Event Ready Reviews

Event Ready

Simplified web-based event registration and management tools

Event Ready

Review Summary

Pros

I had an amazing experience with Event Ready. The representatives are so helpful and were readily available.

Monika W.

Year two has been so much easier, setup has been cleaner and areas that needed improvement were taken care of prior to the initial testing.

Doreen G.

Great registration platform and great customer service.

Monika W.

Cons

Many many problems with functionality not working.

Gary B.

We then began to test the app and again were met with an unpleasant surprise, which was that the backend was not fully functional.

Gary B.

They blamed this on us, claiming we hadn't provided sufficient specifications.

4.3

Great event investment

It saves so much time!!!!!

Pros

I used the service with a business conference I was holding, my contact name was Andrea I loved her she catered to all my needs and helped take the stress off me. Super easy to set up registration and name tags for attendees and the customer service team needs raises.

Event Ready, Great Potential

I have been using Event Ready for about 6 months and I have been happy with it. I have had a few issues but the team is fast to fix anything that may arise. They could still improve on many things, especially creating guides for easier use.

Pros

I like this software because it is very easy to customize and there is no limit to the amount of registrations with my plan. My dedicated customer service agent is friendly and easy to work with. She is very helpful to me when I have a question and will work with me to get the right look and feel for each event registration website.

Cons

While my customer service agent is great, I don't like always having to contact her for questions on how to do something. I really wish they would put together a user's guide or have an online tutorial to get quick answers to some of the frequently asked questions. Also, some of the reports are not all encompassing so you have to run multiple reports and cut and paste the info into one spreadsheet which takes time. I also wish that could be paired with my business travel partner's software for easier/ less expensive travel arrangements.

We really wanted it to work!

Pros

This system is very easy to use once you learn it. It's easy to make a change in the system and it immediately is updated. It keeps track of all of your records and has a unique login feature so someone can sign up for the event and sign in later to add on additional items to their cart. It has an exhibitor portal that exhibitors can sign up and add on products as well. Customer service is good and they will try to remedy the solution, however, development/IT support takes so long sometimes you don't hear back for a long time period. It is affordable which was a huge plus and we were able too make it work for the time we used it.

Cons

We had a lot of problems with the system. Something would be working fine and suddenly it stopped working. Getting IT to correct the problem would take weeks and it effects us a company when our registration system isn't functioning properly. Customer service were helpful and prompt and other times you are waiting weeks to get IT to fix it. I do wish when you had a question to customer service that they didn't wait to respond until their was an answer. We really needed status updates so we knew what the timeline was and a response to acknowledge the problem existed would have been nice. The system is not as robust as a lot of other registration systems out there so there are quite a few features we didn't have.

We love the company. They work great with our needs. they are quick to respond to our requests.

Pros

We love that it works with our needs. Our conference is unique with the software needs. We have many parts of the conference that have special rules. They work to make it fit our needs.

First time user.

minute up to date data at my fingertips!

Pros

Once you learn the system, it appears very easy to use. Top notch customer support. Good value for the money.

Cons

LEARNING CURVE IS A BIT STEEP. A stronger online "HELP" feature or a downloadable manual with clear instructions would be great! Nice to develop functionality for international market, incl. tax collections, reporting as well as the hotel module for international market.

Event Ready not ready

Our experience with Event Ready started well but finished poor. We sat through three demos and from all appearances their software had good functionality, although there were several requests we made where they told us they would add the functionality. We paid extra for the modification requests, and some but not all of the mods were actually provided. About 3 months before the event we asked to go...

Pros

The appearance of advanced functionality

Cons

Many many problems with functionality not working.

Anytime you look at a yelp review and there are all 4-5 stars then you see a one star you say to yourself they something isn't right. The new product Gary mentioned has been used for 3 years and the bugs he mentioned were enhancements he didn't want to pay for. As far as having one programmer that is simply not true. Just like any relationships there are some that last and some were not to be and this was the later.

A very powerful tool that can be customized to work just the way we need it to.

We are in the second year with Event Ready managing our event within their system. The first year like any new endeavor had its bumps. But what impressed me the most about the Event Ready staff is the way they dug in, rolled up their sleeves and participated at the event. They quickly identified what was working and made changes to what wasn't to make the show experience a positive one for both...

Event Ready Review

Event Ready makes our Landscape Industry Show online registration convenient for attendees and exhibitors. Attendees are able to register for the show and seminars in a couple minutes.

Pros

Event Ready software is user friendly and and makes registration for our tradeshow attendees easy.

Cons

Sometimes changes on back end must be made by Event Ready and not us.

The eventready staff was extremely easy to work with and is quick to fix problems.

Pros

It's easy to pull relevant data as well as copy events so you don't have to go in and make a new one every time.

Cons

Some of the flexibility with making each event unique. It would be nice if you could add a different header or different options to each specific event.

Very successful

Self check in is extremely fast and easy to use. As a business, we are still trying to develop the best way to utilize the system to best fit our needs.

Cons

Great registration platform and great customer service!

I had an amazing experience with Event Ready! The representatives are so helpful and were readily available!

Pros

Everything is housed in one place! Once you have the initial training it is easy to navigate and there are so many options to really customize the registration process. Love that the software is so customizable.

Cons

There is some knowledge of coding required because some of the text in the web pages and email does not format correctly on its own. I wish it was a bit more responsive when it came to creating emails.

Customer Service is amazing!!

I have had nothing but a great experience working with Event Ready. Since we first starting developing our site they really listened and understood what we needed and what worked for us. They care about our business and our goals. Anytime we have had a slight hiccup or changed our mind about how we wanted something to work, the Event Ready team has been quick to respond and attend to our needs. The ongoing care and support from Event Ready is topnotch. I highly recommend them for all of your online event management needs.

Event Ready Review

We have been using Event Ready's registration, call for papers, and exhibitor modules for two years now. The modules are easy to use and can be customized to meet our growing needs. We now have an state of the art online and onsite registration system that allows are attendees to register quickly and stress free. I highly recommend Event Ready for your conference or event needs.