Filmora  Logo

Filmora

Video editing software for marketing businesses

Filmora Reviews - Page 6

jason e.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Wondershare Filmora -2021 reviews

I love this software and recommend it to Youtubers.

Pros

I tested a lot of video editing software this far and found some good performance in Filmora. Here are my sincere UX reviews. -Has a simple and well-structured UI -Useable easy as ABC -Comes with cool transition effects, perfect for Social media videos -Free app for android and also available for Windows, however, It has a premium plan as well. Windows installer is safe to install and virus-free. -Frequently...

Cons

-Does not support multi-camera tracking -Random crashes occur. -Live voice recording can be laggy at times. I experienced this frustrating phenomenon more than 9 times consecutively as I was recording my screen.

RF

Richie F.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Garbage software

Filmora is crap overall. If you are doing graphic design, its not bad, but videography wise, filmora is garbage.

Pros

I love the graphics except when blown to the size of a tv, the effects are pixelated. Always something new

Cons

Constantly crashing. I loose more work as well as time. I spend 4 hours a day just starting my project. If i am doing graphics, great but video editing is garbage.

Ravindu N.

Textiles, 5,001-10,000 employees

Filmora for video editors

Filmora is my favorite video editing software because we can easily catchup the features. I highly recommend this for beginners.

Pros

If i want to create content video I think this is the best editing software ever because it has much more useful effects and transitions. Also We can add new effects on online store. When exporting project, it includes many formats. Filmora has user friendly interface. So We can quickly adapt for it.

Cons

According to my experience it is hard to find any cons. But, sometimes I cannot work with it efficiently because software lags, specially when working with long video clip. Otherwise there are no complains.

Torikul I.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Filmora is my no.1 video editing software

I've used Filmora to make my freelancing related videos. I explained my services to my clients through a video that make more sense. Filmora helped me a lot, even I make content for the Youtube channel by using this software. It's really amazing, easy to use and a lot effective, helped me in every step.

Pros

This software is simply perfect for all kinds of needs. It has awesome animations, effects, styles, and a cool dashboard that help to create good content. While creating the video, I can check live preview with Filmora, animation, image visibility timing adjustment and things like that are so good. I can cut the video, add images, even include short videos to the main video. I also like how this software saves a project or save a file. You can save the project and continue editing it whenever you want. There are so many resolutions WonderShare Filmora has that are suitable for any kind of device even for Youtube.

Cons

Filmora uses a lot of memory of the CPU that makes the device slow. So, it is a bit hard to use this software in low quality PC. There is another annoying thing I've noticed about Filmora related to Projects. For example, when I create a video using so many things like short videos or images, then I save the project for later use. Everything is ok but If I lost any of the files that I've used in the video, Filmora can't find it from my HDD. The software should store all the data, If we lost the file, doesn't matter we can continue editing our projets.

MR

Mirko R.

Construction, self-employed

POCO CHIARI - giochino del rinnovo e ti trovi 17€ addebitati

Ho Acquistato Filmora perpetuo, quindi pagamento unico e utilizzo per sempre. Wondershare mi ha attivato in automatico il servizio in prova per 7gg del plugin "Filmora Creative Assets(Effect & Plug-ins)" dopo i 7gg si è rinnovato automaticamente e mi sono visto addebitato 17€ per un'estensione che non mi interessa. Contattarli forse impossibile perchè si parla con un risponditore automatico.Vedo che lo stesso problema è stato riscontrato da moltissimi altri, un giochino a discapito di chi per vivere si fa il mazzo tutto il giorno. Peccato che non l'abbia appreso prima.Altro punto l’iva compresa non è per niente chiara. I prezzi sono iva esclusa ed al momento del pagamento trovi la sorpresa.Tornassi indietro non acquisterei neanche il software perpetuo.Sconsiglio clamorosamente.

Pros

Dopo quello che mi è successo decade ogni beneficio.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

Hi Mirko, we apologize for the difficulties you have faced while trying to contact our customer support. I understand that your time is valuable, and we are continuously working on improving our support channels. I'm truly sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our subscription mode. In line with your concern about the extra monthly payment after the 7-day free trial, you may have...

Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 employees

Best budget-friendly video editor

First of all filmora has an amazing balance of usability and features. Even if you are a beginner, you can navigate through it with ease. It also offers various tutorials which shorten the journey of learning video editing from a beginner to advanced level. Overall, It is a perfect tool for beginners to set their skills into editing, filmora provides a very user friendly interface with simple to use features which makes it easy and fun to learn.

Pros

The best features that i like about filmora is the the 4k editing support along with GIF support, Noise cancellation, Tuning of colors, audio mixer and stabilization. Filmora also has the scene detection which was an amazing feature to have, the video stabilization is remarkable. It also has an advance text editor within it, filmora allows the 4k editing support to edit and export it in the best resolution possible, even upto 4k.

Cons

It has a con in itself compared to its paid version, The most noticeable limitations of the trail are the watermarked videos when exported. And the other one is that we cannot activate feature offline in the trial. This watermark might get in the nerves until we get registered.

kz

kiran z.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

No other software compete with Filmora

My overall experience with Filmora is too good. After using this software I cannot switch to any other one.

Pros

Well, this software is so good and the best thing I like about this software is that, there ease of use. They offer all the good features and provide step by step guide to you. If you are a newbie, they guide you by notifying g you of each step. You can add videos, edit them, add music, any effect, make the 4k video, good sound effects, and much more. Make the awesome content.

Cons

It is paid software and some good effects are not available in the free trial.

GN

Germán Nicolás Gavio G.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

El editor perfecto

Pros

Si no posees habilidades con nuestros amigos de Adobe o Davincci Resolve, Filmora es la mejor opción Facil, intuitivo, ligero y liviano

Cons

Un poco limitado en sus funcionalidades, pero lo entiendo, está creado para ello.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Moses E.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Review for filmora

Pros

This software is user friendly. My audience and customer appreciates my work as my editing skills drastically increase. I used just one day to study the software and I’ve been all amazed till date about how much I can do in this software. I can save in several formats, film, photo and song editing has become fun. One important feature is how I can easily upload my videos to my YouTube channel straight from the filmora software.

Cons

It sure consumes lots of space especially when lots of effects are used in a huge resolution format.

MG

Michael G.

Insurance, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

I use this software to edit my videos and to record my screen

Considering the price I paid for this software (I bought it when it was a one-time payment) and everything that it has to offer, I am very satisfied with it. I can edit my video the way I want it - I just need to put in my time, energy and creativity. I also like about it that I can save my video also as an audio file.

Pros

I like all the options that I have when I edit my videos: I can arrange the colors, crop, ad music additional to the audio that the video already has or I can mute the video. I can add text, photos, symbols. There is a selection of templates that I can choose and also a playlist. I can add my own songs and usually I do this. A tool that I discovered lately (after I did a class on Wondershare) is the option to record your screen - and I am using it quite often. I was using before an app especially for this but after I found out that Wondershare has this option, I quit the membership for the other software.

Cons

If you want to make your videos really nice, you have to really work on it. I don't know if there are other software out there that have easier ways of doing it, but when I have to insert words, phrases (and I am also using animation), photos, I have to go back and forth to arrange it as I want it. Another minus that when I am saving the recording of my screen, I cannot use the software to do something else. I have to wait until the video is saved. Also, even if my video already has a name, I have to write it one more time when I am saving it.

Vikash G.

Design, 501-1,000 employees

I love this amazing software

I recommend Wondershare Filmora for simple video editing based on my experience. Filmora is a good alternative for budget-conscious video editors due to its easy-to-use interface and extensive range of effects.

Pros

I think the best feature of Filmora is its user interface. With just a few clicks, I can alter frame rate, transitions, trim, zoom, and apply filters to my films. Filmora also has many effects like slow motion and picture-in-picture. Plus, I can make 4K videos easily. What's more, Filmora is much cheaper than other video editing software, but still has many of the same capabilities. Additionally, Filmora offers royalty-free music and sound effects.

Cons

I find that Filmora's main drawback is the lack of third-party plugin support. Compared to more advanced video editing software, it's a big disadvantage. While Filmora does support 4K resolution, editing 4K videos can be slow.

WS

Walter S.

