Forms On Fire Reviews - Page 2

Great solution for our small business

We have been ready to drop close to 100k on software and this option has saved us time and money. The support team is smart and helpful. Great product. We also really appreciate how things are saved on the phone so if there is no reception you have it no matter what.

Pros

Offline functionality and customer support

Cons

Difficult user interface

Team was very attentive to our needs at the time along with ongoing support.

Pros

We were able to customize it to meet our needs of both the developers and the end users. The ability to take a few steps back was important to get the software working they way we wanted it to

Cons

The inability to change the structure of the software once we went too far down the development path.

Hello Terry and thanks for writing. Many of our clients find it easy to change the structure. Please contact support@formsonfire.com to schedule a complimentary session with a platform specialist to help you make the changes you want.

Worthy

I use it for work, saves time and money on printer paper and in and space for printing supplies

Pros

Emailing both self and client on paperwork filled out

Cons

It needs to have a bigger area for signatures

Fantastic!

Pros

Super easy to use and the GUI is extremely well laid out.

Cons

I've noticed so lagging when going through quickly, but it's nothing to write home about.

We are happy that your review notices our overall quality and ease of use. Be sure to ask questions of our amazing customer support group where we think you will also find this 5 stars.

Fantastic for beginners to seasoned vets

Pros

It is customizable in every way, and is easy enough for a beginner to use. The interface is intuitive and the mobile app is great for limited quick use.

Cons

The constant emails I get from support are annoying. I also wish that some of the desktop features were available on the app.

Great product

Overall, without much cell service, can still get a lot of the information uploaded.

Pros

We are able to upload reviews, help streamline very important information into one place, added sales portions recently as well.

Cons

We have yet to use this for all of sales. Map updates would be great.

Great Team and Product

Pros

The support team was a major factor in the platforms success for me. They accelerated the boarding process massively and got us up and running in just a week!

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to edit the forms when you have a lot of pages.

Thank you for your review. You can edit a form with lots of pages by placing the designer in "Paged" view. Above the Basic Settings on the right, you'll see that link, just click and edit. A more advanced way to edit a form design is to download it in Excel and edit it directly. Once the changes are made, upload the Excel template and you're good to go. This is an advanced edit mode so please be sure you know what you are editing and upload frequently, then test. All the best to you!

Easiest and Powerful Platform

Simple and efficient to learn and apply to operations.

Pros

Their support is excellent and I highly recommend it.

Cons

The layout was overwhelming to look at. I think there could be a more organized way and a more sleek layout for the software.

One of the easiest and and productive software to create forms

Forms on Fire has allowed me to create in very few steps and without any sort of coding well made and helpful forms.

Pros

There's plenty of things to like about Forms on Fire but the ones that I like the most are the fact that I can work offline as well as online, the fact that coding is not necessary and the fact that I can use across multiple devices are definitely the things I like the most.

Cons

The prices is the only thing I like the least, is a bit to high compare to other similar options.

Thank you Sebastian for the kind words. Please feel free to contact our support group anytime if you have any questions on +1 425-214-1920.

It was the best choice for my business.

Pros

Appears basic to utilize want set set up. It has great options. They have a visual support which comes in handy and is very helpful when needed.

Cons

I have no complaints it is a very good software and it gives me great results, I am very happy with it.

Isabel, thank you for the nice review. Please reach out for a complimentary FOF101 training class, if you haven't already had one.

CM - Marion

My company uses Forms on Fire to complete monthly safety audits throughout the facility. Audits are distinguished by department and the corresponding OSHA guidelines.

Pros

I appreciate that the software automatically uploads reports and any deviations to our system and emails it to the correct correspondents.

Cons

I wish there was a comment section where I could explain a deviation that wasn't listed on the original form.

Great application to build digital forms replacing paper forms

Great software to create digital forms with collaboration

Pros

You can develop your own solutions with Forms on Fire. One great feature is usage in offline mode which gets sync when comes online. Beautiful and functional dashboard, overview of team performance and integration with third party apps like Google drive, dropbox and more. Great customer support!

Cons

Need a free version and also a lot of emailing from communication team. Also need some more features in the desktop version.

