Form+ Reviews

Pros

I appreciate the simplicity of Form. It is easy to use and most definitely an excellent product overall.

Judi W.

I think this is a great functional program, with an amazing support team.

Noah K.

It has been an amazing experience and will continue using this software as I need it.

Aleshia B.

Bonnie H.

File uploads appear in Google Drive but the links in the spreadsheet don't actually work. This seems to be a known issue with Google's security, but renders part of your product useless.

Naoko K.

Berend P.

4.5

Good product

Super nice experience. If needed, I'll definitely get the paid version

Pros

Easy to use, took no time at all. I needed to set up a petition form, and did so in less than 15mins, with very easyly guided setup steps.

Cons

None found so far. I used the product for a purpose and on free trial. Such a blessing

Thank you for your great review. We are glad Formplus was able to help you create your petition form. We can't wait to have you create more amazing things with the special features on our paid plans

Just What I needed

Excellent software that is worth the money

Pros

This product is everything I need and more. I had a hard time finding a product that would give me multiple options and flexibility but I could not find anything remotely close to what I needed except for Formplus. If you need a form builder that is going to exceed what you're looking for, this is the product for you. especially if you need a form that is more complex than what is usually offered.

Cons

I would say that it did take me sometime to figure out some of the features but when I actually took my time and read through the help section, it cleared up my questions instantly. So this isn't really a con but more of a positive analyses.

Thanks for your amazing review Kamica. We're glad you found what you were looking for on Formplus. If you ever face any challenges while using the application, kindly reach out to the support team and we'll gladly help with it.

Form + why

Overall good! Easy!

Pros

It connects with G Mail. Super easy. Why not use it?

Cons

It is overall easy, but a few things clunky. Hard to explain. When you copy a form and use it for a different date, perhaps remind of the need to change submission date.

It is nice but if you have a lot of data it will be slow

In the beginning, when we did not have much data, it was easy to use the forms, but we had a lot of issues with attachments, data and search.

Pros

In the beginning, it was easy to build the forms. They have a good tutorial for every type of form you want to build.

Cons

When you have a lot of data, it became slow. We had a lot of issues with not accessing the form and the data was stored wrongly. The attachments were not to the right data. The search was really slow.

Simple

I appreciate the simplicity of Form+. It is easy to use and most definitely an excellent product overall.

Pros

Form+ is very convenient and customizable. It eliminates the need for paper trails,

Cons

The only thing I really do not care for about form+ is that it saves everything to google drive. I would rather not use google drive.

Thank you for your amazing review Judi. We are glad you found Formplus convenient. Currently, you can store your files with Formplus, Google Drive, Microsoft Onedrive and Dropbox. You can also view your responses directly on Formplus without the need for google sheets. Simply visit the permissions section of your account to change your default settings from Google Drive to your preferred storage. If you need a more personalized guide, kindly reach out to our support team and we'll gladly help with it.

Best Of Ease So far

Was going crazy on looking for forms just as i needed them however here you can create your own. Very Nice

Pros

Very simplistic and esy to use. Not to legnthy is discussion

Cons

New to the Form So far not having any issues

Thanks for your great review, Michelle. If you ever need help using Formplus, feel free to contact our support team and we'll be happy to get on a call to show you around.

My Review

Form Plus is the best! My experience has been wonderful. I haven't had any issues as of yet.

Pros

There are several things that I like about this product: Ease in building forms The google spreadsheet interface Ability to use the account when needed: We use this product annually for our scholarship program and disable it when we are not accepting applications. Managing our account payment with PayPal!!! (Love it!) Customer Service is excellent. Especially for computer challenged customers!

Cons

Well, its not really a least..... I wish the monthly use payment were a little lower maybe $20.00 vs 25.00. I've been using this product since it was free, then $10.00, then 20.00 etc... We use this product for only 4 -5 months depending on our application deadline.

Thank you for the great review, Tonya. We're glad you love our product. You can take advantage of the 20% discount on our annual plans to purchase the starter plan for $20. We also offer up to 50% discount during some time of the year to help you save cost.

Great Option to control

In General great option to organize the info with several users.

Pros

The best part is the option for upload documents (loggin in google is not necessary), also the user experience for program new forms or integrate elements.

Cons

Maybe the prices, we need a range small, but in general good

Thanks for the review, Mauricio. You can take advantage of the 20% discount on our annual plans. We also offer up to 50% discount during some time of the year to help you save cost.

Formplus Review

Easy to use (for me at least). I can't think of any problems.

Pros

Once you understand how it works it's very easy to use. Slight learning curve but not difficult. There is still more I could and will learn. But what I don't know about the product did not prevent me from starting to use it on day one, hour one.

Cons

I would like to be able to change room settings without shutting down the room.

Very useful product - cheap, effective and east to setup.

