Filmora  Logo

Filmora

Video editing software for marketing businesses

Filmora Reviews - Page 4

NZ

Nino Z.

Internet, self-employed

Bewertung des Programmes Filmora

Filmora ist das beste Schnittprogramm, das ich je gesehen habe und ich würde warscheinlich nie zu ein anderes wechseln.

Pros

Filmora ist ein Schnittprogramm was perfekt für Anfänger ist. Es ist leicht aufgebaut und einfach zu bedienen.

Cons

Es kostet leider Geld aber das ist halt so wenn das Programm vieles kann.

Showing original review in German. See translation

PM

Phil M.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Making great videos is a breeze with Filmora

I have been using this product to improve my family home videos. I can make them much more fun to watch just by adding themes, titles and transitions. It is also very easy to clean up and edit out bad video scenes. I am planning on buying a new PC just so I can use the newer version of this product.

Pros

Ease of use. I watched a few videos on how to use and picked it up without issue. The interface is fantastic. Tons of options and the ability to add more content, transitions and titles.

Cons

Recent large improvements ro the software has rendered it useless to me. I had to back track the versions because my pc just wouldn’t run the new versions correctly. Not a lot of included transitions, titles and themes are included. There is a subscription service that has much much more, but it is expensive.

AJ

Ahmad J.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Filmora (Hands Down most easy to use Video Editor)

Before using Filmora we were having trouble creating small infomercials about our products but those problems are completely taken care of by this Amazing value for money software.

Pros

With it's simple-looking interface Filmora is extremely Easy To Use with all the Great Basic And Intermediate Features one would expect from a great Video Editor. Lifetime Price of this software is also very reasonable as compare to other options. It offers faster rendering Of videos and also supports Screen Recording which we often do at our company.

Cons

There are not many aspects which i don't like about Filmora its Free Version Contains Watermarks which can be a hassle but the paid versions work as smoothly as any other video editing software out there.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Filmora is the Best

Filmora has been phenomenal, with lots of functions, some that I didn't know I needed. I have learnt to better my videos. I would recommend it to all beginners, it's basic, and the user interface is easy to navigate, and in no time, you will be making quality videos. Not to mention you get all that at a great price, just the right price.

Pros

Starting as an amateur video maker, Filmora was the teacher I did not know I needed. Everything is so basic and simplified and gives you incredible results while spending less time doing it. I love the editing tools especially detaching audio, green screen, transitions and effects. Their audio library means there is no need to scout youtube for no copyright songs, as with Filmora, they have it all.

Cons

The saving video process takes long, that is, if it didn't crash on you and you have to start over, sometimes. I believe the bug has been fixed but Oh man! Fixing bugs takes forever. And the new Fimora X doesn't look any better than Filmora 9 for a new version.

HG

Hope G.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Filmora Review

Very bad. I didnt like it

Pros

Love the fact that its timeline is easy to use Love it because it has more effects and presets which are also quite easy to use than what I was using before

Cons

I hate Filmora because it hangs very much which makes it hard for me to work with it because of my many projects which sometimes are urgent Filmora does not have the synchronize feature so that I can use when producing my music Filmora is not very consistent when arranging videos' in the timeline,you cannot rely on especially when making long videos' with many videos' and transitions

TA

Tauseef A.

Entertainment, self-employed

The best and easy to use video editing software ever

I have been using this software for long for all my perosnal and professional videos, the most awsome thing in filmora is that it provide quality of effects, sounds, music and animation to the users for free.

Pros

I have been using Filmora since long, because it has a lot of free effects and musics and other video editing options that most of the software don't provide for free to their users.

Cons

The easiest software for video editing ever, I would say if one want to be a best video editor in a few days then there is no best choice than filmora.

JAZE P.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Filmora 101

It has a superb user interface, I was able to jump right in the thick of things without feeling like I need to watch a tutorial on how to use it. I think that I will be using this over my other video editing programs from now on, that's how much I like it.

Pros

Filmora comes with professional and easy to use tools. It has the option of purchasing a perpetual license that has a lifetime plan at a very affordable price. I like the fact that it allows you to set your aspect ratio right at the beginning of opening your project which I have never seen before.

Cons

I started using the trial version and was super impressed with it until I found out that my exported files came with a watermark and also that most of the cool effects came only in the paid version of Filmora, so I was pretty much forced to upgrade to get its full benefits.

