Gravit Designer Pro Logo

Cloud-based vector graphics designing software

Gravit Designer Pro Reviews

Suggested alternatives

creacompo-2
photopad
honeybook

It is a perfect alternative and a great starting point in graphic designing.
What I liked most about this software was the ease of use of the drawing tools.
One slight downside is that it offers a somewhat limited range of vector design tools.
The software could have a perceptual plan. The Offline version required a pro plan.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Accessible both for online and desktop use

It is a perfect alternative and a great starting point in graphic designing.

Pros

Before it was a paid (Pro) version, Gravit Designer offered many features freely and was the platform that allowed me to keep designing when Adobe Illustrator (AI) went subscription way. Switching from AI was easy with added benefit of using it across different platform. Currently, it offers accessibility both for online and desktop use for the pro version. It has a very good GUI and thus enhanced user experience and more affordable than AI. I like the ability to import my own fonts without any restrictions.

Cons

It was easy to have continuity and improved productivity as i could use it both offline and online.

PR

Philippe R.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

My favorite online graphic design tool

I use Gravit for more than three years. Before it, I was switching from other tool too complicated or too expensive. Now, I have a complete tool to accomplish all I need from a simple black and white composition to the covers of my books.

Pros

Gravit is easy to use. In one tool you can design everything you need from scratch or from templates. All your work will be made online or through local web application.

Cons

Maybe it will be good to have more vector graphics choice.

BB

Bruh B.

Design, self-employed

Would recommend:)

Good, but could be better.

Pros

Personally, I like to make art with this software. I use the pen tool the most. I haven't tried every tool though.

Cons

It's annoying when I make two paths(two separate shapes or lines) and they don't quite connect. Like, I try to put them next to each other but it won't connect.

Souleymane D.

Mining & Metals, 5,001-10,000 employees

The graphic design tool for designers and graphic artists.

Gravit Designer Pro remains the ideal software for professional designers and graphic artists. I highly recommend it.

Pros

What I really like about it is that it allows importing and exporting files in multiple formats such as SVG, PDF, PNG, JPEG, etc. Additionally, it can be used on multiple operating systems.

AM

Asfak M.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Cross platform Design tool for Real

I used Gravit Designer for mostly icon design & logo design works. Sometimes I designed UI for mobile too. The library of their icons was great. I used to love their non-destructive editing & effects features. Features that come with "Symbol" was also great.

Pros

The Interface is so polished & easy to use. You can access it from anywhere on any machine. Available for macOS, Windows, Linux, and ChromeOS. Advanced export options with instant preview. It auto-saves earlier versions of your design to the cloud with design history.

CF

Cheikh F.

Media Production, 51-200 employees

My Experience with Gravit Designer Pro

Overall, my experience with Gravit Designer Pro was very positive. I found the software to be very powerful and its features were very useful for my projects. Although I encountered some difficulties with the object movement functionality, it did not significantly affect my ability to create professional designs. I would recommend Gravit Designer Pro to anyone looking for an easy-to-use and comprehensive design software.

Pros

What I liked most about this software was the ease of use of the drawing tools. The pre-defined shapes and line styles allowed me to easily draw precise and professional-quality designs in a short amount of time. Additionally, I found the gradient and color blending features to be really handy in creating truly unique designs.

Cons

However, one downside of Gravit Designer Pro is the object movement functionality. It can be difficult to select and move individual objects, especially when working on complex projects with multiple layers. This can sometimes cause confusion and frustration.

AC

Anil C.

Marketing and Advertising, 5,001-10,000 employees

Nice tool for editing Gravit Designer Pro

Gravit Designer Pro is essential tool while you are editing your images, I used over 6 months.

Pros

Gravit Designer Pro has essential features at all, you can edit and design your images.

Cons

Gravit Designer Pro should be cheaper than its competitors.

Henri H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Gravit Designer Review

It's the perfect complement to ordinary design software.

Pros

Visuals, illustrations, logos, you can create it all with this software. I find that it gives you a style that's totally out of the ordinary.

Cons

The interface is a little tricky to get used to, but as soon as you get used to it, it becomes very practical.

AD

Anjanette D.

Design, 1-10 employees

Gravit Designer Pro Review

Overall, based on my experience using this software, I can say it is really useful and I recommend it.

Pros

This software appeals to me because it simplifies your work. With its simple interface and powerful tools, you can quickly create professional-looking designs. Furthermore, it provides a variety of templates and customizable options to meet your specific requirements.

Cons

I have no issues with this software. It is simple to use and meets all of my needs. I would strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable software.

FM

Francesco M.

Import and Export, 11-50 employees

difficile ma con tante funzionalità

Pros

serve per molte questioni riguardanti la modifica dei miei disegni

Cons

lo trovo difficile da usare, ma l'ho solo provato nella versione gratuita

Showing original review in Italian. See translation