Formstack Forms Reviews - Page 3

User friendly and makes beautiful forms

Pros

I love using formstack. It is extremely user friendly and easy to navigate and has tons of functionality, like signatures, credit cards, logic, etc. It can do a LOT.

Cons

I wish it integrated more easily with other software so that formstack data could go into different databases, etc.

Formstack Review

Creating events with external partners, taking applications for events, submissions for journals, financial side is strong - been great!

Pros

Flexibility, individuality, ease of use, tutorials are strong

Cons

Can't seem to change design of submission pages (add logos etc) to make it a nice document to add into reports when needed

Solid digital form solution

Pros

Formstack is simple to set up and easy to use. You can teach yourself how to create detailed form because it has a very logical setup. The forms generally work exactly how you'd expect them to and editing is simple in case of changes.

Cons

There isn't a whole lot I don't like. It would be nice to have a 'free' tier like competitors have. I have worked with companies that wouldn't need more than a handful of submissions a month, and that puts FormStack out of their price range.

User friendly

Pros

Easy way to get feedback that is needed from customers. Very user friendly on the customer end. Seems like it’s the most commonly used.

Cons

Not much to say since not familiar with the admin/creator side.

Thank you, Susanna for taking the time to leave Formstack a great review!

Good program for moving paper forms online

Very good, been able to administer tests for people online that we previously could not.

Pros

Relatively easy to duplicate your paper form online. Inspection forms, test etc.. can be created with relative ease for most users.

Cons

More complex form may require paid for support, but the fact that this is available is a great asset for our company.

Robust Form and Survey Platform

Very useful for collecting data for surveys, program registrations, and waivers.

Pros

It has many customizable question types and logic options for when to show a question or not. It is fairly easy to build your forms how you want and to view the submissions.

Cons

I wish there was a way to send forms/surveys through the program itself and not have to rely on your own mail server. Being able to send the survey multiple times only to those who have not completed the survey would be a huge plus. Increased logic options would be appreciated.

Formstack

Pros

Customer service is friendly and timely with responses in emails and over the phone Easy to setup and add integrations for 3rd party products Good interface for customizing confirmation and notification settings

Cons

When billing issues arise, we were given no notice, and all forms were shut down and unavailable Export options aren't very user-friendly or easy to read Not too many options to customize styling and make small aesthetic changes to form Form user-interface can glitch sometimes and doesn't save

Formstack for Small Business

Pros

East of use and customization. Easy integration.

Cons

Pricey if you just need one form and are a small business getting started

Formstack Is the Most Effective Tool for Creating Digital Forms.

Pros

Formstack allows us to automate our workflows and collect data in an organized way. It saves us time by streamlining communication among team members. Our customer loyalty program relies on this software to engage members and increase brand recognition.

Cons

The dashboard is not as intuitive as it could be, and the navigation is somewhat cumbersome. There's not an easy way to connect Formstack data to our CRM platform.

Thank you for taking the time to review Formstack! We love hearing from satisfied customers! We are sorry to hear that you find the navigation cumbersome. We always welcome any ideas from our customers in our ideas portal which can be found here: https://ideas.formstack.com. Without knowing which CRM you are using, you can always reach out to our excellent Support team if you should need some additional help by submitting a support ticket here: https://www.formstack.com/admin/user/login.

Create full featured forms

Pros

Being able to make fields based on responses from certain questions is great. Also, have approval settings is a great added bonus.

Cons

No complaints really. Random issues pop up at times but the support team at Formstack is great and gets it up and running quickly.

Thank you, Alex for your wonderful review! We are continually striving to make our product better, so if you ever have any recommendations, please add them to our Ideas site here: https://ideas.formstack.com.

Great product with a TON of capabilities

Its such an easy product to use. We complete switched from our other form generator because this one was just that good.

Pros

I love that this product is so easy to use. They have preloaded integrations with CRMs BUT if you don't see what you are looking for it is easy to create your own. The form builds are easy to use and the amount of customization is fantastic!

Cons

Pricing is a little steep but the product is worth it!

Great product even at Free level.

Our main benefit has been that we have been able to automate online forms for nearly all our gathering of information that we collect to service our guests.

Pros

The ease of setup and functionality was easy to grasp and simple to manage. Information is downloadable to excel which works great for our systems.

Cons

No real complaints for how we utilize the program. Very complete for our setups and easy retrieval of information.

Survey

Formstack is not user friendly. You must know how to use HTML code.

Pros

Formstack allows you to create simple forms to use internally. The reporting features offered by Formstack are very easy to Navigate.

