Filmora  Logo

Filmora

Video editing software for marketing businesses

Filmora Reviews - Page 7

TW

Tanesha W.

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Super Easy Tool to Make Your Videos Look Professional

The learning curve is very short and basic as it comes. My husband uses Adobe Premiere Pro and the learning curve is so steep that I became intimidated and frustrated. Filmora is intuitive but still provides you with the tools you need to make a very professional video with entrances, transitions, lower thirds etc.

Pros

I love that this software is affordable, way under $100 and you only have to pay it one time. There are no reoccurring charges or software updates that you need to pay for.

Cons

Filmora is pretty straight forward, there isnt much not to like. It doesnt have as many features as a more sophisticated software but that is to be expected for the price.

SK

Stephen K.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Filmora, great for the general video editor

I am 90% pleased with Filmora, wish some features were easer to use like with Resolve, but only some

Pros

Very powerful program, if your not doing video editing full time

Cons

some of the professional effects are not as east to use, but 80% of the users only use 20% of the features. In that respect Filmora is better then high end editors, Adobe integrates many of it's programs into their editor, as a professional you need that. For the general user Filmors is perfect

KF

Kelly F.

Entertainment, self-employed

A good but expensive video editor

Generally good but i have other programs that work just as good without the cost.

Pros

Lets you edit video pretty easily and quickly. Load times arent bad. Lots of options included in the program.

Cons

Expensive for what you get and there are other programs you could get for less money. Not exactly a premium product.

KJ

King J.

Design, 1-10 employees

Editing Simplified

I use Filmora for all lyric videos I make, including most video with text.

Pros

The easiest video editing software I have come across. Filmora's simple interface makes it very easy for you to understand the program and start editing in no time.

Cons

I think it could be a bit too simple. Not being able to play around with 3D elements in any software is just boring.

Thanks for your love of Filmora's interface design. Regarding the 3D elements, would you please provide us with some examples showing the specific feature you want to achieve or customize? You can drop an email at customer_service@wondershare.com. It will help us improve it in a targeted manner.

SL

Savannah L.

Computer Games, self-employed

The Only Video Editor I'll Use

Even with the issues I faced with Filmora, the pros significantly outweigh the cons in this case. The program is so easy to use that a complete novice (like myself) can produce videos that look, sound, and feel professionally done.

Pros

By far, Filmora is the easiest video editor I've found. Pretty much everything is drag and drop, or click and drag, or scroll. I'm someone who had no knowledge of video editing, but plenty of knowledge on graphic design, and decided that I wanted to try my hand with Filmora. I'm so glad I did! I ended up making a few YouTube videos that were so much better quality than the average amateur YouTube video you'll see, including an intro, outro, music, lighting adjustments, voiceovers, etc.

Cons

Filmora is a little on the pricey side, but if you plan to get serious about video editing, I do think it's 100% worthwhile. I also found that when I was editing 4k videos, if they were on the longer side, Filmora would lag pretty bad, and even crash occasionally.

Josue G.

Judiciary, 501-1,000 employees

Mi experiencia en Filmora

Filmora está muy bien si quieres editar videos sin complicarte mucho y si eres creativos puedes sacar una buena calidad.

Pros

Filmora es genial para comenzar a editar videos ya que lo puedes usar gratis si no deseas pagar y lo puedes implementar sin problemas.

Cons

La versión gratis debería tener más opciones y recursos de edición.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Really appreciate for taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your video editing experience by using Filmora. Actually, the features available in the free version are the same as the paid one, just there would be a watermark will be added to the videos exported by the free version.

jhn o.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Filmora

Filmora has really helped me in doing quality video editing and making lyrics

Pros

It enables its users to perform quality video editing besides combining audios with videos and pictures besides it also helps it making lyrics

Cons

Some features requires connection to the internet.

EP

Edward P.

E-Learning, self-employed

Capable and reliable for video editing

I needed a film editor for regular videos made weekly on deadline for teaching purposes. Some are clumsy or have too many features difficult to learn and use, but this is pretty straightforward and I'm happy with it.

Pros

It is capable of all I need to do and straightforward -- I can cut, make transitions, titles, export easily, with flexibility to detach audio if necessary. Transitions and titles that are provided are very good for my purposes.

Cons

I can't enlarge the sample screen for editing but it's generally large enough. For my purposes, no real complaints. I don't care for the add-ons marketed each time I open the software but that happens only once. Kind of got forced after a year to purchase lifetime version -- not expensive and worth while to keep my systems consistent. A little nervous about their being based in China but they have been honest and content- and service-oriented.

Andry C.

Internet, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

FILMORA pour des montages vidéo simples et stupéfiantes!

Filmora est un logiciel facile à prendre en main et peut vous sauver en cas d'urgence tout en ayant un résultat époustouflant!

Pros

Ce logiciel permet de faire un montage vidéo simple et rapide. Avec ses nombreux effets prédéfinis et ses éléments d'animation, un amateur peut même produire un vidéo agréable à regarder. Ce logiciel permet aussi de faire l'enregistrement de la voix off et de le traiter à l'aide de l'outil "Suppression de bruit de fond". La résolution du rendu vidéo peut aller jusqu'à 4k.

