Weever Forms

Factory monitoring and data capture software for OpEx

visit website

Weever Forms Reviews

Weever Forms Has Simplified Data Capture

Positive receptiveness of the Factory, quick adoption, integrated into our daily management systems.

Pros

Prior to Weever, we collected the majority of our information through physical paper. This was cumbersome, slow, and often difficult to read. The administrative task of capturing this information in an actionable format (often through manual conversion to MSFT Excel) was incredibly time consuming. Due to this barrier, we often not do anything with the paper forms. Because we could not easily action...

Cons

Nothing immediately comes to mind. I've only had to contact Weever support once due to a service outage and the response was immediate and the fix occurred quickly during "off hours".

Simple and effective

This is a great product that has streamlined our work systems and has been a huge success at all levels of operation.

Pros

This software is extremely easy and simple from the users standpoint. It makes conducting checks, submitting forms, and annotating abnormalities extremely easy for operators. The ease of use made it easy to transition and immediately integrate in our plant.

Cons

Overall the software is great. What few issues we've had have been addressed quickly. They have also taken several of our Improvement requests and created the function we've asked for.

about my experience with the software

Provides an agile documenting tool, that enables new ways of working

Pros

Easiness to integrate a new form and to launch it to production environment

Cons

No flexibility in terms of front end design

How Weever helped us manage our factory in the COVID 19 crisis.

We have been able categorize waste more efficiently through a waste report generated each shift. We have developed more rigorous Cleaning and Inspection logs for our operators and managers. This has helped to significantly reduce the amount of contaminated product due to improper cleaning. There are so many avenues where Weever can have a significant impact on the efficiency of our business.

Pros

It was a no-brainer to use Weever for COVID-19 factory inspections. We were able to delineate where and what needed to be sanitized. All areas of the plant could be put on one form to be reviewed by management for compliance. I cannot imagine how we would have accomplished this using paper forms. It was a great fit!

Cons

Complex forms can be slow to download. And, slow does promote use of the product. I wish that there was a shared knowledge base that would detail how different industries created different forms. I am sure that I have been guilty of reinventing the wheel many times. This is not a fault in the software. I just would like to see a better sharing platform.

Forms Manager - 3.75 out of 5

Pros

Forms manager is dynamic, yet simple. The software can be applied to various departments. The software's tools are easy to setup, allowing for custom fields the capture the desired information.

Cons

The software lacks any form of data base. Individual forms can be exported easily, but require user manipulation to add to a separate data base outside of the software.

Thank you very much for your review. Forms Manager's goal is to be the simplest forms automation product, providing an intuitive and efficient user experience. We recognize that secure, yet free flowing, data management is a priority for our customers. As a result, a REST API (Application Programming Interface) is close to launching, which will allow customers to more easily share their data with other business systems. Perhaps we can schedule a quick review with our customer success team to better understand your goals - customersuccess@weeverapps.com

Continual improvements

I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a simple solution to automate data collection and work flows in your organization.

Pros

Great software. Love that it is cloud based. Took us only a few minutes to set up our forms and train our staff.

Cons

It's really simple to use so I don't really see any issues..

Bethany's review

My overall experience so far is wonderful. Everything is organized just the way I like it

Pros

I can find everything I need in 1 spot. Very easy to navigate.

Cons

So far I havent found anything I do not like

Awesome to navigate!

Pros

The navigation tools are easy to follow and I was able to understand where everything was!

Cons

Setting up my forms was a bit complicated in the beginning.