FJ

Faith J.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Simple and Easy Video editor

Wondershare filmora helps me personally in editing videos for instagram reels and I published almost 40+ youtube videos using Wondershare filmora. It also helps our organisation in editing videos for advertisement purpose. Overall it is best software for video editing.

Pros

Wondershare Filmora is simple and easy to use. It provide wide range of Effects, impressive transitions and others features which make my video creative and effective.

Cons

Only one thing i dont like about wondershare filmora is that it provide limited text option. The text option can be expanded to provide much more variety than currently available.

Really thanks for taking the time to write a great review about the friendliness, efficiency, and performance of Filmora. We are so excited to hear that you love this software so much. It is your feedback like this to help us constantly improve our product by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. We greatly value your feedback and will be sure to pass it on to all involved.

Motion Pictures and Film, 1-10 employees

video creator

Pros

Filmora is known for its ease of use and user-friendly interface, which makes it a popular choice for beginner and intermediate video editors. It offers a wide range of features and effects, including basic editing tools, text and title options, filters, overlays, transitions, and special effects, which allow users to create visually compelling videos.

Cons

Filmora remains a popular and widely-used video editing software that offers a range of features and effects for creating visually compelling videos.

Thanks for taking the time to write a comprehensive review seeing from features, interface design, and performance of Filmora, and we are thrilled to hear that you love this software.

LS

Lervyn S.

Computer Software, self-employed

Filmora Review

As a student, filmora really helped me in editing school projects. It made it easier for me to edit videos at a faster pace. Most of the editing softwares are complicated. But with this, it is easy to understand eventhough there is not much of tutorial videos. The elements and titles are very creative and convenient to use.

Pros

The software is efficient, cohesive and entails a lot of advanced features. This is really great for students since the application saves time and effort because of its amazing features. Will also recommend it for fast editing because filmora makes it easier for you to edit clips and place elements at a faster pace. Unlike with other softwares, you need to do everything manually. Consequently, it has a variety of export options. Filmora is the most practical editing software out there.

Cons

The free trial version of this software obtains a watermark and it is a bit annoying. Also, new effects are only for the paid version. If you did not pay, you cannot unlock those features. There is no video effect for the software. Tutorial videos are also limited. Lastly, there is no one time payment option.

MC

Mohamed C.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

A Video Software with Multiple features for both Professionals and Beginners

Fimora will be your best choice you are looking for reels and short videos! Fimora's dashboard, though on free trial, offers extraordinary features, special effects and many functionalities to help mix audio, shift from one scenes to another. Yet, as a Filmora user, one should pay attention to the length of the video; it should be short so as not to experience lagging when exporting your projects.

Pros

Fimora remains one of the chief rivals in video making industrydue to the variety of features and functionalaties it makes at the disposal of both beginners and professionals. Though on a free trial, it provides a rich timeline with many buttons to grade colours, add special effects, mix audio and so many other features. It is best for those working on reels and short videos because of the hardware requirements.

Cons

It is not good for long videos due to the difficulty of exporting projects. Fimora is full of in-built features and thus it requires sturdy hardware features. One more, it is a pricey product that is useful for movie makers not free trial users, who will struggle with Filmora watermark. I recently switch to "Peech" and "Wisecut".

Thanks for taking the time to write a comprehensive review seeing from features, interface design, and performance of Filmora, and we are thrilled to hear that you love this software to some degree. Filmora team always values customers' user experience and we are always aiming at improving the performance and features of this software. It is your feedback like this to help us constantly improve our program by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. We greatly value your feedback and will be sure to pass it on to all involved.

BB

Bray B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

FILMORA is the best!

Great! Makes us a successful company!

Pros

Ease of use. Professional product and it puts out the best rendered videos!

Cons

Honestly this product is perfect!! It works so good for us and has no drawbacks.

Lucila Z.

Design, self-employed

mi mejor aliado en la edición de videos

Pros

Filmora ha sido mi mejor aliado en la edición de videos. Me gustan sus herramientas intuitivas y sus efectos visuales que me permiten crear contenido de alta calidad de manera sencilla. Además, de su velocidad de renderización que es impresionante con los que crear videos es mucho más rápido. Sumado a todo lo anterior también puedo destacar su amplia biblioteca de música y efectos son un recurso valioso para mis proyectos audiovisuales.

