Hexometer

Website health and performance monitoring and optimization

visit website

Hexometer Reviews

Pros

I am impressed with the constant and consistent updates to Hexometer. The customer service is also good.

Brian F.

Great tool great tech support thank you for assistance glad found them.

Mikayel A.

Brian F.

Abdul Sattar G.

The limits can be a bit higher, and an ability to track some sites that block such trackers.

As they add those features, Hexometer is going to become killer valuable.

Paul D.

4.8

Monitoring WAY More Site Metrics Now, Than I Was Before This Purchase

Overall, I am happy with Hexometer. It gives me confidence that my site is operating at peak performance.

Pros

I installed this product on an older site that I've been publishing content at since 2008. I had no idea how many things were actually broken on the site. Hexometer identified them and made suggestions for fixes.

Cons

It is VERY comprehensive, and some of the information it reports goes beyond my level of knowledge. So the con is that I have spent more time than normal with this tool, learning about what I don't know.

Great thanks Doug, much appreciated

The best website uptime monitoring tool I've come across

I first discovered Hexometer on Product Hunt around 8-9 months ago and have been using it since then. Honestly, the website uptime and security monitoring service are up to the mark and it has helped to take action before we lose control and suffer some serious damage.

Pros

Hands down, Hexometer has the best website uptime and security monitoring service. And other than that, from the SEO point of view, real-time broken links and sitemap issues detector has worked best for us. Also, the feature to add multiple websites under separate packages is the icing on the cake. This gives the user freedom to select the intensity of scans and the number of tools per scan for only-selected websites.

Cons

There aren’t many cons to be discussed. However, the addition of a backlink checker and tracking how many backlinks we have gained or lost in a certain time period would be a sweet deal.

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Mahesh

Decent and helpful website monitoring

i tried a trial and then few months wasnt my choice.

Pros

the free tools of the seo analyzing, blog and url tracking of the traffic/ online visitors, plus boosting site popularity

Cons

pricing is the only thing. I figured prices would be fair for a beginner and then different for professionals.

Thank you for your Feedback Mattew! Much appreciated.

Comprehensive Platform

Pros

Hexometer is a comprehensive suite of features designed to help anyone monitor a website and identify issues and areas of improvement. It is fairly easy to use and they are constantly adding new features.

Cons

Hexometer doesn't have many cons, but if I had to pick one I would say it would be nice if they could provide additional information on how to fix some of the issues that it lists for websites, IE: security headers. But that is a small thing

Thank you Brian, the suggestion noted!

The tool I've wished for for 20 years

I've been really pleased with Hexometer. On-boarding was painless. The software looks good and works well.

Pros

Hexometer is a one-stop tool for long-term management of a web site. Hexometer makes sure my site is up, remains fast (PageSpeed) and that SEO stays good.

Cons

I feel like Hexometer could (and probably will!) double down on its tracking. For instance, it could proactively suggest even more SEO fixes, opportunities for using schema.org content, suggest keywords, show domain and page authority, etc. As they add those features, Hexometer is going to become killer valuable.

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Paul

A complete solution to monitor Website performance, Health & Security, SEO, Tech Stack, User Exprien

Overall its a great software, but minor issues has to tweaked at times. Team is very supportive, give them some time they will get back fixing that issue.

Pros

It's one solution that can allow you to monitor your website's overall health. You don't need to jump into various tools to get your site information. SMS critical alerts when the website goes down is an important feature i like.

Cons

I had some issues initially when i bought it, but there team is fantastic and fixed it. Some website might block hexometer robots thus making it unable to collect data.

Thank you, your review motivated the team to work much harder :)

Best suite of tools I've found for this use

If you need to have a clear picture of how your sites, client sites or competitor sites are doing, Hexometer can do that and more. And no, this isn't a paid review :-). I just love great software when I find it.

Pros

I've been using Hexometer (and Hexowatch) for about 4 months now and I have to say I'm amazed and the work they are putting into the platform. I've been using various tools to do this type of work for years and. they've packed a lot of them into one easy to use, affordable platform. I can monitor my competitors/my sites and get a clear picture of what needs my attention.

Cons

None so far. Found a few glitches but their support team has been amazing at helping figure them out. Very responsive and friendly.

Thank you very much Dean! This is a fuel to our engines :)

Your AI sidekick

Pros

I like the volume of service being done. It really keeps tracking on so many crucial things like whether my website is up or down. It provides info about Page speed, everyone knows the importance of the page speed as slow websites hurt your conversion.

Cons

There aren't many cons to be discussed maybe they can add more videos about the usage

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Karen

Amazing

Pros

I like the way I can check all of my websites issues (uptime monitoring, SEO issues, page speed...). It helps me a lot, really ! I also really like the way the team improves this product along the time.