Cons

Il y a une limite à la personnalisation des effets présents dans le logiciel car la majorité sont des effets et des animations préconfigurés. De nombreux effets et animations intéressants restent payants!

Showing original review in French. See translation

Really thanks for taking the time to write a great review about the friendliness, efficiency, and performance of Filmora, we are so excited to hear that you love this software so much. We appreciate your feedback about the effects and animation, and it helps us constantly improve our product by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. We greatly value your feedback and will be sure to pass it on to all involved.

Vladimir Azariel M.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Wondershare Filmora is the best option if you're starting

Pros

Filmora is undoubtedly a very powerful video software, I remember that it got me out of a lot of trouble in high school, for some school activities or that kind. It was also very helpful to make some video poems since Filmora includes quite a few templates, songs, filters and others, which feed it with endless resources, which together with its ease of use, make it a perfect software to learn to make some compositions

Cons

I think its main disadvantage is its ease but also its little openness to new ways of editing videos, so it is obsolete in some of its functions, however, it remains valid as an amateur video editor. It will be useful if you have to edit a quick video in high quality on a computer without so many resources.

fk

freddy k.

Graphic Design, self-employed

monavis filmora

je m'améliore en montage vidéos

Pros

c'est un outil facile pour l'Edition et le montage de vidéos qui peut pratique pour tout amateur de montage vidéos

Cons

il dispose de quelques options complexes

Showing original review in French. See translation

Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear that you are enjoyable with the editing features of this software. Regarding the complex options, would you please describe in more detail how did it not live up to your expectations? You may also drop an email at customercare@wondershare.com. Our programmer will further look into it and then improve it in a more targeted manner. Your patience is highly appreciated!

JS

Jamel S.

The scoop on Wondershare Filmora

Filmora has helped me get video edited and out to the public in recording timing. I am able to create cool transitions and blend visual content like I was in a professional post product lab at a major film studio.

Pros

Filmora is a superior product form Wondershare. I am able to download the software anywhere on the go and upload a video and begin editing on the spot! I love this capability, it is perfect for entertainment industry businesses.

Cons

I think Filmora would do better if they allowed you to access more action packs (which are video effects) for a lower price. More people need access to a better value of products for less of a premium. This will encourage people to get the word out.

Silvio B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Melhor Editor de Vídeos

Com o filmora eu faço toda minha pós edição e edição de trabalhos.

Pros

O Filmora com suas funcionalidades e recursos, facilita muito meu trabalho de edição de vídeo. Com ele é muito simples fazer qualquer trabalho de edição, pois é muito prático e auto didata. As transições disponíveis são inúmeras.

Cons

Ele deveria ser mais amplo e ter mais modelos de templates de vídeos, mesmo que fosse mais caro.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Karthik K.

No Refund

worst customer service, they are cheating the people , they dont refund your money, waste of money and time

Pros

Nothing i liked it is waste of money and time

Cons

worst customer service, i tried to contact more than 5 times but no solution

Thanks for sharing your experience. We desire every interaction you have with us to be as smooth and as hassle-free as possible, but unfortunately, we didn't achieve it this time. Please don't worry, Wondershare values each customer's benefits and we'll do our best to help you out. For your case, please allow us to explain it in more detail and see how we could assist you further. Normally, we desperately...

KC

Kymahn C.

Computer Games, 1-10 employees

My Filmora Review

You should try Filmora then thank me later!

Pros

FILMORA!...Is one of the worlds best video editor in my head! I mean customer service is fire(Good) User interface Is just simple! You just A lot of features when you have the Pro.. Some famous movies are made with Filmora....Because it is that good I have been using Filmora for like 3 years, And I'm tellin you this is fire! It is easy to use! I would easily recommend Filmora to any one starting Youtube or uploading videos anywhere I also Like that Filmora exports your videos in 1080p and higher!

Cons

The free version of Filmora is not good they put a big watermark in the middle of your video which kinda forces you to get the pro..and that is just messed-up...But it is good because the pro is cheap and comes with many features!

Dale C.

Utilities, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Video Editing Software (But New License Model Needs to be Improved)

It's a great piece of video editing software. However, to get the most of the software, Filmstocks (charged separately) needs to be be purchased as a subscription. This is expensive!

Pros

This is a great piece of video editing software. Being that it was purchased under the old licensing model, this is a wonderful product!

Cons

Now that the licensing model has changed, one needs to really think about the upgrade fee for every version of the software.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Best Video Editing Software for Beginner

I am using it for my freelancing and it is very useful when you have short time and you are in a hurry about your project.

Pros

It has lots of presets about text, transitions and color effects. It is easy to use and very good editing software at this price.

Cons

You cannot use for your business purpose because it has limited use and you cannot do any big project into this. Also, you can only add audio channels to 5. This is bad things.

Alessandra Nicoll T.