Cons

hasta el momento no he tenido inconvenientes importantes con Filmora. además, ante cualquier dificultad o duda siempre encuentra mucho información en internet y en su equipo de soporte.

AO

Anthony O.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Amazing Video Editing Software

Overal experience is awesome

Pros

I love the features of filmora, from the text to effects that have huge abundance to create and turn your videos into Hollywood style productions. The tutorial videos are easy to follow and implement for newbies and seasoned pros. They have their own YouTube channel which I am a fan off and use if I need ideas for my videos.

Cons

To be honest I have nothing bad to say about Filmora. I believe this is one of the best video editing apps out there.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

My Movie Maker

With this tool the work is done in just a few clicks, it saves a lot of time, very practical and I create shorts more easily with filmora.

Pros

is a powerful tool that's quick and easy to use, and its color correction gives a realistic rendering.

Cons

its video effects library needs to be improved, for example by adding more amazing effects,and also review its transitions library by improving transition times,if not filmora remains the best tool for one-click video editing

Thanks for taking the time to write a comprehensive review about Filmora. If it is possible, would you please talk about more details regarding "adding more amazing effects and improving transition times"? You may throw out several examples shown on YouTube so that we can improve it in a more targeted manner.

je

jerome e.

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

Les atouts et les faiblesses de filmora

globalement j'adore travailler avec filmora. il a un immense choix éléments que j'utilise au quotidien et cela permet à ce que je sois satisfait de mes travaux.

Pros

filmora donne un large choix de fonctionnalité et d'outil. il permet également de réaliser des vidéos professionnelles et très convaincantes.

Cons

la faiblesse de filmora est tout d'abord au niveau de sa lenteur. à un moment donné il devient très lent lors du démarrage. aussi il ya la présence du filigrane qui est très remarquée sur les vidéos édités.

Showing original review in French. See translation

CB

Christopher B.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

The Best Film Editing Software On the Market

I first began using Filmora at my dental practice because my boss does dental news segments on television. I use Filmora to create videos to be played on the news. I am able to create videos and edit them to my liking, whether it's clipping videos, muting volume, adding music, transitions and titles. When searching for a video editing software, we used the trial of Filmora and instantly purchased the full version of the software after one use.

Pros

Filmora is the best film editing software on the market. What like most about the software is the simplicity. It's so easy to learn and use. The interface is super user-friendly, which makes the features easy to learn and utilize. I also like that once you purchase the paid version, Filmora is constantly updating new features, such as new filters. Last, once you're finished with your video, you are able to easily publish it in literally every format possible. It allows you to select the quality as well.

Cons

There's nothing about this software that I could ever complain about.

OC

Omar C.

Graphic Design, 51-200 employees

Filmora tu editor de confianza

Agradable, práctico y de uso cotidiano

Pros

Es muy práctico, su diseño y menú ayuda al editor en lo que tiene que hacer lo que facilita su trabajo, igualmente tiene muchos avances en tonos de imagen y ya tiene cargado algunos efectos.

Cons

Las nuevas actualizaciones hacen que el programa sea un poco más pesado lo que hace que los equipos vayan lento al momento de editar igualmente el precio de suscripción.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Filmora. It is your feedback like this to help us constantly improve our program by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. We greatly value your feedback and will be sure to pass it on to all involved.

Paola Carolina B.

With Filmora I have fun while I work and I create the best videos.

The biggest benefit that Filmora has given me is to be more professional and integral in the work every day. I am a journalist, I go out to the street to report, I make press releases and at the same time I edit my reports. That in my area is well priced because it is synonymous with versatility. I recommend to all potential clients that they do not hesitate to choose Filmora as their editing program.

Pros

Filmora is a great work tool whose biggest advantage is how simple it is for those who are starting out in the world of video editing. My first press releases are with Filmora without knowing much about editing. Other programs are very complex. Filmora with a simple interface allows you to cut video clips, mount them on the timeline, add effects, transitions and present a high quality work.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about Filmora. I would only suggest shortening the export time of the videos. But in general I think it's great software.

