.

Elana Wilner

The eventready staff was extremely easy to work with and is quick to fix problems.

Reviewed 2017-05-05

It's easy to pull relevant data as well as copy events so you don't have to go in and make a new one every time.

Monika Weber

Great registration platform and great customer service!

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-01-04

I had an amazing experience with Event Ready! The representatives are so helpful and were readily available!Everything is housed in one place! Once you have the initial training it is easy to navigate and there are so many options to really customize the registration process. Love that the software is so customizable.

Sarah Bundy

Customer Service is amazing!!

Reviewed 2016-01-07

I have had nothing but a great experience working with Event Ready. Since we first starting developing our site they really listened and understood what we needed and what worked for us. They care about our business and our goals. Anytime we have had a slight hiccup or changed our mind about how we wanted something to work, the Event Ready team has been quick to respond and attend to our needs. The ongoing care and support from Event Ready is topnotch. I highly recommend them for all of your online event management needs.

Andrea Rio

Event Ready Review

Reviewed 2015-03-16

We have been using Event Ready's registration, call for papers, and exhibitor modules for two years now. The modules are easy to use and can be customized to meet our growing needs. We now have an state of the art online and onsite registration system that allows are attendees to register quickly and stress free. I highly recommend Event Ready for your conference or event needs.

Keonna Williams

Great event investment

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-11-16

It saves so much time!!!!!I used the service with a business conference I was holding, my contact name was Andrea I loved her she catered to all my needs and helped take the stress off me. Super easy to set up registration and name tags for attendees and the customer service team needs raises.

Bruce Langdon

Very successful

Reviewed 2015-03-30

Self check in is extremely fast and easy to use. As a business, we are still trying to develop the best way to utilize the system to best fit our needs.