Printing, self-employed

Filmora il miglior software editing video con intelligenza artificiale

complessivamente ottima, dopo piu di 5 anni continuo a scegliere filmora per facilità e professionalità

Pros

intelligenza artificiale esportazione contenuti su youtube velocità di esportazione gestione timeline download contenuti senza copyright

Cons

funzione drag drop non funziona quando apro un progetto e trascino i file con errore

AT

Alessandro T.

Higher Education, self-employed

Un programma economico e ad alta prestazione

Da autodidatta è stato facile imparare ad utilizzare per scopi privati e lavorativo questo applicativo. Prezzi modici che permettono anche ad uno studente di usarlo.

Pros

La cosa che più mi è piaciuta è stata sicuramente la facilità di utilizzo. Da non esperto del video-editing, da autodidatta, imparare ad usare questo prodotto è stato facile e i risultati sono ottimi!

Cons

La cosa che più mi ha lasciato colpito in negativo sono le po he funzionalità specifico-tecniche che altri programmi hanno. Ottimo per il montaggio, ma sul resto lascia un po’ a desiderare

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

Hi Alessandro. Thanks for your love of Filmora. Regarding the specific-technical features, would you please advise more details about the function you want to achieve or customize? You may drop an email with more details at customer_service@wondershare.com, then our product team can improve it in a more targeted manner. Thanks a lot for your time and patience!

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Customizable and feels right.

It is very intuitive and its layout and video editing approach very flexible.

Pros

I have had challenges editing 4K resolution video with other video editing softwares. With Filmora I am able to organize my files in different categories and create proxies for each file. Ability to create and edit shortcuts in Filmora has been very useful in my workflows and makes it easy to customize how I have overtime learnt video editing and makes me able to interact easily with my other video editing softwares.

Cons

The licenses are not cross shared between Mac and PC computers. The lifetime plan is inexpensive however, I found the monthly subscription for effects and plug-ins high and unsustainable.

Darshan P.

Utterly easy to use. I used it in my previous company where I had to process 2-3 videos everyday.

Made tons of videos using this. It's super fast and gives output quite speedily. It's super easy to master and the learning curve is radically vertical. So I saved a lot of my time by choosing this for the company i worked in.

Pros

This is to video making what photoshop is to photo editing. Not as functional probably but super easy to use. Once you get grip of basics of it you can do anything. It's super easy to add videos, cut them, edit sound, remove soundadd captions, ad credits and do almost everything in it. The only thing you need to sacrifice is some time. And it doesn't take long hours like other professional softwares. I started working on it within 20 mins after learning basics.

Cons

Nothing. I liked everything about this software. After all, if you have ever coded, you'd know how hard it is to make such error free softwares with such sleek UI. They totally deserve five stars.

KARLA ANDREINA G.

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Best video editing software I have ever used

I love how easy filmora is, I have never had a big issue with it and overall the process of working with it has been extremely pleasent, I can honesly say without a doubt that I completely recommend it.

Pros

Something that I truly love about wondershare filmora es just how comfortable its workspace is, locating every video editing tool is extremely easy, and considering the fact that I'm not a graphic designer and I have created great videos I can honestly say that everybody can use it. The fact that it works just by dragging every file you want to combine and by setting the exact time where you want to alter either music, video sections, or adding animations makes really easy to work with it.

Cons

Something that has happened a lot for me and that I don't like, but that I understand, is that if the base file is large, then exporting the edited file is something that is going to take a vast amount of time, I would love if the process could be faster.

SR

Syed R.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Dynamic design tool and content creation platform

My overall experience with Filmora is excellent. I can easily edit videos here and use them. This is such a useful software with lots of features to edit beautiful videos.

Pros

Filmora is a complete platform to edit different types of videos. This is one of the best software to edit videos with varieties of features. Filmora is easy to use and I would say you don't need an expert to make videos. Anyone can make a high quality video with Filmora. If anyone wants to be creative with video editing then they can use different types of titles, transactions, elements, templates, effects, and more in Filmora. To me this a dynamic platform to complete videos.

Cons

This is a very useful software but all the simple features are free and the nicest one are pro features so you have to pay. Also, some features has limited option to use.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A savvy option for beginners as well as advanced users

I often use filmmaker as a second solution if I have to do something quickly and without too much strain on my time or computer. The huge number of plugins and effects actually amazes me day by day, and slowly puts Filmor in the top spot in my video editing software unit

Pros

The ease of use and the abundance of options certainly make the film stand out from the crowd. It brings a user experience similar to Mac's Final Cut X on Windows and Android.