SN

Sarah Nabih N.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

My personal experience with Filmora in the montage world

Overall , My experience with filmora till now is a real delight . You do not need any experience to work with it as long as you have a good laptop with good rams , you are good to go . Looking forward to a long term collaboration from now on using my favorite software in the field . 6 month as a happy user and counting …

Pros

The software has many pros . Honestly since I got it recommended by one of the colleagues I stopped using other softwares that do the same task . This software is : -Easier to be used ( user friendly ) than other softwares . It is a perfect fit for people who are new to the world of video editing and montage . -Easy to edit or create a video from scratch with drag and dropping ( no complications here...

Cons

Everything is perfect about the software , Maybe , there is a room for improvement regarding how it runs smoothly on less than average laptops regarding capability . Though it is a piece of cake in the installation process , when I tried to work on my old laptop , I faced some issues in the rendering process , I t was somehow heavy on my laptop . As soon as I installed it on a better laptop regarding rams and capabilities , I faced no problems at all . May be this is the only Con I faced that needs improvement .

Rishu R.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

A decent video editor

I like this app because I can do all of my editing works without use of any other software. It's light-weight and fully equiped with features.

Pros

There are variety of effects and transitions. It supports 4K editing too. It's better software for users like me who create simple infotainment/entertainment shorts and reels. Have all the neccessary features like exporting in different formats and different settings.

Cons

It should have more editing options for musics and sometimes the software stops working but it's very rare.

George Rex A.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

A Better Alternative to Adobe Premiere Pro

I've really become a good video editor by just the use of Filmora, self-taught. Filmora made me realize that video editing was no rocket science after all.

Pros

Filmora was easier to use than Adobe Premiere Pro. The fact that I could do simple adjustments like audio detaching and clip transitions were really amazing. The pack of beautiful transitions and effects are without doubt very impressive.

Cons

I really don't fancy why and how newer versions of Filmora cannot open project files built with older versions of the software, like two major updates backwards. For example, I tried opening a Filmora 8 project with Filmora X (i.e. version 10), it refused to open or even convert the file to a newer version. I don't know why this is happening, but to me, it is not applaudable.

César C.

Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

A video editor for any public

My experience with Filmora has been very satisfactory, I was looking for a video editor that was easy to use, that didn't use so many PC resources and that had a great rendering process, Filmora has all of that. I recommend Filmora to everyone who needs a video editor, you won't be disappointed.

Pros

Filmora is an exceptional video editor, it is very simple and intuitive to use, it does not have many complex tools, it has just the right ones. Filmora has a lovely and quite fluid interface, video editing is good, it can be done from video and audio cuts, effects and texts can be placed, and the process of importing and exporting clips is great and works fast. You can compress projects in a very customizable way, from adjusting the size of the video to changing the quality. Filmora is an excellent editing program, highly recommended.

Cons

I dislike that it doesn't have a much more developed text and image editor. Many times the program freezes and stops out of nowhere, but it doesn't happen very often, it only happened to me once.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reseña Filmora

Pros

Lo que más me gusta de Filmora son las herrramientas con las que cuenta para la edición de video, además otro punto importante es lo intuitiva que es debido a que permite que el proceso de aprendizaje sea muy rápido

Cons

Lo que menos me gusta es que cuenta con herramientas que representan un costo extra incluso en la versión de paga; además las herramientas de edición de imagen tanto en video como en fotografía no cuenta con mucha variedad de ajustes

Dc

Deepak c.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Filmora Software Is Best & Mid Range Price Video Editing Software

There are I am no new beause i am using filmora video editing software from 2 years. I have tried Filmora Video Editing Software many time and I'm so impressed with the results! It's incredibly intuitive and user-friendly. It also offers a ton of features to make every video look great. The transitions, effects and editing tools are amazing, making it easy to customize your project. I love that the software is compatible with different formats so I can share my projects with friends and family easily. Filmora is definitely my go-to for all my video editing needs!

Pros

1) Uncluttered and Easy to Use Interface2) Motion Tracking3) One Click Audio Ducking4) Custom Animation5) Everyone can edit video second time after once practice6) Keyframe option (Surprising)7) Direct Drug & Drop option enable8) Filmora all option manage like preview screen and other adustable.

Cons

Free Version Only Allows Exporting of Watermarked Footage.It takes long time to export 1080P, 4K recorded videos editingIt is not compatible for low RAM, ROM, facing software hang issue, Laptop heat issue