Pros

Quick and east set up - Great variation of question types/options. I used the form as an entry form as part of an awards process.

Cons

No reminder that allocated number of responses is low - at the peak of my campaign, the form cut out during US hours. I was unable to rectify and sign up for the subscription until the morning. Same thing happened when my response rate exceeded the first subscription and needed to be updgraded. Improve the formatting of the export doc in google docs.

Thank you for the review, Bonnie. We apologize for that experience, emails are usually sent before allocated responses are exhausted. We will look into this feature again and fix or improve it if is broken. We are working on a feature to display responses within Form+, this will improve the formatting of how responses are displayed. This feature will be available by end of September 2017.

We use Form+ daily and so far it has been great. It has improved our job significantly.

We use the form, to simplify gathering data on construction site. Filling in the form and getting a spreadsheet out of it, with photos, has really simplified our job and has made our product better.

Pros

Form+ has been easy to use. Creating forms is easy even using a mobile phone. Using and creating forms on a small screen of a phone, is one of the most important features.

Cons

The most important problem, is editing an existing form. Every time I edit a form, it erases the spreadsheet and makes a new one (at least this was the case last time, I haven't tried it fore while now)

Thank you for the review, Kristjan! When you make an edit to your form, a new sheet/tab is created in your spreadsheet. This is put in place for data integrity and to avoid confusion of incoming responses. For example, when the number of columns (questions) in a form has been changed or reordered, adding incoming responses to the existing sheet will make your data disorganised. The previous data is not erased, they can still be accessed from the bottom-left tabs in the spreadsheet. However, we are making available a feature by September 2017 to display form responses within Form+, this will make it easier to view and manage your data in one place.

I think this is a great functional program, with an amazing support team.

I am able to record a lot of data and analyze it at once all from one place.

Pros

The program integrates with google. The support team is always quickly able to respond and help. The program is incredibly simple to learn and use. The program can be used to carry out a large variety of functions including file uploading.

Cons

I do not like the limited number of uploads on all plans other than the top tier plan. Limiting the number of times you can use a service isn't bad by itself, but the price/submission just is slightly higher than what is ideal.

Thank you for the review, Noah! We have now reviewed our pricing and increased the allowed responses number across all plans. This new plan will be live on the 9th of August.

Form+ makes it easy to scale collection of data for our travel website!

Saves lots of time with an important data collection project

Pros

My favorite feature is the ability for respondents to upload files. I also like that the responses populate a Google Sheet -- this makes it easy to convert the responses into to-do cards on our project management platform using third-party software.

Cons

I wish I could put our company's branding on the form. I'd also like to have internal form names that respondents don't see. This would help me organize the different forms we use.

Thank you for the review, Steve. You can now add your company's logo to your forms and also make your forms represent your brand with other customisation options. A workaround to having internal form names is renaming the form's response sheet in your Drive. Your form's response sheet having a name different from the actual form name will not affect your incoming form responses, also the form name in your Form+ account is what will be displayed to your form users.

Excellent experience, I use it alot.

- Better organizing parts of my work like having the application forms online - Also having the feedback forms made it very easy for the applicants to fill

Pros

1- easiness of usage 2- the new layout with the new functions 3- The new feature that enable copying the form to for example interactive word format, it's amazing!

Cons

There are more suggestions rather cons: 1- Not having the ability to customize rating/scale questions that have the same heading. 2- Duplication option for the position of the items 3- It will be also extremely nice to produce some frequencies of the questions. 4- when I agree on keeping a copy of the responses using your cloud/drive..etc. it doesn't show exactly how can i retrieve it.

Thank you for the review, Heba. We are currently working on a Rating scale feature. We will work on the duplication option and make it easy to retrieve responses stored on our servers.

Forms work well to a point.

Multiple remote access point, no need for logins to use.

Pros

The forms are to be shared by many people in my org, therefore the daily email summary is important to me. Currently there is a fault on this feature. The fault continues to be worked on.

Cons

An amendment to a form for a typo would drive a new spread sheet creation rather and amended spread sheet. I understand why if new columns added however don't understand if it's a drop down amendment.

Thank you for the review, Paul. The daily email notification feature has now been fixed. New tabs/sheets are created after any amendment to preserve data integrity. We will be making a feature available in the coming month to display responses within Form+, this will improve the way responses are currently displayed and also take into account if an amendment is a minor or major change before creating a new tab.

Great Product

Pros

Features like your analytics report, options of where I can host the form, aesthetics of the forms and it does what I need it to do

Cons

Price. I only need a 4 field collection form that redirects my potential customers to a free eBook so for what I need the price is ridiculous.

Thanks for the review, Raytosha. You can take advantage of the 20% discount on our annual plans. We also offer up to 50% discount during some time of the year to help you save cost.

Form+ just makes this process easy.