Cons

Sometimes, certain options, such as the stabilization that its competitors have brought to perfection, are lacking. Also, for simplicity's sake, she knows how to confuse editing users for simplicity, so she can sometimes be very unintuitive. So that simplicity can be a double-edged sword

MM

Matheus M.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Não é ruim, mas não recomendo pelo preço

Produto razoável

Pros

Cumpre bem suas funções e o site ajuda bastante no inicio

Cons

Caro. O produto tem concorrentes mais potentes na mesma faixa de preço

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for Filmora. Regarding the price, we'd like to say we are always doing our best to improve it and have added many new features to Filmora, such as Motion Tracking, Animation Keyframing, Curve speed, etc. These features can give users a better and happier experience, and we believe that our service and product offer more value for your money. :)

Preet C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Best Ever Video Editor Software for Digital Marketing Agency

I highly recommended Filmora for video editing because It is simple to use and you should use Filmora once for making a video for any stream.

Pros

The below features that I love most in Filmora are: 1) I can easily trim, join or edit video within just a few minutes. 2) They provide a wide variety of effects, overlay, and transition. 3) I can make marketing videos easily by Filmora that helps me to manage my client's work.

Cons

The below features that I don't like most in Filmora are: 1) I can not export some portion of the video from timeline. 2) Some effects are looking like cartoony more than realistic. 3) It uses more RAM of the computer so sometimes It is lagging.

MC

Marcos C.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Video editing for the masses

Filmora is my go-to way of creating great looking videos easily. And most of the people I've shown it to have taken it onboard as well.

Pros

It's super easy to teach people how to use Filmora. I set up a small workshop for people to learn how to use it. In 2 hours, I had other people in the company making short videos for social media. Everyone loves how easy it is to use, and particularly, the motion graphics which come with the software make it a no-brainer. So easy to get a final product end-to-end with Filmora.

Cons

For how much it costs, I think Filmora is near-perfect in its video editing capabilities. But it definitely lacks in the audio department. I wish I could use more advanced keyframing for audio editing, as well as third-party VST plugins.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

100% Deep Insight About Filmora

I highly recommend to use Filmora as an editing video software app. Been using this for a couple years and this app never disappoints me. I give 100% of this base on my experience and usage. Great app.

Pros

I've been using this software since my college years and I have to say this is so fantastic and easy to use app for editing videos. You can actually edit videos way out from your imagination. Its features is so amazing from the music, transition, effects, overlays, texts and presets including those green screen. Easy to use and you could actually master using it less than a month if you're willing to use this kind of app.

Cons

The rendering time takes precious minute to process and sometimes my app crash. I don't know the reason why maybe because the file that I've inserted is way more larger. Overall there's not a lot of issues about this software.

mohamed I.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Filmora Review

Pros

Supports overlays and filters and effects to create attractive videos Adding written texts and titles, adding motion and transitions The program has free music that you can use to make YouTube videos Support for high-quality 4K videos, and support for exporting video to several popular formats of HD, DVD pre-set for devices Animated GIFs support and support for making these images with ease

Cons

It requires relatively long periods of time in exporting the video. Many plugins such as sound, fonts, and effects need download. The need for a high-spec computer to operate without problems with the system.

TS

Tarun S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Filmor review

Pros

Not giving SRT to DiscourseThey have an unfathomably awful video altering stage (basically from the SRT to Discourse end)They give horrendous client assistanceThey won't give you discounts

Cons

They ought to test items prior to utilizing themThey ought to have a free preliminary, (they don't on the grounds that nobody would overhaul)They ought to give discounts for items that don't work

Joseph D.

Design, self-employed

The best Premiere Pro alternative

Filmora has helped me to edit amazing videos for my clients, especially Youtubers. It is fast and lightweight and has amazing templates that are beginner friendly.

Pros

I love Filmora because of the simple timeline and the ability to share edited videos directly to YouTube. It has amazing templates that can be easily customised. It is a beginner friendly video editing software.

Cons

I don't like the pricing and customer support. Also the trial version has limited functionality unlike other editing softwares out there.