Cons

To me, that product fits my needs so nothing to add.

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Rod!

A great tool that gets better and better

Pros

I have started using Hexometer since the lunch. It is getting better day by day, new features, new solutions. Like the the fact that they do exactly what they advertise. I use the service to track the downtime of my sites and get alerts when there are any problems.

Cons

Really nothing so far. Always waiting for some new updates!

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Annie

If your business depends on your WordPress site, you should seriously consider Hexometer

Excellent. These guys know their job.

Pros

I love the plugin allowing to automatically avoid broken links. Since it's usually about outdated matters, like past events, it does by itself what I would have done manually: simply disable the broken links. I also like the choice of notifications, and the choice of features. Besides, most of them are actually useful.

Cons

Hexometer requires some time to be fully mastered, but it's worth it.

Great thanks Nicolas, much appreciated

Excellent tool for SMEs

Using a paid tool for the last 6 months. They keep updating with new and improved features

Pros

Hexometer is an excellent tool for small and medium businesses, especially eCommerce websites owners.

Cons

Only one manual website sync allowed per week

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Vivek

Super !

Pros

What I liked was its efficiency and ease of use

Cons

I would have preferred that the software be translated into French as well for ease of use.

Thank you for your Feedback Julien, your suggestion noted.

Very good service that evolves rapidly

Pros

A great health overview of my client sites as well as sms notifications when something serious happens to any of the sites. Overall a great tool with a steady flow of improvements. For me, it’s more or less the perfect product to catch things that’s easy to forget. Even after 20 years as a dev. It helps me ensure that my clients sites are in good condition. :-)

Cons

Some features are missing and some can be improved. With that said, at the development pace it will become a really important tool for everyone that is responsible for several sites and want to be alerted when something is wrong.

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Daniel

Impressive website monitoring features

I use Hexometer for website performance and overall health auditing. It does even more than I expected. I tested it on a few "already-optimized" sites too, and caught some issues that other tools did not. Great job there!

Pros

Hexometer monitors your website from many different perspectives. You get performance, UX, SEO, Health and Security reports, and if the system detects something that could negatively affect your business, you get real time notifications. It's especially helpful for website auditing.

Cons

I'd like if the dashboard would be a bit more compact. You need some scrolling and clicking / expanding to see the details of recent scans. Also on the detected issues I would appreciate some help to see how to resolve them.

Thank you Arpad, the suggestion noted!

Time and money saver!

It is saving me time and money and I am able to see website changes without withing them every hour.

Pros

Easy to use interface, intuitive, does not require time or knowledge to set up. Lots of different features to track.

Looking good so far

It's already sending me emails and alerts with things that I need to review and fix

Pros

It's early days, not been using it long, but so far it looks really powerful and useful, I'll definitely be looking at it in more detail soon.

Cons

Nothing yet, it looks really comprehensive

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Rik

Happy with my purchase

Pros

- Nice Interface - Supportive Team - Constant Feature Updates - All in one Tool

Cons

Along with Zapier, I would love to have Pabbly Connect & Integromat integration as Zapier is pretty expensive.

Thank you Aniket, the suggestion noted!

Useful

Pros

Love all the feedback and stats it provides its a well designed app, very clean, useful and alerts are very handy

Cons

No cons so far, I’m sure it has but I haven’t seen any

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Kevin

Powerful tool for up time website monitoring!

Pros

Unique features such us uptime monitoring, js logs, broken links as well as fantastically low pricing of the service!

Cons

Perhaps more features could be appreciated.

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Zorayr

It's important to monitor your website performace

Clean interface, very fast to setup; I believe it's worth it.

Pros

I started using Hexometer because I know how important it is to monitor my business website performance.

Cons

There were some bugs when I wanted to add multiple domains/subdomains and I still didn't have the feeling it's really monitored, time will tell.

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Razvan.

Highly recommend!

Pros

Receiving detailed info about website conditions, receiving important statistics.

Cons

No cons!

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Levon

Very helpful service for small companies

Pros

The service is easy to use, even if you are not a programmer. The website is an important part of my business. And it is very cool to get message immediately from Hexometer in case my website has a problem.

Cons

Till now everything has been ok. Hope will continue in the same way

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Sevada

Helps you find and plan the next important steps to improve your website(s)

Pros

Fast support. I asked for a new feature and two days later the dev team had made it part of the system.

Cons

I find that the PDF reports is not visual appealing. I would like them to be more customisable and gorgeous looking. Overall the font size in the UI could be a bit bigger.

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Linus

Great tool with all in one place allowing to fix any bugs and stay on top of healthy site.

great tool great tech support thank you for assistance glad found them

Pros

Constant improving and providing up to the day info and check ups.

Cons

Its great and looks like team work behind gives enough attention to do whats right

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Mikayel