Honeycommb Reviews

Honeycommb

Social networking solution for businesses of all sizes

Honeycommb

Review Summary

Pros

The software itself is amazing however it is the genuineness of the team behind it that is my absolute favorite attribute.

Sergio D.

Grace G.

Honeycommb have been excellent to work with. It's a great product and their on-boarding process is very quick and easy.

Tim R.

Cons

Inability to automatically bring import audience from other networks.

Missing some needed features at first but quickly bringing them online.

Robin S.

Difficult to customize and didn't have all the latest features that social apps these days might have.

4.8

A community builder who thinks with you

I've selected Honeycommb from a dozen competitors and they are by far the best. Their customer support is fantastic and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me from the beginning with every single step of the road. It has been such a pleasure working with them and I am always wowed by the amount of cool features they have. Setup was easy and painless, and now it's on us to build the biggest community for innovators in the world ;)

Pros

Looks and feels super professional and different. It is really what it claims to be, a white label fully functional social network.

Cons

The backend needs extra support to look a bit better, it's slightly underwhelming for the admin because the front end for the user looks amazing. I mean, it doesn't really matter because your user will never see it, but I wish it looked a bit nicer.

Great service and a very good community platform for course providers

Overall it has been a good experience and has made a dramatic impact to the quality of service we are able to provide to our members. When we first joined Honeycommb we were using an online forum and knew we needed to change, within an hour of finding Honeycommb we were already on a product demonstration and knew this was the right thing for us. We have had no regrets at all.

Pros

The speed and ease of getting set up were very impressive. The Honeycommb team has been great to work with (we have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) and are constantly releasing new improvements and features to make the platform even better.

Cons

There are minor features here and there that make it feel this platform isn't yet 100% the finished product, but we were told about certain features not yet being ready before we signed up, so it wasn't a surprise. New features are added that bring the browser version closer to being like the mobile app, but there are some minor things we are still waiting to see being implemented that would tighten up the whole experience.

Honeycommb Review

Pros

The community can feel safe and unguarded, they don't have to worry about what they say.

Cons

The login information message isn't customizable.

The smoothest experience ever

Pros

I usually tackle any new product I venture into using with a lot skepticism. Throughout, I was thinking, where's the catch? But nothing, no catch. They are a team of amazing, super helpful people, they are on top of their game, beyond responsive. When they set my app, it was so quick, with no complications and the feedback and fixes for my approval were so quick. Every penny I pay, I feel good about because the product is great, the service is awesome, the people behind the product and the service are real people who are kind and very supportive. Best decision I've ever made to go with them

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about it :)

Such a great company!

We love having a dedicated app for our community to be able to connect. There’s so much more we’re looking forward to implementing through our Honeycommb app, and I’m glad we have the Honeycommb team to help.

Pros

We love the ability to connect without ads or the noise of politics and other issues that arise often with social media. We also love the customer support. The people at Honeycommb are fast with replies and are very helpful navigating any issues.

Cons

The price is steep for our new organization but we know the value so we have invested no problem.

Great community app!

Love the folks at Honeycommb. Great support and resources.

Pros

Easy to use, terrific support. Great user experience.

Cons

No cons, it’s great. We have had a very positive experience.

Amazing App Platform

Honeycommb gave our app much more depth, speed and support. Couldn't have done it without Honeycommb!

Pros

Their ability to scale and cover an end to end solution for a variety of architectures. They have fantastic audience insights and their customer service is also incredible!

Cons

The UX is great, but sometimes requires a bit of a learning curve.

It's been a pleasure to work with you, Ashton!

Honeycommb is the future!

The team is very responsive, and thus far, I have not had an issue that has not been addressed.

Pros

Honeycommb's interface is customizable and seamless. Their platform has certainly increased the engagement of my app audience. Further, the team is very responsive to questions and ideas and is always working for its users. I can firmly say that I am happy with their platform.

Cons

I haven't found a reason not to like anything.

Thanks for your feedback, Cassandra! We appreciate your partnership!

Honeycommb Review

We have used Honeycommb to connect influencers with our target audience, employee engagement, and to build communities or people who share similar interests.

Pros

Meaningful engagement with other community members. Invisible but effective moderation. Build deeper relationships with employees, influencers, and partners.

Cons

Inability to automatically bring import audience from other networks.

When You're Learning, You Need the Right Tools!

The customer service has been great. Whenever we have questions or need help we're treated with a sense of urgency, which is ideal. Our customer service contact at Honeycommb is friendly and receptive to passing our suggestion on to the rest of their team.

Pros

The Honeycommb team got us up and running quickly. Having our own white-label app is pretty fancy and Honeycommb helped make achieving our goal of hosting an independent community dedicated to creative entrepreneurs a reality.

Cons

Still things to learn... We're new to operating our own dedicated community so there would be a big learning curve with any software. Considering all the research we did the Pony Friday team is confident we chose the right platform to launch with. And they keep fixing things so we're comfortable with the direction it's all heading.

Excellent tool for holistic communication within a large community

I highly recommend Honeycommb without reservation. The whole experience has been extremely professional on every level and the app/technology feels very exclusive and cutting edge.

Pros

The inter-connectivity and the ability to reach members on a number of different platforms (chat, post, direct message, etc...). Also, the ability to set up different groups and sub-groups within the community of users.

Cons

Some older users struggled with certain aspects of the technology.

Appreciate your feedback, Chris!

LittleMonsters.com

Pros

The intregueing content, community culture & values.

Cons

In-Platform administration features still yet to come.

Thank you, Elena!

Outstanding

Working with Honeycommb on my app has been a great experience. Very happy I found them!!! Looking forward to all the new things to come from them.

Pros

The speed at which Honeycommb helped me get my app up and running. Customer Service is A+++. Couldn't be happier.

Cons

No cons as of yet!!! Going great!!! Wouldn't change a thing.

Fantastic platform for creating social networks

Pros

The easy way to create a fully branded social network. Easy to maintain the content and users

Cons

There's a couple of small improvements to allow posting one message to multiple groups

Thanks very much, Tim! It's a continued pleasure working with you!

Loving the app and the team

Our sales person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing. He was very helpful, informative, and knowledge.

Pros

We just signed up for this app, but we are loving it. It flows every well. It is easy to use. It has a lot of great options.

Cons

We have not found any yet. We have only be live for about a week. So far so good.

It's been a pleasure working with you, Justin! Thanks for your feedback!

Best Choice

Fantastic experience! Within days of using it I realized this app was critical to the success of my business.

Pros

This was probably the easiest business choice ever. Honeycommb made the process simple and easy. My service was up and running within a week.

Cons

The service does have a high price tag when you begin to scale.

Thanks so much, Humble Acres Team!

How Honeycommb is changing the world.

Amazing - like I said the team is so involved that it becomes more than just another tool.

Pros

Cons

A bit confusing on the backend, but once you navigate it with some help, it makes sense.

Love our App!

Pros

The app is much easier to use and setup than we thought it'd be.

Cons

Have only had it for a few days so still setting things up and in trial phases.

Thanks for your input, Jeff! Excited to work with you!

HoneyCommb

Pros

It was easy to use as an administrator and had good user interface as well.

Cons

Helping a subscription organization grow our community!

Pros

Control over creative assets, customer service and responsiveness to needs, ease of use, mobile/web accessibility

Cons

Missing some needed features at first but quickly bringing them online

Thanks for your feedback, Robin! We appreciate it!