Food Production, self-employed

Great Video Editing Software

It has been an excellent experience with the best tools and the easiest way . Filmora has helped me to develop my work in a new level.

Pros

You can do anything with this video editing software,it allows you to create videos of all genres. You can start a video from photos and develop it easily with the advanced features that the program provides , such as video and audio controls , the different types of layers, a quantity of music without copyright and you can edit the video and export it at resolution of up to 4K . The integration of the program with the device is impressive, fast and secure.The support that Filmora does is excelent , if you don't know how to develop your video or use a tool , they have excelent videos about it. ¡They have thought about all the details for the user!

Cons

The feature that could be improved is the connection with its integration options with social networks, since sometimes it is taking longer than it should or it does not establish good connections when exporting videos.

Abdul M.

Broadcast Media, 10,001+ employees

The Most Easy-To-Use Best Editing Software

I am a You-Tuber and it is our daily work to make videos and edit them before upload. Filmora helps me to edit my videos more attractively in just a couple of minutes which can take more than an hour in another editing software

Pros

Filmora is the Best Video Editing Software which is much easier to edit your Videos. It is full of features that make you a Pro Video Editor. The most helpful thing is that they now provide an Android app that can help you to edit your videos on a mobile phone.

Cons

There is nothing bad in Filmora, But only the thing they have to improve is the "Customer Support" to reply to there users fast.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! :) We do try our best to offer the best support we can, then try improve on it more. Let us know if you need any help! We are here for you.

Cosmetics, 51-200 employees

Un Gran editor de video

Pros

Es muy buen software para editar videos, nosotros lo utilizamos para editar los videos que utilizamos para nuestro canal de Youtube. Es un fantástico software de edición de video que te permite realizar una edición y unos montajes perfectos. ¡¡Plenamente recomendable!!

Cons

Nosotros estamos encantados con este programa, no hay nada que reseñar de manera negativa

Computer & Network Security, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Easy, Quick And Powerful Video Editor

Overall Filmora come handy when we need to make a quick interesting video. Its easy to learn and it have the all the tools we need to make simple or little advance video.

Pros

Filmora is easy to install and easy to learn. So it is a great tool for a beginner to the video editing. Not only for beginners its a handy tool for others too when we need to make a short video clip in minutes. FIlmora has build in templates whenever we are in a hurry we just need to select one of those templates and done. It comes with some nice collections of audios, transitions and effects. Filmora support for Windows and Mac operating systems so you can use this software in both your PC and Mac. We can add up to 100 media layers to the Fimora so that we can make a great video clip. It has some interesting features like noise cancellation, green screen support and etc.

Cons

Some professional tools are missing which are necessary for advance video editing like custom animations and so more. I got the a problem with the software that sometime it get crashed when working on a video. So its better to save the project every time we make a change.

FE

Federic E.

Graphic Design, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Alta relación calidad precio

Buena en mis peores momentos sirvió como base de todos mis proyectos

Pros

Si facilidad de uso para novatos en la edición y su precio para gente que aún está empezando

Cons

Sus tiempos de renderizado en comparación a la competencia

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Thanks for your love of this software. Glad to hear that Filmora could help you to do a good video editing experience. Regarding the price, we'd like to say we are always doing our best to improve it and have added many new features to Filmora, such as Motion Tracking, Animation Keyframing, Curve speed, etc. These features can give users a better and happier experience, and we believe that our service and product offer more value for your money. :)

MD

Malcolm D.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Tried and Tested Video Editing Solution

Very happy. Have used it for years and it has got better consistently.

Pros

Desktop application saves time. Editing videos and creating great looking educational videos, media adverts or social media videos very quick and powerful.

Cons

Choice of media effects can be over whelming at times. Be nice to simplify into more categories eg. premium, free and type

NK

Nasim K.

Design, 11-50 employees

Very Easy to Handle and Work With

Overall it is a good experience working with filmora. I was a beginner and it made my work so easy to edit and making videos for my YouTube channel.

Pros

I liked this software very much because of it's very easy work station to edit my youtube videos. You can add images and effects add music and effects very easily.

Cons

I want there should be more transition effects added to separate different images actively

SK

Suraj K.

Music, self-employed

If you wanna start a YouTube channel, Filmora is your best and easiest tool.

I'm a small YouTuber, so it has really helped me to edit my videos. I still use it every week.

Pros

First of all, the interface is so simple. You don't have to spend hours watching YouTube tutorials on Adobe Premiere pro, Final Cut pro etc. Just shoot a video, open Filmora, and see how creative you can be. You can also find many music tracks to use as background music in your videos. Overall, this is your best bet if you're thinking of starting any YouTube channel. Don't worry, it's very simple to edit your videos once you get used to it!

Cons

Video processing and export time is a bit slow. When we cut audio tracks and combine them, you can hear a distinct annoying glitch in the sound when you play the video. To avoid this, you can export your audio first, edit it in another easy software like audacity, import the file in Filmora again, and use it in your video. Remember to edit your audio. You can make many changes. Try it.