FormDr Logo

FormDr

Software for creating, sharing, and managing digital forms

FormDr Reviews

4.3

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.73/10

Reviews by rating

I love the convenience of send my forms to new patients, being able to track if the opened the message, receiving the notification that the form is done. It’s awesome and a relief.
No customer support or service, poor transparency.
FormDr offers customisable templates, the customisation options may be limited for those looking for highly specialised forms.

Mark O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Great for a telemedicine multi-speciality practice

Pros

Since our practice had converted to seeing our patients through telemedicine due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we were searching for an online vendor to help streamline our paper-based patient intake process. FormDr was able to assist us with getting started by guiding us with onboarding, integration to our website and taking our paper patient forms making them electronically accessible (for an additional fee). The customization ability of the forms was excellent and they continuously add more features. FormDr's support team was reachable primarily through email and they often responded within one (1) business day and sooner for emergencies.

Cons

The training was minimal getting started making our own custom forms and there was a lot to take in. There was a slight learning curve in making those forms on our own. User-entered documentation of interacting with a patient's submission could be made more easily accessible to those users who are not tech-savvy.

RP

Rachel P.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Changing the Way we Do Business!

Our program relies upon accurate and timely completion of enrollment forms from women who are considered underserved. Prior to adopting FormDr, we were using a completely "paper" system which was fraught with barriers including expense of printing and mailing a packet of forms, length of time to send and receive forms back, and inability to ensure that certain fields were completed before submission. With FormDr, the women enrolling in our program can complete the forms in about 15 minutes from the time they receive them. We had the option of making certain field required, so when an enrollment form is submitted, we know it is complete.

Pros

FormDr has greatly improved our success in obtaining forms which are complete and accurate in a timely manner. For our program, this is the difference between women receiving life-saving health screenings or forgoing screenings due to lack of health insurance and inability to pay. The software is intuitive for both our office staff and applicants.

Cons

We have found that adding complex forms or editing forms ourselves is difficult, but FormDr offers form-building at a very reasonable cost.

Kristine L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Unreachable by phone or email, support makes you schedule an impersonal "webinar"

Pros

I really don't like anything yet. I tried to contact the company, and to get support, I can do so next week by signing up for a webinar, or sit on hold forever.

Cons

No customer support or service, poor transparency.

Hi Kristine, We are sorry you haven't been able to connect with our support team, we would be happy to assist you with your account! We haven't been able to locate your account, if you could send us an email to support@formdr.com, so we can look into this further. You can also schedule a call directly with our team here to setup an account: https://formdr.com/schedule/consultation/ We look forward to connecting with you!

TK

Tess K.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Best Customer Service

The only reason I'm reviewing is because I have noticed a huge improvement in customer service throughout even just the short amount of time we've been with FormDr. They get back to me very quickly and effectively--which is critical in mental health care.

Pros

ease of making forms and deploying, price compared to others that have similar features

Cons

some feature additions would be great, but there is nothing i greatly dislike besides not having the ability to make more than 1 location admin or assign certain form packets to have specific receipt emails

KM

Ken M.

Great product

Pros

FormDr is an excellent platform to manage our patient form. We use the platform for patients to complete the patient intake (medical history), recall and consent forms. The software is intuitive and patients are able to complete the forms with minimal issues. The service is excellent - we have been working with the FormDr team to make customized templates. They are very responsive and have tailored our forms as needed in a timely manner. This has been super helpful in allowing us to meet the standards of our local regulating body. Highly recommended.

Cons

It could be beneficial to be able to directly transfer the completed form into the patient EHR.

BV

Brandy V.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Worst support team ever

Mixed. I used them when they first came out and it was very simple. I thought bringing it into my new business would be just as nice. The changes they made are not worth it though. They took away so many features that its better to go with Updox or something.

Pros

I liked the idea of it. If it worked it would be fantastic

Cons

The site freezes up and you cant finish what you are working on. When you refresh or log in again, all the work you did disappears. When you email for support all they do is send you a link on how to save your work. The problem is that you can't save it when their site freezes.

AH

Addison H.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Great product

So far so good! We use this for patients to fill out forms and it has worked great.

Pros

Very simple to make new forms. Way cheaper than other options.

Cons

The table feature could be improved to allow for more things to besides drop down and text.

VS

Vikram S.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Create and manage patient intake forms with the help of FormDr

FormDr may not be suitable for all types of healthcare providers, FormDr is a recommended option for those looking for a user-friendly and secure online form builder

Pros

FormDr software offers a range of security features, including HIPAA compliance and encryption, to ensure patient data is kept safe and secure.

KM

Kjiesta M.

Best Use of Time EVER!

Pros

I love the time not wasted on our in office appointments by having the forms completed before they show up!

Cons

I think the form tabs could be easily changed or amended.

SD

Seal D.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

A Great Solution

Everyone I worked with was wonderful!

Pros

I really appreciate the ease of sending my intake packet to my clients. It's great to be able to track who has completed their forms and remind those outstanding. I appreciate being able to upload it to my electronic health record. I

Cons

I wish it integrated with my EHR, rather than me having to do data entry of the filled forms.

LC

Laurissa C.

Fabulous

Pros

Easy to use and Patience love how quick it is to submit a form

CD

Christy D.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Prestige Medical review

Pros

I love the convenience of send my forms to new patients, being able to track if the opened the message, receiving the notification that the form is done. It’s awesome and a relief!

Cons

Not being able to login from multiple devices without it saying the device isn’t recognized.