Thanks Ashish, the free version is a good idea but we struggle with how we might stay in business with free! :)

Great tool

Forms on Fire gave us an excellent option for collecting and analyizing research data in a variety of settings. We can eliminate or greatly minimize the need for paper notes that have to be translated into a digital platform for analysis and get our results more quickly. The support team are responsive, helpful and well-equipped. It was a great value and made a tremendous difference in our final product. Really great experience. This is a functional, flexible, user-friendly efficient tool.

Uncomprehensible for neophyt

Pros

The idea is great and most of all the fact that you can see your work on an app on your phone is super usefull.

Cons

Very very poor design and way too much information. I'm really not a tech guy and I've seen a lot of good reviews so sorry for this bad one but this could've been super usefull for me and Ican't use it because I do not understand anythinig that is going on. I can't put on photos on the app for instance

Hello Gabriel, thank you for your review and apologies for your trouble. The system has a gigantic number of features and we recently introduced a basic mode, if you turn that on. Adding a photo should be a snap. Reach out please to our support group for free help. We hope to see you again for a second free trial.

easy peasy

Pros

ease of use and large selection of templates.

Cons

application interactions. was able to make my own templates because of need.

Thank you Christi! We appreciate your review.

Best Form Solution

Vetted out 7+ different form solutions. Forms on Fire met and exceeded all of our requirements. Some of Companies transitioning from heavy-paper processes will the ability to generate forms from existing .docx and .xlsx files helpful. Offline functionality helps with field forces that often work underground or off the grid. Database stores/retrievals help produce and leverage databases of equipment on-the-fly through the same form.

Streamlining Mobile Process

I was able to streamline the mobile process by having one point of data entry. Once the data was submitted, via a mobile device, I was able to automatically send out invoices, accounting data, analytics and connect it to my database. This created a huge savings in time and labor expense. The only issue I had with the product was learning how to use it. However the technical support team walked me through the learning process and now it is quite simple.

PERFECT!!!

I have spent the last 6 months trying to find software that will all me to complete sales in person with the use of a tablet. Just by chance I came across Forms on Fire and I'm really glad I did. I received personal attention and made themselves available even after hours. The software is simple to use and filling out my forms are just as easy. If you are a small business and would like to use mobile forms then Forms on Fire is the one I would go with.

Fantastic Forms on Fire!

Pros

Very customizable and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has a great attitude of care and concern for us!

Cons

Definitely a learning curve to get it useful.

This program is intutive and easy to use

I am using forms on fire (for my company) to make it easier to collect info from my clients and on behalf of my clients

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. My clients have asked me what I use.

Cons

Some times customer service is lagging. Nonetheless, most of the issues are solvable using the knowledge base and FAQs section.

Thanks for the review Kathryn! If you want to try out our customer service again, please send us email or call. We've had some recent technology upgrades that make the whole thing hum!

Great tool with perfect support !

Have to create complex forms for cyclic checking buildings, healthcare, timesheets, orderforms , service and support etc.. After looking at some other tools I tried Forms On Fire. Here I was able to realize all things I need in a nice interface in a very short time. The support is perfect and fast, so I will integrate it in all my software and recommend it my customers.

Pros

Support and web interface for building forms

Cons

I don’t always have service when using the app but all data is saved until I get back to cell service and it uploads. Very helpful!

Pros

It’s really easy to use across multiple team members.

Cons

I haven’t had any issues with the app. It works for my use!

Awesome!

Getting going was easy, especially with all the friendly help they give you. Free training, online manual and the product is just plain bullet-proof!

Pros

It captures every type of data I need and connects to my own database.

Cons

Nothing.

Best forms solution we have seen

We reviewed several forms companies for our project. FoF was the best for all the areas rated as well as the fact they are simply great people to work with. Cannot say enough good things about the product and the people at Forms on Fire.

Cons

Thanks again for your review Steve!

HMHW Manager

Simple. Easy to use. Interacts well with other applications. Support is excellent! FOF is easy to use and the staff excels at Customer Service. Connecting with applications such as Google and DataStudio makes the forms more powerful. The product just plain works.