Cons

Formstack creates very generic templates to collect data that do not look professional enough to use externally. It can be very challenging to format the forms.

Formstack is not worth it

Formstack is not a great option. I would encourage everyone to look elsewhere - Gravity Forms is a great alternative.

Pros

Formstack integrates with Salesforce which is why we originally chose this form builder.

Cons

Formstack is overpriced, pretty limited. Nothing you can't do with Gravity forms or another cheaper alternative. Customer service is not that helpful. Formstack recently bought Webmerge which was a great software. Since then, Webmerge has gone down hill as well.

Collect data with ease

Pros

Easy to build the forms that you need to get the best information from clients/responders. Pretty flexible on who gets the info as well.

Cons

Wish there were a better way to archive old forms to store the data and save for future use.

Easy to use and flexible

Pros

The form builder is easy to use for forms that need to be built quickly. They provide an API which makes it useful to make smaller applications that need to collect data more powerful and flexible.

Cons

The form builder gets a little slow and clunky when editing a form once you start to have over 30 form fields or multiple pages and logical conditions.

Thank you, Jeremy! We are happy that you find our API useful! We are sorry to hear that you've had a problem with app speed while editing larger, more complex forms. If have any issues with that moving forward, please reach out to our Support team.

formstack

an easy way for customers to fill out their info online and have it integrate with our salesforce

Pros

This has made our new accounts set up process so much easier. It was 100% manual data entry before we found this. It has reduced the time it takes to set up an a account.

Cons

it took a bit to get it set up. We had a free trial first, but in the end we were able to get it to work wih salesforce

I love Formstack

We use Formstack for a lot of registration forms here at MCC, plus integrating with a payment program like PayPal is pretty simple.

Pros

Formstack is one of the easiest form creation software packages I've ever used. The interface is user-friendly and self-explanatory. It's good for developers and non-developers to use, and it's flexible. I really like how the logic modules function. It's easy to create expandable forms using their logic tools, and takes the stress out of developing an algorithm to do that.

Cons

The only thing that I wish was a little better is having the required fields and asterisks stand out more. With a larger and more complex form, all of the fields kind of blend together.

Basic registration form

I've only used Formstack for a quick event registration form. I think it's fine for that basic need.

Pros

We use this software for a quick registration option on our event webpage. It's so easy for the user to put their name and email address in the form. No signing in or verifying email addresses. Easy peasy.

Cons

I think the back end is a challenge, until you have a chance to really figure it out. I stick with the basics on getting our form on the event page. I don't find it super user friendly. It's also hard to people to change their registration (i.e., cancel) with the form, which can make for some unknown cancellations at the event.

Need a form?

Overall Formstack does what it is supposed to do, and it doesn't seem like there are any comparable alternative platforms.

Pros

This is an easy and safe software to use to send forms and create forms. I have used this on my phone and it works great for quick communication.

Cons

No cons that I can think of. The only thing I need to do is upgrade to a bigger phone so it is wasy to use!

A nice HIPAA compliant system

Pros

I was glad to find a form builder that is suitable for healthcare clients and not overpriced.

Cons

I liked the user experience of type form better, but overall this system better met our needs.

Great Product!

Very good experience. Easy to follow help site and integrates with a ton of applications

Pros

Easily Integrates with Salesforce standard objects, as well as, custom objects.

Cons

It would be very nice to be able to switch back and forth between their product suite without logging in and out.

Fun, easy, understandable

Pros

Ease of use!!! I trained myself on how to use forms. I even discovered and taught myself how to use the logic (if/then) questions and it made my forms so much better!

Cons

I don't like the idea of the 'Themes'. I would like to be able to use as many themes as I would like.

Spotty submissions, slow support response - we bought a car with no engine.

Pros

Helpful Salesforce integration saves times, very customizable branding options to designed multiple types of forms, fairly appealing interface.

Cons

We bought an engine with no car. Our users are submitting forms that are not recorded anywhere, and the support options are either incredibly slow, or, require you pay extra money every month.

Great tool for gathering data/information

Collecting customer data and keeping it clean and organized, I would say Formstack or something like it is a necessity for the area of the company I work in s I am glad to have it.

Pros

Our team uses Formstack to gather customer travel data such as flight information, reservations, dining, traveler basic info etc. This feeds into Salesforce and helps keep track of clean data.

Cons

I suppose the only con to it is a slight learning curve and getting used to all the logic, another thing is I wish you could test through the Formstack from the "customer side" without having to fill in all the information to move to the next page.