Easy collection of twitter post ideas from a large team for use on the university libraries account.

Pros

I really appreciate the ease in designing new forms, and the ability to add files. And the graphic interface.

Cons

I would like the flexibility for the form to populate an external file, like a Microsoft Excel document.

Thank you for the review, Stephen. We have noted your request. Currently, from any of your forms response sheet, you can download the form responses as an Excel file.

Excellent Investment

Pros

Being able to create a variety of forms to add to branding myself and getting information from clients. It is an easy to use software as well.

Cons

Honestly, I truly have not found anything that I disliked about the software.

Thank you for your excellent review Aleshia. We are glad Formplus was able to help you create a variety of forms and manage your clientele. We can't wait to have you exceed your goals with the special features on our paid plans

Though I got confused a couple times, your customer service was TOP NOTCH and helped me out quickly!

It helps us collect the information of hundreds of applicants to our Young Artist Program, saving endless pages of paper that was previous used for mailed submissions.

Pros

The upload features. Fact we can pay monthly, as we are a small non-profit who only has need for this product a few months out of the year. Great customer service! Form results go to Google Drive.

Cons

I wish the into page had more formatting options (when I tried to use it, everything was centered and that didn't work with the text I had).

Thank you for the review, Shelbie. We will make more improvements to the Intro page. We are also constantly working to improve our user experience.

Generally good, the forms help get feedback from installers with photos from their phones

Pros

It is reasonably simple to make forms with little experience. The drag and drop is easy.

Cons

Doesn't give an option for radio button with an associated text field for further information. The gap between lines is sometimes too small, meaning I include a section brake line to space it out better. The way some text is bold and some isn't (as in questions are not bold but radio button text is). That I can't have a logo on the form on my level of paid subscription. That I can't stop someone selecting multiple responses for some multiple choice questions.

Thank you for the review, John. We have implemented a feature to display an additional text field when an 'Others' option is selected. This would be available for use by Tuesday, 26th September, 2017. Also, the issue with some text being bold and spacing between fields have now been fixed. We will consider implementing a number/type of selection validation to multiple choice fields in future updates to Form+.

I found it easy to set up, but the final product lacks the UI that I would hope for.

Pros

I like that we can collect information AND images. I like that it can fit into a page, rather than being its own page.

Cons

When we get an email saying there's been a submission, I wish there was a summary of that submission, or I wish I could indicate in my settings which fields should appear. Also, I don't love the "open the spreadsheet in Google Docs" to see the results. I get that it works. But we have people with long answers and it's always truncated to fit the cell.

Thank you for the review, Jon. We have made more customisation options available on all paid plans, you can change the appearance of your forms using these options. If you would like more customisation options, please let us know and we will put it into consideration. From August 25th, submission notification emails will include the submitted form data. We are also working on a feature that provides you an option to display form responses (with better formatting) in Form+ so you don't have to view responses in Google Sheets. This will be available by the end of September 2017.

Form+ customer service is first-rate.

Pros

Form+ is reliable, adaptable, and easy to use. All instructions are straightforward. I also appreciate being notified when there is a program update. I don't have an unfavorable comment. I've been using Form+ for a long time. Earlier versions sacrificed form for function. With the recent updates, Form+ has addressed the issue.

Cons

Thank you for the review, Joan. We will continue to improve Form+ to make it work better for your needs.

it is overall good

Pros

its features very good and easy to use easy for beginners

Cons

it should be free not everyone affor paid software over experience is good

Great until you upgraded without notice = lost data and embarrassing communication to new staff

Pros

Document upload. This is the only reason why I use Form+. If Google could do this, I wouldn't be here.

Cons

Thank you for the review, Naoko. We are sorry you were not informed before the upgrade. We usually send out detailed newsletters to all users before & after every upgrade. Uploaded file links in the forms response sheet are functional as they link to the file location in your Drive. However, if you are signed in with multiple Google accounts you may get a 403 (no-access) error. This is resolved by logging out of all other Google accounts and logging in to Drive with the email associated with your Form+ account. We are happy to help, kindly reach out to us on support@formpl.us whenever you have inquiries, issues or questions about using Form+.

Form Plus does well for the functionalities it offers in gathering data, though options are limited.

Pros

Easy to use for the end-user and is quite user friendly. Changes in the form are also fastly update. Gets you easy data in a smooth way.

Cons

The options in gathering the data are very limited, which makes it difficult to gather the exact data you want. Also, the font and layout, of which there are only a couple of standard options, do not look professional for your form at all. Not usable for Chinese respondents.

Thank you for the review, Berend! We will be adding more field types to the available ones as we release updates to the product. Our next update will include a rating scale field type. There are currently 3 layout options and 100 Google fonts to choose from to customize your form. If the available options do not work for your needs, let us know your preferred layout option and font type, we will put it into consideration for future updates.