All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Fotor Reviews

Free Photo Editor

I like using Foto to enhance photos for use on websites. It does a really good job and is easy to use. I have also used it for personal use to adjust family photos.

Pros

This website is very easy to use. The one step photo enhancement works very well. I have found after manually adjusting lightness and color the one step enhancement does a better job in one click! The normal photo editing features crop, resize rotate , mirror image, are very straight forward and easy to use.

Cons

When restarting with a new photo it often does not get back to the "select a photo" screen. I find that I have to refresh the page to get it to prompt for a new photo.

Free web app for editing photos!

I used Fotor to create some photo collages for a client of mine that I work with in a freelancer role. I searched high and low for a free photo editor and Fotor is the best one I could find. They don't hide useful features behind a paywall.

Pros

Easy to add graphics and text to your pictures. Ability to crop, shade, and edit the look of your photos. Fotor also has the capability to turn your photos into collages. There are many different layout options, unlike other free photo editors.

Cons

The UI isn't the prettiest but the features and value makes up for it. I had some issues recovering some saved items but learned the interface quickly.

A typical picture editor

Fotor is a good software overall and that's the problem it has.It's just good and doesn't even try to offer anything new.

Pros

It comes is both free and pro version.The interface is really user-friendly and stylish.One can easily edit,collage and batch his pictures.After the process the picture can be produced in three different qualities that also dictates the file size.With various offers ongoing one can easily buy it in a much reduced price.

Cons

Although it boasts of various features,most of the cool features are not free.It has got issue with its speed.For PC this creates a big problem.It takes a lot space and slows down the overall speed of the PC.Perhaps the most frustrating thing is that Fotor doesn't offer anything new.It looks and feels like the hundreds other photo editor software out there.

Photo editing made easy

I was drawn to background removal function and ability to easily create collage photos function.

Pros

Easily remove background on photos, lots of collage templates to choose, easy to use, online web based tool allows me to use anywhere and any operating system.

Cons

Navigating the different menu on the left panel to edit photo can be confusing

Love this program for work or personal

I use this for my personal and business. I take photos for fun and edit them or I take photos of homes for my Real Estate career and edit them. It is very fluid and has not let me down. I get compliments on my photos all the time!

Pros

I love how user friendly it is especially for someone that had zero photo editing experience! It is very easy to use!

Cons

I wish it had a little more instruction on what each tool does. The question mark gives a general idea but a little more detail would be awesome!

Good stuff

Pros

I like the sofware since its very friendly and easy to use

Cons

I did not like the fact that the payment was automatically charged

horrible customer service

horrible

Pros

I paid to use the service for 1 year. i didnt realize it was on auto renew. so the other day i received a payment notification and I immediately emailed fotor asking them to cancel as i no longer use the site and to refund the charge. they refused. disgusting

Cons

none. worthless site that you way over pay for.

Don't use this

A waste of time. So much so I'd gladly spend another hour just to warn people DO NOT update your computer and not good for stitching at all.

Pros

Free, easy to use but ultimately useless.

Cons

It insisted that I update my Mac with an outdated security update. Doing so crashed my Mac, took me 30 minutes to revive my computer and when I did get into the program, all I wanted to do was stitch three pictures together but there were NO instructions or hints of what to do once you've uploaded the images.

Fotor Review

Pros

Is very easy to use and is very intuitive

Cons

I think is a software for amateurs, if you are trying to get a professional photo editor there are other options.

Fotor

Pros

Great alternative to Photoshop for the average person. So many cool different filters and light options, great template options.

Cons

Some of the best features aren't free, but they are worth the money. Was not a fan of the mobile app, stick to the computer based software.

Fotor is a rich photo editing software

My experience with Photor is good.

Pros

I like Photor because it's an effective software for photo editing. Photor is free to use. It's very enriched and it has lot of options for image editing.

Cons

As Photor has lot of options so it takes time to learn it properly.

Fotor - Fun editing for Photos

The layout of Fotor is very similar to Canva, so if you have experience with Canva you'll be good to go with Fotor!

Pros

Fotor has a very intuitive interface, and is great for simple photo editing.

Cons

I haven't found a Con yet, but I've heard that the mobile App is very advertisement-heavy.

FOTOR is free and easy!

Pros

Of course, it's free! And it's very easy to use. Good for student use in communications courses.

Cons

I feel like it gives me much less control and fewer options than other free photo editing programs.

Good all-around photo editing tool

I was looking for a photo editing software they as creative tools as well.

Pros

I like that it combined photo editing with creative tools to add text and other effecfts to the image for social media and stuff.

Cons

I found it to be lacking some of the features that I really need such as background removal. The price is reasonable but there's better deals out there.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.